• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP - Accepting Applications

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
97a5f300329e3eeb07ff1096bd239ea4.jpg

Chase gave Will a nod just before he walked away to seek Mac for an answer. Momentarily he looked to his side at Emile, noting the look on his face and frowning. "Your the one who said we should invite them." He reminded the man, stalking around to the opposite side of him to lift the bag off the table. "Just like you suggested we invite them for some sort of get together." Once he was back around in front of the Alpha he narrowed his, "I'm onto you." He spoke accusingly, then let his face form into a teasing smile. It seemed obvious that Emile was trying to get him to keep his relationships going after the Alpha had put him on camp arrest for the last two weeks, then strained those said relationships with the infiltration of Vitae.

Chase raised his knee and nudged it against Emile's arm in an attempt to get the lazy bum up of the seat, then started off in the direction Will had gone. Lagging behind slowly on purpose to give them time to speak without the two wolves there to make it more uncomfortable to decide.​
NanLia NanLia Safton Safton

1525202696001-png.435068

Thor nodded as Elijah replied, the man was able to draw the same conclusion as Thor. But Elijah overlooked one possibility that was becoming clearer by the second to the Deity "Aye, and to my knowledge he was just that but... What would happen when such a man dies? One so cold and rotten to the core has only one place to go -- Hell. And if you remember, shortly before Lucifer was released, Azazel opened the Gates of Hell here on Earth. They were closed, aye, but many demons still managed to get in. And of all those malicious souls who managed to escape hell, who would have been more likely to succeed than the man who terrified an entire city and was never caught? I fear we may not be chasing an elusive serial killer Elijah, I fear we may be chasing the most infamous and savage of them all."

Safton Safton

jack-the-ripper-walking-through-dark-streets-at-night-and-into-a-lit-video-idmr_00078582

He looked on from an alley as the police searched in vain from the other side of the street, despite all their technology and pathetic forensics they had nothing. The last job had been such a beauty, and he was eager to start again, yet he knew he needed to wait just a little while. Too many in a short period could lead to an annoying decrease in options. And if it was one thing he liked, it was options. That was why he enjoyed his work so much, the human body had so many options -- So much to work with. He had even kept a few souvenirs from his last job. The girl's nose had been so small and pretty he had decided to keep it, along with one of her kidneys. While the former was far more aesthetically pleasing, he longed to savour the taste of the latter. How such a delicacy had been disregarded was beyond him, petty morals was what held humans back from true pleasure.

The souvenirs he kept in a small plastic bag, those you got at grocery stores, he thought had done his grocery shopping in a way. The irony amused him. He turned around and walked away, this wasn't his first crimescene, and at this point it was just more of the same. As he was making his way to the small apartment he was occupying and rounded a corner a woman with eyes too large for her skull and the nose of a rat bumped in to him. It made his fingers itch, but he stayed his hand, the location wasn't quite suitable. In the collision he had dropped the bag, it made a sweet wet sound as it fell onto the stone. The woman was quick to apologize "I'm so sorry I didn't see you... What's in there?" looking at the bag. He spoke, his British accent was very prominent, it wasn't the pleasant Queen's English, rather it was the crude British of the poor suburbs "Dont worry about it love, just my dinner." He smiled. The woman laid her eyes on his face and met his eyes for the first time and he could see the color draining from her face. He picked up the bag and continued walking as the woman hastily did the same, it wouldn't be long before he would allow himself to resume, just in case he placed the woman's face on his memory, just in case he wanted to rectify the lack of attention he had shown towards her.

NanLia NanLia

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May rolled her eyes with a smirk as Addy suggested devious tendencies - it was unlikely the witch knew the deepest truths of it, and Ash preferred it that way. With the tray in the oven Ash set to work collecting smaller plates and mugs that she gladly stacked in Addy's arms to take to the table. "Since Eli has decided hosting isn't part of his lifestyle chances, mind asking if anyone wants coffee or tea?"

ro5JoB8.jpg

Emile grunted at Chase's teasing, rising from the table to follow suit and a languorous place towards the parking lot where the hunters had left their vehicle. "Yes, I suggest, but I know you the one who said if 'all goes well'." He raised a brow at the younger man. "I did no know that blood spilled is how things go well." He gave Chase a confused glance as the wolf suggested that he was on to him. Emile wasn't certain of the context of this, or why Chase would even suggest it. He tiled his head aside as he considered but coming up short he didn't have a choice but to ask later.

