• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Natalie Brenton

Natalie gave a nod, grinning as per usual. "I'm pretty sure he has no desire to be like the rest of his family, just based off mannerisms and what he's said already. He'll turn out alright. There is one who's finding his way out of the woods, Darrens piece of shit father actually sent us on a goose chase hoping we'd torch him. He's trying to distance himself from the family and be a decent person. I can give you the address later if you want, if you could just do me a favor and find a way to make sure he doesn't bite it, I'd be grateful...Sir. He's got a wife and daughter now, and I have no desire to see those two get hurt by relation alone. I dread to think of what his horrid family would do to those two if they wanted to..." She worked her jaw back and forth, Agas giving an excited grin in her mind. "Well now THOSE are some interesting thoughts. And this is why we get along so well." "Anyways yea, we're going to wind up handling his family. They were connected to the angel slave ring that Soulflare broke up...I'm going to enjoy feeding Cianan his own teeth." She set down the puke bucket, giving him a nod.

"I'll speak to darren, he'll probably help. If you have any healing magic though like...what ya did with me? Keep it on standby. I get the suspicion Agas isn't going to welcome him into our head with open arms." "Of course I will. And then I'll squeeze those arms around his neck really...really tight." Natalie pardoned herself to hunt down Darren, coughing into her fist to get his attention. "Hey darren? We need a favor from you...Like, super big favor. We can bring your sister into the office for this if you want, this might take a hot minute. We need you to...hopefully try to bridge my mind with Spitfires. Your father and uncle can go tapping into skulls, we're hoping you can do the same."
PMwfeQTiXF5r2pHh9v49Q3aIYw5PeYmoxm3vNrTwwFkYun5jkdEAepLO_xBKHg6msvB7BSdXOCh3reXdk9AynY3Fi_jMOsDHR0KKArAazgcLC7UNXfkVz1NHG7p33Uv0dgycV7CR

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Velocity

"You're right, some tomfoolery is afoot and we can't have that right now. As much as I like you so far Axiom, you are a really big guy. Like...suuuper big. Then again I'm short so everyone is tall to me. Point is, you wading into the crowd would be a mess. I got this, don't worry!" She stretched her legs and rolled her shoulders, giving a nod. "Rival a wind god huh? You willing to put money on that Elementa? I need to buy lunch and that sounds like a bet I could buy lunch off of." She grinned beneath her helmet. Elementa might be bragging when she said her piece, but Velocity knew for a fact that she was the fastest girl around, this would be no sweat for her! Besides she had a good amount of strength to her despite her size, how hard could it be to steal someone out of a large crowd of anti-powered protestors? Like a game of snakes! "Right be right back!" Velocity ran down the side of the building, picking up just enough speed so that her blue trail blinked out of sight. She rushed through the crowd at what felt like a leisurely pace to her, creeping up behind the milky white person and grabbing them, pulling them into her little bubble of compensation in the process.

"Hey sorry, need to bother you for a second! This is a non-powered protest, and I'm afraid you're not fitting in right now." In the span of but just two or three seconds Velocity had returned, setting the new visitor on the rooftop beside her. "Done! Dude...girl?...Whatever. You are super light, I've heard of dieting but c'mon!"
adam-isailovic-d2.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Sorrow

The symbiote was enjoying the simple fact of being attached to Ivory for the moment. Not too long ago she had enjoyed some Reece's cups, so at the moment she was rather placated. "Not your brightest decision, Ivory. Perhaps you could convince the professor to raise your grades by other means? Many people are more open to listening when they can't breathe." Sorrow, unlike her human companion, wasn't necessarily a good 'person'. Then again, it wasn't truly evil. It simply...was. "It would also mean we'd have to spend less time in that awful room you have to go to. Too many test tubes... too many beakers. Bunsen burners. It bothers me."

