• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP - Accepting Applications

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
upload_2017-10-10_23-10-9.jpeg Elijah Brooding.jpg
William nodded immediately at Mackenzie's request. It only made sense for him to be the one to fetch his partner, plus it gave Mac a chance to speak alone to her partner and best friend. Stepping out of the truck, he made his way toward the Clinic entrance, idly running his hand along the hood of the Beast as he passed. Stepping inside, he approached the door to Elijah's room just in time to see Nurse Sandy stepping out. She turned to face him with a warm smile. "He's dressed, packed, and ready to go."

Will returned her smile. "Thank you, Sandy. I appreciate it. Stay safe tonight, okay?"

The nurse cocked her head at him, "Shouldn't I be the one telling you that?" Will chuckled as Sandy gave him a parting wave, turning on her heel to return to the nursing station. William stepped into the room to see that Sandy had been true to her word: Elijah sat in a wheelchair, clothed in a pair of jeans and a simple black tee shirt. His belongings were packed into the duffel Will had brought him, sitting on the bed. Anything else he would need was already in the Beast.

Eli fixed his partner with a gaze as he entered, sighing despondently. "I don't like this."

Will nodded. "I know."

"It's going to be dangerous. Even with the Den's help..." Elijah continued.

"I know," William repeated evenly, his tone quiet.

Eli shook his head slowly, raising his hand toward Will and clenching it into a fist. William grinned, stepping forward to fist-bump him. "You be careful. No matter what you hear--"

"--don't come back unless you or Mac confirms it's safe." Eli said with a nod. "I'll do everything I have to to keep Ash and Liam safe."

"I know you will," Will said. After a silent moment, he stepped over to take hold of his partner's wheelchair, slinging the bag over one shoulder and wheeling Eli out to the Beast. As Elijah's eyes roamed, he made brief eye contact with Mackenzie. He hadn't forgotten their conversation. He gave her one, silent nod of reassurance before turning his attention to Ashley-May. It was the first time he'd truly been anywhere near her in weeks and he found it hard to keep his eyes leveled even as William brought him to a stop at the passenger side of the Beast and loaded his bag in.

travisbello.jpg

Chase followed Emile towards Malcolm's vehicle that they were borrowing, watching the back and forth between uncle and niece before catching sight of Emile's unhappy look. Chase had known full well Morgan wasn't going to be the one driving, not with her uncle's mood today. The man opened the passenger door and slipped inside, glancing at Emile with a wary smile. "I could drive if you'd rather." He commented though considering there'd been no talk of it Emile was likely adamant about doing the driving.

Though he had to admit there was something about seeing Emile behind the wheel that was both amusing and oddly appealing, to see the Alpha doing something more on the normal life part of the spectrum. Since Chase hadn't seen Emile even enter a vehicle yet. "I mean you do know which side of the road to drive on right?" He'd asked whilst buckling up, with raised brows. It was an actual question he wasn't entirely sure the answer to, both due to a lack of information along with some ignorance. And maybe the thought of lessons to teach him would be far more amusing than was fair to Emile.​
NanLia NanLia

Last edited:
bTU0wF0.png
GxQZJgl.jpg

Ashley-May narrowed her eyes at her partner after she suggested she listen to Elijah above all things. She knew well enough Mac wouldn't dare ask something like this unless she thought something was going to go wrong. However before she could voice her concern Will arrived pushing Elijah, she could already feel the tension between them. She could feel the fact that Eli wanted to look at her but didn't all at once. She inhaled slowly and did the only thing that came to mind: follow her mothers advice. She turned and faced Eli over the hood, giving him a warm smile before speaking. "How are you feeling?" They were going to be spending time in the car together after all, and she knew it wouldn't be in silence. She figured it was the least invasive question she could ask him, trying to build some sort of bridge of communication. Asking how he felt would help her understand not only his mood but his physical state.

Mackenzie raised an eyebrow as Ash turned to speak to Elijah; it had been more than a little unexpected but she did her best to hide her surprise and open the driver's side door, tucking in Ash's packs from the house behind the seat. If Ash was bringing this it meant she thought she would need it and would likely want it close at hand. Mac glanced to Will cautiously, uncertain if she could speak at all and checking her lover for any clues how to approach this in any sort of socially acceptable manner.
Safton Safton

BRUpige.jpg
zlawuat.jpg

Emile glowered at Chase as he suggested driving instead, he climbed into the driver seat and pulled the door closed behind him. He could already hear Morgan snickering from the back seat of the four door and he glanced in the rear view to glare are her instead. Before he could even reply to Chase the man was quick to question his ability to even drive. Once more Emile turned his attention back to his love interest, this time a little more bemused. He leaned back in the seat and removed the leather wallet from his pocket and flipping it open. He set it, open, on the council between himself and Chase as he put his seat belt on and slipped the key in the ignition. In the ID portion of the wallet, beneath the thin film of clear plastic was his Canadian F class license. "I think one of these make her go, yes?" He mocked, pulling the shifter into gear and rolling slowly forward towards the main entry of the packs temporary home.