bTU0wF0.png

Mackenzie's nausea had started the second Will had gone to speak to the Alpha and Chase and it only became worse the longer they stayed within pack. She was certain, once there were out on the road and headed back to Vitae she'd feel better. She chatted quietly with Bart, leaving him some instructions on how to deal with Missy if she continued to shut down and refuse to speak - things that she knew would have world on herself in the same situation if someone had tried them. With Will approaching she felt only slight relief; his stride and focused intensity meant he was headed her way with something of importance.

She blinked, surprised at the suggestion he made that they should stay for the celebration, unable to answer immediately. Bart parted ways, shaking Will's hand and squeezing her's as he thanked them for coming and seeing him and Missy. With her uncle gone Mac spoke quietly. "I don't think I can." She leaned against the Beast. "Somethings not right; I don't know if I'm just nervous about being here or what. If you want to stay that's fine, I'll send Eli or Ash to come pick you up when you're done?"
Safton Safton
Crono Crono

Elijah 8.jpg rsz_adelaide_4.jpg
Elijah stiffened as Thor explained his theory -- one that was all too easy to imagine. It wasn't unheard of for men that had been murderous in life to return after their death, intent on continuing their rampage. To think that the first serial killer of the modern era might not only be back, but somehow tied up with the Seals... the thought sent a shiver down his spine. Eli nodded slowly, sighing. "If that's the case, then we have our work ahead of us. It's safe to bet that he's probably a demon by now -- not merely a vengeful spirit. And since Jack's real identity was never confirmed, we have no way of finding his remains. That only leaves exorcism, or..." he paused, glancing down at the Kurdish dagger sheathed on his belt. "I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume Mjolnir can slay demons? Assuming whatever host he's making use of isn't still alive--"

Eli's voice trailed off as Addy stepped back in from the kitchen. He shot her a questioning glance, as if pleading for information about how Ash was doing. The psychic simply shook her head at him before speaking up. "Can I interest anyone in something to drink?"

Elijah pursed his lips before shaking his head. "I'm fine."

William Main.jpg
William bit his lower lip at Mackenzie's offer. He didn't like the thought of leaving her alone. Even if his newfound powers allowed him to know if she was in danger and be at her side in an instant, the human part of him cried out at the idea. Still, he knew -- or hoped, rather -- that his presence here would help smooth things over with the Pack. Not to mention he did genuinely want to catch up with Chase and make sure Missy was getting along okay; he felt somewhat responsible for the Council's treatment of her, even if he had been entirely unaware of her existence until the "attack".

Finally, with a sigh, William nodded. "All right. Call me if you need anything, okay?" he leaned in, pressing his lips to her forehead briefly. "I'll see you tonight."

1525202696001-png.435068

Thor raised an eyebrow at Elijah's comment about Mjölnir "My hammer can kill gods and angels alike, I'm quite confident a demon won't be any trouble for it, I won't go for exorcism however, I won't risk him returning again. No, I will wipe him from existence once and for all if I get my hands on him. But then again, that will be the difficult part. Jack is a master at his trade, there is a reason no one ever discovered him. The police grew so desperate that they tried photographing the victims' eyes, hoping that a picture of the Ripper from their dying moment would be burnt into their retina. Now that he is a demon he can also switch bodies as he pleases, it depends on how much excitement he wants, but we can not rule out the opportunity. He can become literally anyone he wants. And I can only imagine as sinister and deranged he was -- Hell will only have made him worse. I'm not sure why he's helping Adam but I doubt he needed much convincing. As for his host... If I'm to be honest Elijah, someone possessed by him will likely have been ruined beyond repair, if they are alive to begin with. I'm not sure saving their life would be mercy in this case."

He turned his eyes to Adelaide and politely declined "No thank you, I'm fine." Turning back to Elijah, a wolfish smile had appeared on his lips "But Scotland Yard didn't have Viktor and Mikael, or me for that matter, on their side. If it's a good hunt he wants -- He's got it."

