• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tales of Fiore

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Four Eyes

The DM, Roll for initiative >:)
Fiore is a small continent full of wonder. Magic is used in everyday life, and everyone is capable of using it though not all make it their life goal. The few who do are called wizards, they join up with communities called guilds that provide work, camaraderie and a place to grow their magic power. Four generations ago a guild so powerful was created that its name became legend. Though fairy Tail is gone its example inspires many to achieve the same level of greatness. Though the guild and its members have passed on, some descendants of the members strive to create what once existed.

Xander wiped sweat from his brow. His tailored clothing while designed to be sturdy and insulated for combat couldn't compete with the heat of the day. He had been moving boxes from a large moving van into a modest building with a good view of the ocean. As he took a short breather, a small girl walked in and sat on the boxes then stuffed a piece of candy in her mouth “Soliciea is gonna get mad at you for slacking off” she warned in a nearly monotone voice. Collin glared at her “And what about you? You could help as well Karia.” the girl looked at him “Those boxes are to heavy for me” she said. Then a Tall muscled woman walked in carrying 7 boxes by herself “What are you two sitting around for!” she shouted in a deep alto voice “We didn't come to Tristania to sit on our buts! Get moving we have a guild to form!” Xander sighed and walked back out to get more boxes.

Last edited:
(5 is a good start) Xander sat down in the commons area of the newly formed guild, Dragons Tooth. He let out a sigh and took a sip of the caned beverage he had gotten out of the Fridge. Karia was sitting on the floor nearby reading her cards, she looked up at him "You will suffer misfortune soon" she said with a black expression. He smiled "you know that I hate when you read my future. Predicting misfortune just makes me paranoid about when and where" Solicia walked in then "no time to worry about that we have a few new members who need orientation, Xander ill leave them to you" Xander sighed "Man I just got comfortable" he said. as he stood he splashed his soda on his vest, he looked at Karia a little shocked she just smiled back wickedly

(5 is a good start) Xander sat down in the commons area of the newly formed guild, Dragons Tooth. He let out a sigh and took a sip of the caned beverage he had gotten out of the Fridge. Karia was sitting on the floor nearby reading her cards, she looked up at him "You will suffer misfortune soon" she said with a black expression. He smiled "you know that I hate when you read my future. Predicting misfortune just makes me paranoid about when and where" Solicia walked in then "no time to worry about that we have a few new members who need orientation, Xander ill leave them to you" Xander sighed "Man I just got comfortable" he said. as he stood he splashed his soda on his vest, he looked at Karia a little shocked she just smiled back wickedly
Cassillio stood outside gazing upon the guild hall for Dragon's Tooth. It was a relatively new guild but he was sure that it had potential. He breathed in deeply and began to walk in leading with his right foot.

Marianne walked up the the building, she looked down at a small sheet of paper. "Yep this is it" she whispered to herself as she folded the sheet of paper and placed it into her pocket. She felt excited about finally joining a guild, vut at the same time was quite nervious.
"Okay....here we go" she said taking a deep breath before walking up through the main doors.

Cassillio stood outside gazing upon the guild hall for Dragon's Tooth. It was a relatively new guild but he was sure that it had potential. He breathed in deeply and began to walk in leading with his right foot.
Marianne walked up the the building, she looked down at a small sheet of paper. "Yep this is it" she whispered to herself as she folded the sheet of paper and placed it into her pocket. She felt excited about finally joining a guild, vut at the same time was quite nervious.
"Okay....here we go" she said taking a deep breath before walking up through the main doors.
Xander walked out to the front hall and with a broad grin welcomed the new comers hoping they would ignore the spill on his vest. "Hey there!" he said happily "Im Xander, Im gonna take care of your orientation. Ill also be getting you your insignia taken care of"

Xander walked out to the front hall and with a broad grin welcomed the new comers hoping they would ignore the spill on his vest. "Hey there!" he said happily "Im Xander, Im gonna take care of your orientation. Ill also be getting you your insignia taken care of"
Marianne noticed Xander making his way over to them, she did notice the stain but did not really think on it much. The blue haired girl's mind was proocapid with the excitment about bring accepted into the guild. "Hi!" She said happily waving at Zander and Cassillo "I'm Marianne Clockwork, it's very nice to meet you both" she said with a bow " im quite excited for our orientation.."

