• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP - Accepting Applications

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
LF7KxBR.png

Chase chuckled at the completely expected reaction from the woman he'd just surprised. He'd nodded at her question, "The wolves are settling in as we speak." He'd considered mentioning what happened to Morgan but opted to leave it for now. Though at the mention of being used to help plan the wedding he gave her a dubious look, "And here I assumed you'd be studying as usual. I was all set up to be a very efficiently useless study buddy." The man shrugged before hefting the bags back off the counter, "I don't imagine anyone here would like to smell the food wafting through the halls once we've broken them open anyhow."
NanLia NanLia

Morgan shifted and stretched in the warm bed with a soft groan. She winced with regret as she felt her wound pull uncomfortably. She woke slowly, looking at Adelaide with a slow smile. She nodded. "Always, it smells good."
Safton Safton

Ashley-May nodded as Chase mentioned the wolves were settling in. She made a mental note to put together a welcome wagon for the wolves. "I'm sorry you're disappointed but I promise you can be efficiently useless wedding planner and excel." She winked, glancing past him to see Sandy stepping through the doors.

"Will and Mac threw a wrench into the plans and moved their wedding date from months from now to tomorrow." She tucked her bag and laptop into her backpack. She stepped around the counter turning her attention to Sandy. "Only Mac in bed. She's sleeping off a drunk."

Ash turned back to Chase. "Shall we?"
Crono Crono

Mackenzie thumbed through her journal, reading over the news clippings from the days prior.to her and Ash being admitted to the colony. While there had been plenty of activity within the region that could lead to a full hunt there wasn't much in the way of details. She flipped further, finding notes about her previous link to Hypnos and what she had gleaned from the traps laid out in the office building in New York.

Anger still burned deep within her, recalling vividly the deaths she caused. It was her fault; she had let the god bend her to his will, his need. He had lead her by the hand and gave his sob story about his wife and the moment the door had been opened he'd killed hundreds in her name. She leaned over the seat and reached deep beneath, dragging free a secondary notebook. It was mostly scribblings, with the visions and seals stuck in her head she could hardly make sense of her own past let alone what was happening in the now. She felt clearer now, and knew of a way to help protect the colony more effectively.

She found the page she was looking for, it show cased the Enochian glyphs needed to trap a god. She knew what she needed to do, now it was the question of whether or not she brought someone with her.

Will Hooded.jpg Elijah Main.jpg

William and Elijah followed the Thundergod's urging toward the altar, neither of them laying down their weapons even as Thor warned them what they would be facing. Still, as he finished his instructions, the two partners looked between one another before Eli met Thor's eye. "All right," he said with a nod.

The doors burst open and both men stiffened into ready stances out of instinct. William clutched the angel sword tightly in his hand; he could feel the evil radiating off of this demon in oppressive torrents, his Grace recoiling at its approach. It dwarfed the aura he'd felt from any of the demons holding the Horseman. He turned to see Elijah with a look of distant focus on his face and remembered Thor's command. He had no doubt that his friend was praying to the Norse god right now within his mind -- a notion that would have been absurd only days ago.

Following suit, however, Will took to his own task (thankful that Thor distracted the demon with banter of his own). He steadied himself, laying his free hand on the nearby altar before reaching out with his Grace into the cathedral surrounding them. He could feel the energy of the place and its inhabitants: himself, the demon, and Thor. In addition to that he could sense the... Addy would call them ley lines, but he had never delved deeply into the mysticism she and Eli were so keen on. But by following these lines, he was able to detect the spell Thor had mentioned: like seething tendrils encasing the cathedral. Encasing them. He began tracing the nearest tendril back to its source, doing his best to ignore the very real and very visible Crossroads Demon confronting them.

Adelaide 2.jpg
Adelaide smiled. "Well, you're in luck. Brody went on a food run and got us a feast fit for royalty," she said, turning to shoot the burly werewolf a wink over her shoulder. "Sit tight, I'll get you some food."

Addy went over to the counter, taking Morgan's cues from the bed about what she wanted (which, unsurprisingly, amounted to a "some of everything") and piled the items onto a plastic tray which she came and set in front of Morgan along with a drink.

ipanews_1e3318bc-d8af-4902-9f3a-63428b3b3ca5_1

“Or not.” Chester replied with a chuckle. “Mental stability is overrated.”
He seemed to brighten up at this. He felt on firmer ground when advocating against order and stability. Unfortunately, He’d have to fake a bit of that stuff himself later on, but he now had Lex to cheat off of.
“Oh, and when we talk to Strife, just follow my lead.” He added. “I may need to...edit the truth a little to make a better sales pitch.”

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Ginny nods, looking slightly concerned. “Okay… I guess just make sure things don’t explode if and when she finds out about that.” She says with a shrug. She’s not exactly a paragon of honesty herself, she just doesn’t want anyone to get hurt.
RikuXIII RikuXIII

1574559621007.png

Thor saw the attack coming, but it would have been a lie to have said that he was prepared for it. Mephistopheles cast an annoyed glance at William, sensing the Nephilim doing something to his magic, though he was not quite sure what. He smiled and spread his arms wide. What came next was as if the Gates of Hell had been opened. A shrieking wave wrought in fire and shadows surged forward, the flames twisting into horrible forms that could be made out, though it was hard to tell if they were there and not a figment of one's imagination. There was a serpent's head devouring screaming children, men calling out in despair, women crying, mutated creatures howling, a gnashing mass of teeth... The Thundergod raised his arms just in time.