The Deity looked back to Adelaide and said "I will be leaving shortly for New Orleans, are you prepared to aid me when I get there? I will contact you when I am at the crime scene and I will allow you into my mind using the coin I gave you, all you have to do is hold it in your hand and not fight it, then try to perceive the ritual and try to figure out the symbol he is drawing."

Safton Safton

Chase snorted lightly as the moved at a pace, "Well it was Brody's and he asked for it." He commented sarcastically. If anything had gone further then he wouldn't have brought it up, but Brody was dealt with and Mackenzie seemed to recover for the most part. Despite the slow approach it was always difficult not to listen in to some conversations, especially when he could see the the people having said conversation, or at least it was for Chase. From what he could gather by Will's words, the man was staying and Mac was going back to Vitae. Will's decision to stay without his other half was mildly confusing to say the least but he wasn't going to question it if the man wanted to remain.​

His steps didn't halt however and he continued towards the pair and threw an arm over Will's shoulders from one side with a smile. "I'll have him home by ten, I swear." He spoke jokingly whilst looking ahead at the red head. It wasn't meant to be taken to heart obviously considering the time and plans for a ride, but more of the generic joke. It was a small attempt to put the two of them at ease.​

DEincn1.jpg

Jon smiled apologetically to Adelaide as she returned from the kitchen with news her inquiry about coffee. "Actually love I think Martha and I will be heading in for the night. " He rose slowly, his wife following suit. "Mackenzie has asked to come over and look through a few of our journals tomorrow and I'll be damned if I can remember where they all are." He stepped in to give the witch a gentle hug. "You be sure that you and your wolf friend come and pay us a visit once you're done in Boston; Martha won't let me live long if you pair don't give all the details of your hunt."

Brendan and Jane were soon following suit, excusing themselves before desert, needing to get home to check on their grandkids.

bTU0wF0.png

Mackenzie narrowed her eyes as Chase came in to promise to get him home safe and by curfew. She felt a pang of guilt leaving as she was but she certainly didn't feel as though she could stay and not have an episode (or four) being surrounded by the pack and her family. "You do that." She stepped closer to Will, and Chase, standing on her toes to press her lips against Wills in a goodbye kiss whilst her hand slipped into his pocket to pick out her keys. Mission successful she stepped back, spinning them on her index finger. "I'll see you at home." Mac turned to slip into the driver side of the Beast.
Safton Safton
Crono Crono
Alator Alator

elijah-8-jpg.476275
rsz_adelaide_4-jpg.476276

Elijah pursed his lips as Thor remarked that he had no intentions of attempting to preserve Jack's host. While it was certainly true that many demons rode their vessels hard and left little more than an empty shell behind, the idea still didn't sit well with him. Before he could respond, however, the Elders were departing. He gave four of them a polite smile, bidding them farewell.

Adelaide returned Jon's hug. "I'll be sure to stop by," she said with a grin before saying her goodbyes to Brendan and Jane. As Thor addressed her soon after, she turned to nod. "I'll be ready," the witch remarked. "Get me in the area -- find an object that's been in contact with your killer... and I'll see what I can do." She spoke with more confidence than she felt. Psychometry, clairtangency, token-reading -- whatever name one chose for it, it was one of Adelaide's less-developed psychic abilities, though her great aunt and mentor had insisted she had a natural talent for it. Time would tell if it was enough to help Thor in his investigation.

william-main-jpg.476279

Will rolled his eyes at Chase's teasing promise, but had no chance to respond before Mac approached. He returned her kiss, opening his eyes with a frown as she pulled away abruptly and he saw her triumphantly displaying the keys she had deftly swiped from his pocket. His pout disappeared into a smile as he nodded. "You know it," he said, watching her depart before turning toward Chase. "Is there anything I can do to help in the meantime?" he asked, feeling somewhat awkward and out of place with Mackenzie gone.

1525202696001-png.435068

Thor nodded a farewell to the Elders as they took their leave, it was time for him to go as well. He turned back to Elijah who hadn't seemed happy when Thor said he didn't think trying to save Jack's host was a good idea, he said "Trust me Elijah, I would take no joy in ending an innocent's life, but I can not risk Jack to get away and bring further devastation, if I get a chance to end him, I must take it." The god rose "I leave for New Orleans now, I will contact you shortly Adelaide when I arrive at the crime scene, and let you into my mind."

