• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP - Accepting Applications

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Vitae
Pan's presence had not gone unnoticed throughout the day, while when he had first arrive the Officials with Brendan's help managed to keep the panic and drama to a minimum it was becoming ever increasingly difficult to control the masses. Just days before, when they had learnt of Mackenzie and her history, believing she was a wolf sympathizer, there had been close to a riot. Now, with a threat perfectly visible, the crowds were gathering at the command tent.

Brendan had done what he could to dampen the fear, but there were so many questions: What would happen if their "Alpha" failed the trials? What would happen to them if he past? How many more Gods were going to come and threaten Vitae? Where they ever safe? There were simply too many questions to answer, and not enough answers to give. William had confided what had occurred between Pan and Will, then Eli and Will and Brendan made the decision that Pan was safe enough, for now.

He had opened the gates to Vitae, giving invite to any of Pan's mythical friends: Satyr, Nymph or otherwise to roam freely within the wall of Vitae. He had cautioned his people that if they choose to exit the walls they would be at Pan's whim. None had stepped outside the oven gates, though plenty had come and left during the day, watching the party outside of it. Many of the civilians, having been satisfied in one way or another, had retreated to their homes and night had fallen. They believed that Brendan would never had exposed them to Pan in this way if Pan was a threat where the truth of it had been strategic. If Eli failed, Brendan hoped this gesture would be welcoming enough to Pan to let the rest of them live.

Brendan and dismissed both his Hunters and the Officials, though the really were to report to William, the man had looked distracted and distraught. There was no point in keeping them on patrol on the walls and within Vitae proper when Pan's labyrinth of greenery and trees were doing a sufficient enough job of keeping any potential enemy at bay. Those Hunters and Officials with family returned to their homes to be with them, if it was to be their last time on this planet, it was with them they wanted to be with. The remaining, including Anna, Bart and Thomas were seated at the gates in the grass, passing around a bottle of vodka - Anna's choice, and shooting the shit, waiting for the trial to commence.

Mackenzie slumbered on within the safety of the house, though no Dream was provided from Hypnos, her mind slipped though various memories through out her life. Hypnos had done enough to ensure what she did dream would be pleasant and when she woke, happily remembered.

Ashley had accepted Alaric's offer in the end, to be taken somewhere peaceful and quiet to relax. She had been returned just before dusk in front of the barracks just as she had left, duffel bag and medic pack still hanging from her shoulders. She smiled to the tall angel, "Thank you." the afternoon had done exactly as he had intended and she felt happier than she had in a long time. She knew she had been hung up on Mac long enough, and both had known the end was neigh.

After tossing her duffel into the empty barracks she headed out, keeping her med pack on her. Originally towards the house, but she slowed. She didn't want to end up confronted by Mackenzie, not in the mood she was in now. Instead she paused at the gates seeing Thomas and others and instead joined them. She took up a seat next to Anna, leaning her back against the wall and happily accept the shared bottle.

St. Boethius St. Boethius Nidelia Nidelia Safton Safton SynKast SynKast

** Will add details to Ashley and Alaric's frolic to this post later.

aa728589-a75b-4216-a210-66fde6cbd293_zpsqlcdxhls.png

Alaric would have hugged Ashley upon delivering her. "I'm going to find Brendan, something needs to be planned, in case your friend messes up somehow," he says with a slight frown, but he looked at her and smiled, brushing a lock of hair behind her ear. "Go have fun. Pan throws some of the best parties, besides Dionysus," he says with a wink as he tracked Brendan and appeared next to him. "We need to talk," he says to him in a grave tone. He had enjoyed his time with Ashley, and was even happier that he had succeeded in helping her relax and feel better, but now it was time to face what was happening within the colony, because this was the here and now, whether he wanted to be there or not.

He had also, secretly, made the decision, if things started to go south, he was going to teleport him and Ashley far away from here.

"Having any second thoughts?" Will asked as he surveyed the wild celebration in front of them. Alongside him, Elijah grinned. Both men had taken the small amount of time before the trials began to rest up. Hendrix had showered, finally cleaning off the dried blood and sweat from New York and afterward. After running a few basic sitreps and preparations with the other Officials, he had practically collapsed into a short but peaceful slumber. Davenport had likewise taken a rest, occupying himself with reading up on Pan and related subjects -- he'd be deprived of his weapons and tools, but his knowledge would remain all the same.

"Oh, please. Alcohol-fueled 'revelry' followed by the promise of a life-or-death trial? What's there to second-guess?"