The flames slammed into Thor's magic with the force of a hurricane. This power did not seem natural, not even for one of the most ancient Demons. The rumors that Mephisopheles had kept some of the damned souls suddenly seemed very plausible. Thor slowly slid backwards as he maintained an invisible force that held the flames at bay, shielding the god and his two companions. The flames tried to wrap around them, and the heat was searing. It was suffocating and overwhelming, as of the fire was despair itself. Thor let out a primal roar as he forced them backwards towards Mephistopheles, inch by inch, using all of his might. Mephistopheles let off on the pressure, and Thor directed the hellfire into a stream back at the Demon. They had no effect. Instead they simply parted harmlessly around him and vanished.

Mephistopheles smiled, Thor looked grim. There was the sound of thunder once again outside as Thor's entire body became encased by lightning. Radiant and blinding was the God, now unleashed, and with a mighty roar the Thundergod unleashed a torrent of it upon Mephistopheles. The Demon raised his hand to shield himself, but was pushed backwards by it's violent force. The skin of his vessel's hand blackened, and there was a grim expression on the Demon's face as he struggled to hold his ground. The lightning surrounded Mephistopheles like a net trying to pin and suffocate it's victim, but it was a distraction. Confident that his friends knew better than to look, Thor revealed himself in his true divine form. The Deity came alight with a bright blue light like that of an ancient star. His form seemed to lose it's focus, and the shape of a great warrior with flowing hair and a great beard could be made out through the blinding light. The air hummed and crackled with energy as Thor raised his hand at Mephistopheles, who stood tall, but crossed his arms to shield himself from what was to come. From Thor's hand came an explosion of light, growing impossibly bright and growing brighter still. It was not the bright light of Angelic Grace, it was the primordial light older than the stars that gods such as Thor originated from. Now he summoned it, attempting to burn through the weight of the souls that Mephistopheles had enslaved and banish his darkness to the abyss of nothingness that awaited Demons when they were destroyed.

The light died down and Thor exhaled heavily once, looking small and unsignificant now in his mortal form, Mephistopheles remained. His skin was burnt and he looked furious, but burns healed almost in an instant. Then he reached into his back pocket and pulled out an intricately carved stake that by no means should have fit inside of it. While not sure, there was little doubt as to whom the stake was meant for. But there was no turning back.

"A little something I prepared after I heard of your return." Mephistopheles mused, but Thor paid no attention to him. Fast as a snake, Thor shot in for the Demon's legs, attempting to put him on his back. But Mephistopheles saw it coming and bent forward, trying to lower his center of gravity to defend, but Thor's smashed into him with the force of an enraged greek Kolchis Bull, his momentum driving Mephistopheles backwards. The two immortals smashed through a stone pillar with such force that it shattered into hundreds of pieces, causing the entire church to tremble. As they fell, Mephistopheles used Thor's momentum to toss him to the side. The two immortals scrambled up to their feet among the rubble to reach the stake, the Demon was quicker, Mephistopheles struck Thor aside with a backhanded blow that was so powerful that it sent Thor flying through the entire church and almost in to William.

The stake was in the Demon's hands again, and Thor rushed to meet him. They collided once more in the center of the aisle. Thor parried a thrust with the stake and elbowed Mephistopheles so hard his vessel was knocked of it's feet, the Demon struggled back up, but the Thundergod hauled him into the air by his throat and slammed him once again upon the stone floor. His battlefury was upon him, and Thor rained blows that shook the church down on Mephistopheles, who slammed his open palm into Thor's chin from the bottom. The force allowed Mephistopheles to sweep Thor and gain the dominant position. The Demon brought down the stake with all his might, attempting to bury it in Thor's heart. But it was halted.

Seizing hold of the stake with both of his hands, Thor held it a mere few inches above his chest. The weight of it, the strength of Mephistopheles pushing down, was like holding up a mountain. It was unnerving for Thor, to face a being that could match his raw physical strength. With a violent rage born from necessity, Thor let go of the stake with his right hand, relying on the left to slow it's decent towards his heart, and struck Mephistopheles hard in the jaw, breaking it. Mephistopheles fell to the side from the blow, and Thor scrambled to his feet. Then something had happened, Mephistopheles had dropped the stake on the floor, and must have forgotten to pick it up. For he stood without it, and eyed it like a snake, waiting to strike. Thor would not let him, he couldn't allow his foe to get to the one weapon that could destroy him with one stab. He charged with a ferocious battlecry, an echo of thousands of warriors on their way to Valhalla.

He never saw the concealed dagger, but felt the cursed blade as Mephistopheles buried it in his chest. There was a cold sensation, and suddenly his body became a prison. Thor could not move. Mephistopheles held him close and stroked his hair, as if to comfort him, and said "You should have known better, than to fight me in anger.". Then he collapsed as the Demon let go, falling stiffly onto the floor. A dagger with a metal hilt of carved sinister symbols remained firmly stuck in the Thundergod's chest. Forced to lie motionless and stare into the ceiling.

