• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP - Accepting Applications

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
She smiled and nod in greeting to the male before the smile got brighter as he noticed Edda, as even she didn't realize the serpent had peeked out of her cowl, "Oh, haha! Did she peek at you?" reaching under the cowl, she gently pulled the snake out, allowing the blue racer to firmly coil around her hand to keep warm. Showing the serpent to will while gently stroking Edda's head with a single finger, where in response the serpent would nuzzle her head slightly into Sibéal's gentle settings against her warm, scaly skin. "This is Edda, She keeps me company when I am by myself..." she reached the snake to the males face and smiled.

"Edda, say hello."

As she said that, the snake flicked it's tongue out for a moment, licking the tip of the males nose, causing Sibéal to giggle playfully. It was obvious that she'd gotten into a better mood. Bringing the snake back to her, she'd tilt her head upwards and the snake would slither from her hand back, wrap around Sibéal's neck, and burrow itself back under the cowl to remain warm and to sleep.

"Also, if you have trouble pronouncing my name, you are welcome to call me Sybil."

Ashley very nearly accepted Mac's lie. It seemed plausible enough, she had been utterly distracted with Hypnos's visions. Someone could have caught her unawares and hurt her. She didn't even need Alaric to confirm it, and was about to dismiss the angel when he spoke.

"I'm sworn to protect you, not lie to you so your partner won't go off the rails about something," She glared at Mac. "She is lying about the causes, your friend Will, was under Hypnos's spell and attempted to kill her," She felt the rage building within her, Will had done this? He had hurt her, the rest of what Alaric had said was lost on deaf ears.

"I can't believe you." She started, watching Mac sit up from the bed, it looked like Mac was going to stop her but instead she raised her voice. "You LIED to me, again!" Ashley wasn't moving for the door, instead she was headed to the bottom of the bed. Duffel was collected and she started stuffing her belongings inside of it. "What is wrong with you? Why is it you find it so hard to trust me? To tell me the truth?" To be fair, Ashley was well aware she would certainly not look at Will the same again, and she didn't know or care if Mac had handled it. "I'm done with your shit, Mac." Bag was packed, well enough for what she cared, she was turning to leave the room and was halted by Alaric.

Mackenzie regretted her decision, but would not apologize. She had lied, there was nothing to change that, despite being annoyed that Alaric wouldn't back her up, she didn't blame him. She watched Ashley pack her things and made no move to stop her. It was simpler this way. The less connections she had with the people of Vitae the easier it would be when she left, Ashley included. She had no answers for her partner: while she wanted to explain her decisions; she felt the need to protect Will from any defamation, it would be lost on Ashley.

She looked to Alaric when he prevented Ashley from leaving and spoke coldly. "Let her go." She shifted on the bed to curl up as she had before, eyes closing once again.

Nidelia Nidelia

large.jpg

Chase had been seated quietly on the couch, blocking all of the voices from outside and in the room purposefully. It wasn't until the voices in the back started getting louder that he sat forwards a little, listening curiously. He knew full well he was a guest here and that he should really stay out of anything and everything considering his already precarious position today but he couldn't prevent himself from standing and moving towards the back rooms of the home.

"What is going on back here?" He'd announced lazily before the doorway even came into view, and when it did he could clearly see Mr. Angel himself blocking it. And on further inspection a rather angry looking Ashley over his shoulder, he'd have loved to commented on their constant drama but considering his own drama recently he kept his trap shut on that bit.

And with the oracle so close he was more alert and aware of his surroundings, he placed his right hand on Alaric's left shoulder with the mans back to him. One that had meant to be more of a light pat to tell him to stand down, instead he found his hand having a tight grip on the red heads shoulder as if he was ready to pull forcefully. "Let's not make things worse Alaric."
Nidelia Nidelia NanLia NanLia

Elijah pursed his lips at Jasmine's remark about the nature of her "relationship" with Pan. "I see the lore on your kind left little to exaggeration," he remarked a bit wryly. "If you serve Dionysus, what brings you to Vitae? Did you arrive with Pan, or is your master on the way as well? Because I'm not entirely sure my liver could handle that."