William couldn't help but return the smile. He knew Eli wasn't as confident and chipper as he appeared; it was a defense mechanism for him. He would keep cracking jokes and playing the clever fool, pretending everything was fine... until it wasn't. It was a behavior Hendrix was well-acquainted with by now. "What about you? Are you planning on 'reveling' with -- what's her name again?" He feigned deep thought before exclaiming, "Oh, right, Jasmine. Seems to be a fan."

Eli gave him a playful sideways glare. "You laugh, but I barely escaped her with my virtue intact. She's, ah, persistent... and she has a way of making it very hard to say 'no'."

Will shook his head, still smiling.

There was a brief silence before Davenport cleared his throat. "What happened earlier, with Mackenzie and Ashley... do you want to talk about it?"

"Later," Hendrix said flatly. "Focus on getting through this trial in one piece."

Eli nodded. "Fair enough. Listen, if this goes badly and I--"

Will raised a hand. "We had a deal about this kind of talk. Neither of us are any good at it, remember?"

Elijah smirked, turning back toward the party once again. It was only a matter of time.

Chase Keaton & Joe Keaton

Chase had eventually made his way back to the barracks and changed into his own clothes, discarding the scrubs. And after getting a bite to eat he'd decided to simply rest, eventually his father showing up and wondering what had happened. Despite leading a life of lies and deception Chase knew better than to try and concoct any such story when it came to Joe because the older man called Chase's bullshit 100% of the time. So Chase told him the truth, that there were others who knew he was a werewolf, that he didn't answer his phone because it was back in New York, and that the leg wound was caused by a silver bullet.

"How is it were here for two days and you manage to get yourself in so much crap?" The older man would ask in only a little amusement as he shook his head, sitting on the edge of a cot in the barracks. Chase would shrug, sitting high up on his cot so that his back was against the wall. "I'm not the type to sit around and do nothing, I smell trouble and I follow my nose." He nursed his still throbbing thigh with one hand, willing it to heal faster but he knew the throbbing wouldn't stop until it fully healed.

"That gets you in trouble." Joe spoke whilst standing, Chase watching him. The short time he assumed the colony would be after him his main focus had been making sure they didn't go after his father. "And it always will, that's just in your nature. Just don't get yourself killed. Especially with everything going right now." The two flashed smiles at each other before Joe left the barracks and Chase let out a hard sigh. Ever since this Pan had arrived it was like he had this small itch that he couldn't get at, it reminded him of when he went too long without hunting for an animal heart to devour but still different. And it wasn't as if he could leave the colony on a hunt at the moment considering nobody had the gall to leave with Pan around, he'd have the whole colony's eyes on him.​

Sibéal was far from the village, deep in the forest. Naked, and dancing herself into an oblivious state of pure ecstasy while playing several Celtic tunes and jigs on her fiddle. A few being the Coleraine Jig, Swallowtail's Jig, Morrison's Jig, and Si Bheag Si Mhor.

As she played and danced, her worry of Pan was at minimal as she knew, even if he had decided to raid the city and he destroyed everyone; the chances of him taking his wrath out on her was little to none as she took from the earth, though, did not dominate it as the others had. A signature of this was a deer, turned upside down and gutted. The blood pooling inside of a tin pan and smeared across the delicate skin of the witch who'd made the sacrifice to her Gods and Goddesses.

St. Boethius St. Boethius

All credit goes to Katy Adelson

emilia_by_riief-da79vbr.jpg

Jasmine had been participating in the frivolities, but she hadn't given up on Elijah yet, in fact, far from it. In fact, she appeared, with a Dryad, and a Naiad, and she was singing a song. "Come my love our world's would part, the gods will guide us across the dark. Come with me and be mine my love, stay and break my heart," she sang and moved over to start dancing around him, through the air, entwining herself around him as she danced. He would actually catch the smell of jasmine in the air around him. It only seemed natural to her, since she was trying to attract him, since jasmine was also a natural mood booster.

"From the shores through the ancient mist, you bear the mark of my elven kiss. Clear the way, I will take you home, to eternal bliss," she continued, singing the last three words gently into his ear as she danced around him.

(
)

"Alpha!" Anna yelled then subsequently howled for good measure, falling back into the grass in a fit of laughter upon seeing William and Eli break past the gates into the opening between Vitae and Pan's party. Bart chuckled, amused by the assistants display, and removed the bottle of vodka from her hands, preventing her from spilling it. They had been there some time, the bottle nearing the end of it's contents.

Thomas simply shook his head. The least drunk and therefore most sober of the three knew they should be moving back within Vitae's walls, lest they be tempted to join Pan's celebration and those nymphs. He staggered to his feet, followed by Bart and both looked down at the inebriated Anna; she certainly wasn't about to walk anywhere soon by her own volition. Being the gentlemen, sort of, that they were, each Thomas and Bart bent down and took up one of Anna's arms over each of their shoulders. They made an awkward shuffle to the side, threatening to fall over entirely before righting themselves and moving back towards the gates.

