• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Setting and questions

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Four Eyes

The DM, Roll for initiative >:)
This thread takes place 120 years after the end of Fairy tail. The main story will follow the Guild Dragons tooth. If you want to make your own guild pm me but Id like to keep the number of them down. Dragon slayer magic is off limits. I REPEAT DRAGON SLAYER MAGIC IS OFF LIMITS. This takes place after the dragons and dragon slayers are gone. Such is the case dragon slayer magic is now a lost magic. Feel free to be creative with you magic, ill allow most anything so long as its not to overpowered. Also you may have a main magic type and a secondary magic that you can know. The second magic type will be more limited that the first type so make it something simple, you are not required to have multiple types though. If you want to be a descendant of Fairy tail let me know in pms and we will discuss it
black-dragon-logo_23-2147498242.jpg

Rules
-keep it fun for everyone, that means no being super overpowered, some exceptions apply which you can ask about in pm
-keep your characters interesting. No one in fairy tail is mundane so lets try to keep the same level of individualism that it has
-Guilds may be dark guilds. If they fight other guilds no killing is allowed
-try not to get romantic, but if you must then keep it low key and anything more than flirting should go to the pm

Please feel free to leave any questions about the time or setting here as well, Ill answer them as i can.

-Magic types must be either Holder type, or caster type, no lost, or Arc magic, or slayer types allowed (except if you can get them cleared by me)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back