The sound of gunshots and screaming perked the Zoga's interest, an amused chuckle rippling through Ivory's mind, courtesy of her partner. "I know that sound. It's time for something actually productive then?" At her partners request the Symbiote quickly spread out across her form to create an impromptu outfit, the white staining blue to form patterns and color. "Do we get to eat this time? I still say you should try it. You, humans, are one of the more savory races. With after tones of sweet." The symbiote closed over Ivory's face before 'relaxing' in its new shape. It bled into her skin and beneath it, becoming just as one as one could be with another entity. "Well? What now?"
d647b87-092ec886-adcd-4c69-b412-b2e0f6c81ff9.png

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Deathkitten Deathkitten

<.Project Nexus.>
<Memories: Uploaded.>
<PRESENTING...>

I had a dream, A dream everything was normal again, A dream where I still had and knew my family...A dream where I had my original body. I woke up, Still on the bench, where I woke up back to the real world, behind all those Anti-Power protesters. They wanted to get rid of 'Heroes' like me, or those Villians with those powers.
I stood up, The sun gleaming onto my visor as I pick up my M4 Carbine and my grocery bag full of snacks and water. The rain was still soft, but was dying down as the afternoon was around the corner. "Agh...Dammit, I already hate these damned protesters. Be ruining my sleep cycle, Suit, Commence energy conserver thing-o." The HUD lit up green then returned to the normal blue HUD, Signaling that the energy conservers had activated, Meaning I needed less sleep than a normal human. I scanned the crowd as I walked away, A few protesters took note of me and approached me quickly.
"Whoa, Easy there kiddos!" I say as I stick my metal hands out towards them.

| Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Deathkitten Deathkitten ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Or anyone else at the Protest!|

War
She glanced over to her fellow concept, amusement still hidden behind a stern gaze. "And yet, you still don't outright say you won't. You're the one who's all about these 'new experiences' dear Death. I never know what flight of fancy you may take. At least you know what my thoughts are." It was true that concepts like the two of them were unused to 'new' experiences, but that suited War just fine. After all, every war in itself was new was it not? New deaths, new experiences, new tactics, and weapons. That was the 'newness' she enjoyed. "Please, Chutes isn't my pup. He amuses me if simply for the fact I only have to give him a hard look and he shrinks away. However, he did request help so I thought I would oblige it. Said he wanted me to help him prevent the O.A from causing a mass kidnapping of children or something of that nature. I simply made myself an irresistible target for a hungry mosquito. It gave me something to do after all. As for champions...I believe one of mine is a bit preoccupied right now, if that sense of bloodlust tickling at the back of my mind is any indication. Pick something, and I'll consider it as a past time."

Her attention moved to Charlie, forcing the blood and gore covered medallion into her hands. "Yes. There's an alleyway that's soaked in red from one end to the other a block away south right now, if you really must know. How these 'O.A' members are giving you all any trouble is a mystery. Then again, you are all so fragile aren't you? They said they could use someone of my strength. I decided to show them just what they wanted. I believe Death could attest to their soul being present among the afterlife if she so desired and took the time."
0d72a41d46c50926dd6d10b114b1c610.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Tactician

"We'll be searching the same room. You have quicker reflexes, so you'll drop in first and stand point. If anyone tries to come in, you're to knock them out. Shouldn't be too hard. No one knows we're here, you'd take them by surprise." He crept his way over to the control box, opening it up. "There's a way to fry the security system for the grate. There's a twenty digit sequence that causes a brief short circuit. The timing is very short, so watch me for next time." He quickly tapped away at the control box before he paused, giving a nod as the 'armed' light flickered and then died out. "Alright. Ladies first."
ed2c9c4d165ff4914d65a4a1a01168b7.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Jade

"Getting lost? No. I can eject myself from your system whenever I want or need to. Give her time on the whole 'permanent body' thing. I think she sort of likes how she looks. I'd love to get a better look at just how accurate yours is though.~" There was the special fact she could get away with saying shit like this now, because if she had verbalized it Ariah would have strangled her in her sleep. Despite the fact, she had the feeling that Ariah was watching her. "There is no way she heard me, I think she's just watching me at all times now." As the two arrived at the correct system she gave a physical nod, slowly closing her eyes. Focus on the optical systems, easy enough right? Not right. There was one thing interfacing with a system, there was another thing altogether to SHARE a system rather than over-ride it. It was like trying to open a tin can with a dull spoon, for lack of a better term. "It's a bit harder than you'd think. Usually I just over-ride a system and take place, but I'm trying to NOT do that here."
097a5119b03f31d6df1168f8d305e2df.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten

~Mashu~
Yellow #3

Kaden Eyes.jpg As Mashu drew closer, she slowed down. A man. He was armored, but that didn't mean anything. She had meant plenty of men who wore armor yet had no idea what real battle was like. What made him stand out was his twitchiness. It was as if something inside of him was begging to run rampant. The demon grinned. How fun.

