• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tear in the Multiverses: Through Chaos We Go! (OoC Thread)

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre . I’m sorry I haven’t replied yet, I was planning to tonight but internet says no I can still connect to data on my phone but I don’t really want to try and write out a post on my phone, it’ll probably come out as broken English.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre . I’m sorry I haven’t replied yet, I was planning to tonight but internet says no I can still connect to data on my phone but I don’t really want to try and write out a post on my phone, it’ll probably come out as broken English.
Hey, take your time buddy! You don't need to rush your posts nor yourself. It's okay, i can wait for it. Thank you for telling me though.

Quick note, due to mental health struggles I might not be able to post a lot or at all for a while, I’m afraid. My apologies!

Quick note, due to mental health struggles I might not be able to post a lot or at all for a while, I’m afraid. My apologies!

It's fine. Take time for yourself and your wellbeing.

I kinda have the urge to make a Canon character that kinda "Rules" the dreamscape world. Sort of.

Was that a Subnautica reference in the police station description? Yahhah, you sneaky bastard, you.

I’m surprised anyone got that.

But yea, I kind of have a knack for nosing out pop culture references, or ‘allusions’ as they’re formerly called in writing.

We have reorganized the "Character Rules" section in the signups thread and added a rule that makes clear our stance on transparency in character sheets. Also, due to problems with columns and rows in the character roster, we decided to fall back to a simpler coding that plays fairer with the Rich Text Editor.

Also Leon The Needled Riolu Leon The Needled Riolu , I recommend you make a longer in character post than what you currently have. You don’t need to write three paragraphs , but some roleplayers find it difficult to respond to one or two sentence responses. Just saying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back