Ashley had not been drinking with them all that long, but when Anna howled she couldn't stop herself from laughing. Why not? Either they survived and lived to take on the wolves, or it all ended here tonight. She had kept her medical bag with her, though she doubted greatly if something were to happen to Eli during this trial she would be allowed to help him. Watching the three stumble off into the colony she rose and brushed the grass from her pants before moving inline with Will and Eli.

She followed Eli's gaze towards the party, then back again. "You don't have to go." She offered, glancing from him to Will. "I mean, we know other gods, right? And didn't we just all nearly die to help them? Why not get Mac to call them in? Pay their debts?" She doubted greatly this was a viable solution to the issue, no doubt Thanatos would join Pan in slaughtering Vitae, but Eli looked concerned, and he had every right to be down right panicked at this point. She was impressed with his attitude honestly. If it were her she'd be scared to death. The Nymph had arrived, now distracting Eli with her song, she frowned at the creatures presence, uncertain really of her intent, beyond simply distracting Eli from the trial.

As always the angel's presence both annoyed and comforted Brendan. Annoyed because he always simply appeared where ever he was without any forewarning causing the man to jump out of his skin, and comforted because the angel was the only supernatural being he had ever encountered that seemed to just want to help Vitae with their cause. Unlike the gods whom had threatened their existence, Alaric was genuine.

This time Alaric popped into his home, like the other hunters and Councilmen of Vitae he had gone home to be with his family. Grandchildren were asleep upstairs, his surviving son sprawled out in the chair in the living room asleep, he sat on the couch, wife's head resting in his lap sleeping as well. Brendan couldn't find rest, not until he knew they were safe. Alaric made him jump, causing his wife to stir and he quickly petted her hair, hushing softly. She was soon asleep once more, and he was carefully freeing himself from the couch, waving off his son's alarm. He took Alaric by the arm and walked him back towards the front of the house, out onto the porch into the night.

Once outside, the door closed behind them, Brendan turned to face the angel, "So talk." He was hopeful Alaric had some sort of solution to this, some way around that would guarantee Vitae's survival.

Safton Safton Nidelia Nidelia

Anna's drunken howl had earned a grin from William and Elijah. It was the first time either of them had seen the normally-professional aide cut loose. It would have been a relief if the intent behind it wasn't clear: by the end of the trial, they would either be safe... or wiped out by divine will.

Elijah's grin quickly faded at the realization, just as Ashley walked up. "You don't have to go. I mean, we know other gods, right? And didn't we just all nearly die to help them? Why not get Mac to call them in? Pay their debts?"

Will looked from Ash to Eli expectantly. The latter shrugged. "It's tempting, trust me. But if the past twenty-four hours have taught me anything, it's that you can't predict the behavior of these gods on the best of days. If we call on them and they don't come? Or decide to only save a select few, like their Oracles? Then we're in the same boat as before and we've just given Pan a fine reason to go ahead and destroy us all," Elijah finished. His tone wasn't harsh so much as resigned. "Our best shot at surviving--" he was interrupted as he felt a woosh of air, an almost angelic voice weaving through it to reach his ears. Jasmine's form whipped around him, graceful and fluid. As his head whipped from side-to-side, he was vaguely aware of a scent... jasmine. The significance of that was lost on him, though. He was entranced, eyes wide, as he tried to track the nymph's dance around him, lost in the song.

William watched the display, expressionless. Despite his earlier jab, there was a fine line between Elijah's morale being boosted and him becoming distracted. He wasn't sure what the nymph's intentions were, but he didn't trust them fully. Not yet.

Nidelia Nidelia

Last edited by a moderator:

Alaric winced in apology at Brendan when he realized where he appeared. Upon being lead outside he looked at Brendan. "I have more than one idea, none as fruitful as the last. The group I took to New York earlier was a third the size that I can take anywhere. So I doubt I can zap the whole colony by myself, but I don't know of anyone we could enlist to help me with it either. Being Fallen doesn't exactly earn you friends upstairs," he says sighing as he ran a nervous hand through his hair. He was certainly showing a lot more human like emotions than he was before his trip with Ashley.

