• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP - Accepting Applications

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
William felt Mackenzie squeeze his knee in a gentle warning. McCarthy's comment had shaken his focus, angered him more than it should have. The knowledge that people held Borseti against Mackenzie -- a little girl who had lost everything -- frustrated him, even more so because he knew he couldn't defend her more vigorously without arousing suspicion.

As Mac stood up to leave, Will nodded and gave her hand a parting squeeze. "Okay, babe," he said with a smile, still trying to play the part, even if it meant pet names. He knew that Mackenzie wasn't betting on getting anything useful out of McCarthy and those near him in light of her "reputation".

William waited until Mackenzie was out of earshot for the sake of appearances before deciding to continue the conversation. "She doesn't know about the vote," Will said in a hushed tone, delivering the lie with a straight face, with just a tinge of guilt to sell it fully. "Not all of it." He paused to take a sip from his rum & coke. He knew it might seem strange for Mac to be so chummy with those who had nearly had her executed.

Elijah sat there against the wall, clutching at his abdomen attempting to summon the strength to stand for several moments. The sound of Ash calling his name cut through the fog of pain as she knelt down alongside him. He was comforted by her proximity, less so by her tone when she demanded an explanation from him.

What could he say? That he cared about her so deeply that he couldn't bear the thought of her crying, alone, while she washed his sheets of all things? That wouldn't go well for any number of reasons... so he fell back to the only defense he knew. "Oh, you know me," he hissed between gritted teeth. "I wanted to take a walk, stretch the legs. Maybe get some air. Don't tell Nurse Ratchet."

Babe. Mackenzie smirked at the unexpected and almost awkward pet name Will called her as she left. McCarthy was a lost cause to her but she was hopeful Will could charm his way past the clear dislike of her. Instead she was throwing herself at the sure thing, at least then the couple would still appear sociable while Mac avoided causing extra drama at the picnic. She found her way to Martha instead, finding the older woman oddly comforting to speak to.

McCarthy raised his eyebrows at William's statement. "Bold of you," he commented. "But then how many people are going to openly admit to her that .. Well, you know. Good an you not to hold grudges." He took a drink of his beer. "Glad you're settling in well enough, I heard Davenport is on the mend too."

Ashley-May smacked Eli's shoulder and immediately regretted it, knowing he was likely in agony. "You're a damned fool, Elijah." he was speaking at least, which was a good sign. "Don't move." She said firmly, standing and jogging down the hall to the back room once more, returning to sight a few seconds later pushing a wheelchair.

Back at his side she surveyed him then locked the wheels of the chair. "Is this going to hurt. But I'm alone here." If any of the other nurses were available it would have made this easier. "Put your arms around my shoulders and hold tight."
Safton Safton

Hypnos couldn't help but chuckle when Malcolm told him to ask for what was needed and he would see about providing it. Things would have gone so much easier if he had just agreed, but then all the fun would be gone as well. " Well one thing that would help me is prayer, but I won't ask that of you. Just sacrifice some meals to me every few days, that will restore my power, and allow my Lord Hades to claim your souls over going to purgatory that would also help immensely. The more souls he has the more powerful he is and the better the gate will hold. " As Hypnos explained what he needed he caught a glimpse of Chase ducking out of the room and a mischievous smile crept across his face. The fun just kept mounting apparently. Then Hypnos turned to the Kitsune, " But what? I've no doubt I'm my mind f your people are skilled in breaking seals you must make stronger seals to protect your own property."
LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971
NanLia NanLia
Crono Crono

William shrugged noncomittally, his face contorted into a mask of false inner conflict. "Don't get me wrong, I'm not happy with the way things went at the meeting, with it even coming to a vote in the first place. But... I can't afford to hold grudges. If me and Mac have any chance of making this a home, we have to move past all that."

Will shrugged again, eating a forkful of potato salad that he had unthinkingly scooped into his plate. "I appreciate it. And yeah, Elijah is healing and as stubborn as ever about it in the meantime." He paused, gesturing to the empty seat that Andrew's companion had left behind. "Who was your friend? I don't believe we've met before," he asked casually.

