• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP - Accepting Applications

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
William looked down at the aged photograph with interest, squinting at the figures. His eyes went wide as he immediately recognized one of the women. Though he had never met her, there was no mistaking the resemblance -- fiery hair and eyes like emeralds -- to the beauty sitting next to him. Which could only mean one thing for the young child interposed between the two, carrying none of the demons she did now. Will couldn't place the other young woman, though he could take a guess at her identity based on the photo coming from Martha -- the girl did bear some resemblance to the kind elder woman.

Hearing Mac's simple remark, Will nodded. He wrapped one arm around her shoulder, pulling her close. "I know," he murmured. While he could never truly empathize with her experiences as a child, his own adoptive mother had passed away long ago.

"I would've loved to have met her," he said with a somber smile.

Elijah shook his head. "No, it's not that," he said quickly. "It's just..." he sighed, glancing toward the direction of the music. "Ever since I've been stuck in that bed I've wanted nothing more than to get fresh air. Now that we're here I can't stop thinking about all of them staring at me... like this. I don't know what to do or say. And what if the nurses or a doctor sees you with me and you get in trouble?" Elijah was well aware that he was rambling breathlessly by now, his speech having rapidly increased in speed. His eyes flicked to the ground. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked you to bring me out here."

Mackenzie smiled at Will's statement tilting her head upwards to give the cover of his lips a quick kiss. "She would have eaten you alive." She laughed quietly. "She used to chase Brody through the house with a wooden spoon when he had stolen food before dinner." Noting that Will was guilty of the same thing.

She looked back at the photo, annoyed that she didn't remember it in the least. "Brody was always big, even as a kid. He used yo tell me he was the monster that scared other monsters away."

Ashley-May came to understand what was ailing Eli: anxiety. She knelt on one knee so she was eye level with him once again, reaching out to take his hand. "Don't worry about it." She gave his hand a quick squeeze. "We'll go somewhere better, alright? Trust me?" It pained her to see Eli act this way, so out of character from his typical 'roll with it' attitude. "Promise we won't be gone long. In and out back to the clinic safe in your room. Then you can spend the rest of tonight telling me how wrong my cooking is."
Safton Safton

fff_zps4rxngdyd.png

"Yeah, sure." Chase replied to Emile's proposal to go for a walk. Assuming the Alpha wanted to mill about the area and possibly mingle, though Chase assumed this would end up with the two of them stopping by whatever conversation was happening between Hypnos, the unknown, and the Beta. "Can't leave the kids alone for too long without checking in huh?" He commented with a grin.

Chase stood up uncomfortably and followed Emile down the steps, all the while wondering if the others at Vitae had even told Hypnos about what Chase was doing. To be fair a part of him wondered what the god was doing here himself. If Hypnos had known where the pack was this whole time why hadn't he just simply put them to sleep and led Vitae to their sleeping bodies to end the attack before it began.

Though he was glad that hadn't happened considering he'd learned enough about the pack and Vitae to have an understanding of the situation. But still, it roused questions about Hypnos and what his intentions were both then and now, being here and speaking with them.​
NanLia NanLia

William returned the brief kiss and chuckled at the story, looking back at the photo. The woman there didn't appear particularly wrathful, but he had no trouble seeing an unmistakable fierceness behind those green eyes -- the same passion that he had come to recognize in her daughter. He almost pitied Brody. As Mac mentioned her older brother's childhood remark, he nodded. "That's big brothers for you," he said with a wan smile. He had gone through several "brothers" over the years, none of them by blood: other boys from the group home, his adoptive parents' son Lance, and then Ian in the Army. One way or another, he had eventually lost them all -- he'd even come close to letting Elijah slip away.

Will noted that Mackenzie talked about Brody as if he were dead like their mother... and he supposed in many ways he probably was. The Brody in those stories she had grown up with had likely died the moment he was turned. Still, to think that he was nonetheless only miles away in the wilderness was somewhat surreal to consider. "Good to know that you weren't the only troublemaker in your family," he teased lightly, running his fingers across the outside of her shoulder.

Elijah felt some of his anxiety drain from him the moment Ashley-May took his hand in her own, reassuring him and offering him an alternative to the party. He looked up into her eyes, silent for several moments before smiling. "I trust you," he said -- no sarcasm, no attempt at charm. He rubbed his thumb along the top of her hand.

