What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Fandom Tear in the Multiverses: Through Chaos We Go! (OoC Thread)

Created on
Index progress
Complete

We all think it's the end when we win, when it's only the beginning.

FoolsErin

Gee, it's swell to finally meet her OTHER FRIENDS!
Don’t really know where I’ll drop my character in once I finally submit her character sheet. She’d probably have a in-character reason for being in Sol’vatten, and I could get some amusing interactions out of Boot. But everyone seems to be in Blaz, and I could get some interactions out of Heart and Old Disney...This is a difficult decision.

Yahhah

Praise the sun
Don’t really know where I’ll drop my character in once I finally submit her character sheet. She’d probably have a in-character reason for being in Sol’vatten, and I could get some amusing interactions out of Boot. But everyone seems to be in Blaz, and I could get some interactions out of Heart and Old Disney...This is a difficult decision.
good luck on your decision

Yahhah

Praise the sun
Luck indeed. I haven’t played a pre-existing character in a long time, and I don’t want to screw it up.
I know that feeling that’s why I made all OCs but there is one memey skeleton I’m tempted to make a sheet for but I’m probably just going to stick with the three characters I have already.

FoolsErin

I know that feeling that’s why I made all OCs but there is one memey skeleton I’m tempted to make a sheet for but I’m probably just going to stick with the three characters I have already.
I initially wanted to play both an OC and the pre-existing character, but then I said 'screw it, you need to get out of your comfort zone'. So now I'm just doing the pre-existing character

FoolsErin

everyone is dropping their characters in different locations

oh dear

MasterRed

That’s why I dropped the Dreemurrs in the location I saw the majority in. Big oof for everyone else though haha

FoolsErin

Sorry I wasn’t online yesterday. Internet at home went on the fritz, and RPN was down when I tried to view the site with my tablet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)