Before he teleported there however, he had a small matter he felt he should resolve once and for all. Whilst he thought that his deception as Edgar had been necessary, Ash had felt betrayed by it, it seemed to Thor more so than he had thought that she would feel, and he wanted to try to bury the hatchet. He walked into the kitchen where he found her "I spent some time thinking earlier about when I posed as Edgar, and I believe my deception hurt you more than I thought it would, this was not my intent. For what it's worth -- I am truly sorry Ashley-May." He paused for a moment before saying "I will be leaving for New Orleans to find the killer trying to break a Seal there now, take care."

And with that, the deity was gone.

Safton Safton NanLia NanLia

Maybe his teasing had just fallen flat, but Chase guessed Mac was just uncomfortable and ready to leave. When Mac closed in to kiss her boyfriend, with Chase awkwardly hanging out nearby, he'd been sorely tempted to make smoochy noises like he was next but decided to let them have their moment. Sliding his arm off Will's shoulder after the pair had broken off he stepped back as the goodbye's were made. Once the vehicle was pulling away he shrugged his shoulders, "I think I'm growing on her." He joked, but when met with the hunters question Chase gave it a moment of thought. No doubt some of the pack members would be apprehensive about accepting help from the fake Alpha, especially after Trent. "Maybe with some of the setup later." He offered weakly with a small shrug. Will was also meant to be a guest so it was a little awkward putting him to work anyhow.

The man nodded his head for them to talk and move, that way they could at least start moving away from the outskirts of the camp. Not to mention Emile might have been waiting to see the outcome. "So I take it you're getting the hang of those uh, Nephilim abilities?" He asked, speaking back on when Will had dragged Brody from the vehicle with ease.​

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May set the baking tray down on the stove top. With a silicon spatula she was lifting them onto a serving plate when she heard the deities voice behind her. She doubted that the god had been 'sneaking' up on her, but she was none the less startled at his sudden voice and soon awed into silence as he apologized for what had transpired while he had been Edgar in disguise. She bit her lip as he spoke, finding it rather humbling to hear him actually understand just why it was she had been so upset with him. However, before she could speak, he was gone, leaving her to roll her eyes and shake her head - clearly the god wasn't much for apologies or goodbyes.

ro5JoB8.jpg

Emile had given Chase some distance to speak with his friends about staying for the celebration; he didn't want to add any pressure to the hunters decision by being present - he was far too aware of just what he - and the others of his pack - signified for the pair. He had also kept his distance to keep track of Brody's presence, wanting to be certain he wouldn't redouble his efforts in dealing with his sister. Oddly enough Missy had joined him on the steps of the cabin and kept him occupied - whether or not she was speaking was hard to tell.

He was mildly surprised to see Mackenzie leave and Will stay behind - if anything he would have thought it would be reversed. He waited patiently for Chase and Will to approach, in no rush to return to the pack setting up.

bTU0wF0.png

Mackenzie didn't make it far out of the colony before she needed to pull over. Adrenaline gone, nausea soon took over and she knew she needed to stop. Stepping out of the car she paced back and forth doing her damnest to breath slowly and collect herself but it was useless. Not seconds after exiting the Beast she dashed for the high brush and emptied her stomach. Oddly enough it made her feel better and with a deep breath she returned to the car to sit for a moment.

The Prophecies that Heaven had put in her head just a day ago still lingered; the first had come perfectly clear - once she had relaxed and given it thought. Now it was a mess, as though she had a thousand people memories that were all jumbled inside of her skull and she couldn't get them straight. For hours now, long before they had even left for the pack, three words kept repeating themselves: Firefox. Council. George.