Elijah yelped in pain when Ashley slapped him on the shoulder, shooting her the look of a chastised puppy as he remained doubled over against the wheelchair. She told him not to move before heading back down the corridor. "No worries there," he called after her weakly.

When she returned with a wheelchair, he knew before she said anything that there would be no small amount of pain involved in what came next. It would make getting out of bed a few moments ago look like a trivial task by comparison. Taking a deep breath, he nodded and reached his arms up to wrap them around her shoulders just below the neck, clasping his hands together. His abdomen ignited with pain in protest as Elijah hissed, attempting to use his good leg to boost himself from the ground and make Ash's job of lifting him that much easier.

Ginny grins, seeing as no one is here, and quickly grabs two blood bags, hides them under her jacket, and goes to find a hidden place to feed. She's fcking starving.

Malcolm grunted a laugh as Hypnos gave his list of 'help'. He didn't need to speak to the pack or his Alpha to know the answer to most that was asked for. "Sacrifice, Prayer and selling our souls. You sure you don't just want a virgin thrown into a volcano while we're at it?" he asked sarcastically.

McCarthy nodded to William's reply, good hear he wanted to make Vitae a home; rumour was Hendrix was out after the pack. It was ideal to hear that he and Mac would both be staying; but the Elder had spoken and there would be no more voting. He glanced to the empty seat next to him as Will mentioned he hadn't met him before. "That was my husband." he stated simply, waiting for the tell tale look of a man caught off guard but when none came he continued. "He had family in Borseti, cousins and the like. The Cannonach name brings only grief."

Ashley-May waited until he had his arms wrapped around her shoulders, she could already feel him tending beneath her and she hissed. "Don't move, you'll make this worse." She grabbed a hold of his jogging pants, twisting her hands into the material of the outer thighs of the pants until they were firmly wrapped within; certain her grip wouldn't slip. She waited until his leg relaxed, until she was sure he wouldn't try and thing.

She shifted her weight, all hundred and twenty three pounds into lifting Eli's buttox just enough to slide him back against the wheelchair where she paused and repositioned herself to be standing over him, knees bent, hands still holding his pants. "One more, then we rest." She told him, but it was for herself as well. Taking a deep breath she lifted lifting the man rather clumsily from the floor first against the wheelchair, before straining to get him onto the sear proper.

With him now in the chair, even at its edge she released him with a groan, the muscles in her arms burned, her lower back tingled as she knew she pulled it lifting him. There wasn't time to waste however, if he had injured himself further than knowing as soon as possible would be the only way to save him from internal bleeding.

She shook her arms to bring feeling back to her finger tips, dropping to her knees in front of the wheelchair she pulled his shirt up to examine the bandage, looking for signs of bleeding.
St. Boethius St. Boethius LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971 Safton Safton

William nodded simply as Andrew explained that the man had been his husband. He saw Andrew watching him attentively after the statement, presumably waiting for some kind of strong reaction to the news. Will was unfazed by one's orientation regardless, even more so when he was fishing for information about Boresti. Andrew's husband was another link to the colony and a possible source of information at the very least.

At the news of his family's fate, Will lowered his head somberly. "I understand," he said neutrally. "But she lost as much as anyone that day," he said, less defensively than his previous retort.

Elijah ceased all movement at the sound of Ashley-May's hissed command, not daring to tempt her wrath further. As she wrapped her hands in the material of his pant legs and lifted, he did his best to strike a balance between tensing up and keeping his muscles loose. His concentration was shattered as soon as he left the floor, barely stifling a groan of pain. Relief, such as it was, came for only a few seconds before she lifted him up again.

Another spoke of pain sent him burying his face into her shoulder until he finally was seated in the wheelchair, easing back into the seat, the flesh around his abdomen searing. As Ash knelt down to roll up his shirt, Elijah looked down at the dressing. He was no doctor, but he knew enough to know that no visible fresh blood seeping through was a good thing, but the flesh around the site looked even more angry and swollen than before.

"The good news is that my legs still work... more or less," he murmured between grunts of pain.