"That doesn't mean I don't want to try. And I'm not insinuating that Pan is going to try to cheat, as for the Nymphs, they have minds of their own, while some of them are in service to Pan, that Sylph who has her eyes on Elijah, she's in service to a different God, probably Dionysus. Now that brings me to my second idea," he says. "We could appeal to Dionysus," he says. "Dionysus and Pan aren't on the best of terms, especially since Pan tries to steal his Nymphs," he says. "Now, I know that we should avoid working with God's as much as possible right now, because of the idiotic choices some of you have made with them, but when you step towards the heat, you may as well just walk into the fire... I think that's how that saying goes?" he ponders for a minute. "No, from the frying pan into the fire?" he continues. "Never mind; the point is that we need to make a decision. The best one to make would be to choose who out of the colony you want out, should Elijah fail," he says. "Mac and Will are a must," he says. "And I only say Will because I know Mac would likely crack if they didn't get out together," he adds. He wasn't about to admit Ashley, after all, he had promised her not to mention anything of what had happened earlier.

"Elijah is a very capable warriors, as is Chase, they should definitely go as well. Then you have the witch frolicking in the woods. I doubt, even if Elijah loses, she will be safe, but she could prove useful if we brought her with us," he continues on. He doubt if Brendan knew that he had let a witch in among them, but he wasn't going to dwell on it, after all, they'd already let a good Werewolf in. "Do you disagree with any of this? And remember, this is only going to happen should Elijah fail," he finishes and awaits Brendan's response.

"Tir na nog, oh, come beyond the ancient fog, Tir na nog, oh, come with me to tir na nog," Jasmine continues to lure to him. "Far away from the land you knew, the dawn of day reaches out to you. Though it feels like a fairy tale, all of this is true," she sings on as she then takes physical form and attempts to pull him into the dance with her, a playful spark in her eyes, as she was only focused on Elijah, she was paying no heed to any of the other's around them. The Dryad and Naiad were giving backup sounds with a flute and harp, and the one playing the harp added backup vocals.

640ea93a-8681-4391-9408-3c794419f034_zpsl9r2k4qi.png

Aurora had made her way out of the colony before the festivities had started. She was far from feeling like sleeping or celebrating, after all, she had just lost her brother's that day. She knew the werewolves were a danger, especially with Pan awake, but at this point she debated whether or not she cared if she lived or died, after all, without her brothers, she didn't have anyone or anything she wanted to live for. She had stolen a bottle of whiskey before leaving and was drinking it as she walked, sobbing inconsolably. She had no idea the woman from earlier, the witch, was out there among the trees either, and at this point it would probably not even occur to her it was her if she saw her flitting through the trees at this point, she was smashed.

She tripped, twisting her ankle over a root from a nearby and rolled down into a clearing in the forest. The clearing was just that, a wide, grassy area, with no trees. The nearly full moon shown down on it, lighting the area quite bright with its light. Aurora was actually captivated by the beauty of it in her drunken state. She wasn't even thinking about why there were no werewolves here, as she forced herself to stand up and limp further into the clearing. Being inebriated had helped the twisting of her ankle not be as severe as it normally would, so while walking on it was slightly sore, it was still manageable without causing further damage. Upon reaching the center of the clearing she flopped onto her back looking up into the sky.

"I wish, in memory of my brother's, there were someway I could help the Colony that they gave their lives to get to to help protect," she said, as she began to cry again, her tears hitting the earth.

It was night, the silent little colony was bathing in the soft light emanated by the moon, that had not yet reached its apex. That in itself was not strange however, what was strange was the sudden flash of lightning, made even stranger by the fact that there was no clouds in the sky. And where the lightning just had been stood now a man, or at least he looked like a man. He wore a rather formal attire, a blue expensive suit and a dark shirt. Looking rather out of place in this rather secluded settlement.

Thor inhaled and filled his lungs with the fresh air of the night. He debated whether he should seek out the leaders of this place himself, or if he should simply wait for anyone to come to him. He had been searching for a thousand years since Mjölnir was stolen, one of the reasons for his Pantheon's decline if you asked Thor, so he could wait a tad longer. His uncle, Vili, had come very close to retrievning the hammer, yet when Thor had arrived, Vili had somehow been obliterated. And the hammer was once again missing. Truth to be told, he didn't look forward to finding the thief that much, for the list of things that Thor had vowed to do to this thief had grown very long indeed over the centuries. And what he does not break what he promises.

Ashley frowned watching Elijah become enamored with the Nymph, clearly it's effects were not directed to herself and solely to him, though she had to pause and wonder if Alaric could be preventing any such reactions. Yet more questions she had for the angel, and she knew he would answer every one of them if she asked. She found it odd how deeply Elijah was lost in the Nymphs song, for the moment it didn't even look like he was attempting to resist the creature.

She glanced to Will briefly, attempting to judge if he was better or worse from their conversation earlier, so she thought to test the waters. "Mac keeping away from this god?" They both knew Mackenzie was some sort of magnet for god-like trouble.

