• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP - Accepting Applications

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
aa728589-a75b-4216-a210-66fde6cbd293_zpsqlcdxhls.png

Alaric nodded. "Thank you," he says. "Now, if we could go back and speak with the human I was with, I must let him know we have a back up plan to keep the colony safe, should things go south in Pan's trial," he says smiling softly. He was happy to know he was succeeding in protecting Ashley and her friends. He doubted if she would ever forgive him if it came down to it, and she was the only one he got out of the colony. "After all, he needs to make sure everyone is ready, if the time comes," he adds.

640ea93a-8681-4391-9408-3c794419f034_zpsl9r2k4qi.png

Aurora looked at the man. "I'm from the Colony. But you good sir, do not look like a Hunter," she says drunkenly, as she moved up onto her knees, taking another swig of the whiskey. "I came out here, because I'm a failure, and I was going to sacrifice myself to the werewolves," she slurs, in a matter of fact tone. Her blonde hair was messy with leaves and twigs, from having laid down on the ground.

emilia_by_riief-da79vbr.jpg

Jasmine approached Pan, pure fury on her face. "Pan! I have a problem!" she says angrily as she floated up to his face. "A man in there, prevented me from having fun with the Alpha! I want retribution!" she snarls. "He had NO right to interfere with the celebration ritual! I gave him absolutely no reason to not trust me, or to think I was trying to mess up the trial! I'm VERY upset Pan!!" she says stomping her foot in the air, her arms crossed, and her brows furrowed.

The wind around Will had actually started to pick up, quite quickly, and it wasn't warm either, it was quite cold, and blowing towards him FAST, it went from 0 MPH, to 40 MPH in the matter of a second, and it was only getting faster. Pan was going to need to figure out how to fix this for her. "And I have no guarantee I can have him after, since we don't know if he'll survive!" she finishes.

It was then, that her trance temporarily ended and she was forced to vomit. Only one thing did that, and it severely angered her as her mind was still lost in a carnal trance. Grabbing her spear that was uniquely made (Much like the dagger) to kill most of any creature of monster, including demons. Her body was still naked and smeared with fresh blood, different vary of runes drawn onto her body with ash that was turned into ink by using a bit of water. She was feral, and the fact a demon of all entities dared intrude on her ritual meant she was seeking blood.

Charging through the woods in a most stealthfully way, she'd eventually find her mark and with a sudden, unannounced strike; she'd lunge from the bushes screaming at the demon in latin, threatening the being to leave her ritual grounds or face the wrath of her and her Gods. She sought blood, but with her ritual so close to being done, and with her current state of mind; it was either the being left or one of them would end up dead.

Nidelia Nidelia

Last edited by a moderator:
Thor smiled, and then they were back at the Colony. The human seemed very upset, and Thor did his best not to be too visibly amused by it. With a crooked smile he said "Don't worry, he did not sell your souls.", he glanced at Alaric "We made a deal.", he paused and turned his gaze back at the human "In return for me saving your Colony, should this trial be failed, Alaric has promised me his assistance in finding my hammer."

NanLia NanLia Nidelia Nidelia

Brendan had given up on the angel and the god returning. Annoyed he had not been included in a discussion about his colony he had turned to return to his home when the delinquent duo reappeared before him. "Don't worry, he did not sell your souls, we made a deal." His brown eyes flit between Thor and Alaric and back again, he hadn't been aware that either angel or god would interested in, or would have use of human souls. Mouth agape he had nothing to say. Well of course he had plenty to day, but nothing that would be of any assistance to himself or the colony.

They had already entered a deal with a god and it had gone sideways. He'd heard the reports from his Hunters and new casts from New York confirmed the issues and now Alaric had made yet another deal with yet another god! It infuriated him! More that he was powerless to prevent or renege on the deal the angel promised, but before he could account for his displeasure Thor continued. "In return for me saving your Colony, should this trial be failed, Alaric has promised me his assistance in finding my hammer." Relief. His face would show it immediately, body loosened from the stress he carried. Vitae would live, not just it's children, but all of them. "Thank you," He said, to both Thor and Alaric, a smile forming in his features, the first time in what felt like ages. "Thank you both."