"The Kitsune who would be most proficient in sealing, is currently sealed away~ Ironic I know, but it poses a bit of a problem...see it's a trap for Kitsune and I happen to be a Kitsune, in fact most of the people I know are Kitsune." Jordan picked up his cup and leaned against the table, clearly not too worried about the fact that he was completely surrounded by the pack. "And it's in Japan, of course...that's just a really, long way to go just to end up being trapped, but if we want something sealed away, she would be the best bet...although," Jordan trailed off again

NanLia NanLia St. Boethius St. Boethius

McCarthy nodded as William defended his girlfriend, rightfully so, the news was not new to him that she had lost as well, if not more than his husband. "I understand that, and would have pity for her but she has done nothing since that should earn our good graces. I'm sure your aware that Vitae rescued her and her brothers from that Nest, the DeBois one. Not so much as a thank you, Brendan her and Jon Diffey both tried to bring them home, help them heal and start a new life. Instead they take off in the night leaving our people searching still." he grumbled then, finishing his beer. "Then we hear that that Nest got her again, sent more people to help her when it turns out she's with them intentionally. So you'll have to forgive my husband when he seems less than sympathetic to your girlfriends plight."

Ashley-May was satisfied that Eli didn't do any permanent damage to his internal organs if he didn't even manage to tear his sutures. She glowered up at him as the man had the audacity to joke about it all. She hit him in the arm again. "They won't be working much longer you pull a stunt like this again. I'll break them myself."

She continued to glare at him for a few moments longer, trying to understand what could have compelled him to try and walk when he couldn't even put his own pants on when it dawned on her. He had done it for her. Her expression softened as she came to sit on the floor in front of him, taking the time to rest for the moment. "So what's the plan, Mr. Davenport, now that you are free of the bed?" He wasn't injured, she would recover, if there was anything he wanted to go and do it was now or never.
Safton Safton

Hypnos couldn't help but sigh, he had asked what the Pack could do to help and Hypnos had given the most direct answers and yet Malcolm had to go and make a joke about it. "Maybe I should have asked my brother to come talk." Hypnos muttered to himself. He knew full well these talks would have a different tone if Thanatos was negotiating, but Hypnos knew he couldn't pass up the opportunity. " Throwing a virgin in a volcano would only serve to piss off Hepheastus. If you can't do any of that then there are other less direct ways you can help. For instance, searching for the Seal of Man." Yet another annoying thing about this conversation was the kitsune who seemed to actually be able to help, yet unwilling to actually do anything to help, "What did she do to get herself sealed away in the first place?"
NanLia NanLia

"What do you think? For EXISTING, humans don't take kindly to our kind and back in the day, there were more monks and priestesses in Japan than anywhere else. Lots of beings got sealed away, then they got the idea to start killing the lot of us, THAT was annoying." Jordan waved his hand as if to dismiss the subject, "That's neither here nor there, the point is I know where it is, I just can't do anything about it because its a seal meant to keep her in and the rest of us out. Problem is, she's been locked away so long she's bound to be a bit.." Jordan struggled to find the right word, "disobedient."

St. Boethius St. Boethius NanLia NanLia

Hypnos was a bit surprised that was all there was to it. He thought Jordan was going to say it was a command from the high God of the Kitsune, but to think she had only been sealed away by human hands. " Disobedience isn't an issue. I'll ask Thanatos to go take a trip with you. She'll either help us or he'll take care of here." Hypnos said trying to stifle a yawn. "Just give it about a day and I'll let him know to expect your summons..... just don't do anything that would anger him. He doesn't take jokes as well as some other gods."

Hades had been debating to himself on whether or not he should try and keep the human in the Underworld since he noticed Thor had brought him. Staring between the human gathering Platinum and Thor who had been watching Hades like a hawk the God of the Dead decided against it and simply marked the human's soul for himself. The human's arrogant way of talking would usually have earned him an eternal stay in the Underworld, but now no matter what happened his soul would find its way back here again anyway. " take your reward and leave, before I change my mind." Hades said mostly to Thor who waiting for the human to return to his side.
reapertwo reapertwo

Solomon had been sleeping the day away in the clinic and only just woke up when he heard some sort of commotion going on down the hall. " This clinic sure had paper thin walls." He muttered to himself as he hoisted himself up. His strength was slowly returning to him, but for him it was never soon enough.