Brendan went pale as the angel spoke, "Only a third..." It wasn't a question the man was counting how many Hunters the angel had ported to New York earlier that day. Seven in all, he stuttered as he spoke again. "Twenty. That's it?" The colony housed nearly a hundred and fifty people now and the angel could save twenty of them. He hardly heard Alaric continue on attempting some work out a human saying. Brendan was shaking his head. "No, Mackenzie is not on that list." He said rather gruffly. "If anything you take the children, leave the rest of us." To hell with saving Mackenzie or William! If the colony was going to die annihilated at the very least the angel could do would be to take the children out of harms way.

"No more gods, either, Pan was specific enough to say if we attempted anything it would end the Trial. We've seen enough of them as it were. I think we would all be happy never setting our sights on another god-" Lightening filled the clear night air, a single bolt descended from the heavens. The light burned his eyes in the dark night, leaving him seeing spots for a few seconds and when his vision cleared he could see a man standing in the center of the towns street. A man wearing formal wear. It was reminiscent of how Hypnos had first appeared and it made Brendan's skin crawl. "I feel like we're doomed no matter what we do," He said, not to anyone in particular, but he knew well enough not to let the newcomer wander long.

Brendan clapped Alaric on the shoulder, nodding towards the stranger. "Friend of yours?" He could only hope this was another angel; it would increase the number saved to forty. "Hello there!" Brendan took the steps down from the front porch of his home and headed towards him.

Safton Safton Nidelia Nidelia Alator Alator

Alaric reached forward, grabbing Brendan's arm. "No, but if we play our cards right, we found our ticket to being saved should Elijah fail the trial," he says. "That is Thor, son of Odin, the Norse Gods," he explains as he steps down off the porch and walks up to Thor, holding a hand out. "Thor, it's a pleasure to meet you again, though I doubt if you remember. I'm a Fallen Angel, my name is Alaric, if you don't mind my asking, what brings you to this Hunter Colony of all the nights?" he asked. He doubted the God couldn't feel Pan's presence, and if Thor turned around he would see Pan's celebrations going on right outside the gates of the colony.

Alaric didn't have the power to teleport the whole colony, but he knew Thor did. The rainbow bridge was a beautiful thing, and he knew Thor was all about protecting the needless slaughter of human's, even if it was at the hands of another god, which meant, if he and Brendan worked this right, Thor would feel obligated to help.

Thor turned his head towards the man greeting him. He had seemingly made the right choice to linger, for not many seconds had passed. The man acted surprisingly confidently, simply heading towards a being that just had appeared in a flash of lightning in the middle of the night, and greeting it at that. Then the angel introduced himself, and the reason why the human had been so confident dawned.

Although suprised at the angel's decision to shake his hand (for they were not known for their understanding of courtesy), he did not let that show on his face. Instead he shook it politely "Greetings, ah yes, I do remember you vaguely. And to answer your question, I am here to recover something of mine, should I find it here. Though I could ask you the same question." A crooked smile appeared on his lips as he said the final sentence.

As he was talking however, he sensed that there was another presence nearby, if not several. He supposed that he could find out later, should it intrigue him further.

NanLia NanLia Nidelia Nidelia

Murehuanon

Centuries he had been sulking the earth. Thousand upon thousands of souls were claimed by him. He'd watched the human race crawl through the years slowly digging itself up from the easy prey that they were to a far more refined prey. He had seen the colonization of America, watched it war against itself and then the rest of the world. There were great deals to be made during war, people were desperate. Humans were such negative creatures, always seeing the darkness, the horrid possibilities.

Then they evolved again, or at least their culture did. They became globalized. The world was at their finger tips! And yet. They were as foolish as ever. They had a world of knowledge at their hand at any second and they still did not believe in God, or Heaven, or Hell. They didn't believe in the Devil, Lucifer, or Angels. Their wants had changed with this new technology, new culture. Once he could get a soul for the simplest of items. A hot meal. A safe meal. But now? The world craved material items. Make me successful. Make me rich. Give me my dreams. Nothing was ever simple, but he was still the best cross road demon Hell had ever seen. Second to none. That was true until She came into his life.

He had been working his way through the college and university bars; the easiest of prey in this day and age. Pampered little whelps raised by the mommy and daddy to believe each of them were special in their own way. And then harsh reality set in when they were exposed to the real world. No one was going to give them a prize for showing up. No one was going to pay them to sleep all day and drink all night. The deals he made in New York alone had set him ahead of the next demon nearly ten fold! One night he had finished a deal, another law student failing the bar, ready to drop out had heard of him, he was seated at the bar in some dive just wanting a beer before calling it a day when he saw Her. One Miss Ashley-May Brantford.