Last edited:
ro5JoB8.jpg

Emile gave a smirk at Chase's comment about children, he gave a nod but responded. "Not my children, other people's children." He nodded towards the god and kitsune conversing with his Beta but didn't head that direction, instead he turned away, into the woods next to the cabin. The pace was leisurely, no more than what would be considered a stroll. He waited for Chase to catch up to him, so they could walk together. "Now we look for why the god is here." As they made their way deeper into the wood he would point a head to a large tree. At eye level was a ward gouged into the trunk, the empty space filled with a dark red paste. "These stop god from seeing nous." He explained, continuing their walk, on to the next ward placed. 'Mais, god is here, pour quoi?" Second ward looked intact as they approached it.

As they continued Emile became aware of a sour scent, he wrinkled his nose and he detected sulfur. "Demon." He muttered with a growl, the third ward was desecrated, torn from the tree completely, it looked like someone had burned it from the bark. "This is why god find us, but why demon care?"
Crono Crono

dx0HE3H.jpg

Mackenzie smiled as Will confessed to being at ease knowing she patterned off of her family before her. She shifted along the bench, bringing her legs over his so she could get closer. Of course her legs were far too short to make it across his lap, so instead she tucked them between his, leaning against his side, arm slipping around his waist. It was an odd feeling of comfort and sadness speaking to Will about her family, about her past. She had never told anyone about it in all honestly. There were details here and there that were shared for relevant information; her mother being turned, then subsequently killed by herself. Brody being caught by the pack, Dougie offering himself to them; just giving up. But there was so much more, all the tiny things that made her who she was that she kept hidden.

She liked sharing them with Will, liked the idea of him knowing exactly who she was, had been and wanted to be. Dark eyes watched him carefully before she spoke again. "One day I'm going to give you my journal. My hunting records. Not yet." She wasn't ready to turn everything over, there were parts of her life she hadn't told anyone about; memories she kept to herself.

GxQZJgl.jpg

Ashley-May smiled as she could see Elijah visible relax before her. She gave his hand another squeeze, leaning forward to kiss his forehead before released his hand and stepping back behind the wheel chair. With the brakes released she turned him away from the music and back towards the colony center. "The best part about being sociable and nice: aka not Mac, is that people talk." She said simply as she pushed him down the sidewalk in the tiny quiet town far more confidently than she had before; now she knew where she was going.

"Some of these people that talk work in the Mess Hall." She turned down another side road, not far away the REC center and Mess Hall located. "See when they nick themselves with a knife during their shift, and can't leave the kitchen to get some plaster, or a liquid band-aid, they find yours truly." As they approached the dark building she turned him around the side, towards the alley in the back. "And being the amazingly nice and sociable person I am, people just tell me things. This thing being: they lost the keys to the REC center a long long time ago. It's basically unlocked all the time, even though the lights are out and doors are closed, anyone can walk right in."

She brought him around to the service door at the back, stepping around the chair she pulled the door open and looked back to Eli. "The other thing they like to tell me is that the Council here basically never cooks their own meals; that the Lunch Ladies make every meal for them. So if there is a party in Vitate: there is left overs here." She grinned.
Safton Safton

upload_2017-7-11_19-36-11.jpeg

William lifted his arm, allowing Mac to slide closer to him, swinging her legs over and between his own as she brought her petite frame to rest against his side. Feeling her arm around his waist, he rested his hand on her knee, absentmindedly tracing gentle circles along her jeans with his finger. Perfectly content to stay here with Mac -- all thoughts of food and socializing and even tracking down information about the First Sin forgotten - he raised his eyebrows in surprise when she mentioned her journal, not knowing that she had kept one. It wasn't unheard of for Hunters to keep records; Shaw, his mentor, had his own which Will had meticulously copied over the time he spent in his "apprenticeship" under him, occasionally adding notes from his own Hunts since then. Will wondered just how inclusive this journal was, if it chronicled the more... sensitive parts of her history.

Regardless, it wouldn't change his answer.