Eddie stood up and walked back over to Thor, zipping his bag up as he walked. He spoke over his shoulder at Hades, "Thanks. Good luck with the missus." Turning to Thor, he nodded as if to say he was ready. "Okay, let's go. Im ready to see this settlement I've heard so much about." St. Boethius St. Boethius

William raised his eyebrows, felt the anger rising in his chest and struggling to keep it down. "You expected thanks from a few children who had just gone through the unimaginable? Mac is grateful to them -- even if she doesn't show it -- but with all due respect, implying that Brendan and Diffey raided that Nest fishing for thanks is an insult to both of them. You think those kids would trust strangers easily after having their home stolen from them in a night along with everything else?" He paused, taking a deep breath in order to keep the edge from his tone. Though sorely tempted, this was one bridge he didn't want to burn yet if he could avoid it. Not while they still had information to gather. "As for DeBois... 'intentional' is a strong word for anyone under his thumb. From what I've gathered, the Den Master has ways of getting what he wants... we're all puppets on a string to him."

Will sighed, scrambling to recover ground with Andrew. "I apologize. I don't mean to sound... antagonistic. I'd just as soon leave all this in the past, but things are complicated when a significant portion of the Colony are less than thrilled with Mackenzie's presence. I understand why the Cannonach name might draw cause some... hesitation, considering the rumors I've heard about her father." William was hoping to steer the conversation towards Boresti again. He could (and under the right circumstances, would) defend Mackenzie's honor all day long, but he had a job to do.

Elijah winced as he took yet another hit as a reward for his ill-advised and short-lived adventure. He raised his eyebrows at Ashley-May's threat, believing that she just might carry through with it then and there. Then, he saw the intensity of her glare fade as she came to rest at his level, in front of the wheelchair. Normally the positions might have embarrassed him, making him feel like a child. Instead, he was perfectly content to look into her brown eyes. "So what's the plan, Mr. Davenport, now that you are free of the bed?" Elijah was surprised at the question at first, half-expecting to be "grounded" and possibly even handcuffed to his bed this time (and not in the good way) for his little stunt. Instead, she was offering him... a field trip?

"Well, I heard two of the nurses whispering about some kind of celebration happening today..." he said sheepishly, not knowing if Ash would acquiesce given his current state. "Maybe we could drop by. People would want to see their conquering Alpha make an appearance, after all," he said with a smirk. Elijah paused, holding eye contact as he considered telling her just what had brought him out of bed, telling her that she didn't need to be embarrassed around him regardless of what she might be feeling about the baby or any of it. Instead, he decided for a simpler gesture.

"Oh, and one more thing now that I'm free," he said, as if it were an afterthought. He reached down to unlock the wheels on the chair -- he had spent a few weeks in one after injuring his leg during a sparring session when he was a teenager -- swiveling it around so that he was facing the wall. Turning towards Ash, he leaned precariously off the side of the wheelchair and toward his caretaker. With the odd position, his lips ended up accidentally brushing across her own for the briefest of moments before settling on her cheek. Drawing back into the wheelchair, he turned wheelchair back around to orient himself down the corridor, smiling and acting as if nothing had happened. "Shall we?"

Last edited:
McCarthy listened to Will, face stoic; while he couldn't blame the other man for his opinions, he certainly didn't share them. It seemed they were at an impasse in their conversation. Neither man would ever see eye to eye in regards to the Cannonach's and their trouble history with Vitae and otherwise. Will was soon doubling back on his words, even apologizing and McCarthy sighed slightly. "I have to admit most of the colony, including myself, are bias towards her," Even he knew that was an understatement. "It's difficult to see past your own prejudices to what may be behind. Don't think by challenging us and wearing us down you'll change opinions, but if you and Brendan are right and she's a huge factor in keep the wolves at bay. Well the colony will likely be a far more welcoming place to her in the future."