Morgan leaned back in her seat, glancing at the face of her phone and briefly checking her texts. She had hoped to hear from Adelaide again today but knew she was likely busy with preparations. She leaned up to look at whatever Emil had shown Chase. "Uncle drives transport trucks and busses back home." She clarified, eyes turning to look out the window into the woods. "So does Brody and a few others in the pack. Just local transport across the Province really, and only during the summer months."
Crono Crono

upload_2017-10-10_23-10-9-jpeg.359383
elijah-brooding-jpg.359384

Elijah's eyes widened slightly as Ashley-May addressed him openly, with no trace of anger or resentment in her voice -- only genuine concern. Feeling a pang of guilt, he returned her smile. "Better. I'm healing... slowly," he said with a shrug. He hesitated before asking, "How about Liam? Is everything... okay?"

Will watched the scene somewhat bemusedly, turning to see Mackenzie's eyes on him. He delivered the slightest of shrugs, finishing loading Elijah's bag in before rounding the Beast to take hold of Mac's hand. Leaning in toward her, he whispered, "We can give them a second, but... it's time." He squeezed his fiance's hand reassuringly, not wanting to interrupt the first conversation Eli and Ash had shared in weeks if he didn't have to. He debated whether telling Eli about the engagement -- such as it was -- was a good idea.

rsz_adelaide_6.jpg
Adelaide arrived at the Rec Center, checking in with a few of the other Colonists before taking a moment to step aside from the hectic frenzy of activity in order to withdraw the cell phone from her pocket. Finding the name she wanted -- Morgan -- she typed out a quick text, taking a deep breath before sending it: I know it'll be soon. I hope we can find each other afterward. Please stay safe. After all, you're my only bowling partner.

travisbello.jpg

Chase was rather unaffected by the look he was given by Emile and shrugged in response, a simple answer would have sufficed. Clearly he'd poked at the mans pride as a wallet and drivers license was produced rather quickly. Grabbing it Chase gave a look at the ID whilst Emile sought to mock him, only producing a grin from Chase though he kept his eyes on the ID as the truck lurched forwards. Morgan giving him the details of some of the pack members past from the backseat, "Guess you guys have to earn a living somehow."

"So how old is this picture then?" Chase glanced from the ID to the other man in the drivers seat, then back again with a light smirk on his face. "It sort of looks like to me like you had less grey back then..." He looked the small picture over once more before folding the wallet back up in his left hand. With wallet held under his other three fingers he reached over to gently tug at some of the older mans beard between his thumb and index finger, specifically one of the more grey patches. Then pulling back some he kept the wallet outstretched for Emile to take back.​
NanLia NanLia

Last edited:
GxQZJgl.jpg
bTU0wF0.png

Ashley-May managed to keep her composure despite wanting to deny answering Elijah when he questioned her son and his well being, every part of her wanted to rebel against the polite girl her mother had raised and question why he even cared but she maintained her polite smile. "He's noisy, always on the move and keeping me busy." She was aware what she described wasn't anything like what a pregnancy at her point in her terms should be like. "He's fine, thank you." She glanced to the pair near by as they gawked at their conversation. "Alright love birds, we need to hit the road. Will if you could help Eli in I'd appreciate it, and I think he'd rather your help than Macs."

Mackenzie had returned Williams gentle squeeze but smiled to Ash as she called the pair of them out; she had no shame in admitting she had been staring, in nothing she could describe but awe, as the two conversed. She was both impressed and disappointed with Ash. She had heard what Ash had said to Eli the day he had rejected her and part of Mac wanted to witness Ash take another piece out of the man for good measure. She separated herself from Will to 'help' Ash get into her seat but before she would say anything Ash spoke first. "I know what you're going to say and I don't want to hear it. I'll see you later, I'll bring you back some popcorn."
Safton Safton

zlawuat.jpg
BRUpige.jpg

Emile smirked as he reclaimed his wallet from Chase, dropping it on his lap as he considered the question. "C'est four year, I need new picture for my license and health card on my birthday this year." His hand rose to rub at the beard on his chin, taking a moment to glance in the rear view at the color -more silver than brown, before turning a playful glare at the man seated beside him. He slowed the truck as they came to the main entry of where the pack was residing, giving Malcolm a nod as he still stood with the kistune and his kin. He knew they would come into play later, but being there at the beginning was not necessary. As he turned the truck onto the main road, heading towards the colony he glanced to Chase once more. "I think I had less silver before you come to join the pack. Less er... stress."