Murehuanon smiles sarcastically to Aurora when she pointed out that he was not a hunter. There was no need for her to know what exactly he was, not yet at least, not until it was necessary. "Well you won't find any wolves out here, not tonight at least. That god is keeping them at bay, under his will." Mur's eyes traveled to where Pan's celebration continued, he knew a Trial was coming, everything supernatural in the area knew, he had little faith the humans would succeed. He looked back to the drunken girl.

"Not to mention wolves are not interested in sacrifices." He said slowly, "But I digress. Since you are from the colony I will leave you with a message. Something comes. Something dark and evil and far worse than any god or angel can muster. I offer my help. My services." His smile returned, thin and lecherous. The witch was on the move, he could feel her power headed their direction. He was out of time, but at least he had started something here. "The wolves will not hurt you, girl. And when you are ready for me help, ready for the power you will need to save your people, just walk through these woods and speak my name." He was moving back into the darkness, the shadows and his home. As the witch burst into the clearing Mur faded away, Aurora would hear his voice whisper to her alone, giving her his name. Murehuanon.

Alator Alator Nidelia Nidelia SynKast SynKast

As Sibéal leaped from the bushes and trees, she stood with her spear in hand and her buckler in the other.

All while her body was so small, and delicate, yet was still strong and in a way all too intimidating as fresh blood was still smeared across her body in a ritualistic manner. Her snake, Edda, was still coiled around Sibéal's neck; which was had a few necklaces formed from a very thin, flexible leather strap and hempen rope. One carried a pendant of Mjolnir, Another necklace carries the symbol of Gungnir, the third necklace carried a Celtic knot, and the last was the Troll Cross. All of which were carved from a horn of some animal she had killed, long, long ago. All except the Troll Cross which could easily be detected as iron. Nevertheless, there was more to her body that was now revealed since she had a lack of clothing.

First, was a tattoo on her stomach, just below her diaphragm that was the symbol of Yggdrasil. The next tattoo was going down the entirety of her back which was the Web of Wyrd. Finally, she had a small Vulknut tattoo just under her collarbone.

Second, was a symbol drawn between her eyes using the ink from ash and water. Ægishjálmr, or coequally known as “helm of awe” or “helm of terror.”

Third, her hair was currently braided in one, long braid going down the center of her back.

This girl, as she stood there ready to remove heads, her body seemed to fall back in its trance of absolute bliss as the demon's energy faded. Leaning down, she looked to the girl. Her emerald green eyes hosting a flame throat roared with pure ecstasy and magickal energy. Reaching down, she'd pull the girl to her feet with a soft smile on her face.

Yggdrasil.png
642856295bc8a32ae2ef782342933310.jpg
il_570xN.509646402_jf8g.jpg
flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg
Web Of Wyrd (Skuld’s Net).png
7775f447c586216e2edf286e31336248.jpg
Germanic_Symbols_Valknut.png
Celtic Knt.jpg

NanLia NanLia
Nidelia Nidelia

Last edited:
As The Alpha entered the woods he would notice if he looked around him that there didn't seem to be an exit. Pan had warded the Forest in such a way that once one entered the only way out was if Pan allowed it. Otherwise one would find themselves in an infinitly repeating forest, Pan's true home. Those already within the forest would find that they couldn't leave the area.

From outside the tree line Pan spoke, " Be warned Trespassers. Any who enter the forest beyond now are fair game for my hunt." Then Pan turned to his companion, " Go to him within the Forest. I'll give you a few hours before I start stalking him. Remember the rules." Pan said in warning to Jasmine. With that the Wild God entered his forest and all grew quiet except for the sound of howling wolves. However these weren't the Direwolves he had brought with him before. These were the call of the Pack hiding within the Forest. Then a call would resound for only the Alpha to hear,
"LET THE HUNT BEGIN."
Safton Safton
Nidelia Nidelia
SynKast SynKast

Alaric smiled at Brendan. "I wouldn't put the colony at any further risk, if I didn't know that Thor would help us, I would never have asked him to speak with me," he says confidently. "Now, the trial should be starting soon. You need to gather everyone here, just in case. The rainbow bridge takes everyone all at once," he explains. "So you need to make sure they're all ready, should the time come," he says. He then turned around looking for Ashley.

He wanted to be the one to give her the good news. "If you need my help Brendan, simply say my name, but I'll be right back," he said disappearing, appearing where Ashley was. "Ashley, I have great news," he says with a shit eating grin on his face.