Will nodded slowly. "Whenever you're ready," he said quietly. "If you change your mind at any point, I'll understand."

upload_2017-7-11_19-36-16.jpeg
Elijah sat back in the wheelchair as Ash pushed him, the tension draining now that she was in control of their destination. Just as with his medical care, he trusted her completely. He was impressed with her confident navigation of the Colony -- there were still numerous nooks and crannies of Vitae he had yet to learn, but Ash moved with the confidence of someone who had grown up here. As she spoke, Eli listened, wondering at first where she was going with the conversation and how it related to her mysterious plans for the two of them. At oh-so-humble mention of her being so 'amazingly nice and sociable' that people couldn't wait to spill secrets to her, he grinned. "Naturally," he remarked lightly.

At the mention of the REC center being unlocked, Eli arched his eyebrows in surprise. He would have half-expected one of the more uptight members of the Council to board the place up rather than allow the citizens free reign; speaking of which, the mention that the Councils had their meals prepared for them hardly surprised Elijah. Then came the kicker: "So if there is a party in Vitae: there is left overs here."

Elijah saw the proud, beaming smile on Ashley's face and instantly matched it with one of his own as Ash's intentions became all too clear. His mouth was already watering at the thought. "You, madame, are a genius. I could kiss you." He paused then, realizing the potential awkwardness of that particular expression, he quickly changed the subject: "Just promise me that you'll help kick William's ass if he ever starts getting delusions of grandeur and ordering food prepared for him. I prefer him humble and boring -- I'm the pompous one. It's a working system." He shrugged.

"Now, where is this hidden treasure you won with your sociable charm?" he asked, playfully leaning forward in his wheelchair -- until his abdomen protested the movement -- to try and peer into the building past her.

fff_zps4rxngdyd.png

Chase simply shrugged his shoulders innocently when Emile turned his question around to target Hypnos and the unknown. The man moved at the same pace as the Alpha as they moved into the woods and to the first rune, "Smart. Keeps prying eyes away." Chase hadn't been aware the pack used them and from there they went to a second and then a third rune. The smell of sulfur was around which had Chase keeping his eyes peeled on instinct as they drew closer to the rune.

Chase glanced around on principle as Emile asked his question that wasn't directed at him but in general. "Because either the demon wanted the god to find us...or he wants a different god to." Demons getting in on the conflict wasn't a good omen. Briefly Chase wondered if Hypnos was willing to sink so low but he hadn't a clue. "Any enemies of the pack within those demon ranks I should be aware of?" He asked curiously, turning back towards the Alpha.​
NanLia NanLia

dx0HE3H.jpg

Mackenzie nodded slowly, giving a quiet sigh before she tilted her head up to kiss him again. This sort of behavior was far out of the ordinary for her, but something about Will made her want to be near him all the time. "Should we go home?" She inquired, even now as it drew later people were started to dissipate, move on to their homes to tuck children into bed. She doubted they would be able to find out much more here, at least not with her present for the questioning.

Brendan was soon joining them, sitting across the table from the two, his wife and presumably his grandkids headed back towards their own house. Mac wanted to ignore him, or turn a comment towards him, but she remembered Will had told her that Brendan and been among those arguing for her life. She held back her feelings as much as she could before turning to look at him. "You two find what you were looking for?" He made no shame in looking at the photo Mac had left on the table, she snatched it up defensively before feigning confusion, though she didn't reply.

GxQZJgl.jpg

"Easy tiger." She said to Eli as he first suggested kissing her, then attempted to topple out of his chair. She pushed the door back so it would remain propped open before taking up the reigns of his chair once again. "You can't tell anyone about this, you hear me?" She warned playfully, backing Eli's chair over the threshold into the storage area of the REC center and then further into the dark kitchen. "Not Sandy, not nurse Ratchet. They find out the whole colony will know I know then then they'l fix the lock." The kitchen was dark but with the streets lights it was just bright enough to see where to go. She turned Eli to face towards the series of refrigerators inside the kitchen.

