• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tear in the Multiverses: Through Chaos We Go! (OoC Thread)

I’ve been struggling with mental health, hopefully I can post soon, I’m a bit busy now so oof

It’s perfectly fine! I don’t hold anything against you or Yellow for taking some time for yourself!

Yeah, i'll try to sign up there. My account has been glitchy lately.

Are you having trouble opening links? That might just be your browser. Firefox doesn't like Discord links for some reason and doesn't open them properly.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Do you mind if I drop Cosplay Pikachu in for interactions? I was waiting for Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213 to post his first in character response, but it doesn't seem like that'll happen in the new future (No offense, I respect whatever irl issues are keeping you.), so I think I might as well just toss the electric costume-dress mouse in and get it overwith.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Do you mind if I drop Cosplay Pikachu in for interactions? I was waiting for Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213 to post his first in character response, but it doesn't seem like that'll happen in the new future (No offense, I respect whatever irl issues are keeping you.), so I think I might as well just toss the electric costume-dress mouse in and get it overwith.
I don't really know how to start exactly.

I don't really know how to start exactly.
Well the best way to start at least to me is to decide whether or not the character is new to the world or not the. Decide a way to leave them either open for interaction or to start a interaction by having them do something interesting

Well the best way to start at least to me is to decide whether or not the character is new to the world or not the. Decide a way to leave them either open for interaction or to start a interaction by having them do something interesting
Sounds good.

Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213 Can you please include in your post somewhere that he's in Old Disneyland? Sorry for the hassle, but we do the location thing to prevent confusion.

I decided to change it to the heart of the world or whatever it's called because it's the closest to new york and it's mentioned in the post.

Heart of the World is at 0,0 on the map. That's near Africa.

Looking at the picture. It reminds me of New York for some reason.

I'm personally not really that sure about the pictures myself. I came up with quite a few of the locations, and I mostly just said 'yes this is an alright picture' because there really isn't anything like what I imagine them like.

I'm personally not really that sure about the pictures myself. I came up with quite a few of the locations, and I mostly just said 'yes this is an alright picture' because there really isn't anything like what I imagine them like.
I use the pictures for Visual thinking. It helps me think out of what I want to do.

...That's neat I guess? Yea, I don't really know what to say to that.
btw, I'm making the Agent 47 CS rn after it's approved I'm gonna set up the ICA. for contracts for NPCS since Hitman never failing an assassination. and I don't want it to be set up for other people's characters. But it could be used to bring some characters together.

On an unrelated note...

Currency of Dragon Town is Scales.

Wood scale = .50
Stone scale = 1.00
Paper scale = 3.00
Tin scale = 5.00
Copper scale = 7.00
Iron scale = 10.00
Bronze scale = 20.00
Silver scale = 50.00
Gold scale = 100.00
Platinum scale = 1,000.00

There are some businesses that accept 'special' currencies. These usually consist of scales made of jewel. The worth and type vary from place to place.(edited)
Paper scales are nearly nonexistent due to the consequences of dragon fire being near them. A few places consider them worth more than they really are.

Just a little something I wrote out from when I first came up with Dragon Town. I know nobody has characters there right now, but I just wanted to put this out there.

btw, I'm making the Agent 47 CS rn after it's approved I'm gonna set up the ICA. for contracts for NPCS since Hitman never failing an assassination. and I don't want it to be set up for other people's characters. But it could be used to bring some characters together.

Alright, you do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back