Will's muscles tensed up as the snake neared his face, but he didn't flinch -- even after its tongue flicked lightly across the tip of his nose. Like anyone who grew up in Georgia, he'd been instilled with a healthy wariness of snakes. It wasn't a phobia, but having a potentially venomous predator inches away from one's face never got any easier. As the snake withdrew to its makeshift lair, William's uneasy smile returned. "Nice to meet you, Edda," he remarked.

Aurora approached then: "Hey, that Mackenzie girl is being disturbed by that red haired guy and that woman. Wasn't she going in to sleep?"

Will nodded. "I'm afraid there's not much stopping 'that woman' when she wants to see Mackenzie. Those two are inseparable. The redhead... he's complicated. Mac will understand," Hendrix said. As if on cue, he heard the sound of shouts from the bedroom. That couldn't be good. Without a word, he stepped away from the two women and marched into the house, making his way toward Ash and Mackenzie's room. Chase had beaten him there, hand on Alaric's shoulder, who was barring the threshold with his body. Hendrix caught a glimpse of Ashley behind the angel -- she looked furious.

"What the hell's going on?" Will asked aloud.

Nidelia Nidelia
SynKast SynKast
NanLia NanLia
Crono Crono

aa728589-a75b-4216-a210-66fde6cbd293_zpsqlcdxhls.png

Alaric was still glaring at Mac, he understood Ashley's pain, it never felt good to have someone you consider close to you, lie to you. In time he even planned to tell the young woman about Chase, but that wasn't his story to tell either, so for now he was keeping it under wraps. He ignored Chase's comment as he shrugged the man's hand off his shoulder roughly and he bowed down holding a hand out to Ashley. "Anywhere you would like to go ma'am, I will take you," he says looking up at her, with sympathy in his eyes.

He didn't see the need to stay in a room with an Oracle who was probably extremely pissed at him for not covering for her, despite it being her fault she got into the situation in the first place.

640ea93a-8681-4391-9408-3c794419f034_zpsl9r2k4qi.png

Aurora simply stood at the back of the whole group, hearing the shouting as well. She frowned, then went back out on the porch and turned to the red headed woman. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt what you were talking about, I was merely concerned for the very tired and wounded person who was trying to get some rest," she says with an apologetic frown. Wow, the red head was certainly beautiful. She mustered as much as she could to turn her apologetic frown into an apologetic smile instead. "My name is Aurora," she says holding her hand out to the woman.

emilia_by_riief-da79vbr.jpg

"Dionysus stationed me here as the local Sylph. It is my job to control the wind when the weather gets bad. Pan just so happens to reside in this territory as well," she says smiling softly. "And I honestly don't know if he has any intentions of appearing here or not. He's not been around in quite some time, but I'm sure your liver would hold out," she said with a playful wink. "What else?" she asks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ashley frowned at the sight of Chase over Alaric's shoulder, she hadn't realized she had raised her voice enough to draw attention. She didn't want this to become a scene, she was already annoyed enough with Mackenzie, but add in a stranger was only making things worse. She was about to speak to that effect when William rounded the corner. She narrowed her eyes as her teeth snapped shut, to try and keep herself from saying anything but it was to no avail.

"What the hell's going on?"

"Glad to see you're concerned," She said venomously, anger displaced from where it really should have been. "She might be okay with what happened, but I'm not. She's stupid enough to stay here, that's on her, but God knows if you're actually safe to be around." She heard Mac hiss from behind her, but she ignored her, eyes turning to Alaric and his offer. "I'm going back to the barracks." So far as she was concerned the false god could not be trusted, there was no way to know if he would turn Will against them again.

Mackenzie spent the entire scene curled up on the bed, head held in her hands. She cursed herself for having said anything about Alaric, fool on her for thinking for a second the angel would help a girl out, but now Ash was calling out Will on something he had no control over. She had enough. "You don't know shit, Ash." She said, refusing to move from where she was. "You weren't there, you weren't a part of it. He fought the horn and was winning, which is more than I can say for the others. By all means, take yourself back to the barracks, find yourself another hunter to carry your sorry ass around. One less thing for me to deal with."