She felt around on the counter until she found what she was seeking, one of the cafeteria trays the colony used for the food line. She handed it to Eli before heading for the fridge to look for treats. "And I doubt Will will ever be hungry with Mac around. Half the reason I jog every morning is because of how much she cooks." She took out a tray of prepared sandwiches, coming closer to Eli she selected a few and put them on the tray she made him hold. "I really don't know where she puts it all."
Safton Safton

ro5JoB8.jpg

"Non," Emile answered Chase but continued to stare into the dark forest beyond where the warding ended. "We are no valeur, er, worth nothing to them." He frowned now, looking back towards where the ward would continue. He couldn't' see them but he had little doubt that most were broken. Chase had a good reply though; the wards weren't mean to get to the wolves, but possibly to hear what they had to say. He gave a slight huff and looked back to Chase. "You need to tell Mal. Tell him get Prophet et fournir. " He tapped where the ward had been previously. "C'est pas fournir, c'est quois la? Supply? To make more ward." He didn't know the English term for it but he hoped it would be enough for Malcolm to know what he was saying. "Tell the god and the fox to leave or stay here until we free them. I will no break new ward. Will be stronger, Manitou will power."
Crono Crono

upload_2017-7-11_22-59-11.jpeg
William nodded to Mac's question, having seen the crowd slowly beginning to disperse. "Yeah, we should head back," he remarked, though he made no move to untangle himself from her embrace. He was surprised when Brendan came to sit in front of them, his pointed look and straightforward tone (well, more than usual) suggesting he had dropped any pretense of not knowing the reason behind their decision to visit the party. Will remembered Andrew's sideways glance at Brendan when asked if anyone had put stock in Malcolm's warnings... the implication had been clear enough, but what did it mean for Will and Mac?

Deciding to test the waters, Will nodded. "You could say that. We heard about what allowed Boresti to fall... and here at Vitae after the fact," he said evenly.

upload_2017-7-11_23-7-12.jpeg
Elijah nodded obediently at Ashley-May's warning not to tell anyone, seemingly for fear of them taking away her connection. He raised an eyebrow, "Your secret is safe with me. Cravings already, huh?" he asked innocently. He took the tray he was handed, patiently waiting as Ash gathered up the sandwiches and piled them atop the dish. With what he had tasted of Mac's cooking, he didn't mind the arrangement though he didn't know of any safe way to reply to the second part... except for one. "Oh, I'm sure she finds plenty of ways to burn those calories off these days," he remarked with a smirk.

fff_zps4rxngdyd.png

Emile stated he knew of nothing, which left Chase with little dots to connect. "I guess maybe I could have drawn it here?" Chase shrugged, clearly not believing it but having little else to guess around with. Chase was a hunter, and he'd been in and out of Vitae several times. So who was to say some moron hadn't decided to tail him. It was just a thought he'd mention since Emile sought to send him back to warn Malcolm. Though Emile wasn't really explaining what he wanted Chase to tell the other man, but he'd waited patiently for Emile to hopefully translate.

Once he got the gist of it he nodded, "Tell Malcolm to get the uh, prophet to make some new wards." After the confirmation he'd pause before leaving and give the Alpha a questioning look, "But what are you going to do?" Emile wasn't going back for a reason, one that Chase wasn't pinpointing at the moment.​
NanLia NanLia

She laughed a little at the question he had just asked and looked him dead in the eyes. "Ask yourself that Joe, put yourself in my shoes. Emotional girl wanting to live a normal life is a werewolf living alone not having anyone to trust. Not to be rude but I can't trust you, to you I'm something like a burden." She didn't want to explain much, it would just dig her in a bigger hole instead of out.Andy looked away from Joe and froze, she realised this was all her family's fault, she could have a normal life where she didn't feed on hearts, where she had to move ever now and then. because someone would be a little suspicious. That annoyed her that she could have lived a normal life, but she can't.

Sarah gave Andy another drink but giving a concerned look before investigating Joe. "What's your problem pops, I hope you're not causing her any problems..." She threw the cloth over her shoulder again focusing on Andy again, "No more after that missy, you're not driving either, you know the deal." She passed Andy some money for a bus fair and walked off.

Crono Crono

Mackenzie was surprised to hear Will openly tell Brendan what they had been looking for, what they had been questioning McCarthy about. She watched the other Councilmen carefully. She knew Will trusted the man without question but she just couldn't. Not wanting to disturb Will in his line of thought she simply choose to remain quiet in his arms while the men spoke.

