• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern T R U S T: The Game [ OOC ]

I passed by to just read this thread and I caught a possible foreshadow hint you slipped in

I most likely won't join but just wondering..

Well, I just wrote possibly an entire page for a character, and that's without formatting. That's kind of a shock, but I'm kind of excited to use her in this!! I won't post her just yet until I see a little bit more about the Queen Bee, but I'm hoping I'll get a spot here ^^

Well, I just wrote possibly an entire page for a character, and that's without formatting. That's kind of a shock, but I'm kind of excited to use her in this!! I won't post her just yet until I see a little bit more about the Queen Bee, but I'm hoping I'll get a spot here ^^

Feel free to post a work in progress in the CS Thread! :-) And don't worry if she'll be similar to Emmie! It's totally fine. :-) Emmie's character isn't fleshed out as much yet, because of a certain something that'll happen in the RP at some point in the beginning. So I'll just change her personality to make it different from yours in a way!

Feel free to post a work in progress in the CS Thread! :-) And don't worry if she'll be similar to Emmie! It's totally fine. :-) Emmie's character isn't fleshed out as much yet, because of a certain something that'll happen in the RP at some point in the beginning. So I'll just change her personality to make it different from yours in a way!

Haha, I was hoping so I could think of more ideas of how they met. My character is an odd, kind of sort of admittedly angst character clearly changed by a long four years, so I'm guessing it's going to be kind of a stretch I feel. But in high-school, she was a chipper fella.

Haha, I was hoping so I could think of more ideas of how they met. My character is an odd, kind of sort of admittedly angst character clearly changed by a long four years, so I'm guessing it's going to be kind of a stretch I feel. But in high-school, she was a chipper fella.

Oh I see! I'll have Emmie's info up by tomorrow, so you can base their history by then. :-) Thank you so much for joining this RP by the way!

Ahh got here right before leaving for work, but I really got intrigued by the plot and got the urge to join. Reminded me of a movie I saw a year back or so. Will try to make a character after work or some time tomorrow...that is if any spots will be left open.

Ahh got here right before leaving for work, but I really got intrigued by the plot and got the urge to join. Reminded me of a movie I saw a year back or so. Will try to make a character after work or some time tomorrow...that is if any spots will be left open.

Thank you for your interest! Spots aren't first come, first served. All entries will be reviewed and selected by the first of August, so you have plenty of time! :-)

I posted a character~
Sorry if it's lacking in anything, let me know and I'll fix it.
(I deffinitely would've made it like an email reply to Emmie's original, but 1. I can't write forms in 1st person worth crap and 2. I don't know any bbc code. )
I left how he met Emmie and his friends blank atm since I don't know any of the other characters yet.
Also, if there are any mistakes, I apologize as I wrote it at 3:27AM.
I'll probably fine tune some things tomorrow, I just wanted to post my character before I forgot.

I find it funny because Karin was an angsty character in high school but somehow became a chipper fellow with Emmie's help :D

Thank you so much for joining everyone! <3 Emmie's character sheet is complete, so feel free to base any ideas off of that for your character's history with her. :-)

Oh, are we supposed to make it look like an email?

Not really. That's just a guideline. :-) As I've mentioned in the CS Thread, feel free to make your CS however you want it to look like! But it being an e-mail response will be great!

Hey, since it's the last day, do you guys think we should determine some relations before we start? I'm done with Nana, right now, so I'm just wondering if there would be anyone who'd think of her as fondly still.

My character, in her high school days, didn't talk to many people nor did she have many friends, so most of the people who would have relations with Karin (If she even gets into the roleplay) would only go as far as to say they've seen her around the halls and maybe have had a small conversations about class work if they had classes together.

So I'm just going to awkwardly jump in here, been kinda prowling around this RP while fixing a character but never did post in the interest thread or ooc... Kat's a social butterfly and she's very much out there, so if you guys want any form of relationship with her {if she even gets accepted} I'm only a message away. :)

Eli whilst being a carpe diem sorta guy was still an exchange student with limited English at the time so contact would mostly likely be limited to the most welcoming/outgoing/flirtatous folks then. Like others above, hmu if you feel a spark, good or bad towards Monsieur Valentine, cause I'm good with mixing bad blood just as much as good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back