He paused as he finished his beer and set the empty back onto the table, he was preparing to leave when Will mentioned Mac's father. "Not rumors," He said stiffly. "He stood in the Command tent in front of us all and told us what he'd done." He shook his head with a sneer. "It's because of him we now test everyone coming through those gates; he walked right in here. That... that wolf, trying to sell us his tonic water about the end of days and bullshit. That was twenty something years ago and," He stretched his hands outwards and looked around. "We're all still here, that crackpot. Mackenzie, his wife, should have left him while she had the chance."

GxQZJgl.jpg

Ashley-May smirked as Elijah started to suggest attending a party he'd over heard. Of course that would be the first thing he'd go for, fame and glory! Every part of the medical portion of her brain told her to deny him, make him stay at least inside the clinic or at the most next door at the house; she could make him dinner or something, but the idea of getting out, talking to people in the Colony and not worrying about Mac doing something weird sounded great. That, and party meant food. The Nephilim within never seemed to be sated, only days old and it burned a hole through her stomach, or so she assumed.

She was about to agree when he was maneuvering himself around easily within the wheelchair. Why did it surprise her that Eli, of all people, would have used a chair in the past. She raised a delicate eye brow, wanting to question him when he leaned over the chair. There was a split second of panic running through her core, thinking the man was about to topple to the floor when instead his lips brushed along hers before planting a soft kiss on her cheek. She watched him wide-eyes, that feeling of panic quickly replaced with a fluttering warm feeling. Cheeks flushed deeply as he turned and readied to leave. She nodded, at a loss of words, before rising to her feet and stretching her back. "I'll take you," She said quietly, stepping up behind the chair to grasp a hold of the handles. "But don't tell Nurse Ratchet." She laughed quietly. "Oh! and no alcohol."
Safton Safton

The polite and neutral, almost pleasant look on Jordan's face faded into a dark and serious one. His next words were to be taken exactly as they sounded, but he still maintained a tact and cordial tone as he spoke to the god, "It would be a grave mistake for this Thanatos to how did you put it? 'Take care of her,' Inari wishes for peace and for this world to be saved, but I must warn you in the spirit of good will that if she is harmed we will be forced to retaliate in a very final manner. Inari is quite protective of his only sired child" The cup in Jordan's hand decayed and turned to dust in a matter of seconds along with the tea that had been there seconds ago.

Jordan flicked his wrist nonchalantly to get the dust off of him and spoke in a lighter tone to show that there was no ill will or lingering problems between the two. "Now then, there shall be another to join us, I believe you met her," Jordan inclined his head to Malcolm before continuing, "Himiko would be quite upset with me if I didn't take her along. Would there be any member of your pack who would be willing to go on this journey brother wolf? It is the best chance we have at an alliance after all~"
St. Boethius St. Boethius NanLia NanLia

upload_2017-7-10_22-24-34.jpeg
William had to fight down a scathing retort on his tongue as Andrew defiantly informed him that their opinion on Mac wouldn't change regardless of what he said to any of them. Still, it was good to hear that he at least acknowledged the bias -- though he certainly wasn't apologizing for it anytime soon -- and remarked that she had a chance of clearing her name.

All she had to do was save Vitae.

The thought inspired more than a few dry remarks, but luckily he didn't have a chance to voice any of them before Andrew spoke about Malcolm in a tone that was just short of seething. As Will listened to the story, any hope Mac had about her father's relative innocence began to seem all the less likely. There was only one "end of days" he could have been referring to -- meaning awareness of the First Sin was nothing new in the right circles. Will held his hand up pleadingly. "Just a moment, Andrew. You said Malcolm was talking about an... apocalypse?" He moderated his tone slightly so as to not show too much interest, so much as idle curiosity. "Probably ranting and raving, I imagine. Did any of the Councillors or other residents buy into it?" he asked.

upload_2017-7-10_22-49-44.jpeg
Elijah once again found himself anxious when Ashley-May seemed frozen in place, silent after his half-kiss. When she finally spoke up and announced that she would take him to the party of all things, he had to stifle a sigh of relief. He scoffed at the request not to tell Nurse Ratchet. "I'm sure this may come as a surprise to you, but she and I aren't exactly on speaking terms except when she's barking orders at me during one of her torture sessions masquerading as a medical examination."

