• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tales of Fiore

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
(yes please) Braken followed the others onto the boat. "I love ocean voyages the waves are calming and much ore plesant that dry land. I was a salior for a time in my early years"
He looked at him with an arched eyebrow. "Really?" He asked. "So why'd you become wizard?"

Knight watches her closely as she pets torn ear. The raven hopes on knights shoulder slightly then snuggles into his jacket to keep warm.

(yes please) Braken followed the others onto the boat. "I love ocean voyages the waves are calming and much ore plesant that dry land. I was a salior for a time in my early years"
" you must have had so many adventures Braken" Fiona said still petting the cat.

Braken shrugged "Ive had a lot of jobs and done a bunch of things, but ultimately Being a wizard was just in my blood I guess." he said leaning over the rail to peer down at the water
"Well that was a great story that ultimately told me nothing about you." Cass commented.

Knight started to drift off to sleep. He was warm and had been tired for a while. He curled up with the small cat and his friend the raven and fell asleep.

"Well that was a great story that ultimately told me nothing about you." Cass commented.
Braken shrugged again "Not much to tell really, my family have been wizards for generations. some of them have been pretty famous but i dont much like mentioning them. Feels to much like bragging"

Braken shrugged again "Not much to tell really, my family have been wizards for generations. some of them have been pretty famous but i dont much like mentioning them. Feels to much like bragging"
Cass nodded. "Humility huh? That's respectable." He said.

" same here but none of my family is famous. Their magic weren't that powerful." Fiona said. "I think its cool your family is well known. Kind of make you want to prove yourself sometimes right?"

" same here but none of my family is famous. Their magic weren't that powerful." Fiona said. "I think its cool your family is well known. Kind of make you want to prove yourself sometimes right?"
Braken nodded "So I havent gotten the chance to talk to the other three guild memebers. what are they like? The guild master seems crazy strong"

Braken nodded "So I havent gotten the chance to talk to the other three guild memebers. what are they like? The guild master seems crazy strong"
" she is. We all had to face her when we joined so she could rank us." She said and then shrugged. "I haven't been with them long. So far I think they are nice"

"Their nice people. On my opinion the strongest of them is Xander. He has giant slayer magic." Cass said. "It was awesome."

Braken looked surprised at that revelation "Hes... a Slayer? I was under the impression that the slayers were gone?"
"The dragon slayers are definitely gone." He said. "But there's apparently more different kinds. The rest of us have much less awesome magics. I habe Earth Maker Magic."

she nodded agreeing with Cass. " I have darkness maker magic."
Braken held a hand out, after a breif flash of light he was holding an elaborate halberd with a long point and heavy looking axe head "Requip magic, and some gravity magic" another flash and the weapon was gone

Braken held a hand out, after a breif flash of light he was holding an elaborate halberd with a long point and heavy looking axe head "Requip magic, and some gravity magic" another flash and the weapon was gone
Oh that's neat" she smiled.

"Huh..." Cass said. "Not bad." The Captain came out to the deck. "There's a storm coming lads. Everyone get helping or get below decks." He said. AquaMarie AquaMarie Musicnotes Musicnotes

Last edited:
Braken walked over confidently. "Ill help out ive got some experience on the ocean"
Cass shrugged. He had never really sailed before he wasnsure he could get thr hang of it. For skze he was quite strong. It had to be according to his master. Strength was one of the basics of working with Earth.

"Huh..." Cass said. "Not bad." The Captain came out to the deck. "There's a storm coming lads. Everyone get helping or get below decks." He said. AquaMarie AquaMarie Musicnotes Musicnotes
Marianne had been leaning on the ship's railing as she looked out towards the water. Her mind drifting off into her thoughts. She was pulled back out of her thoughts when the Captain came up on the deck announcing that a storm was coming. "Ill help!!" Maire perked up raising her hand as she rushed over to the group that was going to stay an help. She really had not done any sailing since she was a kid but one thing was for sure she was not afraid of the water or being out here in a storm.

"I'll be glad to help captain." Fiona said

Marianne had been leaning on the ship's railing as she looked out towards the water. Her mind drifting off into her thoughts. She was pulled back out of her thoughts when the Captain came up on the deck announcing that a storm was coming. "Ill help!!" Maire perked up raising her hand as she rushed over to the group that was going to stay an help. She really had not done any sailing since she was a kid but one thing was for sure she was not afraid of the water or being out here in a storm.
The wind picked up and the waves grew larger and more violent. The Captain had all the dragon's tooth members helping out somewhere. As they kept travelling the storm only seemed to get worse.

The wind picked up and the waves grew larger and more violent. The Captain had all the dragon's tooth members helping out somewhere. As they kept travelling the storm only seemed to get worse.
The next day at early sunrise the ship docked at the island. Waiting for them was a man who looked to be in his late forties. He had a very large and curly grey mustache, red eyes, and a plump figure. His bald head was covered by an explorer's hat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back