640ea93a-8681-4391-9408-3c794419f034_zpsl9r2k4qi.png

Aurora looked at the woman, she had actually sobered up quite a bit, but had put on a show for the strange man, but when he disappeared, someone else entered the clearing. The woman quickly picked her up and she chuckled softly, looking the woman over. "Well hey there beautiful, pagan rituals would be frowned upon if the colony found out," she says with a wink. It was both a flirt and seriousness. Witches always had a bad rap, even if they weren't bad ones, which usually lead to them being killed by hunters, staying in Vitae, this woman needs to be much more careful. Her matted hair actually fit the crazy getup of the woman quite nicely, but also, if the woman looked, when she picked Aurora up she had uncovered the lower right portion of her stomach, which had a Celtic Knot tattooed on it, with intricate rune detailing as well.

emilia_by_riief-da79vbr.jpg

"And how will the human who interfered be punished?!" she demanded. Getting her sport was good and all, but that other man needed to be punished. Because of him Pan was going to have to forgo the Hunt for another few hours for her, that wasn't right, and went against the rules of the Trial. "I'll simply tell you what he looks like, and I'll let you deal with him, while I go "hunt" my prey," she says with a wink, then sent a mental projection of Will into Pan's mind, before taking off into the forest full bore, with winds of 40 MPH right behind her as she made her way to Elijah.

Once in hearing range of him, he would begin to hear her song, and smell the scent of jasmine once more. "Tir Na Nog, oh, come beyond the ancient fog. Tir Na Nog, oh, come with me to Tir Na Nog!" she sang joyously, and seductively.

Brendan nodded his understanding, though he didn't know much about Norse gods, or really any gods, he took Alaric's instructions for what they were: if he needed to gather the colony's population in one place there was really only one that would work. He turned to Thor, still nodding appreciatively. "We will have the colonists gather in the Mess Hall, the only place large enough for us all to be together." He doubted he would have much trouble gathering his people for this news. Already he had his phone out and he was texting the Hunters, Officials and Councilmen within the colony.

Wake everyone and bring them to the REC center. ASAP
He knew if he gave more details he would only be bombarded with questions, he kept it short because he wanted them to react with urgency. He didn't know how long the trial would take. He nodded towards the large building towards the front of the colony. "There, Thor. That's where I will have my people."

Ashley had watched Elijah head off towards the trial. She felt uneasy about the entire affair. Between the gods and now mythical creatures it was hard to be settled. She felt they were unpredictable, which thus far she had been proven right with Thanatos and Hypnos killing those people in New York and destroying the building. Sure, Pan had offered Eli the Trail to save the colony, but what held him to the agreement should Eli be successful?

She wished there was another way, and thought briefly of disturbing Mac and asking her to call on Hypnos despite what Will wanted for her. The thought was interrupted when she heard Alaric speaking near her. Normally she would have been startled, so focused on what was around her, but instead she felt at ease almost. She turned and smiled, his grin enough to make her laugh a little. She couldn't imagine what he could have to tell her that was so great, she just watched another hunter walk to his almost certain death. "What is it?" She asked hopeful. Her pocket buzzed with the message from Brendan, but she ignored it for the moment, focused on Alaric.

Alator Alator Nidelia Nidelia Safton Safton Crono Crono

--Hunters that received the text from Brendan : William, Elijah, Chase.

Alaric smiled at her, he was so happy about the backup plan his thought process seemed to stop for a moment, before he cleared his throat. "I've made a deal with the Norse God Thor, should the trial be failed, he is going to save the entire colony, in exchange, I am going to help him find a possession of his that was stolen," he says proudly. Even though he had saved the whole colony, it really was just Ashley he was particularly happy about keeping safe. Plus, finding a man's Hammer really wasn't all that much of a payment for something so huge.

"Brendan is gathering everyone in one place, so that if the trial is failed, Thor will be able to take them to a destination across the Rainbow Bridge," he says.

Thor contemplated on whether to use Bifröst or if he should simply teleport everyone along with him, as apporting so many over a long distance would require a tremendous effort on his part. He knew that Heimdall would not like it, if Thor were to use it as a way of transporting humans that had not earned it, but seeing as they were so many, it might be worth it. Transporting a few was easy, transporting an entire town would be more difficult. He then sensed something, a presence, like a faint whisper. Not nearly as strong as the presence of a god, or a more powerful angel. Yet it was there nontheless... And it was something familiar about it as well.

