• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tales of Fiore

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Knight smiled "so I can come with you. May I ask will we be seeing any animals."

The tall light blue haired girl happily smiled and gave the boy a wave as the boy introduced himself. She smiled listening them talk, holding her hands behind her back as she follow the group towards the town.

The group eventually made their way to town. The sun was beggining to set. "Alright two choices." Cass said returning to the group after talking to the sailers. "We find a place to rest and set sail first thing in the morning or we can sail overnight. Personally I'd rather go now." He said. "But it's best if we put it to a vote."

AquaMarie AquaMarie
Four Eyes Four Eyes
firestorm firestorm

Last edited:
The group eventually made their way to town. The sun was beggining to set. "Alright two choices." Cass said returning to the group after talking to the sailers. "We find a place to rest and set sail first thing in the morning or we can sail overnight. Personally I'd rather go now." He said. "But it's best if we put it to a vote."
" I'm fine with going now" Fiona said

AquaMarie AquaMarie
Four Eyes Four Eyes
firestorm firestorm
"I Don't mind either if we left tonight, so long with everyone agrees to something"

"Lead on" Braken said motioning Cass to move on "I am eager to hear more about this quest from the employer"

Knight looked at them all and shivered at the thought of crossing open water. Black the raven flew over head of knight and swooped down and landed on knights shoulder.

" woo!" Fiona smiled and followed Cass.
Mariane cheered, she was quite excited to get to be out on the water and being closer to their quest.
Knight looked at them all and shivered at the thought of crossing open water. Black the raven flew over head of knight and swooped down and landed on knights shoulder.
Cassillio led them to the docs were a middle aged man was waiting for them smoking a pipe. "Cap. We're heading out to the island." He said. The Captain took a moment to respond. "Alright landlubbers, let's get ye five across the sea!" He said throwing his pipe into the water.

He had a large ship on the water. "Well here she is." Thee Captain said boarding the ship.

Cassillio led them to the docs were a middle aged man was waiting for them smoking a pipe. "Cap. We're heading out to the island." He said. The Captain took a moment to respond. "Alright landlubbers, let's get ye five across the sea!" He said throwing his pipe into the water.

He had a large ship on the water. "Well here she is." Thee Captain said boarding the ship.
"Nice ship. I can't remember the last time i was on a boat." She said

Knight glances at the boat with a wary look and speaks " are boats safe I have never really been on a boat."

Knight glances at the boat with a wary look and speaks " are boats safe I have never really been on a boat."
Marie was excited to bord the ship and be surrounded by water. Though noticed how nervious Knight seemed "it's alright Knight, no need to worry. Ships are build to be able to sail through large bodies of water."she softy said wanting him to feel safe among their group. Besides she dought anyone would allow for the kid to get hurt, well at least she knew she would not want any harm to come to the kid.

Knight sighs as he enters the boat. He says " thanks for resureing me, I get scared trying new things after all." knight gazes out over the water with interest on how the boat works.

Marie was excited to bord the ship and be surrounded by water. Though noticed how nervious Knight seemed "it's alright Knight, no need to worry. Ships are build to be able to sail through large bodies of water."she softy said wanting him to feel safe among their group. Besides she dought anyone would allow for the kid to get hurt, well at least she knew she would not want any harm to come to the kid.
"You'll be fine." Cass said. "Ships are bulit to be sturdy." He said.

Knight nods to her and sits on a boat calmly. He still is slightly unsure of the boat as a small cat meows. He says " we might get a storm at least thats what the cat says."

Knight hears the cat meow again and speaks " the cat has given you permission to pet him. He says his name is torn ear."

Knight watches her closely as she pets torn ear. The raven hopes on knights shoulder slightly then snuggles into his jacket to keep warm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back