• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tales of Fiore

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
((sorry guys that I have not replied...... my dog got really sick and has been in the hospital, and I been very sad and just not have the courage to reply to the rp. I am not sure if ill be on much for the next few days....im so sorry...))

((sorry guys that I have not replied...... my dog got really sick and has been in the hospital, and I been very sad and just not have the courage to reply to the rp. I am not sure if ill be on much for the next few days....im so sorry...))
(Aww I'm sorry to hear that. I hope your little fur ball gets better)

(best wishes... youve at least had a good reason. take your time Aqua)

"Because." He said. He called out into the tunnel. A bunch of noises came back. Amd little people scuffles through. "Goblins. A ton of them."
'
Braken extended his hand and a long Spear appeared in his outstretched hand "Well we can handle the goblins im sure. they tend to run away from a sufficiant show of force, so their numbers are not so important"

'
Braken extended his hand and a long Spear appeared in his outstretched hand "Well we can handle the goblins im sure. they tend to run away from a sufficiant show of force, so their numbers are not so important"
"Well they weren't scared off by my insects." Candin said. "I'm sure that they'll go running once their hime starts to change shapes around them." Cass said.

"Well they weren't scared off by my insects." Candin said. "I'm sure that they'll go running once their hime starts to change shapes around them." Cass said.
Braken looked at cass "Probably best not to move things to much. This place is old, and while the the employer dosent mind what happens to the temple so long as we get the item, id rather it not come down on us."

Braken looked at cass "Probably best not to move things to much. This place is old, and while the the employer dosent mind what happens to the temple so long as we get the item, id rather it not come down on us."
"That is a... Very good point." Cass said as they moved forward. As they approached the end of the tunnel they found the object in a large round room. It had a soothing magical glow emminating from it. The goblins seemed to be praying to and worshiping the slab.

"That is a... Very good point." Cass said as they moved forward. As they approached the end of the tunnel they found the object in a large round room. It had a soothing magical glow emminating from it. The goblins seemed to be praying to and worshiping the slab.
Braken dismissed the Spear and to shorter Spears appeard in eatch hand. The tip of the Spear in his left hand crackled with lightning the Spear in his right was enveloped by red flames. Jumping in the air he seemed to fall towards the tablet in the center of the room. As he soared past he caught it under his arm and landed on the far wall of the room. He craned his neck to look up at the goblins and his complains who were from his perspective standing on the walls of an oddly shaped room

Braken dismissed the Spear and to shorter Spears appeard in eatch hand. The tip of the Spear in his left hand crackled with lightning the Spear in his right was enveloped by red flames. Jumping in the air he seemed to fall towards the tablet in the center of the room. As he soared past he caught it under his arm and landed on the far wall of the room. He craned his neck to look up at the goblins and his complains who were from his perspective standing on the walls of an oddly shaped room
The slab felt oddly comforting. Braken felt as though he would always be safe with it around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back