There were few humans that had, or have souls like Ashley. Many are similar, generic. Then there are those that are naturally dark, blemished in some way, you would know they would become a demon once in Hell for a time. He would know given his own soul was much like those. Then there were the pure ones, the ones that could ascend, that one day the could be elevated beyond their Heaven to an Angel themselves. Ashley was one of those. They were prized to corrupt, a trophy for his wall, something to boast about. These souls you couldn't simply purchase. No, they had to be damaged first, broken and splintered before they could be bartered for.

He had watched her for weeks. She was student, very promising start. Religious, but not devout. She worked all night, classes all day and when she had time she even volunteered. It took him another week just to have the girl listen to his offer. One year. That's all he wanted. Twelves months of her life, he would posses her. She her money woes would be gone, she would have her life back and be all the better. Hell, he even promised she'd keep her startling GPA. Of course she wouldn't budge. At least not until he'd nudged things in the right direction. Friday of that same week she found out there had been a miss calculation and she lost her scholarship. She had been devastated and he had celebrated their union.

Six blissful months he possessed her. Six wondrous months he had made more deals from within her than he could ever have imagined, then that red-headed she-devil had arrived from no where. He had been wary about making a deal with her, she had held herself differently than the other students. She had played a good card, and the girl had trapped him and exorcised him from his prize.

That was four years, six months and thirteen days earlier. He had finally found them. Found his prize. They had hold up in a colony, of all things. One of the easiest of places to infiltrate. Not to mention one that was on the docket list of a Pack. Nothing could have been simpler! He had befriended the local Pack, the Northern one refusing to even acknowledge his existence, and they had come to terms. They would catch a human from the colony he could posses, gain entrance and assist in their raid. Simple enough until gods had arrived. Once had warded the exterior: none of them could get close enough, and now another prevented the Pack within the woods.

It had to be his pure dumb luck he managed to find the weeping girl in the clearing that night. He had been wandering the woods in the hope he could find a colonist wandering about, -had nearly ran into a witch during her ritual. He stood off in the darkness for a time, regarding the weeping blond. Easy enough to posses someone who was already broken, the woman didn't want to live, she'd lost too much. Not much of a challenge for him, but that wasn't his game. He wanted his prize.

"I wish, in memory of my brother's, there were someway I could help the Colony that they gave their lives to get to to help protect,"

A sly smile crossed his features as he heard her prayer. He knew all too well it would fall on deaf ears, there was no one home above that gave a shit about humanity now. He slowly stepped from the darkness into the light. Speaking as softly as he could, not wanting to send the broken girl running back to the colony before he could speak with her. "Excuse me, miss?" He fake a look of concern. "Are you alright?

Nidelia Nidelia

Brendan had lost his enthusiasm as Alaric came to mention who the man was. He had paused and glanced back to his home, briefly considering giving up the plight but steeled himself. He needed to protect the colony, and doing so would now include keeping Thor away from Pan and the Trial. He continued on, watching the two interact, he could hardly imagine what the god thought he might find within their colony, but Brendan was quick to interrupt that train of thought.

"I assure you," He said, attempting to offer a smile but he was so damned tired it likely came off as annoyed. "If we had anything to offer a god, the first, second or third that had arrived here over the past few days would have made off with it already." Hypnos, Thanatos, Pan and now Thor. He was beyond himself at this point, honestly believing the colony would be at it's end. "Though I will ask of you, Thor, to please refrain from interrupting Pan's Trial. The god is certainly unimpressed with our intrusion into his lands, and has made it clear we are not to seek help else where, that we, our Alpha is to complete the Trial successfully or we all perish."

Nidelia Nidelia Alator Alator

Alaric glanced at Brendan and raised a finger to his lips for him to shush. "Thor, might I propose we speak," he paused there and leaned to the gods ear. "In private, Pan has ears everywhere right now. Perhaps we could take a quick trip back to Valhalla for a discussion and perhaps a trade of sorts?" he asks. He wasn't going to let Brendan put Ashley's life at risk, even for some children. Ideally he wanted everyone out of the colony, but if it came to it, it was going to be him, Ashley, Mac, Will, Elijah, and Chase. No matter what Brendan said. "I believe I know of what you're missing," he said looking over Thor, noting the lack of his hammer on his waist, and nodded simply.

Thor nodded, at his silent command, the two of them disappeared from the colony and the next second the angel and the god were standing on a cliff outside a massive, ornate hall, overlooking a beautiful valley. Thor walked over to the edge and said "This was my old home, Thrudheim, but it should do.". This part of Asgard was more secluded, and thus more fitting for private discussion.