Brendan was not surprised that Will and Mac had uncovered what had been part of Borsetis demise; the the fact that he seemed convinced would occur here intrigued him. "You think someone on the council will betray us to the wolves?"

Ashley-May eyed Elijah after his statement about her cravings, a small smile crossing her lips. "Yes." she admitted, she knew her partner had deep feelings for her new found love. "Macs a slow roller in that department: she's a lot of talk and teasing but I doubt she's actually gone that far." She returned the tray to the fridge and continued her search of more food.

As they spoke Ash continued to dig out and add various foods to the tray. "So you have any suggestions, real suggestions, for boys names?" She was curious to what he would come up with, unsure if Eli had ever put any thought into what he would ever name his own kids.
Safton Safton

Emile shook his head as Chase put forth the line suggestion he had brought the demon here. "Non, c'est pas vous." He didn't want Chase to feel guilty for something that was not his doing. "The First Sin want to know why meute here, what we do wit Vitae. He come, his Oracle, to tell us to join, part of his arm. Ma père, eat his heart. Courir de la nuit will no helo Sin."

He was glad to know Chase understood enough of his broken language to get the message he needed to Malcolm but the other man was questioning what he was going to do. "I hunt demon. Send message to Sin: we have teeth."
Crono Crono

William shrugged noncommittally. "We were just surprised to hear about a betrayal being what brought Boresti down," he said. "It occurs to me that -- if I was the Alpha -- I might try the same thing again. Avoid a long and costly siege, get information beforehand... it makes sense."

He drummed the fingers of his free hand against the table. He wanted to trust Brendan, but he couldn't give him too much without potentially jeopardizing Chase. "Maybe it's a Councillor, or just a Hunter, or one of the other people here."

Elijah nodded as Ash mentioned Mac's tendency to take things slow. It was probably for the best, it was certainly the way Will would prefer it he imagined, though he was admittedly surprised after Ash's enthusiastic account of what she had walked in on the other day.

He was surprised when Ashley-May asked him about actual ideas for boys' names. Eli paused, rubbing at the back of his neck. "I've... never really given it much thought," he admitted. "Truth be told I never saw myself raising a family," he said, voice trailing off.

Brendan looked between Mac and Will carefully before speaking again. "I take it you know who caused the demise at Boreseti then." not a question; he didn't need an answer as he could see Macs expression change from disinterest to annoyance. "If that's true then we should be on the look out for someone who's sympathetic to their cause: possibly someone with connections to the pack?" They had been down this road before, it lead to a mob that surrounded the Clinic not so long ago.

Ashley-May smiled despite being disappointed by Eli's statement. "Bachelor's life for you then?" She turned back to the fridge to return items displaced by her foraging; though the Lunch Maids would know who came in here to forage in the first place. They had already witnessed her insatiable appetite though she did not tell them the cause of it. Most had guessed though none knew about the supernatural beginnings.

She closed the fridge and returned them both to darkness; she had to blink through the shadows for several moments before she could see Eli's outline in the darkness once more.
Safton Safton

William nodded slowly at Brendan's question about Malcolm, though he could feel Mackenzie bristle in his arms. He wasn't sure how far he wanted to take this conversation with Brendan. He seriously doubted the man was harboring any loyalties to the Pack, but could the same be said for those he might confide in? Any mention of the First Sin could compromise Chase. Unless...

When Will spoke, it was under his breath. "Andrew said Malcolm had been ranting and raving about the apocalypse and used it to justify what he did at Boresti. Did the Council ever find anything to substantiate what he said... officially or otherwise?"

He was hoping to gauge the man's reaction to the subject for any clues as to who might show... excessive interest in the end of days.

Elijah hesitated at the question. "I always imagined it that way, more because I could never trust myself to raise a child. The thought terrified me; I love kids, but being responsible for one?"

He shook his head as the lights went out from the fridge, giving them both a few moments to adjust before continuing. "I never really gave it more thought than that until recently." Elijah winced at how presumptuous it likely sounded; he wasn't her child's father, after all.

"Still..." he said, his tone quieter now as he looked up at Ash's form in the dark. "Part of me always wanted to believe that if I found the right girl... maybe."