He turned his gaze upon Brendan as he spoke, and replied "Aye, if it comes to that, and you need me, utter these words: Þórr, heyr bæn mína, því að ég er í hættu, and I will hear you. I do wonder however... When do you expect that my assistance will be needed?"

Nidelia Nidelia NanLia NanLia

Last edited:
Will felt his phone buzz in his pocket after watching Elijah make his way into the woods. As he drew the device from his pocket, he nearly stumbled backwards as a gust of wind slammed into him. The wind was cold, unseasonably so. Leaning into it, he looked around at others nearby. None of them looked remotely fazed. They were undisturbed, sitting in utterly calm weather. It didn't take long for him to connect the dots. He had made the mistake of pissing off a nymph... one with control of wind currents. Glancing down at his phone's screen, already beginning to shiver as he narrowly maintained his balance, he saw that Brendan had called a meeting. There was nothing to be done out here and he could only hope that Jasmine's wrath faded with distance, or at least that she was otherwise distracted. Turning around, he jogged precariously into Vitae, buffeted by the wind all the while.

Elijah shook his head, avoiding direct eye contact with Jasmine. "You don't take 'no' for an answer, do you? Trust me, normally I might be more than willing, but the howls of wolves that will soon be interested in devouring me don't make for the best atmosphere."

"Day break?" Brendan answered with uncertainty. "Whenever Pan's Trial is done. If the Alpha, Elijah, is successfully the colony is to be spared by Pan, however if he fails the Trial then we are all eliminated." He paused before he spoke again, nearly discounting the trustworthiness of gods. "We are not certain if he will keep to his word. We've had.... run ins with gods that tell us one thing but then decide to do another." He could only hope that Thor would not be the same, after all he had the angel vouching for him. "I might mention," He stated slowly. "I won't be able to call you with, what ever it is you said to me." There certainly wasn't any way he could repeat what ever it was Thor had asked him to.

Ashley's smile faded as she heard about Alaric's plan. "Another false god?" Though she could see how proud he was, and she was beyond thankful to know that they would survive should Eli fail. "That's wonderful." She added quickly, smile returning. It was nice to have him near again, she had found herself missing his company after they had parted, and she had thought because of the turmoil the colony was within but truly it was because of him. She took half a step closer before pausing, about to throw her arms around him and hug him, but she stopped herself. With a slight flush she spoke again, "Thank you."

Around the colony the hunters that received the test from Brendan were following orders. First waking the household they were within and instructing the colonists to meet at the Mess Hall before going door to door and waking others. Already people were trickling from their homes in various states of dress, sleepy eyed and scared they carried their young children or assisted any elderly along, hopeful there was some good news to be brought at this sudden meeting.

Nidelia Nidelia Alator Alator

Thor smiled, he then proceeded to glance at a nearby wooden wall, just a few meters away, on it, glowing letters began to appear. Within a few seconds one could now see the complete sentence, burnt into the wood. He turned his attention back to Brendan, still visibly amused "Do try to remember it, and don't worry, I'm not one of the lesser degenerates who break vows for sport. I will get you out, or lay Pan to waste. Mjölnir is more precious to me than you can imagine."

NanLia NanLia

Chase was enjoying the moment of relaxation despite what was going on at the colony, he hadn't moved from the cot in over an hour. His father hadn't been gone but five minutes before returning to the barracks, the two locking eyes. "The colony is gathering up at the mess hall, come on." The older man said motioning for Chase to follow. And for a moment it was like Chase was 15 again and not wanting to go to school, "Do I have to?" He'd ask with an uninterested groan, and just like back then it merely took one look from Joe and Chase was sliding off the cot.

Whilst Joe was helping go door to door to send people towards the Mess Hall Chase went on ahead, and instead of taking his crutches he'd decided to walk. The silver that had been poisoning his system had since dissipated, so he didn't have to worry about disorientation. Despite this the pain in his thigh remained with each step and he pushed through it, with only a partial limp when stepping with the right leg.