1574559601045.png

"Now that we have the pleasantries out of the way... I think it is time for me to introduce myself properly." Mephistopheles said. He smiled, and a dark shadow passed over his face as he did.

Safton Safton

LF7KxBR.png

Chase grinned, "Nodding and agreeing to whatever you choose while pigging out on Chinese food, that I can do." The moment Sandy arrived and Ash started moving Chase started for the door, and once through he held it open for the blonde woman behind him. "Those two are spontaneous aren't they." He'd replied on the subject as she passed him and he released the door, making sure it didn't bang against the bag in his hand as he did so. "Guessing that's Mackenzie's doing? Will doesn't seem the impatient type so much."
NanLia NanLia

bc7140f7ed0615c5b72c90afa9e0e7b1.png

Mackenzie looked over the several sheets of scrawling as she laid them out over the dash and front seat of the Beast. Individually they meant nothing, no more than some child's scribbling or an insane persons writing on the wall, but placed together they made perfect sense ... to anyone who could read Enochian. Together they formed a binding circle, much like the one that had bound Hypnoses wife in New York only this one didn't require the blood sacrifice to operate. She knew now for sure that she could trap a god in place. She had the bronze chain he'd given her and while it could bind a good, certainly, she had a different use for the metal.

Gathering the sheets together and stuffing them back into the journal loosely she turned on the ignition and blacked out of the driveway. She had a few things to gather before she could head out of the colony.

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May laughed, catching up to Chase and stepping out of the Clinic as he held the door. "Well you'll be more useful to the planning than Mac has been." She huffed falsely. She, and everyone else knew, that the planning had all be her idea anyways. Mac wanted nothing to do with frill or even considering what colours may or may not work together. "I'm assuming as much," She fell in beside him as they headed back towards the house. "Will just said there was a change of plans, Mac had a vision and it needed to be tomorrow." She shrugged. "What kind of vision would set a wedding date? Dunno. What I do know is I have non-refundable reservations for four months from now for a wedding that doesn't exist."

She paused and watched Chase a long quiet pause from the corner of her eye. "Unless you've heard of anyone else getting engaged recently?" She elbowed his ribs playfully. "Or maybe in the near future?"
Crono Crono

1575139158814.png

Morgan glanced as Brody exited the bathroom, he looked flustered and avoided making eye contact with her. She felt shame and guilt at what had happened. She forced herself up to sit despite the burning pain from her wounds slowly knitting back together. She smiled at Addy and nodded her thanks for the witch bringing her something to eat but she didn't dig in. Instead she continued to watch Brody. "I had to be there." She said defensively, chin raised. "If I hadn't been then both of you would have been dead. I don't know what it was but it was strong, stronger than you. I wouldn't have survived if I hadn't been Alpha." She huffed, annoyed. "You can be angry all you want, it doesn't change what happened or the fact that I'm going to keep hunting and working with the colony. You and Emile can't stop me."

1575139564464.png

Brody frowned deeply at Morgan as she spoke for herself, at first quietly but as she continued he could tell she was in one of her moods. He inhaled deeply and slowly shook his head, raising a hand to stop her from continuing. "I'm not mad at your Morgs." He dropped down on the edge of the opposite bed. She was bruised, badly in places. He'd been this sort of hurt before and knew sitting up was likely all the strength she had left. "I'm disappointed with myself. I let that red eyed bitch get the drop on me. I knew something was off and didn't know what it was until it was too late. She had me and her pet was already after you two."

He raised his hands, rubbing his face and scruffy beard before sighing and letting them fall back to his lap. "We both need more training - not pack training but hunter training. We need to ... to be better than what we are. Neither of us will survive if we don't learn how to hunt like them, again at least." He shrugged. "Emile won't like it but he'll have to deal."
Safton Safton

Will Hooded.jpg Elijah Main.jpg

William watched the battle unfolding between Thor and Mephistopheles intently, even as he did his best to track the magical "thread" that bound the demon's spell over this place... and would hopefully be the secret to unraveling it. Even with his newfound abilities, he was awestruck by the level of strength and speed on display as the two immortals battled one another... in what was proving to be a worringly close contest thus far, especially compared to what he'd previously seen from Thor. Once the stake came into play, Will had seen enough. He began to step forward, brandishing the angel sword only to feel Elijah's hand wrap firmly around his wrist. He turned to look at his friend in surprise, but the Brit said nothing to him, giving him a meaningful shake of the head. His mouth was continuing to work as he muttered a constant stream of prayers to their Norse companion.

It was a strange thing -- after all, the ancient Norse hadn't been kind enough to leave sermons behind for their pantheon. Instead the hunter settled for a series of half-remembered verses from the ancient Sagas and modified Christian prayers dedicated to the Odinson rather than Christ or the Holy Trinity. Ashley-May, he knew, would blanch at the blaspheming he was doing right now -- and he wasn't even sure if it was doing the trick. He hoped any lack of propriety would be compensated for by the force of will he poured into each and every syllable. Both men had averted their eyes instinctively before Thor's true form was revealed, but now they couldn't help but watch as the dagger plunged home. For a moment Elijah feared the worst: they had lost Thor a second time, just as they had to Hypolyes. But a glance at Will's grim stare suggested otherwise.

