• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tales of Fiore

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Cass walked on silently. His stomach rumbled. "Man. Making big objects always makes me hungry." He said casually. "Anyone for Lunch?"
Xander and Solicia walked over to join them "Food sounds amazing" the guild master said with a smile. (Im opening character sheets for multiple characters if you guys want)

Xander and Solicia walked over to join them "Food sounds amazing" the guild master said with a smile. (Im opening character sheets for multiple characters if you guys want)
"Well we could stop or we could eat at the guild hall. "I'm a fair cook." He said.

"Lunch sounds good. " Fiona smiled.
Solicia nodded. "Lets head back everyone. the other guild should be here soon to deal with these ones in a more permanent fashion." she said gesturing to the restrained wyverns. As they headed back they saw a tall man with long red hair standing infront of the guild hall. he leaned against the building with his eyes closed, he seemed to be listening to some music.

Solicia nodded. "Lets head back everyone. the other guild should be here soon to deal with these ones in a more permanent fashion." she said gesturing to the restrained wyverns. As they headed back they saw a tall man with long red hair standing infront of the guild hall. he leaned against the building with his eyes closed, he seemed to be listening to some music.
"Do you guys know him?" She said seeing the tall man. "Or is he another person going to join?"

"Do you guys know him?" She said seeing the tall man. "Or is he another person going to join?"
Xander shook his head. "Its not anyone I think we know. " The tall man looked over at them. he smiled and walked over "Well hello there" he said in a deep voice. Solicia was the tallest in there group and he towered over her.

Xander shook his head. "Its not anyone I think we know. " The tall man looked over at them. he smiled and walked over "Well hello there" he said in a deep voice. Solicia was the tallest in there group and he towered over her.
"Wow he really is tall. " she said to herself and looked at him. "Hi"

"Hey." Cass said.

The man bowed low then stood back up "My name is Braken, Im a wizard and ive come to join your small guild. I think you will find my talents worthy of your notice" he said eyeing Solicia. Apparently, he was aware of who was the guild master
Cas walked up to him with a friendly smile and patted him on the back. "Cool. I'm new here but I'll bet it'd be great to have you."

The man bowed low then stood back up "My name is Braken, Im a wizard and ive come to join your small guild. I think you will find my talents worthy of your notice" he said eyeing Solicia. Apparently, he was aware of who was the guild master
"I'm Fiona. Good to meet you." She said

"Marianne, its nice to meet you" the tall light blue haired girl replied happily, giving him a small wave as she stood behind the others.

(....I hate how I miss replies on rps...The site tends to stop working :/)

"Marianne, its nice to meet you" the tall light blue haired girl replied happily, giving him a small wave as she stood behind the others.

(....I hate how I miss replies on rps...The site tends to stop working :/)
(dont feel bad. ITs happening to me too.) They all went inside and soon The tall man had introduced himself as Braken. He was tested by the master and then given the b rank along with most of the others. He sat in quietly listening to everyone, he seemed polite enough in any case. Xander went off to his room to rest up, Solicia left to her quarters to do what ever she did in there, and karia settled down back infront of the hearth and layed out her cards

(dont feel bad. ITs happening to me too.) They all went inside and soon The tall man had introduced himself as Braken. He was tested by the master and then given the b rank along with most of the others. He sat in quietly listening to everyone, he seemed polite enough in any case. Xander went off to his room to rest up, Solicia left to her quarters to do what ever she did in there, and karia settled down back infront of the hearth and layed out her cards
Cass looked around for a kitchen thinking it'd be nice to cook something for everyone.

Fiona decided to go off to find her room to get settled in.

Cassillio came from the kitchen holding several plates of food he nearly dropped one but caught himself. He smiled as he put them on the table. "SOUPS ON!" He yelled. AquaMarie AquaMarie Musicnotes Musicnotes Four Eyes Four Eyes
Fiona had gotten her stuff settled in. She was sitting on the bed looking at an envelope. She was about to open it when she heard Cass. She his the letter under her pillow before jumping off the bed. "Coming!!" She called out and headed out of the room and to the kitchen.

Fiona had gotten her stuff settled in. She was sitting on the bed looking at an envelope. She was about to open it when she heard Cass. She his the letter under her pillow before jumping off the bed. "Coming!!" She called out and headed out of the room and to the kitchen.
The food looked delicious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back