Mac was mortified that Ash had said anything to Will, much less in front of others, she had no doubt now what ever tiny fragile thing they had spied upon was likely crushed. She wouldn't blame William for wanting to distance himself from her now. She was a walking train wreck destroying everything in her path.

Nidelia Nidelia Crono Crono Safton Safton

Indigo Knight Indigo Knight
Alex took in the town with interest. She mapped out the direction they had gone in her head, and tucked it away just in case he got them lost. Knowing his horrible sense of direction, he most likely was lost already.
She smiled and put her hand on his shoulder, giving it a little squeeze. "That's alright. Let's keep going, it's a pretty day." Despite the fact that she was beginning to feel uncomfortably hot in her hoodie, and her sunglasses were doing squat for her aching eyes, she wanted to walk a little more, catch up with what seemed like, at that moment, her only friend.

Ashley's words hit Will with all the force as if she'd cleared leather and put a bullet in his gut right there, in front of everyone. The guilt hadn't had time to recede fully after the incident with the Song -- the knowledge of what he'd done... and nearly finished. But now it was coming back in full force. William remembered the sensation of Mackenzie's throat in his hands, the desperate struggles. Eyes wide, he stared not at Ashley, but past her. No thought of excuses or explanation or otherwise defending himself came to mind. After all... was Ash wrong?

He had to leave. Will had never been claustrophobic in his life, but now he felt like the walls were closing in around him. He could hear his heart thumping in his ears. Without a word, he spun around and lumbered unsteadily for the front door, out onto the porch and beyond. He had no destination in mind... he just needed to put more distance between himself and the house... and those inside it.

Elijah nodded his understanding. "What exactly does this trial entail? I understand you probably can't provide specifics, but--" his attention was drawn suddenly by William dashing from the house like a man leaving a crime scene. Davenport's heart skipped a beat when he saw the older man's face. In the time they'd worked together, he'd never seen Will look so... haunted. "Will!" he called out. Hendrix ignored the shout, continuing to stagger off into the distance. Eli considered following, but decided against it. Whatever happened inside was obviously serious. He gave Jasmine an apologetic glance. "I'm sorry. Excuse me a moment."

With that, he broke out into a jog, reaching porch and mounting the steps before entering.

NanLia NanLia
Nidelia Nidelia
Crono Crono
SynKast SynKast

large.jpg

Chase hadn't been rather fond of having his hand shrugged off, but what prevented from his speaking further and possibly making things worse was Alaric's sudden decision to take Ash away and Will's arrival. Ash went off on the man, followed by Mac going off on Ash, and through the words he came to the realization that the girls injuries were done by a possessed Will. For a moment he wasn't sure exactly how to react, he felt as though Ashley was overreacting and yet the urge to strike Will was high due to the oracle sensation.

But William was quick to leave so Chase turned his attention back to the others, "A bit quick to judge don't you think? Any one of us could have been in Will's shoes and hurt her or any of the rest of us if not for Alaric." Chase might have continued talking but he wasn't there, he didn't know the whole story, so he merely gave his opinion. Not that he expected it to matter to the woman in her current state, and the fact that she'd mentioned not trusting him before and that wouldn't have changed.​

Sibéal quietly sat outside the house. In a chair on the porch. Silently listening to whatever she could overhear. That was until the woman approached her with apologetic words and a brief introduction.

Seeing the woman reach out in gesture, Sibéal reacted by reaching out and firmly placing her in a tight grip on the woman's forearm, in her own form of greetings. "Sibéal, and do not apologize. I am unsure if I should even be lingering around at this point... I have offered my service, though, it seems there is a lot more to your group than killing monsters and beasts of the night."

Looking down, she'd reach into her leather satchel and slowly pulled out a small black book, it had no cover but it read on the side, "Covenant of the Vampire: Diaries of the Family Dracul" Flipping the book open, she'd remove her bookmark and silently wait to see if the woman would leave, not that she wanted her too; but by the way the man named Will had abruptly walked away from her mid-greeting, it seemed to be a thing that was common with this group.

"Do you people always argue?"