The artifact itself was held by a guardian of some sort. The fun ones are always guarded, aren't they? All the better, that meant that this wasn't a wasted trip for sure. Ignoring the obviously disturbed man, Mashu forced Kaden's body to straighten up as she twisted the grin on his face it into something more predatory. "I am a challenger. Give me your worst." Oh this was definitely going to be entertaining. Maybe the reward wouldn't be worth it in the end, but who cared? She wanted to burn some energy and get used to her new vessel while possibly fucking around with the man next to her. Who knew? Maybe she could even convince him into causing some chaos for her. Or break his heart. It was always fun watching humans spiral after you murdered the ones they love. Some would even go as far as to call it an art, but to her it was all just entertainment.

(Interacting with ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles 's Wildcard and Deathkitten Deathkitten 's Artifact Guardian Lady))

~Anne Beaufort~
Motel

1612318153027.png Gently petting Aia, Anne chuckled at how clingy she was. It made sense if one thought of a child. She had done a ton of research when she first realized Aia was mimicing human behavior. After stressful incidents, even small ones, children tended to cling to the person they trusted the most; whether that was a parent or someone else was a case to case detail. Just like a normal little girl, the alien was clinging to Anne in the same way any child would after getting lost for an entire day in the city. The more she watched Aia the more stumped she was. Anatomically speaking, the scientist would say that she was most similar to a reptile; well, with the exception of a few quirks but that was expected since she is an alien. However, her behavior was very mammalian. Like how she was willing to socialize with complete strangers. Without knowing what Aia was or how her species normally behaved, Anne could only ask herself if this was innate or if being raised by a human in a human dominated society had influenced the alien. Well, if that's the case that means she would never be able to adapt back to her own world. The thought made her frown. It wasn't like they would ever be able to find Aia's home planet from the countless other planets in the universe. Aia was never returning to her home in the first place.

Heaving out a breath of air, Anne erased the thought from her mind. There was no point in being upset over something she couldn't change. They would just have to make the best of it. Patting the alien's head, the scientist chirped, "Come on, up up!" Encouraging Aia to let her go long enough to stand up and collect her things, the dark-haired woman beamed. "I'm feeling bacon. How about you? Do you want bacon?" Smushing Aia's cheeks and letting them go, she giggled at the sparkle in those eyes. "Get dressed and we'll go."

((interacting with Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving 's Aia))

Zael'teph Zim
Wildcard's Belt | "What are you waiting for?! CUT THEM UP! NOW!"

The cursed sword was silently for the majority of the little journey, and showed little interest in striking any conversation all the way. That was, until the mercenary reached the location of the artefact. It appeared as though they were not the only pair present, and Mashu may likely feel another presence eyeing her from Wildcard's belt. The sword's attention however, shifted primarily toward the odd creature that seemed to come with the artefact. A guardian? Was it bound to the artefact in a similar fashion as he was to the cursed blade? Was it and the artefact one and the same?

"Ohhhhh. Ohohohohohoho..." There was a low chuckling from 'Zim' as he began to garner more and more interest toward the artefact. "Hey, hey, you retarded merc, what's the plan?" The sword asked Wildcard, voice laced with anticipation. "Fuck up the little elf over here, or murder the guy that's possessed by a demon over there? I don't mind either way, I'm famished, wanna unsheathe me and go a little wild? Oooooh, how about you shove me into the kid's hands over there and I wrestle control for his body with that hoe over there who's got her hand stuck up his ass and controlling him like a sock-puppet? There's a chance his body just breaks in the process. Admit it, it'll be kinda funny to watch."

Regardless, at this point, the sword was practically bouncing in anticipation of a fight. Evidently, 'Zim' was quite the zealous fan for violence. "OI WHAT THE FUCK WE'RE GOING TO FIGHT THE HORNY ELF THING FIRST, RESPECT YOUR ELDERS YOU LITTLE-BOY-MOLESTING SOW! BY THE WAY, THE KING'S RAID CALLED AND THEY WANT THEIR SCYTHE-SUCCUBUS BACK!" The blade yelled loudly at Mashu, who had went ahead and proclaimed herself a challenger and decided to have a go at the guardian first. "HEY SHE'S GOING TO STEAL OUR KILL ARE YOU JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND TAKE IT?!"

