• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tales of Fiore

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Knight looks down sadly " my mother is gone and brother left me, my friends are who take care of me. I am 1..2 years or some where."

Knight looks fascinated " may I see town please."
Cass inspected him. "I'd say you much older that." He said. "Your brother left you huh? That sucks. Sorry about that." He looked around. "Friends?"

Knight smiles as he questions about his friends, " my friends taught me animal magic and snow animal magic. They are animals like my raven friend in that tree. His name is black. So can I tag .... Along please?"

Knight followed the group slowly keeping his distance. He created a small snow raven to fly around and play with him.

Knight turned to her and says " its alright I tend to get really frightened of people when they speak, I am also nit used to being called cute or my magic being called cute before.Also my name is knight and you are."

Knight turned his head as the one leading spoke " nice to meet you cass do you like my magic."

Knight perked up and smiled " thanks although I can do better. I just get board and create small animals."

Knight turned to her and says " its alright I tend to get really frightened of people when they speak, I am also nit used to being called cute or my magic being called cute before.Also my name is knight and you are."
"I'm Fiona" she said.

Knight looks at her questionly " what exactly do you mean. Do you mean joining your group."

Knights faces falls " oh I am sorry then. I didn't mean to assume things cass."

Knight looked up slightly " yes I want to come with you. But I dont wish to bother you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back