Morgan rolled her eyes as the two flirted in the front of the vehicle; she had been and was still totally on board with Emile and Chase getting together. More often than not she found reasons for the two to occupy each others time. In the beginning it had been for the pure knowledge that it was cute to see the two of the toeing around their feelings, but towards the end it was more so they would distract each other and forget about her for a time. She used that method more than once to sneak away from the colony to meet Adelaide for their impromptu outings.

Her phone charmed the distinct ringtone she had assigned to said partner and crime and smiled as she read the message -it was as though Adelaide had read her mind. She wondered idly if the witch actually could from the distance they were at, Morgan had never shied away from letting the woman see...hear...? her thoughts whenever they were together. She soon typed back quickly. Don't worry about me, I've got you covered. before slipping her phone back into her pocket.
Crono Crono

travisbello.jpg

Chase had been ready to admit the hair color added to Emile's charm until he opted to say it was his fault. "I'm stressful huh? Okay then, maybe I'll go find another Alpha to shack up with. One who will scramble my eggs the way I like." Chase winked at Emile when the man glanced over at him, clearly a false threat due to the humorous tone of the conversation they were amidst. Admittedly it was much nicer than actually stressing about where they were headed, though he knew the conversation would inevitably change to a more serious one when they got closer to Vitae.

One look over his shoulder at the girl in the back to see her on her phone had Chase pulling out his own. Just in case anyone had tried to make contact, despite having checked it just a few hours ago. He sought to chewing on his lip whilst in thought before slipping it back into his pants pocket. "None of them has said a word to me as far as this whole Vitae thing goes. I don't really know them well enough to get a rough idea what it means." He'd spoken while staring at the road ahead, finally shrugging his shoulders and giving up on the thought process. "Maybe they felt I just made my allegiance clear enough."
NanLia NanLia

Last edited:
upload_2017-10-10_23-10-9-jpeg.359383
elijah-brooding-jpg.359384

Mackenzie's look of minor awe wasn't lost on William as he saw it out of the corner of his eye; he imagined he looked much the same. Both of them were watching Ashley-May and Eli talk... civilly, almost warmly. It wasn't what he had expected, but he wouldn't complain. Tonight would go far better for both if they had some kind of reconciliation... or at least weren't at one another's throat. That wasn't even considering the very real possibility that they might end up having only the other to rely on after the attack, as much as Will wanted to dismiss that particular possibility.

Will was shaken from his reverie as Ash addressed him, nodding and returning to Elijah's side. He slowly angled the wheelchair alongside the Beast before reaching down to take hold of Elijah's shoulder nearest to him before looking down at his partner. The man nodded and Will returned the gesture before gently lifting him up and out of the chair. With some careful maneuvering and gritted teeth from Eli, Will managed to set him down inside the passenger seat comfortably before folding up the collapsible wheelchair and placing it in the back of the Beast.

As Will returned to his friend's side, Elijah looked at him with a sigh. "Be careful. I know there's no point in telling you this, but just because you're part of the Council doesn't mean you have to play the hero. Fight smart, just like we've been doing for the past few years."

William chuckled, nodding. "Is that what we've been doing? It's been a wild ride in that case." He took Elijah's hand, shaking it firmly. "And I wouldn't change it for the world."

Eli returned his smile. "Likewise. And I look forward to continuing it after tonight, understood?"

Will nodded. "You got it." He hesitated for just a moment, wondering if he should tell Elijah about the fact that he had asked Mackenzie to marry him. The conflict lasted only a second as he stepped away, shutting the passenger side door. He knew Ashley-May would likely tell him tonight -- and that was fine by him. Anything to keep the two talking instead of fighting or worrying about Vitae.

rsz_adelaide_6.jpg
Adelaide looked at the reply she received, strangely comforted by it. For all the preparations made by Will, Mackenzie, the Den, not to mention Solomon and herself, the simple text from a werewolf in the Pack "encroaching" on the Colony set her the most at ease. She smiled, tapping out her own reply: I'll hold you to that, jolie loup.

With that, she slid the phone back into her pocket and continued helping with what preparations she could.