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Kyrenka Kyrenka

Dantalion.pngDantalion
"I could eat corpses if I wished it, but so could any demon, Oriax," Dantalion huffed, realizing he was right, "Yeah... he'll focus on killing anyone involved. You're right."

"Well, I hope he learns that you're a man of your word," she mused, still staring forward with a dangerous look in her eye, "Let's get Lilia. Don't complain about the chores. I'm going to be helping one way or another with the chores and everything. If the church is active here, then we'll need to be careful. Aiming for angels wouldn't be a good idea. There's no point to it anyhow. We need to focus on defending ourselves and getting a foothold, not going on the hunt."

"This area has Heroes working in it. They get paid. After we have Lilia back under the wing, you and I can look into doing hero work. It would allow us to make money from fighting - many even get away with killing villains to solve the problems society has. All we need is a piece of paper."

LostHaven LostHaven

Mia.pngMia
"Oh good. It's good you can't get lost," she muttered aloud, before switching to speaking mentally, I wouldn't mind you checking how accurate my body is. I know it is very accurate in terms of my external systems. My skin, as you know, is very soft and natural-feeling. My hair has an odd sheen to it but is soft. I don't have to urinate or defecate, but I do have the proper holes for such things. I also know my father made sure I would be able to enjoy sexual or intimate interactions.

She breathed out, trying to let herself relax, trying to allow the systems to flow into her hands as much as possible. She gently surrounded Jade's consciousness with her own like a hug with Jade's back against Mia's front in her lap. Let me try to help slip you in, to aid you. She hummed softly and tried to allow Jade control over her eyes and more than that for her to have sight through them. To let her blink when she wanted to blink, to move where she wanted them to move.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

tabby.pngTabby
"Come on, stand up. We're going out," Tabby said, gently kicking Thomas's feet, "You're looking mopey and I'm bored. It's still raining but who cares? Come on." She walked off, paused to make sure he was following, then continued until she got to the car. She wouldn't tell him a damned thing until they were in the car with the doors closed. She started it up and paused a long moment. Tabby sighed, "Right. We're going to go find your daughter and take her out. She needs her dad and god knows you really really need her. She seems like a complete spitfire and a handful for anyone dealing with her. So! Let's go have some fun. We can go pick her up and take her for brunch. Maybe we can go to a movie or something. Up to you and her."

At the church, Selene was trying her best not to get distracted by the chaos that was going on - Michael and all that - and was on her laptop in one of the pews, trying to research her mom and dad's work. She was super interested in it, wanting to learn just about everything she could about it. She didn't understand a lot of the terms, though, so it meant she had to look up words every two seconds... but still! It was fascinating! It was hard to ignore the voice, but this was way more important.

Two Sides
The OA member seemed to expect Azroch to try to tug him forward, after all, it was a common tactic with a whip. He used it to pull him and give him further momentum forward. It was easy to escape the blow of the mace, though he didn't expect Azroch to avoid the kick in the first place. He grit his teeth in a sort of grin, enjoying the dance they were having, though clearly not to the extent this monster was. He didn't have time to look at the crater that hit created. The man sidestepped behind Azroch and around in an attempt to wind the whip around him and let the blades bite into his sides.

After that, regardless of success, he released his whip and seemed content to move on to other means of combat.

"That mace seems fancy," he remarked, taking steps back from the monster of a man as he pulled his hands apart as though he was drawing a bow. Magic took its shape, and though not ideal in such tight quarters, he shot off a bright streak of energy at the demon.

Seiva was content to watch for the moment. She didn't want to ruin his fun by killing the man too quickly, after all.

On the other side of the tunnels, Samantha could hear her child's cries stop as the young pup heard her return call. Indeed, Amelia was now excited. She knew her mother's call like one knows their own tail. Strangely... almost disappointingly... she experienced no one in the halls. Not a soul tried to stop her. No one could be seen. The scent of those who had milled about hung in the air, but it seemed like they had all left.

A handful of children sat in cages at the end of the tunnel she was rushing through. It came to a large opening where all of them were sat, dirty and a little roughed up, with bars around them. Amelia was standing with her tiny hands around the bars, tail wagging frantically as soon as she saw her momma come around the corner.

