• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern T R U S T: The Game [ OOC ]

There's another mod! ;D It's up to her though if she wants to reveal herself. Though I don't see why not! ^_^

CS LIST is almost nearing completion guys!

Also, how dare anyone assume that the e-mail has a serial killer vibe to it. That's totally not the case! Emmie just like remembering things.... and something about organization... and whatnot. Pshh, you guys! Calm down on those paranoid thoughts! :closedeyessmile:

Riiight ~

Random red glitches and forgettin' everythin' about your friends isn't weird at all :P

I wonder who the mod is, myself....

It's almost like the mod

could be the
serial killer

DUN DUN DUUUUN

Just kidding, guys it's me. Sorry for scaring you. I tricked everyone all along.

GUYS. I'LL BE UPDATING THE CHARACTER LIST IN A MINUTE. THE QUESTION IS:

ezgif-com-add-text-3-gif.336043

UPDATED: PLEASE CHECK!

Thank you all so much for joining this RP! It was hard choosing the characters. The other mod and I apologize for those that did not make it to the list. We feel really terrible, but we can only accept 10 other characters aside from our own. :closedeyescryingfrown::closedeyesfrown: Thank you so much again for your interest in this RP!

Last edited:
ohohoho i spot a secret in the list
"die die die"
yuna (yuyu is just a nickname btw) is the only one without a red letter i can only take this to mean she will be the sole survivor of this ordeal.

ALSO CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WHO GOT ACCEPTED!!
*we're all in this together starts playing*

ohohoho i spot a secret in the list
"die die die"
yuna (yuyu is just a nickname btw) is the only one without a red letter i can only take this to mean she will be the sole survivor of this ordeal.

ALSO CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WHO GOT ACCEPTED!!
*we're all in this together starts playing*

*singing along* We're all gonna die together~

I zoomed right over and was n o t d i s a p p o i n t e d

glad to know c:

I'll get the starter post up in a bit!

But before I do, for those accepted, please choose a random number from 1-15. This will determine a VERY IMPORTANT ROLE for this RP. A random number will be chosen, and this will determine who will play this special role.

View attachment 336031

Invited:

1.) Alessia Hernandez 6.) Michael Breen
2.) Katiana Salkova 7.) Edward Reece
3.) Gregory Schroeder 8.) Ambrosia Starin
4.) Tori Crawford 9.) Kenji Akiba
5.) Elijah Valentine 10.)Yuyu Oh
Host: Emmanuelle Layton
Party Crasher: Alexei Dahmer (Emm's cousin)
Late reply received: Karin Aiza

*GASP* And the mod has been revealed! Damnit, and here I was waiting for the finale of 'Who's The Mod!'. :P

But before I do, for those accepted, please choose a random number for 1-15. This will determine a VERY IMPORTANT ROLE for this RP. A random number will be chosen, and this will determine who will play this special role.

*GASP* And the mod has been revealed! Damnit, and here I was waiting for the finale of 'Who's The Mod!'. :P
The spoilers! Quick- run away!!!

But before I do, for those accepted, please choose a random number for 1-15. This will determine a VERY IMPORTANT ROLE for this RP. A random number will be chosen, and this will determine who will play this special role.

Alrighty then, I'm going to go with 3 since I can't pick my lucky number 22.

me, sweating as i realize that yuyu is my sweet bby cinnamon roll spring child (*yuna cackling somewhere in the bg*) and that i don't want to lose her: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Back