• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sword Art Online (AU) - Pillars of Darkness [interest check](Closed for now)

Should we just PM you or is there a thread we are posting them in?
I'd prefer you'd submit them here. I will not be creating a Character tab for this rp due to prior experience. This thread is from character sheets and anyone who is interested. If you wish to also pm me to get more detailed information you can do that too.

A'ight, I'll probably make a sheet some time tomorrow. Also, can I make a beta tester?

I do not have a weapon sheet because my character has not touched her weapon since entering the game.
Here is my character sheet:

Mikatoko Tago
AKA
Kaito
anime-magician-female-fantasy-girl.jpg
No Nickname as of now
"Why would I need a stupid nickname?"
Basic Info

Height:
150cm (about 4'9)

Weight:
40 kg (about 90 Lbs)
"I don't have time to deal with this..."
Stats and Weapon
Weapon:
Staff

Skills:
Bard, cooking

Spells:
Burst Healing (Basic healing)-
Restores 25% of the target's health (costs 15 mana)
Area healing-
instant healing in a 4 foot radius, heals 20% health to all players within the radius (costs 10 mana for every person in the radius)
Basic fireball-
deals 10% damage and 2% afflicted health for 3 seconds (total 16% damage) (costs 16 mana)
Water creation-
Creates a stream of water from the user's staff (no damage) (costs 5 mana for small shot, 8 medium, and 12 large)
Basic Damage buff-
buffs damage of specific target by 5% (costs 10 mana per person being buffed)

Level:
"Weapons and fighting aren't my thing, screw off."
Dig a Little Deeper

Kaito is a kind heart even if her words do not portray that. She isn't very good at communicating with people and comes across as a bit brash and rude.
She is overall very sarcastic and insults people without realizing it. She is quite naive when it comes to people's feelings and cannot read social queues.
She is what people would consider confident in her skills yet she just doesn't really understand how to be shy.
She cares about people and says whatever she thinks so people can consider her to be mean. She can also come off as flirtatious due to her charming nature.
She likes to start trouble sometimes and has a bit of a rebellious side.
"Way to be creepy..."
Inventory

no potions
no crystals
(as of now)
Staff of restoration

Last edited:
Roleplay is now active. When your character sheet is done and approved by me you may start roleplaying.

Yo yo yo how goes?

I have become interested in this endeavor!

I'm interested, is this stil open?

Is the picture a must? Often I find it hard to find images that properly convey what i'm going for but feel like i'm really good at describing people.

Character Sheet
IRL Name:
Hei Jeong
IG Name: Jeonhey
Nickname: None so far
Appearance(Pic required):
1587086678873.png
Pic of Armor: (If applicable)
1587086817561.png
Weapon: Long Sabre (One handed sword no sheild)
Skills: (Present and possible future) (like blacksmith, tailor, beast tamer, etc)
Spells: N/A
Level: 15 (Beta tester)
Background:
Hei had moved to Japan from Korea at a young. There he discovered a love for video games, naturally this led him to SAO. While he was one of the lucky few who got to beta test the game he was unable to get very far in it as he had to focus on other things. As soon as he got into SAO proper he began level grinding to try and get to a higher level. He doubled these efforts after the reveal.
Personality: Hei is fairly shy person who mainly keeps to himself. Due to this he often struggles when talking with others, often overthinking things, apologizing frequently, and stuttering. Despite his shy demeanor and general lack of social skills he does enjoy playing with other people and is extremely caring. He can often be overprotective of anyone he plays with, taking unnecessary risks to make sure people around him won't get hurt.
What's in inventory: 1 teleport crystal, 2 health potions
Guild: None

(Not entire sure how to do the weapon sheet so some help with that would be appreciated)

Character Sheet
IRL Name:
Hei Jeong
IG Name: Jeonhey
Nickname: None so far
Appearance(Pic required):
View attachment 711202
Pic of Armor: (If applicable)
View attachment 711205
Weapon: Long Sabre (One handed sword no sheild)
Skills: (Present and possible future) (like blacksmith, tailor, beast tamer, etc)
Spells: N/A
Level: 15 (Beta tester)
Background:
Hei had moved to Japan from Korea at a young. There he discovered a love for video games, naturally, this led him to SAO. While he was one of the lucky few who got to beta test the game he was unable to get very far in it as he had to focus on other things. As soon as he got into SAO proper he began level grinding to try and get to a higher level. He doubled these efforts after the reveal.
Personality: Hei is fairly shy person who mainly keeps to himself. Due to this he often struggles when talking with others, often overthinking things, apologizing frequently, and stuttering. Despite his shy demeanor and general lack of social skills he does enjoy playing with other people and is extremely caring. He can often be overprotective of anyone he plays with, taking unnecessary risks to make sure people around him won't get hurt.
What's in inventory: 1 teleport crystal, 2 health potions
Guild: None

(Not entire sure how to do the weapon sheet so some help with that would be appreciated)
The weapon sheet is for special weapons. Like let's say my character has a staff of destruction with a special name. I just want to make sure the weapons are not to overpowered. If your sword is a standard nothing special then the weapon sheet is not totally necessary. You can join the rp as soon as you want.

So this is at the start of the game? What would you say is appropriate for levels? Ok looks like this is addressed in the lore

And so bows aren't allowed?

Last edited:
So this is at the start of the game? What would you say is appropriate for levels? Ok looks like this is addressed in the lore

And so bows aren't allowed?
Well in the actual SAO there is not any. This is an AU, so a bow could be custom made at a higher level. For now, though I suppose you could use throwing needles/knives to level a skill associated with the bow?

You said it was a mix of ALO and SAO and they're in ALO, so I was wondering if they'd be included since spells are.

You said it was a mix of ALO and SAO and they're in ALO, so I was wondering if they'd be included since spells are.
I do not believe ever saying that it took place in ALO. I said the setting is a mix of ALO and SAO. Magic Sword skills are an option but it is still mainly based on SAO. I would just not like for more than one person to wield a bow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back