BRUpige.jpg

Emile rolled his eyes playfully as Chase sarcastically suggested finding another Alpha, he was going to comment on the suggestion - he could name a few he was sure he'd love when the younger mans voice became far more serious as he spoke of his friends at the colony. He sighed deeply, reaching across the center console to take Chase's hand and give it a gentle squeeze. "Maybe." He said quietly, keeping his eyes on the road but interlacing his fingers with Chase's. "I think they are scare. Not of you, but for you. Just like you are for them." He smiled in an attempt to be reassuring. "Think, you worry they will be hurt, yes? And they may attack you, oui? They no different from you, they think maybe you come to hurt them too." He glanced Chase's way, stealing a smile from the younger man. "When this done, and everyone safe and okay, they will be your friend again, je promise."
Crono Crono

bTU0wF0.png
GxQZJgl.jpg

Mackenzie smiled and gave her partner a final kiss farewell before closing the drivers side door and stepping away from the vehicle. She listened to Ash turn the key in the ignition, readying to leave and she felt a pang of worry, not for the two inside the car but for her love standing opposite to her. She watched him, across the roof of the Beast, wanting nothing more than to beg him to go with them, leave Vitae and keep himself safe, but she knew the answer already. Not if she wasn't. And not as long as the colony was threatened by the pack. She watched as the Beast rolled away slowly, heading towards the front gate of the colony with her two friends safely tucked inside.

Ashley-May meant what she had told Mac, she had ever intention of returning this evening with popcorn and nothing would be wrong. The colony would be safe and sound, as would it's residence. As anxious as she was for the evening she had the notion that everything would work out in the end. As they approached the gates it was clear they were not the only people getting out of dodge for the night. There were several other packed vehicles ahead of them, slowly exiting through the main gates of the colony. Bart stood at the side, not questioning a single person as they chose to leave. She knew Diffey was trying to convince any civilians he could to leave for the night, and come back when called, if called. Clearly his message had got through to people.

After a few minutes of waiting they were out on the road headed towards the town and drive in. She kept her silence for a time before she sighed and glanced to Eli. "Just so we're clear, I have no interest in spending tonight talking about... us. Okay? It's over and done with, you made yourself clear and I don't want to cry any more about it. I'm having a hard enough time keeping myself emotionally stable without needing to add anything else in. Besides, I'm in a good mood after Mac and Will told me about their engagement: I don't want you to ruin it."
Safton Safton

upload_2017-10-14_0-33-55.jpeg
William watched the Beast roll away, sighing deeply as it slowly left his sight. Turning aside to see Mackenzie still watching after the vehicle, he slowly stepped toward her, taking her hand in his own and interlacing his fingers in hers. "They'll be okay," he murmured. "No matter what happens here, they'll be safe. Liam, too."

upload_2017-10-14_0-42-23.jpeg
Elijah was silent, eyes staring blankly ahead out the windshield as Ashley-May steered them out onto the road. Part of him wanted to speak up and break the silence, maybe continue on with the relatively pleasant conversation they had managed back outside the Clinic, but no words came. Instead, it was Ash who spoke first. He turned to look at her, nodding his understanding even as he felt an icy cold dagger of guilt tear through his heart at her tone. He was opening his mouth to reply, to acknowledge her request at the very least, when he paused.

Their engagement.

"Wait, what?" he asked incredulously. Eli's mind was reeling. "Did you just say 'engagement'?"

travisbello.jpg

Chase's neck went a little slack when the other man took his hand. Emile sought to comfort or reassure even though Chase felt he didn't need it. Though he gave the hand in his a squeeze in return and turned his head to look at him with a light smile, "I don't know, but they aren't the only ones I'm worried about." Though he shook his head slightly at the promise, "That's one promise you can't be sure of." He remarked with a light huff, but he wouldn't tell Emile to try and take it back.

"Speaking on the subject." Chase's features turned a little more stern as he twisted slightly in his seat so he could get a full look at Morgan past the headrest. "Since we're sticking together I need to make sure you and I are on the same page. No matter what anyone says or does you can't react, whether it's about me or the pack." His brow was raised as he was waiting for her to reply and make sure she understood. "I don't care if someone pulls a gun or a knife on me, we can't hurt anyone or it will only work against us." Chase still wasn't entirely sure how anyone who recognized him and realized he was with the pack was going to go, but he was expecting some distaste and didn't want it to affect the plan. He also knew that Morgan was smart and probably understood this, but he understood she was young.
NanLia NanLia

bTU0wF0.png

Mackenzie turned her attention away from the empty road to William as he spoke and took her hand. "I know," She said quietly, no chance his words reassured her, "I know they will be safe, it's you I'm worried about." She squeezed his hand as they started towards the front gate and wall - where Will was posted for the evening with Leech. "I wanted you to go with them, but I know you wouldn't have and I'm not interested in fighting with you." She continued. Around them the colony was making final preparations; they were an hour from sunset and less than three until the full moon when the pack was expected to attack. She bit her lip before speaking again, "I have a bad feeling about tonight, like something is going to go sideways on us, but I don't know what." She glanced towards him giving a slight shrug of her shoulders. "Hypnos hasn't given me any premonitions or anything this is just... gut feeling. Just... Be careful around Franklin? He seems like he's accepted you, us, but I'm not sure."

