• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern T R U S T: The Game [ OOC ]

relationship discussion yesss
my forte

Svadilfari Svadilfari it's implied in her cs but yuna and emmie had a falling out about two years ago (i didn't really go into detail though so if you want to talk about it more than i'm all ready with explanations). i think the apology and the messages they exchanged were pretty half-assed, though, so yuna most likely still holds negative feelings towards emmie. it would be that "look i'm not mad at them i just don't want to talk to them" type of feeling

if anyone was unable to tell, n u n c h i n u n c h i and i are friends and we already discussed a relationship with our characters (they are bffls)

this was an idea that just occurred to me but considering yuna's position of sorta kinda semi fame, it would be funny (weird? entertaining?) if someone in the group was following her already and had a little moment of surrealism when they meet her at the party (having never noticed her in high school). idk it might be a stoopid idea

yuyu has the potential to get along with anyone who isn't super sensitive and won't get butthurt by her casually throwing around judgments/mildly insulting statements
on the other hand, if there is someone who gets butthurt easily then i'm here for some type of feisty, pushing-each-others-buttons relationship (eli comes to mind first ngl)

I'm tempted to have had Karin and Emmi end on bad terms over something....Maybe the crush Karin has on Emmi....????

Sure thing! Go for it! :-)
EDIT: Everything looks good! Can't wait for this to start!

I'm assuming my relationships with Alexei and Emmie are on the okay side, I was thinking that Alex's pretty much just a high school friend that Kat contacts once in awhile when he comes to mind? Which basically is the same way Kat treats all her acquantancies/friends, since she drifts between social circles.

That's totally fine! Reading through your character sheet, I do think that they parted (or not even parted at all!) on good terms. Will possibly even be best friends! Kat is such a fun character; can't wait to meet her! ^_^

I'd say that Emmie and Michael drifted apart rather pleasantly, unless Svadilfari Svadilfari had any ideas for them ! I was playing with a lot of possibilities when I wrote their history but I wanted to keep it pretty open so that if I was accepted we could collaborate a bit if you were interested.

Also.... I think it might be possible that Emmie already had a wish granted, and the task she had to perform in return was to invite all her old high school friends (more food for the malevolent spirit??) who knows but I'm really thrilled to try and figure it out

We can keep it that way! I can definitely see them as good friends! I can see Emmie admiring his independence and street smarts, although she doesn't approve of his dishonesty. Other than that though, he's alright in Emmie's book. Probably much more than alright.

And that's an interesting possibility! Might or might not be true! We shall see. :-)

Svadilfari Svadilfari it's implied in her cs but yuna and emmie had a falling out about two years ago (i didn't really go into detail though so if you want to talk about it more than i'm all ready with explanations). i think the apology and the messages they exchanged were pretty half-assed, though, so yuna most likely still holds negative feelings towards emmie. it would be that kind of "look i'm not mad at them i just don't want to talk to them" type of way

The dialogue is fine by me! We can totally keep it that way. I got a negative tone from Yuna's replies, so yes, I think we can make it so that she still holds negative feeling for Emmie. :-)

Holy crap that was a lot to read through. Sorry, I like just got up an hour ago otherwise I would've looked at this sooner.
So since you want me to pick a number...I'll pick 12, since I'm assuming I can't pick 14 because someone else already picked it.

Also, I'm so excited I was accepted! :D reading through all of those replies is making me really excited for this~
EDIT:
Oh, I guess I should probably go read through the other accepted characters, shouldn't I?

Holy crap that was a lot to read through. Sorry, I like just got up an hour ago otherwise I would've looked at this sooner.
So since you want me to pick a number...I'll pick 12, since I'm assuming I can't pick 14 because someone else already picked it.

Also, I'm so excited I was accepted! :D reading through all of those replies is making me really excited for this~
EDIT:
Oh, I guess I should probably go read through the other accepted characters, shouldn't I?
12's already taken too. From looking, I can see that 7, 12, 3, 14, and 13 have already been taken. Might have missed a few

if there is someone who gets butthurt easily then i'm here for some type of feisty, pushing-each-others-buttons relationship eli comes to mind first ngl

Sign me the hell up

Yuna
Hates nicknames
Too fucking blunt even for lawyerboi
w0w what a s h o r t y even more nicknames coming your way girl

Eli
"Pineapple pizza is a sin"
Hates backseat drivers
Aversion to vulgarity

But!