Annoyed at the lack of progress in sorting whatever the hell it was Heaven was trying to make her understand she pulled the door closed on her Beast and continued on back to the colony.
Crono Crono
Alator Alator
Safton Safton

Ginny just stays quiet and watches, as is her nature. She doesn't have anything important to say, and she doesn't want to distract the adults from their conversation. She grimaces, mildly annoyed that that's how she thinks of them. She's not a child anymore, but she still feels like one in comparison to the other people here. She looks around at everyone, wanting to speak, but not knowing what to say. "Soo... Anyone need anything from me that I should know about? Sorry if that sounded weird, I'm just trying to figure out how many things I have on my plate right now." She's facepalming mentally, wishing she was better at talking to people.

elijah-8-jpg.476275

Elijah watched silently as Thor took his leave, making a final apology to Ashley-May before suddenly disappearing from sight. Eli wasn't sure how the attempt at reconciliation would go over with his girlfriend. It was no secret to him that Thor's time spent masquerading as Edgar hadn't been well-received by Ash once she figured out about the god's ruse -- not that his initial introduction and offer to take Liam's Grace had endeared the god to her, either. In truth, however, he was more concerned with what Ashley-May thought of him at the moment.

He knew he should have been more open with Ash about his and his family's past. Elijah had supplied her with only the most basic details, planning on filling her in on the rest "when the time was right". And now it was too late. He stood up slowly, walking to the kitchen to pause at the threshold, hands in his pockets as he glanced at Ash nervously.

Adelaide nodded to Thor before he departed. "I'll be ready," she said. As Eli departed, presumably to smooth things over with Ash, Addy turned a sympathetic glance toward Ginny. "I wouldn't worry about it, Gin. You're doing just fine. You've got plenty on your plate as it is," she said with a smile.

william-main-jpg.476279

William managed a short, humorless chuckle at Chase's question, glancing down at his own hands briefly as if they were loaded weapons. "I guess," he muttered, noncommittally. "It was just... instinct, I guess. It's hard to explain," he remarked with a shrug. "I've still got a lot to get used to with this whole... 'situation'. But, if it helps me keep Mac and everyone else safe, then it's worth it in the end."

Crono Crono

As Will spoke, Chase couldn't help but be reminded of when the hunter was so determined to take his own life when he was on the verge of becoming a Werewolf. He still hadn't forgiven the man for that, and he doubted any of the others had either. Yet here he was juiced up on a different kind supernatural's powers. "I take it that whatever deal you made with the Angels means your in with them now huh." It wasn't really a question, more of a verbal assumption. As of late Vitae had a run in with many other factions and deities as he thought about it. This thought brought back Emile's earlier discussion where he'd admitted to Chase that Manitou was dying. Soon enough the pack would be more vulnerable than it was now, this hadn't stopped bothering him since he'd been told.

Chase kept his eyes ahead of them as they moved, seeing the Alpha ahead. "You were quick." He told Will, speaking back on the incident when the hunters had arrived. "It took me by surprise, it was kinda..." He'd paused to search internally for a word, "..humbling in a sense." Chase shrugged, he'd hunted many creatures over the years that were quick but it was odd seeing Will, a human he knew, suddenly outpace him so much. "I'm sure Brody's feeling very humbled." He smirked, on the borders of a chuckle. The guardian had been tossed with such ease Chase was sure his pride was feeling it, though he couldn't say if Brody didn't fight back on purpose or just couldn't.​

6816f74be3666e0335f72b993088d3a6.jpg

1525202696001-png.435068

Thor appeared in an alley in the French Quarter, knowing it wouldn't be wise just to appear out of thin air among so many people. He stepped out in the northern end of Bourbon street, the main street that went through the oldest parts of the city. It had been a few years since he last was here, yet things were as he remembered them. The street was littered with small bars and cafés that would have looked very warm and inviting to him in the rather chill and rainy night if he hadn't been a storm god that much prefered this kind of weather. As always the faint sound of jazz could be heard, yet seemed a bit gloomier than he remembered it. But that was to be expected, fear hung over the city like a suffocating fog.

The crimescene was just around the corner, blue flashing lights from the police vehicles lit up the surroundings. Several people had stopped near it and stood there and watched, talking in hushed voices. Several were taking pictures and two journalists were trying to get a visibly annoyed officer to tell them what the police planned to do to stop the murders. He saw Viktor from a distance, waving Thor towards him and explaining to a police officer that Thor was a police consultant that the FBI had called in to help, something that they had agreed to beforehand, Thor was less versed in how the FBI operated than Viktor and Michael. He walked under the tape that the police had put up around the crimescene and looked around. Besides Viktor and Mikael there were three involved in forensics and four officers keeping civilians and the press away.