GxQZJgl.jpg

Ashley-May raised an eyebrow as Elijah clearly hadn't been brought into the fold about what conspired between Will and Mac today. "Yep, you heard me, engaged as in to be married." She couldn't prevent the smile from crossing her lips. "I know, right? I was floored too. Not by Will asking mind you, I kind of expected the man to have soft bits to him. It was Mac accepting that just confused me. Still does to be honest." Ash found it comforting to talk to Eli again, they had been on the fast track to being very close and good friends prior to Hypnos giving them a vision of their possible future and it being utterly derailed. "I never expected her to be the marrying type, but I think she'll have plenty of opportunity to be the run away bride."
Safton Safton

BRUpige.jpg
zlawuat.jpg

Morgan glowered at Chase as he suggested that she would do anything foolish while inside the colony. "You know I'm going to be Alpha one day, right?" She questioned but pushed herself up in the seat to sit properly, leaning forward slightly to address him. "Besides which, I have invested interest in the colony as well. You're not the only one there with friends." She huffed but meant nothing by it, a smile crossing her lips. "Emile already said you and I are sticking close tonight, to watch each other's backs. I won't be killing any hunters, but I'm not going to let any of them kill you either. It's not hard to stop a human before they act - they are pretty slow."

Emile snorted a laugh as Morgan's statement, glancing in the rear view to see her haughty expression. "You tell that to le chasseur. See if you are faster than her, eh? How many time Brody try and catch her? And she send him home wit holes instead." He shook his head, turning his attention back to the road as they were approaching their first position until they received the signal from the colony. At this distance Emile was aware of the presence of the Oracle; it was hardly drawing his attention, not like the pull other supernatural beings closer to her would do, but he knew she was still well within the colonies walls. He paused, a frown wrinkling his brow. "Who you have in the colony, fillette?" He looked to Chase for clarification. "She find a boy she like there?"
Crono Crono

Hypnos had been in a coma like state up until a moment ago, trying to pool as much power as possible for the coming incident within Vitae. Though unbeknownst to its inhabitants the Colony had other concerns than the Pack to deal with. Now that he was awake and had about as much power as he was going to get it was time for the deity to make his appearance in the Colony.

When Hypnos appeared in the Colony he would send a stream of his energy to Mackenzie, pulling her into a slumber so that a vision could be given. Hypnos wondered about the Colony trying to find the elders with little luck as they were spread out every which way. Though he didn't particularly have to make his presence known Hypnos figured he should pay a visit to the Djinn that offered him a prayer. After all it had been so long since he had gotten one, and he was fairly certain this was the first supernatural being to pray to him.
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Once Mackenzie fell asleep the vision would play out with images of Chase and Emile approached the gate in peace and everything seemingly going well. Then the perspective would change and suddenly there would be screams. Visions of the Dead with their ripped out and sounds of gunfire along with some colorful language surrounding the word traitors. Hypnos left the vision as vague as possible. After all it was up to the Oracle to interpret.
NanLia NanLia

Last edited:
Ginny blinks, getting a sense of something, though it's pretty hard to tell what. It's a sort of mental itch, that she's come to recognize as a warning. It means there's a mind nearby that she shouldn't look into. Too dangerous. She looks around, icy blue eyes searching for whatever it is.

travisbello.jpg

Chase huffed and shook his head, turning back to the windshield ahead of him at the girls response. He knew she wasn't going to kill or hurt anybody, but he also knew tensions could very easily get high and if she reacted to something harshly it could spark something in anyone nearby. Emile's reaction wasn't so much to back him up necessarily but to speak on Mackenzie and her capabilities. Once the grilling started Chase shook his head in innocence though the Alpha had called Morgan a french term he hadn't heard the man use before, "We weren't even there long enough for her to meet anyone." He replied, turning slightly in the chair to eye her for a moment. His own words echoing as he remembered Morgan speaking with Adelaide, the Witch was the only one she'd really actually spoken to. But was it really enough for a friendship to blossom? He hadn't a clue and gave up on the thought process.​
NanLia NanLia

upload_2017-10-14_17-11-52.jpeg
William frowned, stopping in his tracks as he gently pulled at Mac's hand, turning her to face him as he took her other. He stepped in to look down at her. "I promise I won't turn my back on him," Will said quietly, squeezing her hands. He wasn't sure what to think of Franklin -- their first meeting two weeks ago hadn't exactly put them off on the right foot. Ever since he had arrived with his Nest in full, they had taken to planning sessions together. The air between them was cool, distant, but professional. Will sensed that the Den Master wasn't pleased about his relationship with Mackenzie and held no illusions that the ancient vampire knew about how close the two of them had grown.

