• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern T R U S T: The Game [ OOC ]

Yo I leave you guys for a while and there's 6 pages of OOC, ships had been named, ships had sailed, and there's fanart. There's already effing fanart.

giphy.gif

Yo I leave you guys for a while and there's 6 pages of OOC, ships had been named, ships had sailed, and there's fanart. There's already effing fanart.

giphy.gif

I'd say you're very welcome :P

Also, I've been thinking about making some sort of chart to keep track of everyone's relationship to each other instead of having to check the characters thread every other second?

I have a ton of messages, so I'll check them right now! Also, a chart is a great idea! I'll work with Corgi Corgi on it! :-)

I think that everyone has chosen a number by now? I'll go check and write them down. Then I'll PM the one chosen, and we can start this RP!

And here's a Cersei tribute I found that you guys can watch in the meantime, because I think you guys love the crowned Queen of Petty so much. :-)

NEWS: Random number has been generated, and the chosen messaged!
They're more than willing to accept the role! :closedeyessmile::ghost::ghostv::ghostuvu:

This RP will begin in a few (also depending on how easy the coding will go lol)!

I have a ton of messages, so I'll check them right now! Also, a chart is a great idea! I'll work with Corgi Corgi on it! :-)

I think that everyone has chosen a number by now? I'll go check and write them down. Then I'll PM the one chosen, and we can start this RP!

And here's a Cersei tribute I found that you guys can watch in the meantime, because I think you guys love the crowned Queen of Petty so much. :-)

Which reminds me, I'll be updating Kat's relationships in a bit :)

Good morning! If everyone has all of their relationships set with those they want to have relations with, then send me a message of whether a certain character is a stranger, aquaintance, friend, etc.

Fun fact: I noticed that nearly every character wants to travel the world and now I have this weird image in my head of one of 'em wishing for that. AND EVERYONE literally starts jumping towards the box to do the same. :hornswhistle:

HELLO EVERYONE! I apologize for the delay! I'm having trouble with the PO for a valuable package that they possibly lost. :-\ I'll get started on the first post soon! I'll tag everyone once it's up! As for the Character Connections Chart, it'll take me a while to make it, but it will happen!

Currently have a ton of notifs and messages, so I'll check on them first! Brb.

Hope you end up getting the package, it's happened to me twice before and it's one of the most disappointing things
Edit: losing it is disappointing. I got it both times and that was gureato

Amare te stesso Amare te stesso AmbiguouslyAnonymous AmbiguouslyAnonymous Nisa Nisa allure allure Amerikia1126 Amerikia1126 n u n c h i n u n c h i Volfy Volfy

Please get your character's relationships to me as soon as possible! I'm already working on the chart with what I have <3
I don't think Gregory will have any other relationships with other characters besides Emmie.
He is pretty shy when it came to trying to make friends, so chances are someone else would have to initiate a friendship, so he'd likely not have many friends to begin with (or at least mutual friends of Emmie's that would also be invited).
Plus, I like the idea of him being in a room full people he hardly or doesn't know~

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back