• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tear in the Multiverses OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
There's a difference between a meme and an OOC posts IC, my man. Memes are allowed OOC, just don't post OOC stuff IC

Hey there all,

If you're not on the Discord, then you haven't heard the reason for my inactivity! My family's been at my place for Thanksgiving. I hope to post on the weekend, though!!

Stricken Steel Stricken Steel Hello, just here to remind you to keep all out of character talk on the main thread. I am aware that this can be somewhat jarring, but as someone who used to have everything all in one thread, it really makes it easier to keep track of who is doing what in the RP itself, more so with a sandbox RP like this. Also, Would also recommend that you join the Discord server (again, I would imagine that you're not used to that, but it also makes things much easier when it comes setting up interactions and planning and stuff.) Don't know if you had any issues with discord or something so I may as well ask before I head to bed.

Stricken Steel Stricken Steel Hello, just here to remind you to keep all out of character talk on the main thread. I am aware that this can be somewhat jarring, but as someone who used to have everything all in one thread, it really makes it easier to keep track of who is doing what in the RP itself, more so with a sandbox RP like this. Also, Would also recommend that you join the Discord server (again, I would imagine that you're not used to that, but it also makes things much easier when it comes setting up interactions and planning and stuff.) Don't know if you had any issues with discord or something so I may as well ask before I head to bed.
As I have said before, My phone is broken.

Please don't godmod an encounter with the creatures of my event. If I didn't reply, it's probably because the Slayer didn't find any or because I didn't have the chance yet.

?
But isn't god-modding being invincible? And the slayer is not invincible as some call him. I will delete the message?

Fair?

It's not just being invincible, it's just your character forcefully making things happen around them, like the Slayer finding the Demons that I play without me making any sort of reply. It's way more general than just being invincible.

unnamed (2).jpg
Teddys words of the Day;

Fuck off! No! Let me get the kill! (Thats me in the suit)

I have learned my lesson and I will think before I act.
In Case you wanted to know Yes, Sadly I was banned, But only temporarily.

For the great Todd Howard has returned!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back