• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
source.gif

It started with a sickness that was described and masked as a common cold. But it developed into something more, people started to show signs of erratic behavior; thrashing around, bleeding from their noses, eyes, and mouths. They became monsters that fed on human flesh to curb a hunger that could never be fulfilled. The CDC hid it from people at the start, taking patients from the hospitals, issuing curfews, shutting down schools and stores. It wasn't until patient 0 escaped the labs and things got out of control. Everything became mayhem. The infected killed and turned people into them. Everywhere safe zones started getting put up to protect the people, but soon those became no safer than the outside world where bandits and the infected roamed. No one is safe in this world of evil.

A zombie apocalypse roleplay is very self-explanatory so I won't go into much detail about it. But I will explain some expectations I have for those who plan to join:
- please be at least somewhat detailed. All responses in the RP thread must be 2+ paragraphs, 5+ sentences long.
- Proper grammar and punctuation is a must. Mistakes happen though, so that can slide. But if the mistakes are consistent I will let you know.
- Everyone has to be included, no one gets left out. Also, don't complain if you put your character in a situation where it's literally impossible to include you. People can't interact with your character if they're stalking other characters like a monkey in a tree.
- No godmodding. Everyone controls their own characters unless permission is granted for someone else to temporarily control your character.
- Your character is not god, they cannot just randomly heal from an injury you wrote about them getting/ doing things no "normal" person would be able to do (ie. a 12 year old character won't magically have the ability to shoot an AK47 like an expert).
- Keep things somewhat PG. RPN rules apply.
- Now this rule is personal to me; do not keep asking me when the RP will start. If we have 6 people have shown interest but only 3 have made characters obviously the RP won't start. Don't bug other people to continuously post, people have lives outside of RPN.
- If you need to leave the RP, let me know so I can delete your character and all that to open for another spot.
- Have fun!

With that being said, feel free to let me know down below if you're interested. Once we reach 6 interests I will post the character sheet.

Have been pondering about a zombie rp (just a few years later) the past few weeks myself, but I have not yet found the time to set it up.
In any case, I am definitely interested in this setting.

Ah when the survival RP scenario is nearly indistinguishable from real life.

It's been a while since I've RP'ed but I'm eager to get back to it. I'm in, if you'll have me.

I'll sign on.
Cant wait!
Interested!
Hmm I've never done an apocalypse RP before! I'm down to try!
Ah when the survival RP scenario is nearly indistinguishable from real life.

It's been a while since I've RP'ed but I'm eager to get back to it. I'm in, if you'll have me.
Interested!
Interested!
Hey, Here's the character sheet everyone! Realistic or Modern - Survival - Characters

When exactly does this rp take place, right in the middle of the outbreak or a few months in or?

Oml I love Montana and Edith a lil too much I think 👀 They’re already my favorite characters and we haven’t even started 😂

Oml I love Montana and Edith a lil too much I think 👀 They’re already my favorite characters and we haven’t even started 😂
Ahhh, that makes me so happy. I’m really excited to play as her and flesh her out a bit. Hopefully, maybe, give her some sort of redemption arc. 🤪

Ah that’s more than what I planned with Colton 😂 I was gonna be forgiving and give him some redeeming qualities if he comes back to his fam, but then I was like mmm nah haha

P u f f P u f f
Thank you <3
Still need to carefully start reading everyone characters myself x.x
But, I always have a weak spot for young children in RP's *Smothers Amelia* really looking forward to reading about the dynamic between your siblings!

eudximoniia eudximoniia
I agree with Puff, the concept of Edith sounds really interesting!

Ah that’s more than what I planned with Colton 😂 I was gonna be forgiving and give him some redeeming qualities if he comes back to his fam, but then I was like mmm nah haha
Hey, at least he’ll be an interesting character! I’m just thinking that Edith is gonna somehow become a sort of grandmother figure to some of the characters, and she’ll let a little love into her bitter old heart. Like the Grinch or something. 😂

Nevelynn Nevelynn Awe I can picture Amelia being her distrustful self and Montana just sitting there all patient 🥺 He’s the friend everyone needs honestly xD

eudximoniia eudximoniia Aahh yes I’m a sucker for a good redemption ark 👌 *chefs kiss* I’m so excited to see how she turns around and ends up being a good soul

P u f f P u f f Haha, exactly! He would probably, casually, give or leave small gifts for her here and there, trying to win a bit of her trust.
Do hope that being so friendly doesn't bite him in the buns too much though or he'll end up just like Amelia...
I can already see them sitting in a dark corner, hissing at anyone that comes close.
Hunched over and muttering to themselves that no one can be trusted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back