Immediately as she said that she watched as Will seemed to storm from the house and another man from afar call out to him before approaching. Now seeing that she wouldn't be able to read with all the juicy drama going on, she simply placed her book back in her satchel and sit back and watched quietly.

fe6291fd59409198d3f96151dd08168b.gif

Safton Safton
Nidelia Nidelia [/spoiler]

Last edited:
Ashley watched William's expression change in horror, watched as he turned and left the house. She immediately regretted what she said. She was angry with Mac, not him. And she knew she had only said that to him to make Mac angry, never once considering how he felt about what happened.

"A bit quick to judge don't you think? Any one of us could have been in Will's shoes and hurt her or any of the rest of us if not for Alaric."

Ashley frowned at Chase, pushing her way past Alaric. "Yeah thanks." She headed out the way Will had gone, crossing paths with Eli on his way in. She had paused for a second to say something but then changed her mind and continued onward to the front porch. It wasn't hard to spot the man making a break from the house. She ran after him, she needed to make amends: she didn't want to be that person. "Will!" She shouted as she came closer to him. "Just stop for second, please!"

Mackenzie remained curled up on the bed, she had heard the exchange and was a little surprised that Chase would call out Ashley, who is this guy anyway? She knew that despite the fact that she wanted to find Will, and talk him down, that these two would follow her around like unwanted guardians. "Alright," She said, moving enough to look at Chase and Alaric standing in the doorway to her bedroom. "Party's over, please leave now." She just wanted to sleep and recover so she could mentally handle whatever remained between her and William now that Ashley had effectively shredded it. She momentarily considered reaching out to Hypnos to request his assistance finding sleep, but reconsidered: she had not been kind to him last time they spoke.

Nidelia Nidelia Crono Crono Safton Safton St. Boethius St. Boethius

Last edited:
Hypnos had been spending his day in his dark home of Erebos tending to his injured wife. Her body was healing nicely, but it was her mind he was more concerned about. He could tell that dark thoughts were swirling around in that unconscious mind of hers. A hatred for humanity was forming within her. Brought on by the fear and pain she had to endure at their hand. At this point Hypnos was even considering suppressing the memories of her torment and replacing them with a much happier facade. He was still debating it when he felt the distress of his Oracle. Well night was fast approaching them so he would have to head out in that direction anyway. Giving his wife a gentle kiss Hypnos left his home for Earth.

Hypnos silently appeared by Mackenzie's bedside, only visible to her though his presence could be felt by anyone in the room. Hypnos would give her a gentle smile and take a seat at the edge of her bed. " Never hesitate to call on me Mackenzie. It doesn't matter to me how strained the situation I will always be there to help you. Now.... sleep tight, and when you wake Pan's trail will be done." Hypnos said bringing his hand to her head in a gentle caress.

large.jpg

Chase was admittedly surprised that all it had taken was one statement for Ashley to do a 180. But hey, he had that Werewolf charm. Mackenzie seemed less-charmed with the fact that she sort of dismissed them, not that he completely blamed her with the recent high emotions. He'd taken only a step before looking over his shoulder, scanning the room with his nose detecting a whiff of poppy...same as before. Hypnos was here, somehow or someway. Chase let out a small snort, it was his way of saying. I know you're here and you are lucky I know why. He was here to do his sleep thing to Mac, she was his oracle after-all. And if nothing else those same oracle powers kept him from saying anything so as not to disturb her.

With one hand pressed against his wounded throbbing thigh he moved down the hall and out the front door, onto the porch. There he spotted Aurora as well as two other females he did not know, immediately he sneezed before turning to look at the redhead whilst honing in on the scent that had caught his nose off-guard. She was clearly either delved into some sort of witchcraft, either that or she worked at one of the shops selling such things because the smell of sage among other herbs was wafting off her.

"It's just a never-ending party here today isn't it. I'm Chase, current resident moocher." He spoke, looking at them rather warily. The other girl smelled of the wilderness, and momentarily he worried if either of them could pick up on his being a Werewolf or not.
Nidelia Nidelia St. Boethius St. Boethius NanLia NanLia SynKast SynKast

"Will! Just stop for second, please!"