Indeed, the Nephilim could sense that Thor was still very much alive... but clearly incapacitated by the weapon. Will focused on the hilt of the dagger protruding from Thor's torso, attempting to grasp it with psychokinesis and pull it free as Addy would. But his Grace was repelled by the cursed blade: like two magnets of the same polarity clashing together. He clenched his jaw, stepping instinctively in front of Elijah (who now brandished the Kurdish demon-killing knife at his side) with the angel sword held outward in a feeble attempt to ward off the demon. "What are you here for?" he asked cautiously, trying to think of some way of bringing Thor back into the fight while keeping himself and Elijah alive.

Adelaide Main.jpg
Adelaide remained silent as the two longtime friends and Packmates held their discussion, such as it was. She folded her hands in her lap, not wanting to interrupt. She wasn't surprised by Morgan's premature defiance (misguided though it was), but she was surprised by Brody's suggestion. Taking Morgan's surprised silence as a chance to speak up, she cleared her throat. "That was a hellhound that attacked us. And the one holding its leash, if I had to guess, was a Crossroads Demon by the name of Vahncry. Elijah and Will have had run-ins with her and her 'pet' before. She's powerful and has more than a little witchcraft up her sleeve. She'll be back, I'm sure."

She took a deep breath before continuing. "And you're right, Brody. About the training. Not just for you, but me, too. All this time I wanted to believe that I could leave it to others and pitch in where I could, but..." she bit her lower lip, shaking her head before looking at Morgan with tears in her eyes. "I felt helpless in that apartment, watching you fight that thing alone. Never again. I think... I think we should talk to Eli and Will when we get back to Vitae." She glanced back at the burly Pack Guardian. "I know you aren't his biggest fan, but they're two of the best hunters I've ever known... except for your sis," she said with a small smile.

1575231757302.png

Mephistopheles raised his eyebrows as the Nephilim held up the sword towards him, looking genuinely surprised "Exactly what did you hope to accomplish with that little blade of yours?" he said incredulously, gesturing towards Thor lying on the floor with the dagger firmly embedded in his chest. "I do not mean to sound arrogant here, but your friend here quite literary brought the thunder and it gave me a sunburn. You are a child with your daddy's sword, and your companion is an insect with a letter opener. However, as you wish." Without warning and any trace of emotion on his face, Mephistopheles raised his hand and closed it into a fist. The Nephilim was brought down to a knee with a muffled scream as the Demon exacted the full force of his might upon the pathetic mongrel who had dared stand up to him. There was blood coming from the eyes of William, and he clutched his head as Mephistopheles caused blood vessels in his body and head to be torn asunder. The human Elijah intervened, brandishing a knife that was designed to kill demons.

Elijah leapt forward, kicking off from the ground and lunged forward, aiming a precise stab at Mephistopheles heart. Who did not move and smiled was the blade buried itself in the heart to no effect, causing Elijah to let go in surprise. Still holding his right hand clenched, he pulled the knife out with his left and dropped it. The bloody knife clattering as it made contact with the hard floor. With an almost bored gesture of his right hand, an invisible force gripped hold of Elijah and jerked him backwards and up into the air. The human slammed into a cross on the wall with enough force to give him a light concussion and was pinned to it - arms outstretched in a mockery of a crucifixion.

In the seconds that Mephistopheles focused on Elijah, William got back to his senses, and as the ancient Crossroads Demon turned back, he got to his feet and lunged forward with a looping slash, the blade sliced through Mephistopheles shirt as the demon pulled back just in time. An experienced fighter, William followed up instantly with a stab at Mephistopheles' throat, but the Demon ducked aside, and the blade drew blood over his eyebrow instead. It was a small cut, but as Mephistopheles straightened up, there was cold rage in his eyes. His terrible sickly green eyes flared and there seemed to be something monstrous about his visage. As William feinted and swung again, Mephistopheles saw it coming and caught his swordarm by the wrist. Holding it in place with an iron grip despite the Nephilim struggling with all his might. The hunter would not give up, for instead he used his other hand and used his entire body to dig in a punch into Mephistopheles side with great force, before swinging again with great speed, striking the Demon's jaw with a cracking sound and causing Mephistopheles' face to snap to the side.

Then came another cracking sound, unlike the sharp one that hailed from William's left hook, there was the sickening crunch of bones shattering as Mephistopheles jerked his hand downwards and shattered William wrist, causing the blade to fall from his limp hand. Grabbing hold of William's throat with one hand, Mephistopheles pulled the already damaged hand under his armpit, and wrenched the arm upwards. There was another sickening sound as the tendons in William's shoulder were ripped free. The Demon marched forward despite the Nephilim doing his best to resist, and pinned his head down into the altar, leaving William leaning backwards at an awkward angle. Allowing William's ruined arm to hang uselessly, knowing it would take a bit before it healed completely, Mephistopheles used his free hand to pin William's healthy arm behind his head. Leaving him no means to shield himself as the Demon let go of his throat and struck him. The altar groaned loudly at the impact from Mephistopheles' punches, who were turning William's face into a bloody mess as the Demon struck again and again with cold anger, forcing Elijah to watch, helplessly suspended against the wall.