Marianne noticed Xander making his way over to them, she did notice the stain but did not really think on it much. The blue haired girl's mind was proocapid with the excitment about bring accepted into the guild. "Hi!" She said happily waving at Zander and Cassillo "I'm Marianne Clockwork, it's very nice to meet you both" she said with a bow " im quite excited for our orientation.."
Cassillo nodded at them both but kept quiet(hes gone to bed but told me to keep his character present) Xander, smiled at them both then clapped his hands together "Alright then, follow me on back, and on behalf of myself and the other two, we really apreaciate you guys being our first new members." he stepped back and pushed open a set of double doors, revealing the common area and mess hall. "Please come on in"

Cassillo nodded at them both but kept quiet(hes gone to bed but told me to keep his character present) Xander, smiled at them both then clapped his hands together "Alright then, follow me on back, and on behalf of myself and the other two, we really apreaciate you guys being our first new members." he stepped back and pushed open a set of double doors, revealing the common area and mess hall. "Please come on in"
(I changed my mind. Nit tired yet) Cassillio looked around the mess hall. "This is a pretty roomy place for a start up guild." He commented casually. "I'm Cassillio but you fuus can call me cass." He said.

(I changed my mind. Nit tired yet) Cassillio looked around the mess hall. "This is a pretty roomy place for a start up guild." He commented casually. "I'm Cassillio but you fuus can call me cass." He said.
Xander nodded "Well lets just say that Our masters family happens to be... a bit wealthy. The location and rooming was all provided by her. Im not quite sure where she is just now but im sure you will meet her today"

Xander nodded "Well lets just say that Our masters family happens to be... a bit wealthy. The location and rooming was all provided by her. Im not quite sure where she is just now but im sure you will meet her today"
"Seems like a great gal." Cass said. "So what do your do. Magic wise..." He said.

"Seems like a great gal." Cass said. "So what do your do. Magic wise..." He said.
Xanders happy expression faltered a bit, and he hesitated then shrugged "I guess were in the same guild so you would both find out eventually. Its not somthing I like to broadcast... Im a Storm giant slayer" he said with a crooked smile.

Xanders happy expression faltered a bit, and he hesitated then shrugged "I guess were in the same guild so you would both find out eventually. Its not somthing I like to broadcast... Im a Storm giant slayer" he said with a crooked smile.
"Wait... Like similar to the Dragons slayers from a long time back?" He asked. "Impressive. Mine's leas glamourus. I use Earth Maker Magic." He said. His shoes were missing from his feet.

Marianne followed the two, looking around the main common area "wow.." she whispered to herself as she takes in her surroundings. She did not say much just listen at the two speak to each other as she continued to look around.

"Wait... Like similar to the Dragons slayers from a long time back?" He asked. "Impressive. Mine's leas glamourus. I use Earth Maker Magic." He said. His shoes were missing from his feet.
Marianne followed the two, looking around the main common area "wow.." she whispered to herself as she takes in her surroundings. She did not say much just listen at the two speak to each other as she continued to look around.
Xander nodded "yeah kinda like that. It shares the same basics that all slayer magic dose." he led them into the common area "this is the commons, a place to relax and talk to eachother" Karia still sat near the hearth reading cards "this is Karia, she is a bit aloof but has a good heart" Karia scowled at him a bit but dident acknowledge the group much other than that

Xander nodded "yeah kinda like that. It shares the same basics that all slayer magic dose." he led them into the common area "this is the commons, a place to relax and talk to eachother" Karia still sat near the hearth reading cards "this is Karia, she is a bit aloof but has a good heart" Karia scowled at him a bit but dident acknowledge the group much other than that
"Nice to meet you Karia." Cass said politely. "So I think the onlh question I jave is where do we pick up jobs?" He asked.