Likewise, he had little doubt that Franklin could sense the anger Will reserved for him. The way he was able to manipulate Mackenzie, make the headstrong love of his life doubt herself like no one else could. He had read Mackenzie's journal over the past two weeks... as much as he could stand to. He knew her past held more than a little darkness -- and her time spent as Franklin's prisoner was a major part of that. If the situation were any different -- if Vitae didn't depend on the Den Master's help to survive -- Will knew it was entirely likely that he would have already tried to kill the vampire, as ill-advised as such a course of action would have been. For all his pretense as a socialite, the man could never hide the ancient and powerful predator beneath those calculating eyes and behind every deliberate but graceful movement.

Will forced the thoughts away, speaking up again. "It goes for you, too. Be careful. I know some of them were -- are -- friends of yours. But if I were Franklin and I was planning on getting you back to the Nest, tonight would be the night I'd do it." He allowed himself a somber smile. "I hope we're both just paranoid. Still..." his finger danced meaningfully across the wedding band on her finger. "Don't put yourself at risk, okay? No matter what happens, keep yourself safe. Promise?"

upload_2017-10-14_17-44-21.jpeg
Elijah's expression was blank as he stared out the windshield at the road ahead, at a total loss for words. "That bastard," he murmured, but there was no force behind the words. A smile grew on his face as he shook his head ruefully. "I should have seen it coming... but they both managed to surprise me." He turned to look at Ash, "She'd better not," he said with faux warning. "She breaks his heart and I might just have to reconsider how much she scares me."

BRUpige.jpg
zlawuat.jpg

Morgan had paled slightly when her uncle mentioned meeting people, specifically men, inside the colony. She leaned back in her seat, keeping a watchful eye on the two in the front trying to gauge whether or not either of them suspected her and her outings. As Chase reassured Emile she had not met anyone at the colony she felt a little bit of relief wash over her. "I am not a little girl, uncle." She stated with a huff of defiance to the two men in front of her. "And Ashley-May and Adelaide were both very nice to me while we were there," She countered Chase's suggestion that she hadn't met anyone there. "I care enough about both of their well being: They aren't like the hunters there, not like Mackenzie." She hadn't missed Emile's warning about the Oracle's talents for kill off hunters: she had seen Brody return to the pack to heal enough times to know what the tiny woman was capable of.

Emile glanced to Chase as the younger man spoke, an attempt to read if he was covering in some way for his niece, but by his expression it was evident that wasn't the case... this time. He ignored Morgan's complaints from the back seat, his mood dipping for the time being. He knew and trusted Chase well enough to watch over Morgan, but he certainly started to worry that she might be the bigger issue between the two of them. He slowed the truck and turned into a parking lot only a few short minutes away from the colonies gates, the convoy of various vehicles following suit behind him. As he pulled into a space and shifted the truck into park he turned to look at his niece sternly. "You are une fillette," He reassured her. "Because Alpha do not need to tell others what they are. You listen to Honiahaka, Petite Fille, or I will leave you here with a gardien."
Crono Crono

bTU0wF0.png

Mackenzie frowned as William pulled her to a stop only a short distance from their destination, already Franklin, Bart, Leech, Clay and several others were waiting for them. Her dark eyes looked up into his as he spoke, once more attempting to reassure her that he would be mindful of the vampire. She sighed softly as he cautioned her about Franklin - like she didn't know what he was capable of. She was all too aware of Williams ill feelings towards the vampire, more so after reading her journal. The man had attempted to convince her she had been 'brainwashed' into believing the Nest and Franklin himself were good, that they were her family and that she belonged. Even to this day Mac couldn't believe it, though part of her doubted her feelings, she simply couldn't see what Will did.

Lips parted to speak, to try and dispel any of Will's worries, after all she would be 'ground forces' with Clay this evening, but before she could utter a word she was suddenly aware of a presence within the colony. Eyes widened as she came to understand it was Hypnos, likely come to make good on his promises when the vision took hold. It was far different than any other she had been issued previously, rendering her unconscious, body falling slack.

Mackenzie witness the approach of Chase and a man she did to recognize visually but somehow knew the man could be none other than the Pack's Alpha. They approached the gates to Vitae slowly, hands held aside and palms open. The gates were opened for the two mean speaking of peace, offering a truce and asking for admittance to speak more to the colony of people about what they offered.

Time moved in a hurried blur, people dashing around her, screaming and shouting. Gun fire and howls took the night air as hunters were descended upon, torn apart by wild beasts. The attacks were shadowed, hunters fleeing from an unseen foe only to be dragged into the darkness, screams following them.