The deity chuckled "I understand now what it was that I felt, though I doubt that that horned Caprinae would dare to make a move on you whilst I was around, powerful as he may be, he would find that challenging me is a bad idea. But I'll respect the human's wish. And yes, what I spoke of is my hammer Mjölnir. It's more precious to me than you likely can comprehend, and a weapon capable of killing even gods."

He turned around and faced Alaric again "What is this trade that you propose?" he asked.

Nidelia Nidelia

Last edited:
William considered Ashley's question briefly. "Probably better this way," he said. "She needed to rest." In truth, he was still focused on Elijah. The man wasn't far from them, but he was slowly drifting away. Hendrix didn't think his partner was even aware of the effect the nymph was having on him. Will felt a subconscious pang of desire toward the creature and he was actively disinterested... he could only imagine what was going on in Elijah's head. His muscles were tense as he considered how to handle the situation.

As it happened, Eli was loosening up. The final barriers against Jasmine's overt seduction were eroding away by the second. Stepping forward, he was going to give in, join the dance...

An hand wrapped around his arm in a vice grip, tugging him away from the nymph. His expression one of pure confusion -- like a man woken from sleepwalking -- he looked around with wide eyes. Looking down, Eli saw William's hand on his arm. His gaze rose to Will with a frown. Hendrix simply shook his head once, mouthing one word: Focus. Eli's breathing sped up as he shut his eyes, eventually slowing. Opening his eyes, he nodded once to Will. Hendrix returned the gesture, releasing his hold.

Eli turned to Jasmine with an apologetic smile. "Thank you, Jasmine, for the distraction. Sincerely. But... I don't think I can give you what you're looking for. Not tonight. Maybe, if I survive...?" he shrugged. "Gives me something to look forward to," he joked.

NanLia NanLia
Nidelia Nidelia

Alaric looked around after they teleported, listening to Thor speak, and he nodded in understanding. "Actually, I now know exactly what you're saying about how much that hammer means to you. There is something within that Colony that I am protecting, which is why I'm approaching this as delicately as possible," he says. "I wanted to offer my services in helping you locate your hammer, in trade for saving the human's of the colony, should the human fail Pan's trial," he says. "As you know, us Angels were created as great trackers. And unless they've put your hammer under wards, it won't be hard for me to find," he adds with a confident spark in his eyes.

"And I know you are about protecting humanity, even against another gods needless slaughter. And I honestly can think of no one better to do it than the very protector of Midgard," he says bowing humbly. He was going to protect Ashley, no matter the cost.

640ea93a-8681-4391-9408-3c794419f034_zpsl9r2k4qi.png

Aurora blinked, rolling over on her stomach to look at the man, quite drunkenly. Sure, her soul was broken, but it was also pure, probably just about as much as Ashley's. She was a devout follower of the Christian religion, even if she was gay. And being a Hunter had done nothing to dampen her belief in everything either. "Yeah, I'm fine," she said with a hiccup. "What're... yah doin' out here?" she asked in a slurred tone. She was completely smashed and he would see her take another swig of the whiskey.

Jasmine looked at Will, with a look that would probably tell Will he just screwed up, bad. She looked at Elijah, and turned around with a "Hmmph," and proceeded to head outside the gate. She was going to have a discussion with Pan. It wasn't fair that one of the other human's was interfering with her chance at being with such an amazing man such as Elijah. It wasn't like she was going to impair his chances in the trial. She simply wished to have Elijah for the night before the trial, she wanted him before he possibly died. She wasn't going to take no for an answer either. Her hands were balled into fists as she started to get out the gates. The Naiad and Dryad were following her, shooting glares at Will as well.

Thor stated "Your manners are exceptional, for an angel.", despite him understanding what the angel was doing, he couldn't help the fact that he liked what he heard. He then proceeded to nod "You have my word, should the trial fail, I shall intervene and save the Colony. Whether it is to stop Pan there, or to take the humans to safety."

The thought of having an angel track his hammer down filled him with joy, he knew too that they were very talented at finding things.

Nidelia Nidelia

Brendan was at a loss as the Angel hushed him like a child, then subsequently removed him from the discussion entirely. The two disappeared and he could only look at the night sky and curse the angel. He needed to be part of this conversation! He had to take several calming breaths before he settled enough to turn around and stride back into his home, where he had been not minutes before. Annoyed and frustrated, Brendan had thought to spend his final night in this world with his wife in the comfort of his own home.

Ashley had to admit she was rather impressed with William's cool answer. She was thankful for it, it seemed as though he had cleared his mind enough. No longer looked panicked or distraught. She guessed they all needed the afternoon to just relax. Emotions had been too high after the stresses in New York, not that this Trial was really any better, but it seemed like the colony, or at least the Hunters, were getting better at dealing with the sudden threats.