William twisted in a desperate attempt to free himself and slammed his knee into Mephistopheles' side, catching him by surprise and causing him to lose his balance, stumbling away enough for the Nephilim to wrench himself free. Grabbing the first thing he could get his hands on, William swung a heavy candlestick at his foe. But it had been a slow and clumsy attack, for the Nephilim was still dazed. And Mephistopheles caught it, jerking the metal object loose from William's hand and striking him again, knocking him backwards into the altar. William regained his footing and changed levels, shooting in for a desperate takedown in the hopes that he could put down his enemy long enough to get his sword. But Mephistopheles had seen it coming, and as William came in, he twisted to the side, using his raw physical strength and William's momentum to slam William's back into the ground.

"You know..." He said as he sat down on top of the Nephilim, swatting away his hand and grabbing hold of the hunter's head with both of his hands, holding it firmly in place. "Someone once told me I was a degenerate monster who fed on the suffering of others. That is wrong however, I do not use it as sustenance, but between you and me, if we are to be honest, I do relish it. And why shouldn't I?". Mephistopheles almost hissed the last words, and it was impossible to tell if they were filled with joy or fury. There was no emotion in Mephistopheles' face however as he plunged his thumbs into William's eye sockets, pushing them deep inside and crushing the Hunter's eyes. It was nothing permanent of course, they would heal in a matter of minutes, courtesy of the angelic grace that flowed through him, but that did not mean it did not hurt. William screamed a terrible endless scream, that almost seemed magnified by his angelic nature, and writhed in pain under the Demon who still betrayed no emotion. The Nephilim remained on the floor and the Demon got up, grabbing hold of a nearby cross with his now bloody right hand, and plunged in into William's sternum.

With a tone that was almost cheerful, he spoke "You are aware that you brought this on yourselves of course, and rest assured I have no intention to outright kill you. I would much rather bargain, I take it you share my opinion?" Mephistopheles turned to Elijah now, smiling, and the man suddenly fell from his cross from which he had been forced to watch the sickening display of violence, falling hard into the floor. As Elijah struggled to his feet, Mephistopheles was no longer where he had stood just moments go, instead sitting ten feet in the air on an alcove, looking at Elijah with a pleasant expression on his face, as if he had just asked if the Hunter would have preferred to have more sugar in his coffee. Paying no attention to the Nephilim who still lay on the floor in a small puddle of his own blood, his hands over his face.

Safton Safton

LF7KxBR.png

The reasoning behind moving up the wedding or lack thereof, was confusing to say the least. "Did Heaven decree they get married now? And at least Mac's loaded right? So I imagine she'll reimburse you on all of that." There was a silent pause after before the blonde next to him spoke once again, before he could even take into account what she said he was forced to recoil from the light jab at his ribs. "Those were bruised to hell not all that long ago you know." He joked before fully catching onto what was being insinuated. "You're kidding right?" He asked in mild shock, turning his head to look directly at Ash. It was difficult to tell from the look on her face, "We haven't even known each other a month, and we've been constantly around each other while living in a cabin in the middle of nowhere." His tone was dismissive, marriage wasn't even on the table even if she'd been joking.

"Don't get me wrong, I like Emile..." By this point he'd turned to look back ahead of them and sighed while internally conflicted on speaking the truth, "I love him, I do." Chase corrected before quickly adding, "And I told him that by the way, out of nowhere the other day. I blame your damn food for it." He grumbled, glancing briefly back at Ash as they continued to walk. "But that isn't happening."
NanLia NanLia

Last edited:
Brody inhaled deeply but nodded. He knew that he would need to enlist hunters from the colony for help with retraining himself and training Morgan to work the way they did. He was also keenly aware of the fact that the vast majority of the hunters within the colony were not on the short list of befriending him. "I'd say we should get Skye to train with us but ... " A slow smirk crossed his lips as he regarded Adelaide follow by Morgan. Neither of the woman seemed impressed with his humour and so shrugged standing up to start collecting an assortment of food from the take out he'd brought back to the motel room.

Morgan frowned at the other wolf as he walked away. She wasn't sure why he'd even joke about getting near his sister. She huffed and turned her worried look on Adelaide. "Even if you were a hunter like the others I don't know that you could have helped much." She set her food on the nightstand beside her, shifting on the bed to move over to make space for Addy. She patted the bed beside her as an invitation to sit with her.
Safton Safton

Ashley-May wrinkled her nose at Chase as they headed towards the house. She was disappointment that Chase had so vehemently denied getting married to Emile - not that she had expected to plan a wedding for anyone else besides Mac. (Really no one else would give up full control of their own wedding but Mackenzie.) As they progressed her disappointment quickly faded from her features and turned into a beaming grin. "I will gladly accept the blame for that - my food and sheer pleasantness brings souls together." She crooned and laughed.

As they arrived to the house she swung open the door and paused, listening for any noise. She glanced back at Chase. "I guess WIll is still hunting. I'm not sure where Eli is; might be with the Men of Letters." She waved Chase in behind her, heading for the kitchen. "So then never? Never ever will you get married?" She asked over her shoulders as she pulled some plates out of the cupboard. "Not even fake married like Mac and Will?"
Crono Crono

Elijah grunted, his body wracked with pain as he forced himself to his feet. He ignored the demon for the time being, looking over to Will where the Nephilim writhed in agony on the floor, blood coating his hands hiding his face. Part of Eli knew that he would heal from the injury, but it didn't make it any easier seeing his best friend and partner in such a state. He instinctively moved toward Will, only to recoil as his body struck an invisible wall, staggering back a step.