There had already been several murders and the police had no evidence to show for it, the best connection to the murderer, and whatever wicked ritual he was behind, would be the victim. He reached out to Adelaide with his mind, the connection strengthened by the magical coin he had given her I am at the scene of the murder now, are you prepared to enter my mind and aid me?

Safton Safton

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May lifted the kettle off the hot element of the stove top as it just started to whistle "So how many people want coffee?" She asked without turning, pouring the steaming water into a large tea pot. "Because I don't want to make a full pot and find out no one wants any. It's temping enough when Mac drinks it at breakfast as it is; I don't think I could resist taking a cup-" She paused as she caught sight of the figure in the room with her from the corner of her eye and it was clear it wasn't Addy. She turned to see Eli standing rather sheepishly in the doorway. "So no coffee then." She said, turning back to finish pouring her hot water. "Guess I'm eating two dozen cookies myself then."
Safton Safton

bTU0wF0.png

Mackenzie rehearsed, spoke, mumbled and shouted the words over and over again as she continued back to the colony. They didn't make sense, or any sentence she could come up with, but as she continued to speak them they started to become more clear. Firefox simply wasn't a thing, it wasn't a word but an image: Fire and a Fox. It followed with the scent and taste of brimstone and the feel of heat out of sight. She slowly was able to develop it further. Kitsune and Dragon.

Pausing at the gates she continued to mumble Council and George over and over again as the new gate guard approached.

"Cody." He said, extending his hand. "And I'm not part of the Council, just stepping in for Bart."

Mac frowned, glancing at his hand. "I'm looking for a George... old man, I think. Older than he should be."

Cody smirked, leaning against the car as he considered. "Is he a President? Or an actor? Maybe a singer?"

"No," Mac sighed. "Older, maybe a hunter?"

"Like ... Saint George and the Dragon? The first hunter?" He offered, doubtfully.

Mackenzie's eyes widened as she heard the name, an icy cold feeling of terror and understanding flushing through her. Without a word she geared the Beast out of neutral and turned down the street towards the house's.

william-main-jpg.476279

William remained silent at Chase's "compliment", awkwardly unsure of how to respond. As grateful as he was to have the powers if it meant protecting those closest to him, it was still unsettling to hear himself talked about in such a way -- especially from a werewolf who could already make the pace of most humans look snail-like by comparison. Leaving the topic behind, he decided to address Chase's first remark concerning the angels. "Looks like we're in for the long haul with Heaven, for better or worse," he muttered. "Compared to demons, homicidal gods, and the like I guess it's an improvement."

Crono Crono
Adelaide didn't have to wait long before Thor came calling -- in a manner of speaking. His words were distant and fuzzy at first, but she hastily grasped the coin he had given her in her palm and wrapped her fingers around it. The simple trinket was warm and seemed to vibrate ever so slightly in sync with the god's words -- as if charged with some electrical current. Having stepped away from the table without a word, the psychic moved to one of the bedrooms at the rear of the house and shut the door behind her, sitting down on the edge of the bed and closing her eyes before focusing with a deep breath.

Yes, I'm ready.

elijah-8-jpg.476275

Elijah shook his head slowly. "No coffee," he confirmed. "And you're not eating those cookies alone," he said firmly, before allowing his pursed lips to give way to a teasing smile. "I plan to do my part, too. We could all do with some processed sweets right about now." Eli knew their talk about what he'd been hiding would need to happen soon, but he was content to let Ash broach the subject on her own terms for the time being.

1525202696001-png.435068

Adelaide was quick to respond, Thor was thankful for that, he preferred not to raise suspicions among the human police by just standing by the body for too long. I will allow you into my mind now, you might find the input a bit overwhelming, but try to focus on the magic of the Seal and nothing else and it shouldn't be a problem. This was one of the few times Thor was glad he was weakened, had he been at full power he feared the amount of information might have fried the psychic's brain. He wouldn't just be sharing experiences, he would allow her to see the world from his eyes.

The deity gave the Adelaide a few seconds to mentally prepare before he closed his eyes and opened up his mind to her.