The man would pause just inside at a vending machine before digging into his pockets and pulling out loose change. Chase would eye the contents whilst deciding on what he'd like as a snack, if nothing else it was something to eat and might calm the cravings even a little. In the end he'd choose the ChiliCheese Frito's, instantly opening the bag after obtaining it.

Brendan watched in awe as Thor inscribed the message to call him along the fence, only slightly annoyed by the graffiti, but to be honest, it was this or chance destruction. Attention back on the bemused Thor he nodded once more. "Yes, thank you, I will remember it." He appreciated Thor's assurance of his promise with a slight chuckle. "Where were you just days ago, eh?" But really the comment was to himself, no need to bother this god with the broken promises of others. "Please, feel free to join us at the Mess Hall, meet our people. I will be assembling the Council there to discuss further what further actions we need to take going forward. You are more than welcome to join us."

Brendan was moving back to the house. "I need to collect my family, but I will meet you there." He promised, taking a few long strides to the front of his house and up the stairs. He made short work of waking his wife and son, and gathering up his three grandchildren. Within a few minutes he and his family were exiting the house, happy to see the colony waking and moving, though not really as quickly as he could have hoped, it would do for the movement.

Within the Mess Hall the people gathered, taking seats at long tables, the Council already gathering at the dais at the front of the Hall, where they always gathered during Meetings. Jon Diffey had see the gathering masses of his civilians and ordered the cooks to start coffee and distribute juice to the children. He was waiting on Brendan's arrival before he ordered a night meal prepared: even he didn't know how long this Meeting would last.

Alator Alator

Pan sighed as the fury of his companion grew towards hatred. While he understood her feelings he needed to keep as low key of a profile as possible at the moment. Nonetheless Pan knew that much like himself when he was angry. It was better to comply than to resist.

As for a punishment Pan didn't need to think hard on the matter at all on what the punishment was going to be. From within the Forest Pan sent out his curse to William. It would come with the cold winds that Jasmine had set upon William in the form of music. It was a folksy tune, real upbeat and energetic. However the power behind it was quite Sinister. As the song went on William would remember all the times he and Elijah were at odds and multiply the anger he felt. Then his form would begin the change into that of an Alpha werewolf. The transformation was so powerful it even gave him his leg back.
Safton Safton (let me know if this doesn't work) Nidelia Nidelia

Last edited:
Thor entered the Mess Hall, noticing that he stood out quite a bit in his blue suit, several began whispering as they looked at him. He walked over to the side where he had clear visibility over the entire room, and leaned back against the wall. He could see that many had been sleeping not many minutes ago, and he actually felt a small sting of pity. He knew how it felt like to lose something you cared about more than most. However he just wanted the whole ordeal to be over, so he could focus on retrieving his hammer.

NanLia NanLia

As she picked the girl up, a carnal smile appeared on her face before leading her back to her ritual site where she'd strip the girl of her clothes before throwing them in the fire. Burning them to ash. Next was the blood smearing, then the drawing of the Ægishjálmr between her eyes. When she was in the same physical appearance state as she was, Sibéal leaned forward and with a delicate whisper in her ear "Dance with me..." her heart skipped a beat as she leaned forward, drawing her own hand to her mouth before pressing her lips against Aurora's slipping a hallucinogenic mushroom from her lips into Aurora's, yet drawing out the kiss for as long as she could make it last.

Nidelia Nidelia

Hypnos sat within Mackenzie's bedroom protecting her sleep from the multiple goings on that was happening within the Colony. The last thing she needed was to be woken up early. She had been pushed just a little too far with the New York incident and this one with Pan wasn't going to help matters. Hypnos decided he would have a talk with Pan after the trail was done.

Nonetheless there was still the issue of Thor running around on Earth once again. Something must have brought him here and it probably wasn't anything good. Hypnos went into an incorporeal form and left Mackenzie to her rest. Tonight he was seeking out Brendan and Thor. He needed to know the plan. It only took a moment to find Thor, the deity was hard to miss thanks to all of his divine power. Hypnos appeared in front of Thor just as well dressed as he was with a vest over a button up shirt and some slacks. " Ah Thor... I was wondering when you were going to show up. We've got ourselves quite the party going on in the Colony. Hypnos folded his hands behind his back and looked the god over. " So what brought you to this little old. Colony? Shouldn't you be at home preparing for Odin's next nap? I hear it's fast approaching."
Alator Alator NanLia NanLia

Thor's reply was anything but warm "Hypnos is it? I suspect that Odin's nap will be long indeed, for he fell in battle against Lucifer, in an attempt to thwart the Apocalypse. I am the new leader of my Pantheon, and I am here for my hammer.". He was not in the mood for being the butt of a poor joke at the hands of a lesser god, especially not when in involved his father. Thor still regretted that he had been unable to attend that meeting, even though he strongly suspected that it would have only led to his death.