Elijah looked up at Mephistopheles with a scowl. There was no way around it -- they were at his mercy for the time being. Hearing him out was his -- their -- only option. "What do you want?" He glanced over at the burned-out husks of the dragons. "Your 'associates' failed to supply us with many details, I'm afraid."

Alator Alator

Adelaide couldn't muster much more than a thin smile for the retreating Brody, though his remark about Skye had been closer to the mark than she would admit. Part of the reason she had suggested Will as a training partner for the wolves was with the hope that -- in time -- the void between her and Brody could be healed. As ulterior motives went, it was a volatile prospect... but one she believed in.

Addy forced herself back into the present as Morgan invited her onto the bed. She beamed, forcing herself to contain the warm burst of excitement blossoming in her chest as she climbed onto the bed alongside the wolf. Somewhat hesitantly, she placed her hand over the top of her friend's, squeezing softly. "I'm glad you're okay," Addy murmured softly. "I don't know what I would have done if..." her voice trailed off as she lowered her head, biting her lip.

NanLia NanLia

1575923220416.png

Mephistopheles leapt down from the alcove, but he did not fall hard. Some invisible force held him up, and it seemed as if he almost walked through air as he descended. The Nephilim was still lying on the floor in a pool of his own body, which seemed to Mephistopheles was still in some form of a state of shock because of the severe violence he had inflicted, courtesy of William's human side. As he walked over the hunter, the Demon stepped on the cross embedded in his chest, causing it to sink deeper and make contact with William's spine. Forcing a muffled scream from the Nephilim. It had naturally been in response to Elijah's tone when speaking of the Dragons. "I would advise against attempting to get under my skin Sir Davenport, for I can easily get under yours, in every sense of the word. If I feel chilly I might even make a cloak from it." He smiled warmly.

"Besides, I shall be merciful and not allow you to. Trust me when I say, you do not want to know what I truly am." His deep voice speaking in a matter-of-fact kind of tone, as if they were having a casual conversation about the weather. Mephistopheles cast a glance at the Dragons "Those were not associates of mine, they were sent to negotiate. Though I knew there was a chance that Hammer-wielding Deity would make an appearence. You see, I give people what they want, and Adam wants Donar. I can only assume he has something particularly cruel in mind, but that is none of my buisness. I give Adam what he wants, and he will give me what I want. As for what I want from you..."

The Ancient Demon strolled slowly with his hands behind his back toward Elijah "I deal only in one currency, the way I see it, you have no choice but to deal with me in any case. The only one you could possibly ask for help to defeat me, lies with a dagger in his chest behind me. While your Saintly protector, also lying behind me with a sharp object violently inserted into him, is about as much use as that dagger of yours. I trust you understand of what I speak?"

Mephistopheles smiled and raised his hand. There was a flash of that horrifying fire, in in his hand appeared what looked like an old contract. It was a scroll, the paper ancient and the letters written in blood. Evil seemingly radiated from it in waves, causing a deep sense of unease that could be felt in the very air of the church. Mephistopheles' green eyes flashed.

Safton Safton

LF7KxBR.png

Chase noticed the small pause on Ash's part and considering the way she'd cocked her head slightly it wasn't difficult to guess that she was listening to see if anyone was home. Either that, or maybe she was cautious. He took the moment to put his own hearing to use out of curiosity but it was clear the home was empty. He knew Elijah and William were busy and the blond mentioned Mackenzie was supposedly resting at the clinic, so he didn't expect anything. Her thought process was confirmed when she spoke next, "Thor took them for a hunt actually." He added begrudgingly as he was still looking to do one of his own, "And yes, for the record I am jealous." Though he left out the Dragon part, opting not to potentially stress Ashley even a little with any added details.

Chase followed her deeper into the house, mildly caught off guard by her question as he put the bags of food on the kitchen counter. Rather than immediately dismissing he huffed and resigned to give her question a moment of thought and how to answer it. The man ran a hand through his hair and let his shoulders slouch, "Hell, I don't know. Maybe?" He shrugged before his hands dove into one of the bags to start pulling out the small boxes and containers of food. "It's not even a thought that's been on my radar. I wouldn't even know if it's something Emile would want, and honestly who's to say we ever make it that far." He continued to pull things out of the bags as he spoke, with little regard as to where he was setting the food down considering his split focus.
NanLia NanLia

Brody busied himself with getting food from the large assortment of dishes he'd collected on his way back. He certainly didn't miss what Morgan said nor what Adelaide followed up with. He collected a few other items onto the lid of a take out container before clearing his throat. "I'm going to take this pur to the car, make some calls and be sure we're still good here."

He glanced back at the bed and the two women with a tight smile and nod before heading for the door.

Morgan frowned at the witch as she came to join her in the bed. Before she could do much else Brody was announced his exit. She huffed after Brody as he closed the door. She looked back at Addy with a smirk. "I'm going to out live you, Laide." She reached across the witch and recollected her own food. "Unless you choose to join the pack or brew up some longevity potions." She smirked, offering the witch access to her food.
Safton Safton

Ashley-May did not like hearing that Thor had elected to take the still recovering Elijah on a hunt. She decided not to dwell on it - if Eli chose to leave she couldn't do much to stop him. He was a hunter and she was starting to understand he'd never give it up. She raised an eyebrow at Chase's comment about being jealous. "I mean what's stopping you from going? The Pack? Emile?" She knew very well neither of these were actual factors and Chase was resisting all on his own. She set out a plate for him to start piling food on as she did the same - careless of what she took, too hungry to care.

