• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tear in the Multiverses: Through Chaos We Go! (OoC Thread)

Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213

Can you please edit your post to include where he is? Like right next to his name: Old Disneyland, or Heart of the World or wherever.

Yeah, I don't do long posts that often. I keep things as long as they need to be imo.

I think you should try to add an extra sentence or two to future posts. I don't personally mind posts as short as yours, but some people in this roleplay do.

Welp now we are going to have several Agents aren't we? and of different types.

...Yep. And something tells me that's not going to be the only in-character confusion.

...Speaking of which, I gotta go ask Marc about something that's been irking me about Bayonetta for a while.

It can't be too hard can't it? I mean 47 doesn't have a confirmed age from the game I'm basing him off of. And that's the only problem I have so far. Well Besides describing how Instinct works.

...You'd be very surprised.

I can't really add any weaknesses, as none are stated or shown in the series besides well being a human. He can die through normal means. Also I kinda want him to start off with the weapons he gets in the ICA and he just switches them depending on what mission he on.

Don't take it personally, I'm just saying what Marc said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back