Still... it was too quiet.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Jade

"Oh I know. You're skin is so soft, and I love your hair! I'd love to run my hands through it~" Jade must have had a far too pleased smile on her face, because she had the uncomfortable feeling of someone glaring at her. Though Ariah didn't have 'eyes', there was a certain way she could look in her general direction and fill her with dread. "Your sister is such a buzzkill, it's like she knows." Jade did her best to focus, and after a few silent moments she managed to start to tap into Mia's systems, managing to share her optical senses for a few moments. Or perhaps...share a bit too much? Jade focused a bit too hard, outright robbing Mia of her sight to use it for her own. "Hey I can see- I stole your eyes, didn't I?"
097a5119b03f31d6df1168f8d305e2df.png

Wildcard
Oh shit, who's this person? Ah well, lost interest, don't care anymore.

Wildcard spun around at the voice behind him. Oh shit, there was a chick here! He was so focused on the vial that he totally didn't see her! Yes, indeed. That's one hundred percent why I didn't see her. For my knowledge is absolute, voice that narrates my life! "I'm totally a chall- one second." He pulled a desert eagle from his hip and leveled it towards Mashu, taking a pot shot without even looking. The bullet made a very nice hole in the ground, right near where her foot was. He snapped his head in her direction quickly after firing his shot, putting the gun away. "Do you MIND!? I approached the quest first, you can wait until I'm done! Besides, I'm here on errands bigger than your own!" He tapped his hand to his chest in an 'oh so chivalrous' pose. "Death herself has bequeathed unto me a quest to obtain the artifact we see before us. Lo be the idiot who stands between a gentleman and his quest!" Dropping the chivalrous tone he pulled 'Zim' from his belt, gesturing with the sharp end towards Mashu. "In other words. BACK OFF, THIS IS MINE! You can leave in peace, or in pieces! Do you know what this sword is? This is the mighty Zim! Slayer of kings, drinker of blood, fucker of men and women alike! It's blade shall bite through you like a hot blade through...through..." he paused, where was he going with this. "Like a hot blade through a person! Those cut by this blade can never heal, you fool! Begone!" He dropped the murderous tone, looking towards the artifact and its keeper. "Hi hello yes, a challenger is I. Can I have that thing you have there?"
2a2f005e1e9be71bdff0de3f684b1c66.jpg

Deathkitten Deathkitten LostHaven LostHaven Kyrenka Kyrenka

Thomas Black

Thomas had been lost in thought so heavily that he nearly jumped out of his skin when she kicked his feet to snap him back to reality. "Huh? Ah...sure." He followed after Tabby like an obedient dog would its master, sullen as ever, climbing into the car. Probably more patrolling and they needed the car to get somewhere else, he suspected. Though, he would be wrong. As Tabby started to speak Thomas's eyes slowly widened with something akin to the spark of life rekindling. "Really?" His voice sounded weak, and somewhat hoarse. He was going to see Selene? "Thank you...thank you so much. But...what if someone finds out?" Worry gnawed at his stomach like a starving rodent, his face slipping into a frown again. "They'll move them both again if they find out..."
latest

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Azroch

The Archdemon spun around as the man passed him, clearly not intending for his sides to be torn up by the weapon. As his opponent released the whip he looked it over quickly. "Amusing...I think I'll keep it." The whip was quickly consumed in hellfire before it seemingly blinked out of existence, another addition to his collection of weapons. He made a slow advance towards the O.A member, that malicious grin still in place as that miasma of dominance washed off of him like waves. "Like it, do you? Perhaps you'd like a closer look?" As the shot of magic energy flew towards Azroch he flicked the mace in front of him, the dark weapon shattering the magic shot like it was no threat at all. "Are you even trying? I thought you were supposed to be entertaining!" He held his hand at his side as an ebon javelin formed there before he hurled back and hurled it forward, intent on ramming right through his opponents shoulder. If he was quick he could side step it, though being near it left ashen marks on a body that simmered with ill intent.