St. Boethius St. Boethius

Hypnos still kept his smile and couldn't help but stifle a laugh. He hadn't realized such an event had occurred. Hypnos figured he was asleep when it happened and it was probably a good thing as well. As Zeus may have well ordered his attendance. Nonetheless it was funny to him how the gods had apparently fallen before Lucifer. Especially Odin or other chief deities, " They must have been really starved for power then. Though I wonder how differently things would have turned out if they had just a little bit more of their former glory. Perhaps they could have survived... Oh well, guess we'll never know now huh, but if it's any consolation at least you got Loki out of your hair." Hypnos said as he watched Thor closely. Hypnos needed to see the limits of Thor's patience. If he could be goaded into an attack so easily Hypnos would have a major liability on his hands. Already prepared for Thor's anger Hypnos was confident he could dodge a blow or two before disappearing.
Alator Alator

Thor smiled, it was no friendly smile, but a smile that indicated that this insolent fool was very close to crossing a dangerous line "Starved or not, each and everyone of the gods there was far more powerful than you, and Loki was in fact Gabriel, whom also died at the hands of Lucifer. I wonder, what would you have done in the face of such an adversary, when I myself could lay you to waste if I so desired? I suppose, having to deal with dreams must make it very confusing to percieve reality as it actually is."

Hypnos just kept on smiling and shrugged at Thor's comment, " Perhaps I would have fallen that day, perhaps I would have lulled Lucifer to slumber and everyone would still be here. Only God and the Fates could know what may have happened Thor. As for your power, I have no doubt you or anyone there could kill me. After all I'm not one for combat and fighting, but just because I'm not mentioned doesn't make me weak. Who do you think was the one who put Odin in his little nap? I've also done the same to Zeus and God himself. So in terms of raw power I think I'm okay, but if you wanted to you could strike me down right here." Hypnos said bringing his arms out wide in a sort of welcoming gesture. " Or perhaps you can drop the pride and we can help these people."

This was Hypnos's last gambit with Thor. If Thor could resist the urge to kill him in favor of helping humans Hypnos could trust Thor with the Colony, but he didn't want to die and as such started pushing his power of sleep onto Thor. It wouldn't pull him to sleep immediately, especially considering how angry he was, but it could dull his senses and calm him down. That was the hope anyway.
Alator Alator

Thor took a step forward, staring into the eyes of Hypnos "I gave my promise to the angel that I would help the humans of this town, I will keep that promise. As for your power, your mind must be more clouded than the skies on a day that I am wroth, should you think that your power is a match for mine. Trying to lull Lucifer into a sleep would be a death sentence. Nor would you do so to me, unless I willed it to be so. So I invite you to contemplate how you would like this conversation to end, before this goes so far south that it gets messy."

Alex couldn't sleep, so it was only natural that she got to the door before the knocking woke Kyle up. Upon hearing the news, Alex set to work waking him up. This proved to be easy. "KYLE!" Alex yelled his name while yanking the blanket off his sleeping form. "No. Go 'way. Gimme the blanket." Alex rolled her eyes at his halfhearted attempt at grabbing the blanket back. "Come on. We have been summoned. As well as half the town it seems." After dragging a half asleep Kyle, who grumbled about being woken up from a good dream, across town, having to stop and ask directions to where they were going, she dumped him in a chair and found herself a corner to stand in. She hated crowds, and a crowd full of hunters was not a good place for a vampire to be hanging out in. She folded her arms in a defensive pose and tapped her fingers against her arm, humming the themes to her favorite shows in an attempt to distract herself from the crowd that seemed to be closing in on her with every second that passed.

Kyle sat, slumped in the chair, trying to rub the sleep out of his eyes. He needed caffeine. Luckily, someone came by with coffee, and even though he hated the stuff, the caffeine was a welcome introduction to his system. Bit by bit, he was waking up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back