• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern T R U S T: The Game [ OOC ]

Ah crap I almost forgot this!
Yesterday (er...well, the 30th...but I mean, I haven't gone to bed yet, so it's still the 31st to me.) was my birthday so I kinda forgot to update it.
I did now, though, hopefully I'm not too late :/

On another note (assuming I'm accepted), If you want to be friends with Gregory, he was rather shy in high school, so if you want to be friends with him, your character would have to be the one to initiate the friendship.

Diminium Diminium
I was thinking that since students are required to take a foreign language for several years, Karin's would most likely be French. She could possibly know a bit and try her best to communicate. Seeing as your character is new, she would probably see your character struggling a bit and decide to help him? If you want to throw around some ideas or something, shoot me a message c;

Is it bad that I'm getting attached to characters despite there being a possibility of all the characters dying?

Hello everyone!!!

It's time for the characters check! Thank you all so much again for joining! I'll update the CS thread in a bit, and we shall meet our characters!

And no worries! No one is going to die... I think... As long as you all make the right choices. ;D
Also! I agree. Some of the coding here are so beautiful! And everyone's characters are so amazing it's going to be hard to choose. :O

Is it bad that I'm getting attached to characters despite there being a possibility of all the characters dying?
That's called 'Game of Thrones Syndrome'. Never become too attached. Or do, but be prepared to get hit by 'the feels'.

I relate to this way much more than I should.

For those that do watch the show: "He really was a ****, wasn't he?" ~ Olenna FREAKIN QUEEN Tyrell.

Boss ass B! Loved her so much. Also, I aspire to be on Cersei's level of pettiness because daaaamn.

I relate to this way much more than I should.

For those that do watch the show: "He really was a ****, wasn't he?" ~ Olenna FREAKIN QUEEN Tyrell.

Didn't a wise man once say, "There's no cure for being a c**t?"

I guess there's at least one cure though.

Sooooo true

Sooooo true - everyone can say whatever they want about Cersei but .... she gets it done
Boss ass B! Loved her so much. Also, I aspire to be on Cersei's level of pettiness because daaaamn.

Been a fan of her's since the second season, didn't agree much with her actions but I always knew she was coming from a place of desperation and love for her children. But DAMN she literally changed the whole course of the season.

Been a fan of her's since the second season, didn't agree much with her actions but I always knew she was coming from a place of desperation and love for her children. But DAMN she literally changed the whole course of the season.

Same! She does know how to play the game. "Do you think I listened to father for forty years, and learned nothing?"

The Queen's Justice is truly Cersei's episode. The way she wrecked Dany's army, and paid off her student loans (lol) all in one go.

Same! She does know how to play the game. "Do you think I listened to father for forty years, and learned nothing?"

The Queen's Justice is truly Cersei's episode. The way she wrecked Dany's army, and paid off her student loans (lol) all in one go.

The way she payed back for Myrcella's death!!!! I had shivers down my spine. And I have a bad feeling Dany's going to learn the hard way that her dragons aren't invincible.

I completely agree. Basically "power is power." Everything she's been doing lately has been by this mantra - power move after power move, more explicitly than before though she's always been like that. I just wish Jaime would realize what she really is and continue his character arc where it was left a couple of seasons ago.

tfw you don't watch the tv show everyone in the office is talking about so you just linger by your desk awkwardly

me rn

I completely agree. Basically "power is power." Everything she's been doing lately has been by this mantra - power move after power move, more explicitly than before though she's always been like that. I just wish Jaime would realize what she really is and continue his character arc where it was left a couple of seasons ago.

Yes! This is exactly it. She was right about that quote; also one of my favorite quotes from the show! Also, I feel the same way about Jaime. He's been a grey-area character for me, but he's come so far, and I do wish by the end of this season he will realize that Ollena was right. Cersei will be the end of him.

Speaking of Jaime Lannister. I have a few friends who's just getting into GoT, and it's kinda hard explaining to them that one of the characters I'm rooting for is "the one who pushed Bran out of the window." Lol.

OH AND EVERYONE! The other Mod and I are working on the acceptance of your characters! The CS thread will be updated soon!!!!

Yes! This is exactly it. She was right about that quote; also one of my favorite quotes from the show! Also, I feel the same way about Jaime. He's been a grey-area character for me, but he's come so far, and I do wish by the end of this season he will realize that Ollena was right. Cersei will be the end of him.

Speaking of Jame Lannister. I have a few friends who's just getting into GoT, and it's kinda hard explaining to them that one of the characters I'm rooting for is "the one who pushed Bran out of the window." Lol.

OH AND EVERYONE! The other Mod and I are working on the acceptance of your characters! The CS thread will be updated soon!!!!

One of the best things about GoT, everyone's a bit gray. Except for Joffrey. Also, I gave up trying to justify my love for Ramsay a long time ago and literally everyone I know questions my sanity when I tell them he was one of my favourite characters.

tfw you don't watch the tv show everyone in the office is talking about so you just linger by your desk awkwardly

me rn

Literally me around my siblings before I started watching GoT. I'll try to not spoil it, and as long as you can handle getting your heart ripped out of your chest and stomped on by the end of every season; I highly recommend it!

Speaking of Jaime Lannister. I have a few friends who's just getting into GoT, and it's kinda hard explaining to them that one of the characters I'm rooting for is "the one who pushed Bran out of the window." Lol.

I feel the same!! Jaime is one of my favorite characters because his character development is so visceral and I can really engage with it. Additionally, it's pretty apparent that Cersei's regard for him really has nothing to do with Jaime himself and everything to do with Cersei.

Personally, I do hope that in the end Jaime is the one to fulfill Cersei's death prophecy. I just really hope they return to his arc and do it justice.

More personally, I ideally want him to end up with Brienne and for them to live happily ever after, though I know that's not the story I signed up for haha

I feel the same!! Jaime is one of my favorite characters because his character development is so visceral and I can really engage with it. Additionally, it's pretty apparent that Cersei's regard for him really has nothing to do with Jaime himself and everything to do with Cersei.

Personally, I do hope that in the end Jaime is the one to fulfill Cersei's death prophecy. I just really hope they return to his arc and do it justice.

More personally, I ideally want him to end up with Brienne and for them to live happily ever after, though I know that's not the story I signed up for haha
He better hurry because I have a feeling Tormund's going to make his move soon :hornstongue;

there's another mod? did i miss something

There's another mod! ;D It's up to her though if she wants to reveal herself. Though I don't see why not! ^_^

CS LIST is almost nearing completion guys!

I'm way too tired to call you to see if you're alive and that this isn't some serial killer's fetish

Also, how dare anyone assume that the e-mail has a serial killer vibe to it. That's totally not the case! Emmie just like remembering things.... and something about organization... and whatnot. Pshh, you guys! Calm down on those paranoid thoughts! :closedeyessmile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back