Last edited:
Brendan glanced away as Will spoke, looking around himself to see if anyone else could hear what William spoke of. He knew what Will and Mac were getting at but speaking out in public would do none of them any good. "I think what you are looking for will be discussed tomorrow during our council meeting." Solomon had come forward just earlier that day announcing information about the coming apocalypse; while Brendan was aware of this foretelling for time time, this was the first he had heard of it from anyone that wasn't part of the pack that now threatened them. He regarded the two before him, having to admit they'd made short work of the information they had found in only a few days. "Bring it up tomorrow, I'll push to have it tabled for discussion. We'll talk to Jon to make him the third and then we'll see what we can do." He smiled ruefully. "If I didn't already have white hair, the two of you would have done me in." He rose from this seat. "Have a good night... Oh, and don't stay up too late."

dx0HE3H.jpg

Mackenzie watched Brendan leave, noting there were fewer and fewer people still around but she made no effort to move herself. She waited until she knew no one was close enough to hear without straining. She shifted slightly, once more bringing her lips to his and delivering a soft kiss before trailing kisses along his jaw to his ear. She was afraid if someone had heard what Will or Brendan had said that they would still be listening now. She she whispered quietly to him. "So they know." Brendan had confirmed as much, they had knowledge of this First Sin and had withheld it from the colony and even new Councilmen it seemed.

GxQZJgl.jpg

Ashley-May felt her emotions rise up once more, negative feelings in relation to Elijah recounting how he always saw himself as a hunter and never wanting to be a father. Why she should worry about how he felt about parenthood she couldn't fathom beyond the fact that clearly the Nephilim was taking control of her feelings and refusing to let her act in any sort of reasonable way. She bit her lip, hoping the darkness would mask her look of disappointment enough to prevent Eli from doing any thing foolish like climbing out of the wheel chair.

He continued on and she was thankful he didn't know, or acknowledge her emotional reaction; choosing to remain quiet until she could regain control of her senses. She shifted to take up the handles of Eli's chair once more. It made sense that he would reconsider life choices at this point in his life, after all the man had just faced death himself and survived. "Maybe one day you will." She answered quietly she she wheeled him back towards the door they'd broken in through.
Safton Safton

fff_zps4rxngdyd.png

Chase probably shouldn't have been surprised, "And what if that's what the demon is hoping for and it's some sort of trap?" He had no doubt the Alpha was a force to be reckoned with but Chase couldn't help but wonder if this demon was playing more with his head and trying to get a rise from the pack. But that was just guesswork because of the lack of information.​
NanLia NanLia

upload_2017-7-12_19-11-11.jpeg
William wasn't surprised that Brendan picked up quickly on what he was talking about. He nodded his silent thanks as Brendan promised to lend him his support in bringing it up at tomorrow's Council meeting. With both Jack and Diffey at his side, it would do quite a bit to boost the otherwise low credibility he and Mac had at Vitae. Despite the gift of a house and a party, Will didn't delude himself into thinking he wasn't on thin ice with several members of the Council... and Mac may as well have been below that same ice in their eyes.

Brendan's final comment had Will arching his eyebrows as the elder man turned to leave. He was about to suggest that he and Mac do the same when she pressed her lips against his own. He closed his eyes, returning the kiss and inhaling deeply as she traced a line of several more along his jaw. Hearing her soft whisper at his ear, he had to force himself to focus on the matter at hand despite the distraction, though it was far from easy. Turning to face her, he planted a lingering kiss on her lips, his hand giving her knee a gentle squeeze as he leaned in to press his lips against her neck, just below her earlobe. If anyone was still watching or listening, the most Will & Mac could be accused of was indiscretion and PDA rather than the far more sensitive details of their discussion. All the same, he was glad the grounds had cleared as quickly as they had.

"Definitely," he murmured under his breath at Mackenzie's neck. "We have to trust Brendan and Jon for now -- they're the only way we force a discussion with the Council. We can talk more at the house," he said, though he made no attempt to break their contact.

upload_2017-7-12_19-25-40.jpeg
Elijah frowned in the darkness at the less than enthusiastic sound of Ashley-May's reply as she took up the handles of his wheelchair. He wasn't sure if something he had said was off-putting, or if it had triggered another hormonal response like the one at the hospital. He had learned his lesson about grand gestures where that was concerned -- the pain in his abdomen was plenty of a reminder -- but that didn't mean he couldn't reassure her all the same. He took one hand from the tray, beginning to reach over his opposite shoulder to place it on her hand where she gripped the wheelchair... but something stopped him. Instead, his hand remained where it was as they neared the door.