Safton Safton

"They didn't exactly make a great first impression either, my ribs can attest to that." He commented lightly, hand reaching to touch the previously injured side that had healed up for the most part. "Did they ever bring up Vitae or the pack?" He asked curiously. The mans visit was still for the most part a mystery. All Chase knew was that Mac and Will were wrapped up in Heaven's plans now, but what that meant for Vitae or it's ally he couldn't be sure. For all intents and purposes the pack had no contact with the Angels, just Chase and Morgan but mostly as side liner's without a word due to having been shifted.​

Adelaide nodded at Thor's words, realizing immediately that the gesture was lost considering the nature of their "dialogue".

Understood.

Addy didn't need to wait long before the connection formed in full. The sensation was like nothing she had ever experienced before: a sudden influx of sensory information flooding her mind from a distance of hundreds of miles, all condensed into nothingness by her psychic connection to the god. Though she subconsciously clutched the bed's comforter, the fact was lost on her as the bedroom faded away and she gave herself willingly over to step into Thor's shoes, as it were.

The flash of police lights was nearly blinding, figures were visible milling around in her peripherals... and then there was the body not far away. Addy quickly did as Thor had told her, forcing her mind to dampen the sensory input of the mundane world and instead attune her senses to the undercurrent of magic in the environment. It took only a moment for her to sift her way past the divine aura of Thor -- weaker now than it once had been, but unmistakable all the same -- to find the dark flow that coursed through the street and further into the city. Zeroing in on the Seal and the blood that had been shed in its name was harrowing, almost as much as hearing Adam's voice had been, but she forced the feelings aside in order to focus. Subconsciously directing Thor's movements toward certain areas of the scene to get closer, Addy reached out with her mind to follow out the dark current wherever it led.

Thor, I think I have it--

She paused as a dark shadow passed through her mind, a presence that was more overbearing and immediate than the magic of the Seal. Before she knew it, the connection between herself and the god was severed as Adelaide was sent reeling back to Vitae. As her consciousness slowly ebbed back into her body, she found herself kneeling on the hardwood flooring of the bedroom, eyes shut tightly. The coin Thor had given her was on the ground next to her, still spinning along its ridge from where she had apparently dropped it.

Addy took a deep breath, steeling herself. She needed to sketch the pattern she had discerned while it was still fresh in her mind. She forced her eyes open--

Or not.

The glyph was there on the hardwood floor in front of her, hastily but meticulously scrawled in chalk. She glanced at her right hand, where the telltale stick was still clutched between her fingers. Apparently her subconscious had been quite busy while she navigated the street through Thor's mind. With a relieved sigh, Adelaide reached for her cellphone (not able to muster up the will to use the coin again just yet) and quickly took a close-up picture of the pattern before sending it to Viktor, using the number she had retrieved from Elijah earlier. She also accompanied it with a brief text: Be careful. I felt something close before I lost the connection. You may not be alone.

william-main-jpg.476279

William shook his head. "They don't seem to care much for Vitae... and less so for the Pack," he replied with a shrug. "I think their attention on the Colony centered around Ashley-May and Mackenzie. With the Nephilim issue 'handled'," Will said pointing to his own chest, "...they seem content to use Mac as their go-between with visions -- prophecies, really." He sighed, pursing his lips. "They're focused on the big picture and right now we're a tool they can use. Beyond that..." his voice trailed off.

Crono Crono

1525202696001-png.435068

It was a strange feeling to have someone control you through your mind, Thor cleared his head of thoughts so he wouldn't disturb Adelaide as she did her work, he could feel her emotions, though not see what she did. He did however feel how something else tried to force it's way between them as Adelaide walked his body around the crimescene. It was something dark and familiar to Thor, the deity tried his best to hold it off while the psychic work, in his weakened state it eventually managed to sever the connection, but not before Adelaide had uncovered whatever foul magic was in play. As Adelaide left his mind he realised who had been interfering, it was Adam. Thor smiled and said with a low voice "Too late Adam, I'll be sure to send your little minion my regards.". He could no longer feel his presence, but he knew that Adam heard what he said.