William didn't even slow at the sound of Ashley's voice. He didn't know what she wanted -- to threaten him, lash out at him further, apologize. He didn't care. He couldn't face her right now; not because he was angry. He had no right to be. She'd simply been telling the truth, looking out for Mackenzie when he didn't. He'd almost killed Mac, but he still let his feelings for her take over... Will had placed her in even more danger for his own selfish desires. He was willing risk it for a few minutes of bliss. He deserved everything Ash had thrown at him and more. Hendrix felt his knee buckle, knowing he couldn't keep up the aimless fleeing any longer. Ash was going to catch up to him. He collapsed behind the nearest building, free from prying eyes as he leaned against the back wall.

Elijah shook his head in disbelief as he walked further into the house. Will was gone. Ash had blown past him. The tension in the atmosphere of the house was almost palpable. This was the last thing they all needed, so naturally it exploded the first chance it got. He sighed, looking to Chase. "What happened here?"

Crono Crono
NanLia NanLia

Ashley hadn't honestly expected William to stop just because she had asked him to, begged him to. She had expected him to turn around and lash out at her, which he had ever right to do. Instead she watched the man duck around a corner out of sight. She gave chase, speeding up as she took the same corner only to stumble when she saw that he had stopped. She had passed him but quickly stopped and turned to face him. "Thank you." She said, though given his expression and the labored breathing she doubted he stopped for her.

She waited for at time, waited for the expected anger and hostility but instead received the same silence she had within the house. Taking this as the only opportunity she was going to get she spoke, rushed. "I'm sorry." She took a few steps back towards him, "I didn't mean anything I said. I said it because I was angry at Mac and saying crap like that to her does nothing: she's a stonewall. I knew if I was mean to you she would react." She shook her head, closing her eyes. "It's not an excuse, I don't expect you to forgive me. You and I both know you wouldn't be here if you thought you were dangerous. Not near us, and not near her. Alaric wouldn't let you back here, Hypnos's wards would have stopped you."

She was quiet for a time before she opened her eyes and looked back to him. "I said it because I'm jealous of you." She hated what she was about to admit, because it was the truth. "I have been with Mackenzie for almost five years, and I thought she loved me as much as I love her. " She bit her lip but continued. "And then she met you. And I knew that she never loved me; not that she mislead me, or ever said it to me. I just assumed she had because we've been together forever and she's just not the type to talk about this crap. As much as I was trying to push you two together, I expected Mac to move on." She gave him a sad smile. "She cares about you Will, more than me or anyone else. And I used you to hurt her." She sighed. "I'm going to the barracks, going to stay there instead of the house. Just do us both a favor, take care of her, okay?"

Safton Safton

She immediately knew all too well when her gaze locked with his; he was not human. Much like her, he contained a wild, untamed fire in his eyes. It was something, if not the only thing they'd share in common. They were both children of the earth in their own way. So, as long as he didn't threaten to expose her, she'd remain calm about his presence.

She looked at him calmly, Though, as she did, her gaze would soon be averted away when, like clockwork, the shouting had started up again, although, quickly seemed to fade almost immediately afterward. "Fun times indeed..." Her voice was calm, which would be surprising due to the amount of tension the atmosphere carried in it.

Crono Crono

Last edited:

Alaric had gone ahead and followed Ashley, he was worried about her actually, someone in that much pain, and jealous, they weren't necessarily safe, from themselves. He didn't want to seem dishonest by staying out of sight and listening to her conversation with Will, instead he just went full boar standing next to her as she spoke. The words she said, hit him hard, he knew that kind of feeling, after all, fallen angels weren't as perfect as their perfect Angel counterparts. When she was done getting everything off her chest to Will, he attempted to place a friendly hand on her shoulder, but he wasn't going to interject on the conversation, he doubted she would even appreciate him being there and listening in on her conversations.

640ea93a-8681-4391-9408-3c794419f034_zpsl9r2k4qi.png

Aurora looked over the book curiously, before looking at her. "I actually have no idea, I only got here this morning..." she says glancing at the ground as pain showed in her eyes, trying not to think about her dead brother's. She looked at Chase when he came out. "I got the debris out right?" she asks him, having heard what he'd told that man, Will, earlier, making sure to keep up the charade.