"I like to think so," he said under his breath... more to himself than Ash.

ro5JoB8.jpg

Emile regarded Chase carefully after the other mans last statement; he made a decent points. With a huff he nodded slowly. 'C'est vrais, maybe they want me to leave pack. Be easier to take, bien sure." He considered his options for a few moments. "D'accord. You get Mal, et Prohpet. I wait here, no hunt." It was for reason's like this that Emile loved having new comers to the pack. Chase as an addition, one that wouldn't be entirely subservient to him would make the difference going toward. He knew the only way he and his family, his pack would survive the future was to diversify their ranks and move away from the dictatorship packs followed religiously.
Crono Crono

dx0HE3H.jpg

Mackenzie enjoyed Wills teasing kisses, she closed her eyes, giving a quiet hiss of pleasure as Will's lips against her neck sent a shiver down her spine. She smiled despite the topic at hand; it was difficult to remain focused on what they should be discussing, what they needed to discuss before the meeting in the morning. Will was too much of a distraction for her, he noted they would need to trust the other Councilors that had voted against the rest of the Council that morning, but he mentioned the house and she nodded. Dark eyes opened to look into his intently, her smile only growing as she leaned up to snatch another kiss before shifting to draw her legs off of his own. Photo still in hand she turned so she could stand from the bench, her free hand sliding down the length of his arm to slip within his own, waiting.

GxQZJgl.jpg

Ashley-May chewed the interior of her cheek in an attempt to regain control over her wild emotions. She knew the pain and torment she was feeling was because of the child within her, already causing havoc on her life and only days old. She had much to lean about this, and she hoped she could at least discover a way to sooth the crazy highs and lows before she went insane. She guided the chair towards the door way then out side, careful not to disturb Eli too much. She kicked the block free from the door to let it slide closed on it's own, not bothering to check to see if it closed or latched; it didn't have a key anyways.

She continued wheeling Eli back down the road towards the clinic in silence for a long time, on trusting herself to speak for hear of revealing how close to tears she had been the second time that evening. She didn't want Eli to be upset; it wasn't his fault she was the emotional equivalent to psychic ward patient. As they drew closer to the Clinic she cleared her throat, speaking quietly. "Once we get you back into bed, I'll grab you another pain killer, so you can sleep." She had no doubt he was still in pain from his earlier jaunt; and the transition from chair to bed wasn't likely to be any more pleasant.
Safton Safton

fff_zps4rxngdyd.png

Chase simply nodded before turning around and starting back for the camp, his pace above a jog but not sprinting. At least Emile had listened to him, he'd expected the Alpha to be more stubborn in doing what he wanted. To be honest if Chase was in Emile's position he would have hunted the demon instead of listening to anyone. He'd have to give it to Emile for hearing him out.

The abandoned campground wasn't far and once he broke through the brush Chase's pace slowed to a light jog so as not to draw attention of any of the pack members or breakup the celebrating. He eyed the group as he neared, considering what he might not want to say in front of what he now realized by scent was a Kitsune and Hypnos. "Malcolm," Chase spoke loud enough to gain the man's attention and his tone serious enough to tell the Beta this was important. "Emile needs you to get the prophet and fix the wards, seems we've had some unwelcome company."

Turning his attention to the other two his brows raised, "Either of you wouldn't know about that would you?" While he knew nothing of the Kitsune he suspected the man might have found the camp by scent but Hypnos wouldn't have without the wards destroyed to begin with. "He also wants you two to either leave now or you'll have to wait until we can let you out."​
NanLia NanLia LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971 St. Boethius St. Boethius

2014JackColeman_Getty146226664170614.jpg

"So what changed between then and now? Because you're the one who said you asked to meet, wanting my help." Joe shook his head, he couldn't help but want to know but he understood with the current situation it wasn't a priority. When the bartender returned he simply smiled at her as she questioned him and handed Andy some money. "Friend of the family dear, you'll get no funny business from me." Though her comment to the teen threw him for a second and once she'd gone further down the bar Joe glanced at Andy. If she had a car to begin with why the hell did she steal his?