She watched, in amusement, as William pulled Elijah from his party of creatures. She felt a little sorry for him, he looked absolutely confused with what was occurring around him, and she knew for certain that either the Nymph was not bothering to attempt to attract her, or Alaric prevented any sort of sensations in some way. She left the men to their own private conversation, eyes traveling further from the colony to watch the distant party and Pan.

Murehuanon paused as he heard the slurring of her voice. It took effort for him not to smile. "I might ask you the very same thing." He stated simply, moving further into the light. She was clearly inebriated, though he wasn't certain if this would help or hinder his quest. He slipped his hands into his front pockets, tilting his head back and basking in the moon's light. "I thought I would go for a walk. Since it's safe from the wolves out here for now...." He glanced back down to her prone form. "I had hoped to meet someone from the colony, actually. I need to speak to them, I might have a resolution to their problem."

Safton Safton Nidelia Nidelia

As the time drew near for the trail to begin Pan sensed several different things going on around him. First and foremost was the witch performing a ritual to foreign gods in HIS forest. While he would have loved to have confronted the witch about her indiscretion Pan had an entire other problem to deal with. A presence, similar to the witch even, had just landed within the Colony. Based on the feeling it was probably one of her gods. So going after her now would create a much bigger issue than he needed right now. However even if it was an insult to him it wasn't like she was abusing Nature like the Colony had been. Pan decided he would allow the witch to stay so long as she threw something in there for him.

As Pan finished his decision on the witch and with the moon high in the sky it was time for the trial to begin. Suddenly Pan called a stop to the festivities with his powerful fear inducing shout. The music and banter all fell silent as his shout echoed throughout the forest. " Alpha! I hope you are prepared because the fate of you trespassers lies with you. " Pan got up from his seated position and gestured to the now fully grown pair of maple trees behind him. " Enter my forest Alpha, and if you survive a day within my labyrinth I shall allow you to stay within my home."

Indigo Knight Indigo Knight
Alex and Kyle walked, chatting until it started getting dark. Kyle insisted on going back, and Alex reluctantly agreed. When they got back, Kyle made a pizza and they ate in companiable silence. They went to bed, Alex on the couch, and Kyle sprawled on his bed.
((Indigo has gotten new guardians, and these ones won't let him use the computer, so Kyle is now mine...... I might just slip him out of the story... I suck at keeping track of more than one person... unless someone else would like to adopt him?))

Last edited:
William and Elijah were far from ignorant of the glares directed their way... though mostly toward Will. Eli raised his eyebrows at the sight. "And this," he remarked, gesturing toward Jasmine as she left, "...is exactly why I've never asked you to be my wingman. At this rate I'm genuinely concerned that you'll face more danger out here than I will in this Trial. 'Hell hath no fury'..."

Hendrix chuckled. "I'll be fine. You just worry about yourself."

"Alpha! I hope you are prepared because the fate of you trespassers lies with you."

Both men looked toward the source of the booming voice. Pan was ready to proceed.

"Enter my forest Alpha, and if you survive a day within my labyrinth I shall allow you to stay within my home."

Elijah sighed, all levity gone. "That's my cue." He caught the water bottle Will tossed to him, taking a swig. Part of him would have rather tossed back one of the abundant cups of wine scattered around the gathering, but he decided against it.

Will stepped forward, holding out his hand. Elijah took it and shook. "Whatever he throws at you in there, you've faced worse. We've faced worse," Hendrix said intently. "I'll see you in twenty-four hours."

Eli's smile returned, along with some measure of his confidence. Turning, he nodded to the others gathered in the vicinity before beginning the march into the treeline.

Nidelia Nidelia
St. Boethius St. Boethius

Her mind was spinning, her body lost in pure ecstasy to a point of actual arousal. Her very soul was lighting like a torch and growing even brighter and brighter as it became more and more imbued with magickal energy both from the Gods she'd made offers too but as well as the earth, the nature allowing her to be a conduit of its energy.

Her breath was shallow as her body quaked in a practical orgasmic sensation as she danced, celebrating the forest, the spirits of the elements, the earth, and her Gods and Goddesses. Every now and then, however, she'd stop only to ingest a hallucinogenic mushroom which made the experience all too surreal. She'd even, with nothing more than a bidding, offered a rabbit to the nature God who haunted them. He was not from her pantheon, so her sacrifice was one of respect, not praise or worship. It was more or less a request to him to let her do as she will in his current domain, safely.

Now, all she needed was a female partner to spend the night with her in such intimate and carnal ways to finish the ritual. Though, even if the ritual would finish, she'd continue to celebrate, drink, eat, and fornicate all through the night, all while making her spirit all the more powerful.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back