GxQZJgl.jpg

Ashley-May smirked at first as Elijah cursed his partner, part of her simply delighted in the fact that he, too, had been left out of planning portion. She figured Addy had been brought in on the secret, mostly because the psychic couldn't honestly be kept out. However Ash's smile soon faded and her mood soured as Eli continued on to part threaten, part warn Mac about breaking the man's heart. The hypocrisy was certainly not lost on her: it was perfectly fine for her to hurt her, but should Mac ever hurt Will -a thing she was quite positive not possible, he would do something about it.

Ash bit her cheek to keep from voicing her displeasure of his statement, remaining in silence for several moments before reaching forward to turn on the radio instead, not wanting to speak to the man any longer.
Safton Safton

upload_2017-10-14_19-4-10.jpeg
William had been waiting for Mackenzie's response, seeing her lips part but no words came. Her eyes glazed over, before seeming to roll back into her head and her muscles went limp. He reacted instantly, reaching out to wrap his arms around her lest she hit the ground. Gingerly, he knelt down, lowering Mac to the ground in the process. He cradled her head with one arm, the other hand coming to rest on her cheek. "Mac? Can you hear me?" He felt helpless -- he knew this was likely one of Hypnos's visions, but the knowledge did nothing to calm him. Finally he settled for taking one unresponsive hand in his own, bringing it up to rest on her chest while he laid his on top of it. "I'm here," he murmured, rocking her head as he waited for her to wake.

upload_2017-10-14_19-9-44.jpeg
Elijah knew he had made a mistake as soon as the words left his mouth. He'd been so caught up in the joy of the moment, the friendly banter between him and Ash that he had missed so dearly, that he hadn't even thought of the irony in his statement... the way he had broken Ashley-May's heart in a misguided attempt to keep her "safe" from himself. As Ash reached forward, he broke the silence, "I..." he began, but soon enough the radio was on and he was drowned out by the drone of music. The apology died on his lips as he slowly turned to look out his window, slumping back into his seat.

It didn't take long for Hypnos to find the Djinn. He could sense he much in the same way he was sure she could sense him. The deity would appear in the same room as her as well as the others in the clinic. " So this is where the makeshift clinic is." Hypnos said as he took a look around the place. His eyes would then settle on Ginny, " And you must be Ginny... I just wanted to thank you for that prayer you sent me. "
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Solomon sensed the powerful presence of a deity descended on the Colony. The sorcerer looked back into the Colony where he sensed the power from. Solomon then looked back out at the field where multiple different spell arrays lay in wait of the coming assault, including his new spell. Solomon only hoped it would work at least half as well as he expected it would.

She blinks, rather startled, before she remembers, and smiles, a little uncertain of how the others will react. True to her expectations, Tara immediately jumps, and almost goes into combat mode before calming somewhat as she sees Ginny seem perfectly relaxed.

"I'm just glad it worked. That's… never something that I've done." The djinn says softly. Tara looks between them, confused. "I'm… missing something." The vampire mutters.

travisbello.jpg

While a part of Chase thought Emile was being a little harsh, another part of him believed Morgan needed to hear those words. He stayed quiet during, only speaking up afterwards. "Okay Dad, I think she gets the idea." Chase spoke with mild sarcasm giving the man slight raised eyebrows in an attempt to get him to back off with the assumption she understood. Chase knew well the relationship the two had, and wasn't trying to poke at it with the sarcastic nickname in the moment. But he knew if the two continued then Morgan would indeed be left here because they'd both get louder and puff out their chests. So he would diffuse it here and now, hopefully.

"Let's get some air." He said to neither of them in particular, opening the vehicles passenger door and stepping out. Glancing at the convoy of vehicles following them into the parking area. The man took a deep breath before shutting the door and taking a few steps away with hands on his hips.​
NanLia NanLia

bTU0wF0.png

Mackenzie awoke with a start, fingertips curling into the material of his shirt as she gasped. Eyes wide she looked around herself in confusion for several seconds before she relaxed in Will's arms, coming to understand just where she was. "They're coming." She whispered almost hoarsely, pushing herself up to sit, though making no attempt to move away from Will or the comfort of his arms. "The pack is coming; they're going to pretend to come in peace, then attack us when our guard is down." She could still hear the screams of people dying around her, the smell of burning buildings and flesh -all reminiscent of what she could remember from Borseti. "You can't trust them, don't let the council listen to them."

mvQIQww.jpg
JIZmpao.jpg
3FwN9eU.jpg

What ever was transpiring between the two love birds was certainly not missed by those gathered by the gates waiting. The civilians had long since passed through and the gates were once more closed and sealed for the imminent attack. Franklin glared as Will held and caressed Skye however before he could step forward and intervene Clay was making his way to the pair. It annoyed him far more than he liked to admit that Will had managed to get under his skin -not many humans could, worse yet Skye had fallen back in with the Nest naturally, easily joining them during scouting and training exercise's it was almost like she was back with them again except for him. He felt a touch at his shoulder and glanced aside to see Leech drawing his attention. "Don't worry about it, boss. She'll come home again, you wait." As much as he wanted to believe the woman, named by Skye herself, he knew the hunter was lost to him.