Joe sat up straight on his stool, she wanted him to help her stop killing but other than locking her up he didn't know anything else to do. Asking Chase was the next plausible course of action, maybe the pack he was undercover in could prove to be helpful. But it still felt risky, for Chase especially.

"You're the one coming for me to help so I'm guessing you don't have any idea's yourself?"​
T That_Irish_Person

upload_2017-7-12_22-4-34.jpeg
William interlaced his fingers through Mac's, squeezing her hand before setting off back toward the house. He turned to glance downward at the photo Mac still held, remembering her promise to one day hand over her journal to him. He just hoped that when that day came, she did it free and willingly, not as part of her "contingency" she had been meticulously setting in place. He was silent initially, not wanting to broach the conversation about the Council until they were safely inside the house. Hoping to fill the air, he gently released Mackenzie's hand, running his hand down across her waistline and the small of her back before coming to rest on her hip, allowing her to lean into him as they walked.

"I do hope you enjoyed the party, Miss Cannonach," he said with a smile.

upload_2017-7-12_23-25-52.jpeg
Ashley-May's silence wasn't lost on him as she wheeled him back toward the Clinic. He raked his mind, trying to find something -- anything -- to say to her that would break the tension that had settled over them. Still, none came to mind. He wasn't even sure what the cause of her sudden melancholy was. He perked up at the sound of her voice when they approached the Clinic, but was disappointed to hear nothing more than a simple remark that she would supply him with a painkiller to help him sleep. He nodded his understanding, deciding to test the waters. "Not before you satisfy those cravings of yours and help me with this bounty," he said hopefully, holding up the tray still clutched in his hands.

Jordan raised his hands in mock surrender, " Have we grown so far apart that I would be considered unwelc-" Jordan started to taunt Chase but he started picking up a scent. No. This wasn't a scent, this was a STENCH and Jordan let his joke fall flat. "Ah, it seems there are some more unwelcome than I. Thank you for your concern brother wolf, I will stay until the... stench is gone." Jordan took out his phone and texted Himiko: 'Demon. Hunt it down.' He then smiled apologetically at Malcolm. "I apologize that I must intrude on your forced hospitality a while longer, if I might be of service I shall offer it."

Crono Crono NanLia NanLia St. Boethius St. Boethius

"Of course I have no ideas!" She lowered her voice a little after everyone had looked at her in the bar, "I'm asking you for help on stopping, now are you going to f****** help me or not? I thought you would have an idea because of.... Chase... Just please think about it, anyway it's late and I have a morning shift tomorrow. You know where I am." Andy smiled a little and got off the stool before she walked away, but she turned around with a grin spread across her face and waved Joe's car keys around in the air, the bus money in his pocket in replacement of the keys. "Looks like you have to help me now." She walked out of the bar and toward Joe's car but didn't drive, she wanted to take the time to walk home and started her adventure down the road.

Crono Crono

2014JackColeman_Getty146226664170614.jpg
Joe let out an audible sigh at Andy's response, "Chase has never had this problem so this is all new territory for me. Excuse me, the lowly human, for being as clueless as you are." As she left Joe watched her in disbelief of how she'd swiped the keys from his pocket but he was at his limit and didn't care. The rude teenager with an attitude from hell was testing his patience at every turn, and the older man was suddenly very thankful that Chase never gave him this much trouble. Joe made a mental note to thank his son for that later, whilst paying for his drink and leaving a tip before exiting the bar.

Minutes later he was cruising down the road in the Toyota SUV. Passing Andy by in the night though he made not notion to get her attention and assumed she'd think him another passing vehicle on the road. Luckily Chase had left his set of keys with Joe when he left for the pack and the man had placed them in the vehicles glove department.

It would be hours before he returned to Vitae, and the man would send a text to Chase asking for help and information about what could be done for Andy. He knew his son would probably question him about it and be upset but Joe was ready to sleep, so after sending it he'd make his way to the barracks for a good nights rest.​
T That_Irish_Person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back