Both like stand-up, take care of yourself folks
Both dislike immaturity
Both fear a tarnished reputation

Eli
"Pineapple pizza is a sin"
*gasp*

i had to look up what backseat driver meant thanks

luckily they're both stand-up, take care of yourself folks or else this would end in a dumpster fire...

i can highkey see them bickering a whole bunch a bit like an old married couple but pausing to judge other people together at the same time

oh holy heck I've missed so much!!!

I apologize for such a late response but I'm at camp currently! I'll be mostly busy during the day this week, but I should be able to interact briefly at night.

As for meeee, I think I'll chose 10, my favorite number hehe Svadilfari Svadilfari

I'm open to any and all relationships. Kenny may seem like the Perfect Boy™ but he has a hidden talent of self-depreciation when he doesn't quite get the results he wants. In high school, he was definitely the kid that was disappointed in a 95 just because it wasn't 100. He also literally cannot take care of himself when he's under stress or in the midst of a large project.

And another thing that could probably help, Kenny was the type of guy to spend more time sleeping over his friends' houses than his own home. He would def be the guy that would ask to crash at other people's houses.

also I have to review all the characters again hahaha

n u n c h i n u n c h i I could see Kenji and Michael being an interesting pair of (perhaps unlikely) friends. Michael is 100% the type of person to let friends or even acquaintances crash over at his place whenever with no notice.

Michael was a bit of an odd duck in high school - sort of on the side lines/against the grain but still somehow involved in everything. Definetly the kind of guy to turn up at his friends house at 2am to go on whatever adventure/shenanigans he cooked up in the moment.

Rhaine Rhaine Ohoho that's perfect! I feel like they became friends after Kenny probably crashed at his place many times. I definitely imagine them going out on 2 AM excursions maybe after Kenny was like "I need you to make me take a break". Kenny being book-smart makes him quite lacking in common sense and street-smarts. So I'd imagine Michael trying to keep Kenny from getting killed during everyday activities, haha! Kenny probably regarded Michael as a good friend that could help him chill once in his life. Probably spent a lot of late nights together hehe

Rhaine Rhaine Ohoho that's perfect! I feel like they became friends after Kenny probably crashed at his place many times. I definitely imagine them going out on 2 AM excursions maybe after Kenny was like "I need you to make me take a break". Kenny being book-smart makes him quite lacking in common sense and street-smarts. So I'd imagine Michael trying to keep Kenny from getting killed during everyday activities, haha! Kenny probably regarded Michael as a good friend that could help him chill once in his life. Probably spent a lot of late nights together hehe
I agree completely. I think Michael inherently found himself wanting to look out for Kenji - help him loosen up, make sure he's taking care of himself (lol he's a total dad friend a lot of his "distant tough guy" stuff is bull). Plus I think their different areas of intelligence would really compliment each other nicely. I think they'd make a really good team, and yeah, lots of bonding with Kenji crashing at his place lol

I agree completely. I think Michael inherently found himself wanting to look out for Kenji - help him loosen up, make sure he's taking care of himself (lol he's a total dad friend a lot of his "distant tough guy" stuff is bull). Plus I think their different areas of intelligence would really compliment each other nicely. I think they'd make a really good team, and yeah, lots of bonding with Kenji crashing at his place lol

I'm literally aww'ing at this. So cute >.<

allure allure here's some celebratory fanart shitposting

This ship has sailed and it's a goddamn cruise and I am here for the freakin' ride.

Ooookay, excitement overload. Sorry. I'll return to my awkward lurking :specialeyes:

The Empress of Ice The Empress of Ice
Don't worry, Eli won't leave Katiana off of the nickname train. Or should I say... Val? Snarky nounours? Mon canard? Mon chou?

" Mon I-really-appreciate-the-sentiment but... Katya, Kat or K. Heck even Katiana."

That would be her first warning and then everything else would be just... Yeah.

I, on the other hand, will very much squeal after google translating everything.

i've never wanted to scream so loudly
alas i cannot bc public decency

i think an official ship name is in order? hmm

Yuneli?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back