Xander pointed at a Small table with a large round crystal suspending above it. It had several small Lacrima set into the table. He walked over to the table and touched the center Lacrima. An image of a job listing appeared in the ball. Xander went through all the lacrima explaining how to browse the postings, veiw any extra or prudent information on the job and how to make it as taken so that no one took the same ones twice. "Once again, Solicias family have provided this, It not only makes job hunting a cinch but will immediately, notify the employer when you return to the guild of its completion and magically transport the money directly to you. Its also pre-calibrated to recognize the user and not display quests above there rank. At least not unless a wizard of the appropriate rank has singed on to the quest as well" Xander paused "we will have something of a practical exam by the way to determine your rank"

Last edited:
Xander pointed at a Small table with a large round crystal suspending above it. It had several small Lacrima set into the table. He walked over to the table and touched the center Lacrima. An image of a job listing appeared in the ball. Xander went through all the lacrima explaining how to browse the postings, veiw any extra or prudent information on the job and how to make it as taken so that no one took the same ones twice. "Once again, Solicias family have provided this, It not only makes job hunting a cinch but will immediately, notify the employer when you return to the guild of its completion and magically transport the money directly to you. Its also pre-calibrated to recognize the user and not display quests above there rank. At least not unless a wizard of the appropriate rank has signed onto the quest as well" Xander paused "we will have something of a practical exam by the way to determine your rank"
"Can't wait." Cass said. He wondered the exam would be. "It's a good system to keep people from taking on jobs that are too much for them."

"Can't wait." Cass said. He wondered the exam would be. "It's a good system to keep people from taking on jobs that are too much for them."
Xander finished showing them around. He showed them the mess hall and explaied that for a small fee they could actually live in the hall. The upstairs was featured 8 rooms that had basic furnishings. After the tour he roduced a wooden stamp with the a Dragons claw depicted on it. "Alright, now that thats done we can finally get you guys guilded"

Xander finished showing them around. He showed them the mess hall and explaied that for a small fee they could actually live in the hall. The upstairs was featured 8 rooms that had basic furnishings. After the tour he roduced a wooden stamp with the a Dragons claw depicted on it. "Alright, now that thats done we can finally get you guys guilded"
Cass exposed his right foot. "I'd like a dark green Dragon's Tooth crest." He said. "This guild is officially where I choose to belong."

Cass exposed his right foot. "I'd like a dark green Dragon's Tooth crest." He said. "This guild is officially where I choose to belong."
Xander nodded "Very well." he tured a dial on the side and pressed it to Cass's foot. It came off with a poping sound and there on his foot was the emblem of a dragons tooth. "not bad, I have mine placed just below my left collar bone. kinda a symbol of my heart belonging to this guild. All three of us do actually" he said looking over to Karia

Rivar was sitting down at the library table reading a book that just came in today until a man approached his table and sat himself across from him, he eyed him for a second before returning to his book as if acknowledging his presences. He than began to speak to him
"I need your assistance for a mission i heard you would take any mission and i would like you to recover necklaces that belongs to a noble."
He then took out a picture of what the necklaces looked like and Rivar took the picture looking at it before giving it back. Rivar didn't say a word as he took out his binder and had a piece of paper fly out of it and in front of the man, Rivar then gave him a pen before going back to reading his book. The man was a bit disappointed at the price but knew that it was pretty fair amount so he signed it, once he signed it the paper flew back into his binder and a new piece of paper flew out it only had the words "In Progress" on it stating that this would tell him when he was done with the mission, the man took the paper passed a bag of coins then left, Rivar took the coin bag and placed it into his satchel. He then thought about which of his clones he should send he named each of them based on how they act.
Anger was the strongest of his clones but would charge into things head first destroying anything that gets in his way so having him attack a noble wouldn't be that good of a idea.
Envy was a bit strong but would probably get jealous of all the nobles things and try to destroy everything that noble owns so also not a good choice.
Joy would probably take on a head on approach and try to befriend everyone until they let him in not very subtle but it could work but Rivar doesn't want to be seen by anyone so that tracing him won't be that easy.
Sadness would most likely get caught and start crying so no.
Disgust wont wanna touch a darn thing so nope.