The god looked over to Viktor who was checking his phone, the wolf then looked up and gave Thor a nod. The psychic had uncovered the symbol, now they would have to match it to the murders that had been happening in the city and try to predict where the killer would strike next. He pulled up his own phone and sent short text to Adelaide:

Symbol recieved, thank you for your help.

Safton Safton

It wasn't particularly surprising to hear that Heaven cared nothing for the colony and even less for the wolves. Their only interest had been in the Nephilim, but the situation had been...resolved so to speak. In the process they gained the two hunters to be used when necessary, or that was the picture Will painted. Admittedly he had no words or advice in an attempt for support, it was clear that Angels weren't to be trifled with considering how easily the one had dealt with both he and Morgan rather easily. Minding the fact that Chase had been interrupted by the Djinn and never really got the chance to maneuver beyond that. "That reminds me." He spoke, glancing briefly over his shoulder in the direction of the camps exit briefly. "She didn't..." The man paused with a huff, trying to decide how to word it. "I didn't feel that pull to her that came with her being an Oracle." His tone was puzzled, clearly searching for an explanation. Admittedly he caught onto it earlier when they'd driven up without much of a notice.​

Anytime. Adelaide managed the meager response before slowly managing to stand, still somewhat shaky after the experience. With a sigh, she collected the coin and slipped it into her pocket before doing her best to clean up and heading back to the kitchen.

william-main-jpg.476279

William glanced at Chase, confused for a moment before realizing what he was referring to. Oracles possessed a certain subconscious defense mechanism, calling supernatural creatures to their aid when stressed -- like some kind of telepathic panic button. Just one of the nuggets of information he had picked up since his time in Vitae, back when this kind of knowledge applied to Mackenzie. Slowly, Will nodded. "I don't think Mac is an Oracle anymore," he said flatly. "Now that she's a Prophet, I think she only answers to Heaven, not the gods. Whatever mojo Hypnos gave her is gone. The way things look, Ginny might be the next to fill those shoes," Will explained with a slight tone of regret. Being an Oracle would come with its own set of challenges, one he hadn't wished for Mac and he certainly didn't want to see the young Djinn exposed to.

Crono Crono

Chase frowned in confusion for a moment at the simple change of Mac's title, weren't those the same thing? Though he nearly groaned when he mentioned the Djinn was an Oracle now. "You're kidding me. The kid I nearly killed because she jumped in front of a damn lunging wolf? Which could have gotten all of us killed had the other angels not shown up." The werewolf was clearly annoyed by this, the thought of feeling the Oracle's pull whenever she was anywhere nearby. At least he liked Mac a little during her time as Oracle so while annoying it was bearable. With this realization he was more than ready to move the conversation along, "So with the unhappy groups people leaving Vitae, the colony is surely short staffed in all areas right?" The smile that crossed his face as he finished the question made it obvious he was about to ask for something, "Any chance you guys need some help with hunts?" Chase knew Will being one of the Councilman meant he helped oversee things, likely of this territory. And with Vitae losing a number of it's inhabitants, including hunters, it served to be likely they had slack that needed to be picked up. "I need to kill something." He admitted in a rather deadpan like manner. It was pitiful honestly, but after weeks of not having been on a Supernatural hunt and feeling cooped up in the pack's territory he needed to ask. If there was a such thing as hunting withdrawal he was possibly hitting it, especially with cabin fever.​
Safton Safton

3SijZSx.jpg

Ashley-May frowned as Elijah approached, suggesting that he would also partake in the cookies she 'baked'. "What makes you think you deserve cookies?" She asked, watching him a moment before turning to pour a cup of tea for herself into one of several cups she had already set out on a tray. "I don't know if I want to share my cookies, to be honest. I'm not feeling particularly good willed at the moment."

CNAKtJZ.jpg

Morgan watched as Adelaide and Thor worked together to do .... something through a connection she couldn't see or detect. She knew better than to interrupt the process; the bone casters from the pack and colony all too clear and what could occur when they were taken out of the head space they needed abruptly. She was awed and put off all at once by the display; having spent her entire life being able to see, hear and smell everything it was odd not to be able to see what Addy was doing.

As quickly as it started it was over and the witch was heading back towards the kitchen. "Uh..." She said quietly, catching Addy's attention. "How did it go?"
Safton Safton
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Users who are viewing this thread

Back