"Ask Mac," She continued, grabbing a fork, she'd never been able to use chopsticks effectively. "She's been itching to get out of the walls. She's a good hunter, great partner and always has hunts in the books. She decided to let the marriage convo die, not wanting to add any strain to his relationship with the Pack leader.
Crono Crono

Mackenzie pulled into the empty parking lot if the colony's converted blacksmith. She dug around the loose sheets on the front seat of the Beast until she found her phone. Quickly she typed out a text to Maxwell, the current 'manager' of the facility. He'd formerly been a mechanic but with the conversation of the auto mechanic, used car lot and various other businesses he'd been given the new role of overseeing the whole works. She and Max had a tense relationship - he hadn't wanted to relinquish his guardianship of the forges leading up to the Pack attacking and Mac hadn't asked permission. She thought better of it this time … mostly. She dialed his number and waited for him to answer. "Hey Maxwell, I'm at the forges. I have a project in mind and need to smelt some bronze down into a blade - think I can use them overnight? I'll be done before your crew gets in."
Crono Crono

ipanews_1e3318bc-d8af-4902-9f3a-63428b3b3ca5_1

“Oh, trust me.” Chaos replied with a grin. “I’ve got it all figured out. Strife might be a spikey individual, but she’s not going to let a little thing like hating my guts get in the way of this kind of opportunity. Plus, she’s rather like me and Conquest in that Adam really crimps our style. She’s not going to want him running things.”
Chester had to admit to himself that he wasn’t actually sure about that last bit. What he could be sure of is that Adam wouldn’t give Strife what she really wanted. He just hoped she would settle for what she needed.

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

She nods. “He’s aiming to kill humans. Humans are some of the most conflict prone people on the planet.” She says. She’s not sure she’s ready, but she has to hold it together and just do her job.

She leans back in her seat, breathing deeply. “How long do we have till we get there?” She asks, thinking a nap might be good for her mental state.
RikuXIII RikuXIII

Elijah gritted his teeth as Mephistopheles stepped across William's prostrate form. He wasn't surprised to hear that Adam was looking for Thor, though he frowned as the Demon produced a contract. "Speak plainly. You want me to sell my soul? The last time I tried that, one of your saleswomen nearly snapped my neck. What do you stand to gain from any of this?"

Alator Alator

Adelaide chuckled at Morgan's remark. "You're right about that." She frowned briefly at the door that Brody had left through, before turning back to smile at her friend. "It's a good thing, too. It would be a shame for that pretty face of yours to get a day older," she remarked with a wink.

NanLia NanLia

LF7KxBR.png

Chase noted Ash might have read more into his words on a more broad scale than simply momentary but opted to ignore it. "Just timing right now. I mean the pack just got here a few hours ago, they're still getting settled. At the very least I was waiting that out, I wasn't about to run off the moment we got here and leave them high and dry." The man shrugged whilst delving into the boxes to pick out the foods he wanted on his plate all the while making sure to stay out of the blondes way as she dove for seemingly everything. "I might see what the colony's got tomorrow."

Once he was seated and about to stab the first piece of General Tso's chicken he paused at Ashley's suggestion, turning it over in his head momentarily. Chase didn't doubt anything she said but he never particularly imagined them partnering up for a hunt. "You sure she'd want me watching her back?" It was more a casual question than an accusation, "I know she met Chase before she met the wolf, so to speak. But I've seen how uncomfortable she can get around Werewolves, I can't imagine me being much of a special case." It was true that she'd worked with him when he was undercover, even seeing him in his wolf form. But that was still different with Will around. Trusting someone to hunt with was a completely different story than simply being around them.

MV5BZmRmYWVmZTQtNGExNC00YjQwLWIwODEtMmQzYmNiM2NkNWRmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA3NjI1ODQ@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Max startled lightly at the ringtone of his phone on the desk next to him, quickly realizing he'd nodded off while he was supposed to be watching the prisoner. The man glanced towards the cell to see Thomas was lying on the small cot with his hands behind his head. Running his hand down his face to wake him fully he sat up in the chair and grabbed the device and put it to his ear, hearing a mildly familiar voice on the other side of the line. Admittedly he disliked being called Maxwell by most people, it was something his mother and sisters set into motion when using his full name when they were upset with him. Though he wasn't about to try and correct Mackenzie over the phone and he was too tired in that moment to truly care. The subject of the matter however caused him to sigh, the forges and the use of them. With the day he was having he was in no mood to argue on the subject so he begrudgingly allowed it. "Yeah, sure thing. I'll be by sometime later to check in. Make sure you put everything back where it goes." Minor personal grievances aside he didn't mind allowing the request even if it was a little unorthodox. He'd seen the woman work before and knew she understood what she was doing if nothing else.