Clay jogged the short distance from the group waiting to the two council members. "Hey," He came to kneel opposite of Will, glancing between the two quickly before settling on Mac, "Everything alright here? It's not like you to fall over like that, Skye, at least not sober. What happened?"
Safton Safton

BRUpige.jpg
zlawuat.jpg

Emile turned his attention back to the younger man seated beside him, he knew he had pushed Morgan, he was well aware of their relationship and how the pack often viewed them. As much as they loved each other they were often at odds; a natural thing for Alpha and their heirs as he had been with his own father. He worried for her and the pack, he knew what he was like at this age - wild and free from the pack roaming as he pleased, but he naturally wanted better for Morgan. Chase exited the truck and he turned to issue an apology and explanation to Morgan but the girl swung the door open to the vehicle, stepped out and promptly slammed it closed behind her. He sighed, leaning his head back on the head rest and closed his eyes, this was not on the list of issues he had expected for the evening.

Morgan strode around the back of the truck to the passengers side and where Chase was out. She was angry and annoyed but not at him; at the very least Chase had been defending her as much as he could. She paced a few steps to the left then back again before facing Chase. "He doesn't get it!" She growled, turning to pace again. "He thinks I'm a child when I'm a grown ass woman. He's constantly on me for things I haven't even done yet." She shook her head. "How is that fair? He doesn't go telling you what to do and when, so why does he get to to me?"
Crono Crono

upload_2017-10-14_23-22-51.jpeg
William clutched Mackenzie tightly to him as he saw her eyes open, clearly disoriented. He leaned down to press an eager kiss against her forehead as she regained her bearings. He loosened his hold on her to allow her to sit up, surprised when she began speaking almost immediately. He stared at her, wide-eyed, listening to every word. Slowly, the look of surprise melted away as his jaw clenched, his face taking on a grim set. He nodded his understanding slowly.

Part of him had hoped against hope that Chase and to an extent even Adelaide were right -- the Pack had no interest in slaughtering them. He had never truly believed it... and now he knew he was a fool to even consider the notion. They meant to make a second Borseti... but at least they knew what was coming this time.

Hearing the sound of approaching footfalls, Will glanced up to see Clay and gave him the slightest of nods. "She's okay," he said evenly. "It's... it's an Oracle thing."

travisbello.jpg

A small sigh escaped Chase when he'd heard the door to the truck slam shut loudly. It seemed as though his intervention had been too late and one of them was clearly upset. Turning to see who he spotted Morgan walking out behind the truck, fuming and pacing. Then came the growling and yelling that followed, comparing the way Emile treated both him and her. The man leaned against the back of the truck and crossed his arms over his chest, "He doesn't tell me what to do because he didn't raise me." Chase said directly, deciding getting to the point was the best choice. "Because despite the fact that he and I care for each other we aren't family by blood."

"And he likes to check out my ass when I'm naked and vulnerable between shifts." Deciding to end on an attempted humorous note he wiggled his brows slightly though he kept the rather serious look on his face.​
NanLia NanLia

Clay glanced to Will as he explained what had ailed Skye, he frowned momentarily before looking back at the diminutive hunter. "Maybe you'll think twice the next time a god makes you an offer." He remarked but grinned when she turned a glare to him. He reached out and helped Will bring Mackenzie back to her feet. "We need you two to get it together." He paused taking in Skye as she got back ti her feet. She looked steady enough.

Mackenzie held to Will's side, hand still interlaced with his, needing the connection to remain calm. She nodded to Clay as he mentioned they still had work to do, as though she could ever forget, she looked to Will, she knew he would take what she told him to heart, he would do anything to protect the colony and stop the pack from taking them.
Safton Safton

Morgan paused as Chase spoke, at first listening as she was mid step before she turned to face him. Lips parted to chastise him, to deny his logic, regardless of family or not it didn't make a difference but Chase spoke again, catching her off guard. She blinked at his final statement. His demeanor hadn't changed but what he said had blown her away. She was speechless, stunned to silence, so much so that she turned and started back around the back side of the truck. "You suck, you know that, right?" She called back to him.
Crono Crono

Users who are viewing this thread

Back