Jasmine looked over at Chase, she smirked, and winked at him in a knowing manner, but him being a werewolf in this colony really wasn't her business, or her main focus at this time. She looks at Elijah. "I don't think that's a conversation for you big boy, shall we continue your Q and A?" she asks giggling happily as she wrapped herself around him, her torso pressing against his back very lightly. She still had a hold of his arm with her chin resting on his shoulder, but she'd lifted her body so that it looked like she was laying sideways on a bed, in air.

large.jpg

The man shook his head lightly in disregard at Aurora's question, "No, you did fine it's just sore is all..." Silver searing the inside of your thigh tends to leave a mark. Besides, the fact that silver had done the damage meant the healing process would be slowed not to mention there hadn't been any anesthetic or any pain relievers now. But he couldn't exactly say any of that out loud with current company.

Chase regarded Elijah carefully when the other man questioned what had happened inside, "I'm not sure if it's really my place to say, especially since I'm not sure I got the whole story." Then again Elijah was holding Chase's own secret already, so not only did he feel like he owed the man but these were more Elijah's people than his. Then Jasmine was wrapping herself around the other man causing Chase raise his brows in surprise but he continued on, "Let's just say Will did something he regretted and Ashley overreacted when she found out...or at least if you ask me." He shrugged his shoulders.

"So what was all of the commotion about earlier? Wolves?" He assumed that would be a no because he hadn't caught the scent of any and the colony wasn't in a panicked frenzy.
Safton Safton Nidelia Nidelia SynKast SynKast

Will didn't want to face Ashley as she spoke. He didn't think he could bear it. But as she explained herself, he found his gaze drifting up to meet hers all the same. He hadn't known what Mac and Ashley's relationship consisted of prior to Vitae -- he knew they were close, but beyond that he didn't want to pry. Now he knew. He had come between the two of them without a second thought, with no thought spared for the fallout. One more fuck-up that was on him, and yet Ash was apologizing to him. What could he say to her that would make any of this better?

William stood up, leaning against the wall as he forced himself to his feet. "Ash, you've got nothing to apologize for." he began, searching for the words. His heart nearly skipped a beat when another figure appeared alongside her, placing his hand on her shoulder. Alaric. Hendrix glanced at him, blankly, before turning back to Ashley. "You were looking out for Mac when I couldn't... when I wouldn't." He sighed, "If you need some time away from the house, I won't stop you. But... you're wrong. About Mac. She cares about you, Ash. I haven't known her as long as you have, but that much I'm certain of. She needs you in her life."

More than she needs me.

Elijah pursed his lips as Jasmine pressed herself against him again, latching onto his arm. His heart rate kicked up a few notches, his face flush as she pressed her chest gently against his back. Maintaining his concentration to speak with Chase was suddenly a lot more difficult. Clearing his throat, he shook his head. "Not exactly. A new visitor: Pan, the Greek god of the wilds. He is less than pleased with the Colony here and has insisted that an Alpha represent Vitae during a challenge for the right to... not be wiped out, I suppose," he finished with a shrug. "Naturally, I volunteered. Civic duty and all that," Eli remarked dryly. "Ah, and this lovely young lady is 'Jasmine'. She's a nymph and has been kind enough to answer a few questions."

NanLia NanLia
Nidelia Nidelia
Crono Crono

Ashley gave Alaric an appreciative smile when she felt his hand on her shoulder, oddly supportive, but what else could she feel around the Messenger of God? She looked back to Will and slowly shook her head. "But... you're wrong. About Mac. She cares about you, Ash. I haven't known her as long as you have, but that much I'm certain of. She needs you in her life." He misunderstood her entirely.

"I'm not leaving her, or Vitae, but I need to distance myself a bit." She sounded entirely cliché and she knew it. "I know she cares about me, Mac is tough as nails but she's all heart. And as much as she cares about me, there is something else for you. Don't lie, even Eli has seen it. In both of you." She paused, before a slow smile crossed her lips, she was glad to know Will didn't hate her for what she'd said, despite the fact that he had ever right to. "Do you know what kismet is?" She wasn't going to wait for his answer, he likely knew it as something else: Fated. Soulmates. "She belongs to you. Heart and soul."

