• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Nevelynn Nevelynn Awe nooo that’s so sad!! Amelia will probably honestly try to help him if that happens after he gains her trust tho. Like he gave her someone to trust other than her sister again and now shes trying to give it back to him 😭 I love putting my characters through some tough situations though, always a good time 😂

P u f f P u f f I'm sure she can 'guilt trip' him into believing in humanity again 🤣
And Yesh! Character growth is awesome, specially if it heads in a direction you did not anticipate!
btw. I like Mavis her perspective on the whole zombie outbreak.

Gah finally off of work... I'm so tired 😭

Nevelynn Nevelynn Thank you so much! Honestly I was gonna make her the same as her siblings but when I was writing her (admittedly rushed backstory) I was like well damn I kinda wanted her to be super emo about her life before and not really have much going for her then, so making her feel stronger in this world would kinda make sense! It's probably the only somewhat creative idea I'll have this week honestly xD

I'm sorry for being silent the past few days, I've been quite sick x.x
The headache is slowly subsiding so I hope I'll be able to get something up by tonight.

Oh man that sucks :( I hope you feel better soon!

I probably won’t be able to get anything up soon either tho since I’m on vacation, but I’ll do my best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back