Vigilance would get the job and would notice anything that looks off and would also maybe find it fast.
Fear would most likely hide but they would be subtle and try to make sure no one sees them so it wouldn't be a bad choice.
Malevolent would most likely get the job done but not before stirring up a lot of trouble and probley hurting a few people in the process but atleast it will be done how Rivar wants it done.
So Rivar is left thinking which one should he send Malevolent, Fear or Vigilance, after a while of thinking about it he decided Malevolent would enjoy it the most so he used his cloning magic to summon Malevolent.
"Sup, what is it ya want this time something fun or boring."
" I need you to steal a necklace from a noble in the city." Rivar then took out a piece of paper from his binder so that he could see the picture of the necklace.
"Sounds fun but i want fear as back up."
Rivar didn't even say a word instead just summoning fear as he asked and he didn't even let fear speak before saying.
" Now go away im reading."
And with that Malevolent took fear by the hand dragging him out to complete the mission with him, as Rivar just returned to reading his book.

Xander nodded "Very well." he tured a dial on the side and pressed it to Cass's foot. It came off with a poping sound and there on his foot was the emblem of a dragons tooth. "not bad, I have mine placed just below my left collar bone. kinda a symbol of my heart belonging to this guild. All three of us do actually" he said looking over to Karia
Cass looked over to her as well. "How long have you all known each other?" Cassillio asked.

Cass looked over to her as well. "How long have you all known each other?" Cassillio asked.
As Xander prepared the stamp for Marianne he pressed his lips together thoughtfully. "Ive never really thought about how long... I think I was three when my parents introduced me to Solicia. She was five at the time and our parents were already arran... uh.... never mind thats not relevant. Anyway its been more than a decade"

Last edited:
(I got no notifications >->)

Marianne smiled and waved at Karia "its very nice meet you Karia" she said with a smile before following Xander to the large round table. She was very amazed at the technology this guild had, she had never seen anything like this before. When she would go pick up jobs with her Aunt it was only on a bored nothing like this. She smiled quite excited about being apart of this guild that she wanted to jump up and down. Keeping her excitement down she continued to follow them around as they continued the tour.
She smiled as Xander told them where he had his mark and the meaning behind it, which was very touching. She already knew where she would like her mark, on her left thigh of course. It had been in the same place where her mother had gotten hers when she was in a guild. “I would like mine to be in an aqua please...on my left thigh,” she said lifting her shirt.

(I got no notifications >->)

Marianne smiled and waved at Karia "its very nice meet you Karia" she said with a smile before following Xander to the large round table. She was very amazed at the technology this guild had, she had never seen anything like this before. When she would go pick up jobs with her Aunt it was only on a bored nothing like this. She smiled quite excited about being apart of this guild that she wanted to jump up and down. Keeping her excitement down she continued to follow them around as they continued the tour.
She smiled as Xander told them where he had his mark and the meaning behind it, which was very touching. She already knew where she would like her mark, on her left thigh of course. It had been in the same place where her mother had gotten hers when she was in a guild. “I would like mine to be in an aqua please...on my left thigh,” she said lifting her shirt.
(Hmmm odd that) Karia dident give any real indication of having heard Marianne, Xander had said she tended to be a bit aloof though. After Marianne explained where she wanted the guild mark, Xander nodded glad to have the girl speak up and hopefully leave his near miss behind in the conversation. He adjusted the color and applied the Emblem to the indicated area. Surveying the two emblems he nodded to himself "Alright, that makes it official. Welcome to Dragons tooth guys." He

Users who are viewing this thread

Back