The demon gave a malicious grin before suddenly charging forward, swinging the mace towards the males midsection in a rib shattering blow. If this attack were to land, there were few things that could keep their ribs in one piece. And a shattered rib was no good for any body, it could tear open a lung or another organ if it moved around too much.
DSk4H7BVwAAcA-8

Deathkitten Deathkitten

slc1aunvh4811.jpg
IVORY

"By th' name o' th' geat mither, wid ye stoap recommending me fowk!? ah dinnae wantae sloch fowk! nae noo! nae efter! nae in th' neist generation! nae in th' neist dimension! bugger fowk! okay? bugger fowk! thay kin sloch thair ain dicks 'n' or ovaries! ah dinnae care! juist stoap suggesting ah sloch fowk! th' human body mak's me peely-wally as is! ah hate masell ony 'n' ilka time that 'cursed time' roles aroond! ah cannae even keek masell in th' mirror aftewards! 'n' we're wasting time cause a'm telling ye tae shut yer non-existant pipe-hole!" Ivory mulls over the situation in her head before coming up with her plan. "We come fae th' shadows. Nae literally though as th' sun's oot bit ye ken whit ah mean. We'll drag they welps bein' shot at 'n' apprehend thaim. Then we'll let th' wee jimmies in blue tak' care o' thaim. Simple as that. Sae lang as ye dinnae stairt tearing libms aff."
Deathkitten Deathkitten ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Last edited:
Orpheus was quiet as he left the hero association building. He had paid for the damages caused by his son and was now on his way to the other business he had in LA. He had ordered a shipment of Mana stones to be used for his teams mages. But when they were used, The mana stones exploded. Orpheus was a man of principles. People who traded were business partners. A partner who betrayed their partner. Deserved only one fate. That was all there was to the situation. Orpheus took in a long breath, and closed his eyes.
c2a8d6dcf4b080bc15066ab8531322c7.jpg"Boss. we've arrived." The driver said as the car stopped. Hearing that, Orpheus exhaled and opened his eyes. They were dull and empty now. Unbuttoning his shirt, He took it off and set it down on the seat. " You are sure no civilians inside right now." he asked. "Yes sir. Surveillance said so" The driver replied. Orpheus got up and stepped out of the car. Drawing his sword, he approached the store as an employee walked out. "Mr. Orpheus, what a pleasant surprise. We were unawa-" However before the employee could finish his sentence. Orpheus raised his blade and sliced the man diagonally into two pieces. The blade going from the clavicle, straight through the ribs. and exiting at the mans hips. "activate the barriers. No one leaves." Orpheus said walking inside. Many of Alexandros operatives running out from the armor cars. surrounding the building. placing down magic devices. A wall of mana surrounding the entire store. Alexandros agents in black Suits lined around it. With a centaur paladin guarding the main entrance.

1612459281284.pngAvro
It took a long moment before she could think of a response to the sudden visitor. Once she did, her mouth opened, "Secretary. Sherm. Stand down. It's fine. If she was going to attack, she wouldn't have given us warning." She stood, turning to face the woman. Even if she was sure from the get go that this woman wasn't going to attack... she was so worried. She didn't want to get killed before she had a chance to give Sherm's darling sister a taste of payback.

"What could I possibly offer you? I'm not going to go anywhere without Sherm at my side... and preferably Secretary coming too. We don't know you. Panzer, Sherm, what do you two think? I'm missing too much context to make decisions myself right now."

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Sherm and kali

Sherm was shocked and by the time he turned to look at the ghostly figure Panzer had already drawn a katana holding it to the specters neck while secretary had gotten infront of him and Avro gun drawn pointed. ".......Secretary stand down" he reaffirmed Avros order as Secretary slowly holstered he weapon. "I did receive reports of a lady calling herself a reaper investigating various revivals. I guess that much is true. However. I have no trust in the divine or any of the sort. You are a stranger. invading a home. That is liable for arrest. And as a hero, I am legally allowed to enforce that arrest. Ive always wondered what slicing through a living incarnation of death felt like-" kali Talked on and on with crazed eyes before she felt a sharp pain in her neck. Reaching behind she pulled a tiny miniscule dart the size of a tic tac out of her neck. Turning around to see Secretary holding the gun. "....I'm impressed dear little brother, being brave enough to tell her to do that. But do you think a mere tranq dart that small will take me down" She finished her sentence. Before she feel face first into the coffee table. Sherms was shaking a bit. Mostly in fear of the results after Kali would wake up. "That dart was designed to Knock an elephant out in less then a second. and she stayed standing for 30...." sherm remarked amazed before turning to avro. "Ive heard the same thing......... For now it would be difficult to resist. So the easier option may be diplomacy" Sherm told avro.

Deathkitten Deathkitten ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

vice.pngThe Cruise
Given that they were literally drowning the pirates until they passed out... the "fight" went quick. So much for a real fight, but pirates could only do so much against a massive sea monster that was basically a divine beast.