She could already see it in his expression he was going to do something stupid that would likely hurt him and Mac both and she wished there was a way she could stop him. "I'm going to go to the barracks, I'll be by to see her tomorrow, when she's calmed down enough, but she's as stupid as you are, so I'm willing to bet she's about to do or has done something to avoid dealing with this now." She pulled Mac's car keys from her pocket and held him out to Will for him to take. "Running isn't an option, so I'm guessing alcohol."

Nidelia Nidelia Safton Safton

William smiled, slowly, at the sight of the keys. Reaching out, he took them from Ashley with a nod of gratitude. So she and Eli had both known... probably before he did himself. He shouldn't have been surprised. Everything she was telling him about the way Mackenzie felt -- they both of them did -- scared the hell out of him. Exhilarating, yes, but no less terrifying all the same. This was uncharted territory for both of them and with the new rift between Mackenzie and Ash, now hardly seemed like the right time time to pursue it... even if he wanted to do exactly that.

Will sighed. They would figure it out, one way or another. For now? "I'll talk to her," he said quietly, staring at the car keys in his hand. "Thank you, Ash."

NanLia NanLia

Ghostly Phantom Ghostly Phantom
Kyle felt Alex's hand on his shoulder, and gave a small smile. "You like pushing your luck, donchya, Grey?" He smirked, setting aside his fear of getting lost. ((Sorry it's late, and short, life got busy.))

Ashley nodded at Will, seeing his reaction to the keys turned over made her smile. At least she knew he understood the meaning behind them. He seemed to appreciate their presence. She had stolen them from the ignition when she had gone to collect her gear for their mission in New York. Her initial intent had been to hold them hostage and force Mac to explain why she had run that morning. This was a routine for her and Mac. Something would come up, Mac being who she was would feel threatened in someway and, wanting to keep her safe, Mac would take off leaving her behind to wait.

She thought for a minute to offer Will some advice on what he may, or may not, be getting into with Mac. Heck, I could write him a manual. She thought but it gave her some satisfaction to know he would suffer and love the trials the same way she did.

She had nothing left to say really, she felt relieved almost. She had known for a while that whatever she and Mac had was coming to an end, she had thought Vitae would have broken them finally; Mac had hated the idea of going to the colony for obvious reasons. Ash had been adamant of going and in the end Mac had caved. Ash knew Mac would have left Vitae already if Will hadn't shown up.

"I'm counting on you," She said finally. "And no hard feelings here. What Mac and I had was over a while ago, we were just living in denial." It was easier for them to just keep going as they were when they were on the road. Only other choice would have been parting ways; a dangerous choice for hunters. She was already walking away with Alaric, feeling oddly peaceful as she made her way towards the barracks. She wondered if the angel would now talk to her about whatever he wanted to earlier.

Safton Safton Nidelia Nidelia

Alaric followed her, giving Will a thumbs up in a very obvious good luck gesture, but he didn't watch for a reaction as he walked up beside Ashley and placed a gentle hand on her elbow. "May I take you somewhere? Before we go back to the barracks, I think you could use some relaxation," he offers with a kind smile, showing he only wanted to help her with her stress, and maybe help her to get some better sleep that night.

Jasmine giggled and waved at Chase with a bright smile, wink, and wave. "It's a pleasure to meet you," she says, quite obviously flirting with Chase with no regrets. This of course, would probably spark a feeling of jealousy in Elijah, whether he was actually jealous or not. After all, Nymphs loved to be fought over.

latest

As the day dragged on and night approached Pan prepared for the ceremonial send off for the Alpha. Satyrs began coming out of the forest carrying various different foods and drinks. Nymphs came out as well and prepared places to put the food and drink and began making spots for the Alpha and a few guests to join him if he wished. Once it was all said and done several torches lined the perimeter and a large wristband placed in the middle of the festival area.

As night fell upon them the torches erupted in green Greek fire and the party began. The Nymphs and Satyrs danced and partied as they all listened to Pan's pipes. The Wild God's magic only feed the revelers and the party became increasingly more carnal and wild.

Pan himself was laughing and drinking right along with the spirits. He spent most of his time playing his pipes but he also lead the Satyrs in a few... games with the Nymphs. All in all it was a grand old time and a sense of merriment not usually experienced by mortals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back