• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tales of Fiore

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"A hidden artifact in a temple just off the coast. Whaddya think it could be." He asked.
Marianne put down her book as she walked over to the table to grab a bowl "thanks Cas this looks delicious" she said with a smile before taking a seat to eat her food.

She was finishing her food when Cas called out to them again. Taking quick bites of the last of her food she quickly made her way over to the Job Lacrima. As she walked up to the others overhearing them. "a hidden artifact in a temple? that sounds like fun!" she said quick curious and interested in the job.

Marianne put down her book as she walked over to the table to grab a bowl "thanks Cas this looks delicious" she said with a smile before taking a seat to eat her food.

She was finishing her food when Cas called out to them again. Taking quick bites of the last of her food she quickly made her way over to the Job Lacrima. As she walked up to the others overhearing them. "a hidden artifact in a temple? that sounds like fun!" she said quick curious and interested in the job.
"Maybe it's cursed." Cass said in a spooky voice.

Musicnotes Musicnotes

Knight sat in his hut talking with a raven. He walked out of his home and down the right path leading to the edge of his home. Knight jumped at some sounds as he walked but the ravens voice calmed the boy.

Knight started to hum softly as he watched the light and listened to the noises of his friends. He eventaly found a tree and sat against it continuing to hum softly.

Cass grinned confidently. "Alright! Let's get going." He said walking to the exit.
Marianne happily smiled she was quite excited to go "onward to adventure!" she cheered grabbing her messenger before running after the group, who had made their way outside.

Knight fell asleep with the cool breeze washing over him. The raven watched over the small boy as he slept. Soon the raven flew up into the sky and saw a group of people. The raven rushed back to knight who had woken up. Knight listened to his friend and stood up to check the group out. He hid behind a tree watching them closely.

Braken followed along at the back of the group. he seemed content to let them talk among'st themselves.
Knight fell asleep with the cool breeze washing over him. The raven watched over the small boy as he slept. Soon the raven flew up into the sky and saw a group of people. The raven rushed back to knight who had woken up. Knight listened to his friend and stood up to check the group out. He hid behind a tree watching them closely.
Cass walked along the path. "So I have a friend at the docs. He should be pretty easy to convince. The kinda guy who would be willing to sail to Galuna Island on a dare." He said.

Knight moves from the tree carefully but trips over his own feet. Knight crashes to the ground and lets out a whine of pain and fear. He looks up at the group and curls up. His raven friend watches from the trees.

Knight moves from the tree carefully but trips over his own feet. Knight crashes to the ground and lets out a whine of pain and fear. He looks up at the group and curls up. His raven friend watches from the trees.
Cass looked over at him. "Hey you alright?" He asked vering off the trail and walking over to Knight.

Knight glances up and shivers in fear of the person. He calls out to his friend who flys over. Knight speaks in a broken dialect " hello and I'm fin.....e sir."

Knight glances up and shivers in fear of the person. He calls out to his friend who flys over. Knight speaks in a broken dialect " hello and I'm fin.....e sir."
Cass smiled. "Alright just making sure." He spun around about to walk back to his group.

Knight looks up and stands. He runs over and says " wait why are you in the forest and can....I come...with." knight was curious about this group and wanted to make sure none of his friends would be hurt.

Knight looks up and stands. He runs over and says " wait why are you in the forest and can....I come...with." knight was curious about this group and wanted to make sure none of his friends would be hurt.
Cass looked at him. "Just on our way to the next town." He said.

Knight frowns slightly and asks " whats... A.... Town? My name is knight and i have not left this forest since mother and brother left." knight tilted his head confused as the raven looked quizicly at the person knight was talking witn

Knight frowns slightly and asks " whats... A.... Town? My name is knight and i have not left this forest since mother and brother left." knight tilted his head confused as the raven looked quizicly at the person knight was talking witn
Cass looked at him rather perplexed. "Like never?" He asked. "Geez. A town in like a place where a bunch of people live." He said.

Knight looks down sadly " my mother is gone and brother left me, my friends are who take care of me. I am 1..2 years or some where."

Knight looks fascinated " may I see town please."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back