At the prohibition of alcohol -- which he fully expected -- he let out a melodramatic sigh. "Yes, ma'am. I suppose it's only fair that we're in the same boat," he said with a self-satisfied smirk. As she pushed the wheelchair, he settled back further into the seat contently, the pain in his abdomen having died down somewhat.

"You know," he began, casting a glance up and over his shoulder at her. "You fancy yourself quite the matchmaker. Maybe at this party I'll set you up with the man or woman of your dreams. Lots of eligible Hunters here in Vitae... as long as you keep your standards reasonable. I hear Bart's available," -- a lie, he knew nothing of the sort -- "...though you'd have to get used to playing second fiddle to the gate." As he spoke, he managed to keep a straight face and thoughtful tone, hoping to raise Ash's spirits after her episode.

fff_zps4rxngdyd.png

Chase had stood at the sink for as long as he felt was it was possible to not look like he was hiding out before he finally filled up two cups of water and stepped back outside. Hypnos was still out in the campground where the god was when he left, not that Chase really expected him to have left in such a short time but dammit if he wasn't hoping. The man descended the stairs but stopped on the one above Emile this time and sat, "Thought you might want a some too." He commented, reaching one hand and glass out towards the other man to take whilst sipping on his own and placing it on the step beside him.

Chase cleared the water from his throat, "So, does the Alpha get the prestigious honor of being the seeker?"​
NanLia NanLia

Malcolm simply sat back and watched the kitsune and greek god banter back and forth. Most of the pack had lost lost interest in both parties when it was clear the kitsune wasn't going to fight the pack and the god wouldn't bring Manitou. He waited, impatiently, for the two to settle their business, he glanced at Jordan as he mentioned the other kitsune he had 'met' earlier. "As much as I would love for you both to derail me from my plans, I'm going to have to say no thank you to the trip. We need to finish this here first, as I told your partner earlier; only after we are done with Vitae will we consider an alliance."
St. Boethius St. Boethius LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971

McCarthy nodded as Will confirmed that Malcolm was speaking about an apocalypse but soon narrowed his eyes as Will questioned if anyone else, council or otherwise, believed the same. He considered his answer carefully, giving Brendan a brief glance before speaking. "No. Not in Vitae." He started to rise from the table, gathering his and his husbands dishes. "You'd be best not to dig too far into that sort of thought, Councilmen Hendrix. Given your current affiliations." He turned to leave, excusing himself from the table.

Ashley-May gave Eli a playful frown as he suggested to play match-maker for her. She held the expression sternly as she wheeled him from the clinic and outside. She was a little worried that they would get caught out; that one of the actual nurses would see what she was doing and she would lose her job over it. She loved working at the Clinic. It gave her a sense of purpose and given her current condition she doubted greatly there would be much hunting in her future.

"Well," She said slowly. "He can't just be any average hunter. I have my own requirements after all. He needs to be educated, I won't be happy with a slack jaw." She paused as though considering. "He will have needed to perform feats as a hunter as well, something that I would recognize. After all I am carrying the child of an angel; he would need to be of equal status. Hmmm. Oh, and I don't date Americans."
Safton Safton

Emile watched Malcolm and the pack interact with the kitsune and god and started to grow worried. Both parties were growing frustrated with the intrusion which could be lethal for the coming days. He decided then he would have to re ward the area. He had warded against gods after pan, but some how the sleepy one managed to evade it.

He heard Chase's return and looked towards the man as he offered a glass of water. "Merci," he gladly accepted it and drank it back. One other factor was Chase and the god. They had some sort of connection to each other and he knew both were connected to the colony. He rose, setting the glass down on the deck before motioning Chase to follow. "Vien, we go for a walk, make sure all things okay, oui?"
Crono Crono

William saw immediately that his bluff had fallen short, Andrew seeing right through him. He followed the man's sideways glance... toward Brendan of all people. Will frowned, but didn't dare continue this line of questioning, not that he had the chance. Andrew was up and leaving, giving Will a parting warning. William said nothing, watching him go with narrowed eyes. He wanted to go seek out Mackenzie, but decided against it knowing that it might look strange for all three to depart the table rapidly. Instead, he forced himself to pick at his food and take a few sips from his mixed drink as he waited for Mac to return. Now was not the time to approach Brendan.