That solved and the situation saved, there was little else to do. If they stuck around, they'd get praised and interviewed by the news, but that'd be a pain to deal with. Since the culprits were knocked out, leaving was always a good option... though Sophia seemed interested in pizza and bathing suits of all things. Out of nowhere, Vice's voice rang in James's mind, soft and a little sheepish, like she was uncertain about speaking to him without permission.

Hey, she said. Her voice sounded tired, You guys have all that handled out there? There are more events going on if you're interested. There is an underground fighting ring - it didn't say in the report, but that ring is using slaves to fight. Or if you want something less aggressive, there is a man spouting prophecy disturbing the peace.

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Inferno

When I died, I was sent straight to the dark fiery pits of hell. My soul was burned and tormented for Eighty years straight, Marked by hell and dry of even the slightest bit of water. Screams echoed throughout hell, even those of some of my men who served abroad on my ship before It was sunk.
Now you may not believe me, But I was given another chance by the Devil himself, Lucifer If you must call him a name. He was sent down to hell and turned into the leader of hell If you could say that. He gave me a chance for life again, But he warned me I would not be of my old self.
I woke up on a sandy shore of a beach, I dug my fingers into the sand and opened my eyes to find myself staring at the blue sky above. I push myself upwards and I yelp at the sight of my bones having no flesh on them. "Well, He did warn me, I must give him credit for that." I spoke silently as I examined my ash-colored wings. "Lucifer, You have given me a gift, I thank you for that. Wish me luck." I look out into the horizon of the ocean and I see a ghostly image of a ship floating, I felt as If I had some sort of strange otherworldly connection to it. I shook the feeling off and I stood up, Using my wings to push myself up. Somehow, I still had eyes and hair, and even my Captain's uniform but it had a few demonic tweaks. A light colored red mist came from inside my ribcage, Supposedly where my soul was?

michael.jpgIn the Church
On the one side
Michael nodded, "I'll look into it, then, and do what I can." His focus turned to Father Anderson as she walked off, discussing who else needed to know about this new little girl.

Darren just about jumped out of his skin when Natalie coughed, eyes darting up to her, "You... I... What?" He stared at her as he stood up, "She... she's fine here. This place has a surprisingly good medical room. Ah... That... You really want me to do that? I'm not immune to damage mentally. Agas will hurt me." He wasn't arguing, though. He walked out with her without trying to fight it. If she was asking, it was important. He let out a small groan and rubbed his face, "You so owe me for this. This is gonna suck."

"Anyway... yeah, I should be able to. I've been shown how to about a gazillion times," he muttered, still unhappy about his powers in general. When he saw Michael, he froze for a long moment, staring at him. That was an angel? Well, more than an angel, like... a major angel. God, he was intimidating feeling. Darren looked away finally, eyes going down like he was a child among adults.

"Hello, Darren. I've heard you've come into your powers recently," Michael offered, a small smile donning the corners of his mouth, "Be at ease, please. We're worried about this youngling and our Father. She's not sure how to explain things surrounding her creation, but Agas might understand it better if she could see it directly. For that, we need a psychic. I was told you might be able to help. I would greatly appreciate it."

He looked at the girl, then Natalie, "I... yeah... it's no problem. I'll do my best." Darren took a seat with a small, depressed little sigh, and put his face in his hands. Impressively, it didn't take him long to be facing the two girls, despite having never done it before. He looked positively spooked, though, staring at Agas all tense since he knew she was more than a little mean. Did he deserve any pain? No, not really. But why would she care?

And on the other
Tabby drove straight to the church, yawning as she went. "Look," she grumbled, "Selene's getting older. Even if they found out, she'd put up a fight and I bet so would the church. I can't say anything about your wife, though. Just try to focus on the positive. We're going there. You're gonna surprise her and get to spend time with her. Let me worry, ok? Enjoy the time you have." It wasn't a very long drive before they were stood outside the door of the church. It was propped open and Selene hadn't noticed anyone coming or going. She was still sat there with her eyes glued to the screen on a pew near the door. She had headphones on, listening to some music as she read. Her little face looked so serious. She was really trying to understand the mess of science she was looking at.

To be fair, she was doing far better than others her age would, but... this wasn't some simple task. Aside from the surface idea, she was totally lost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back