Something he never expected to have the run of, and the workload that came along with it could be exhausting. Originally he just co-owned the Auto-Shop with a man named Barry, but Barry also owned the surrounding businesses. When the pack declared it's intentions on assaulting Vitae, Barry had been one of the few to leave the colony until the storm had passed, and had left temporary custody to Max to run the places. However after the so called 'assault', as well as the partnership with the Werewolves, Barry opted not to return. So that left Max in a bit of a lurch, and he had to learn a whole lot pretty quick. Luckily the workers who stuck around were helpful on that front. Now he ran the whole bundle of operations despite not fully owning them, he still had to get in touch with Barry to try and work out buying him out or something along those lines. If nothing else maybe the council would help him take legal action of taking ownership. But he hadn't had the time to set anything into motion.
NanLia NanLia

Morgan nudged the tray of food towards Adelaide, smiling at the witches comment. She couldn't help but feel a slight pang of regret hearing Addy's agreement about her own mortality. She wasn't certain why but the idea of ever having to bury her friend made her want to cry. She brushed the dark thoughts aside for the time - all too aware that Addy could easily pick up on them.

"What do you think of Brody's idea? Getting the hunters to teach us to hunt?" She took another bite of a piece of bacon. "You think they will?"
Safton Safton

Ashely-May nodded along as Chase explained his reasoning for not heading out on a hunt yet. She couldn't help but think there was possibly more behind it but she didn't want to press. She knew the wolf well enough to know he was just as stubborn as Mackenzie: if she pushed too hard he'd clam up completely.

Ash settled with her first heaping plate of Chinese across from Chase, stuffing a mouthful of noodles and nodding. "Yes." She finished chewing and swallowed. "You're top of the list of people Mac would trust right now: you were here under her nose and didn't so much as raise a finger against her or anyone else. Plus you threw yourself in front of that Angel for me - she knows you're an allie even if you're sleeping with her enemy."

"Of course, thanks." Mackenzie ended the call swiftly. She appreciated that Maxwell never questioned her about her intents. He didn't care, she assumed, so long as it didn't directly affect him or his family. With the required permission she climbed out of the Beast, chain in hand, ready to make herself a god killing blade.
Crono Crono

MV5BZmRmYWVmZTQtNGExNC00YjQwLWIwODEtMmQzYmNiM2NkNWRmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA3NjI1ODQ@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
5670087690da7a0011111697.jpg

Maxwell & Thomas

After hanging up the phone Max placed it back on the desk, sitting up thoroughly and attempting to wake up fully. Thomas who clearly wasn't asleep despite looking that way spoke up without moving or opening his eyes, "Falling asleep on guard duty is an easy way to either end up dead or in deep shit around here you know." The mans tone was flat and uncaring. Maxwell lowered his head into one of his hands momentarily, "I'm well aware." He hadn't meant to fall asleep, for now he'd blame the workload as of late with everyone having to pick up the slack for the people that left the colony.

LF7KxBR.png

Chase couldn't fight the blonde's logic, cocking his head to the side in thought as he continued to eat. Though he felt as though Ashley was playing up what he had and hadn't done in his short time at Vitae. But she would know Mackenzie better than anyone so maybe he didn't need to worry as much in that regard. The mans nose scrunched slightly at the sleeping with her enemy comment, despite knowing full well it was true. Chase huffed in defeat after swallowing his food, "Fine." But he raised his fork up pointing it at Ash teasingly, "But don't think I'm not onto you using me as some sort of substitute partner for you while you're busy with that bun in your oven." He grinned at her momentarily before lowering the fork back to the plate and stabbing another piece of chicken then shoving it in his mouth.

"What about you and Eli?"
He offered nonchalantly, still chewing with his mouth half full. Once he swallowed he continued, "For the wedding I mean. You planned it so I'm guessing it's up to your standards."
NanLia NanLia

1577835487494.png

Mephistopheles calmly took a few steps forward and placed the contract on the altar before turning his attention back to Elijah "I thought such a clever man would be able to deduct that without asking twice, alas I seem to have overestimated your cognitive abilities. No matter. What I give you Elijah, is the opportunity to bargain. You see, I gain nothing from ending you or your mongrel friend. That wasn't the deal that was made, and I if anyone can read the fine print..." His voice was cut off by a moan from William, who began to move. The Demon gave the faintest of sighs and walked over to the Nephilim, lifting him up seemingly effortlessly by the throat. His dark eyes scanned the church before settling on the broken shaft of wood from which Mephistopheles had broken loose the cross that was buried in William's chest.

With a ruthless but neutral manner, Mephistopheles slammed the Nephilim down into the shaft, so that it pierced him just below the right collarbone and held him in place. He wasn't in the mood to have him recover and attempt to test his mettle once more if he hadn't been dissuaded enough. The Nephilim let out a surprised scream, for his eyes were still ruined and he could not see anything. Mephistopheles' voice however was not cruel when he spoke, it was almost kind "Be a good boy and remain still, and I shall not harm you further.". When he turned back to Elijah, he had a polite expression on his face "As both of us understand, resistance is futile, and as you two matter little to me I am prepared to make a deal. A little challenge if you will, as I only want the Pagan, if you win you can walk out of here. But if I win... You two will have the pleasure of having me take you for a wild ride."

He smiled, and his eyes seemed as if they were alight as he finished the last sentence.

Safton Safton

Users who are viewing this thread

Back