Elijah listened as Ash listed the qualities she was looking for, continuing to keep a straight face as she spoke. He chuckled when she mentioned the need for mighty fears. "Of course," he agreed, nodding safely. At the remark about dating Americans, Elijah raised an eyebrow.

"Understandable..." he tilted his head backward against the headrest so that he was looking straight up at her. "...but some of them can be quite charming, I find. They have some very strange ideas about what to call food, though."

Mackenzie knew she was supposed to be here learning what they could for the coming pack, try and find out who it was that was leaking information but she couldn't stop herself from asking Martha questions about her mother. She had known her parents, and her, in a time before. Memories that felt warm and safe; they were cloudy to recall through the darkness that her life had become. She kept a careful eye on Will as he continued to speak to McCarthy, hoping he was getting some luck now that she was gone. Martha soon returned carrying what she left to get for Mac, an old photo: one Mac had never seen, of her and her mother with Martha's daughter. Apparently they had both been good friends, however Martha's daughter had passed away some time ago. "You keep it dear," Martha smiled pleasantly to her. "I have plenty more, and I know how you hunters live."

Mac smiled and thanked the older woman before heading back to Will. She had certainly not missed McCarthys quick exit and could only imagine how their conversation when. She slid on to the bench beside Will, up against his side and leaned against him. "Hi."

Once more Ashley-May stuck her tongue out at Eli as he commented on their named food. "I'll have you know Hash makes sense. Bubble and Squeak is just ridiculous." She continued pushing his chair around the colony at a leisurely pace; she hadn't a clue where she was going until the sounds of music could he heard. "I think we might be on to something." She smiled, turning him down a street to where she thought the music was coming from.
Safton Safton

William felt slightly awkward sitting alone, trying to put forth an image of contentness as he worked away at his food. The vacated seats of Mac, Andrew, and Andrew's husband made had suddenly left him feeling like an island. He considered moving to join another group, but decided against it. Luckily, he didn't have to wait long before Mackenzie rescued him, taking up her seat once again as she greeted him by leaning against his side.

Will smiled, reaching up to brush her hair back and place a kiss on her cheek. "Hey you. You find out what you need from Jon?" He asked, keeping up appearances for anyone who might be listening.

Elijah grinned when Ash stuck her tongue out at him, reaching up to make a playful mock attempt at snatching it. "That's absurd," he protested. "'Hash' sounds like you're talking about cannabis. The food literally bubbles and squeaks when you cook it... unless you Americans just don't cook it the right way. That would explain the confusion," he said with a smirk.

Hearing the music, he tensed up slightly in the chair, suddenly anxious as he looked straight ahead. On occasion he didn't mind being the center of attention, but he hadn't stopped to consider the consequences of being at a party dedicated in part to him, looking like a complete invalid no less. Eli looked up suddenly. "Hold on," he said suddenly.

Mackenzie smiled as Will's lips brushed her cheek, she nodded in response to his inquiry; though she hadn't even spoken to Jon beyond greeting. "I did and Martha gave me this." She set the picture down on the table top before stealing a morsel of food. The image was of two women, sitting on the back of the Beast with a flame colored hair child between them. One of the two women look a great deal like Mac, much as Martha stated earlier. Mac didn't feel like she needed to tell Will who was in the picture. "I miss her." She said quietly almost absentmindedly.

Ashley-May rolled her eyes and mumbled. "Didn't hear you complaining when I made it for you." She knew it was all in jest, but she had little doubt that it would be the last time they would differ on English versus American foods and how they are prepared.

She paused as Eli asked her too, noting the change in his tone. She once again locked the wheels of his chair coming around front to see him. "You alright? Are you hurting?" She was quickly surveying him looking for any obvious signs of pain.
Safton Safton

Users who are viewing this thread

Back