• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Natalie Brenton

Natalie gave a dull nod, sitting down into an office chair and setting the bile/blood filled bucket beside her. She still felt nauseous, but at least Agas had stopped trying to wrest control for now. "I don't think we have a word in any language for what Agas is, Father. Let's be honest here." She sort of zoned out in the conversation, the throb in her temples enough of a distraction for her to faze in and out of focus. She did however manage to catch Spitfires confusion about the Father not being around. "Yea, he's been missing for a while now. After the Son rose I think is the estimate. So yea, really important." She glanced at Spitfire, offering a small smile. "She's always trying to get control, no big worries from me. And she says she accepts your apology." "I never said that." "Do me a favor. Just shut the fuck up. Five minutes, please."

Natalie fell silent for a short moment as goosebumps settled across her body at the sensation of something or someone incredibly strong making a sudden arrival, and for once in her life she didn't have a smart ass remark right off the bat. Her eyes were pulled to the door as Michael entered, giving a small nod of...well, the closest thing one could get as 'respect' from Natalie. "Natalie Brenton. It's nice to meet you, Michael." Inside her head Agas had crossed her arms, staring out through Natalie's eyes. "At least we'll make some sort of progress I guess. Tell my brother hello." "Agas says hi. Without the murderous intent for once. So, filling you in. I'll skip the part of Agas trying to take control, I"m sure you guessed that much. Spitfire here, that's what we're calling her, is a new creation. The most we've gotten out of here is that well...God made her, and that she figures he might have been in pain at some point during it. Which, as we know...isn't really how it works with me, I'd imagine." "It's not."
PMwfeQTiXF5r2pHh9v49Q3aIYw5PeYmoxm3vNrTwwFkYun5jkdEAepLO_xBKHg6msvB7BSdXOCh3reXdk9AynY3Fi_jMOsDHR0KKArAazgcLC7UNXfkVz1NHG7p33Uv0dgycV7CR

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Ariah and Jade

"Problem is, I don't think you'd know what you'd be agreeing too. You're too...Mia, I love you, but you're a bit naieve. Limitless knowledge and people still can get the better of you." Jade gave an indignant huff, arms crossed beneath her chest. "I'm not a pain. Also, right here." She shifted a bit to let Mia go toss the juice box away, now stuck with a braid in her hair. She frankly wasn't the biggest fan of braids, but she'd just deal with it later. Either hair down, or in a bun so she could hide it beneath her cap, that was the preference. At the sly grin she was gifted she raised an eyebrow in curiosity. "Uh-huh? You want me to go into that brain of yours?" Ariah, just like Mia had anticipated, interjected. "That is such a terribly, stupid idea. I wouldn't trust Jade in your brain." "Your just mad I did it once without permission. Yea Mia, I can hook up to you, I did it with Ariah once. I'm very good with tech, but you already knew that. If it's tech, I can hack into it, meld with it, whatever. Some stuff just takes a little more effort. Why do you ask?"
097a5119b03f31d6df1168f8d305e2df.png
fb42ce4fa357cdf80266c29aa75088f8.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Velocity

A soft hum escaped her, the petite young woman nodding. "I get it. You seemed like a bit of a downer, and it's not like I understand the severity of this situation. But it's nothing new, it never is. It's not isolated to any one specific thing, or race, or anything. This is just human condition at work. We just have to let it happen, we can't stomp it out or pretend it's not here." Standing up on the edge of the building as Elementa called out the new visitor she stretched her arms above her head, fingers knitting together as she did so. "Yep, that's weird with a capital W. No one seem's to notice them either. Maybe only a powered can spot them? Or maybe they're selectively letting people see them. Maybe a ghost? You think I can punch a ghost? Can ANY of us punch a ghost? Better question, can the ghost punch us if it wants too?" She looked towards Elementa, stretching a leg out at her side for a moment. "Want me to do a quick run by, see what's going on? But...they're deep in the crowd. I'd create a wind gust, and I doubt that'd go well."
adam-isailovic-d2.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

A Red-Head
She glanced at Charlie, giving a small shrug. "Make of my position as you will. Do take your time however, I have plenty to spare." The woman folded her arms across her chest as she watched the young woman do whatever she intended to do. Not knowing how long this would take she pulled her book from beneath her arm and opened it up, starting to read it again to pass the time.
0d72a41d46c50926dd6d10b114b1c610.png

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

The Cruise
Yeah, that spooked them.

It spooked the civilians too, to be fair. Especially with them getting teleported and suddenly tumbling over one another into an injury-inducing mass of people against the wall.

The pirates responded to the situation after a few moments of having to climb and scramble back up to the controls. Over the loudspeaker, a gruff male voice with a slight, general eastern European accent spoke up. "What the name of fuck do you expect us to do, crazy monster bitch?! We can move to some other patch of water if we waded into your territory or some shit! If you're some sort of hero though, the feds won't be happy with ya killin' a whole boat of people! Just let us leave and we'll be on our merry fuckin' way."

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Leona Wagner
Cult Hideout | "Welp, Abhoth's famished."

Leona followed as Marshal slid down the vent, landing on her feet with an extremely loud thud. "Yep, loud entrance indeed." Her eyes glazed over the makeshift 'prison', glancing over the five captives before locating the only (conventional) entrance to the basement. If there were going to be any cultists rushing in, it would be from there... right? "Need a hand with those chains?" Leona asked, looking back, "I hope you got a therapist on handy, because some of these poor people look like they've seen too damn much. 'Specially this guy," she said, motioning her head toward the young man in the centre of the group who was staring out into space.

Leona opened her mouth to talk, but the building began to shudder slightly, followed by Abhoth's horrid laughter that almost made Leona's ears bleed. "Damn it, Marhsal, your estimate was waaaaay off," Leona groaned, eyes drifting down to her wrist, taking note of the time. "Woah, seven minutes, that flesh-pool's really jumpy today. Screw it, works for us, let's hope most of the cultists'll be rushing to check out the commotion."

Last edited:
Project Nexus

I got up slowly then one of my legs stopped moving completely and my visor HUD system began to flash red. "Left Leg in need of Repair." The AI spoke to me. "I guess this is one of the downsides, huh?" I mumbled to myself as I hit the ankle joint once. The ankle hissed from the built-in Hydraulics and It surprisingly unfroze from whatever had frozen it. I let out a sigh and sat back down. "All you hear about anymore is these 'heroes' and these villains of the sorts. Like something from out the comic books..." He grumbled as he cleaned his rifle. "Must really love to be on the front page almost every day. Oh boy, Wish I had a drink..."

For Amelia
"So rude," the disembodied head spoke as she started to move past him. His body stood and his head began to float beside himself, "You don't just decapitate someone without warning, girl. What if I was some decoy, hm? What is this, amateur hour?" He drew a gun and shot at Tyler. Not having any powers to defend himself, and certainly not being faster than a bullet, he suddenly became the proud new owner of a hole in his thigh.

"Yer lucky that wasn't your head, guy," he said as Tyler collapsed to his hands and knees in a stifled shout of pain, unable to make the call yet, "The cops would just make this whole situation annoying. Now then. Ears. Tail. I think I know which girl you're looking for. Cute little thing with a stuffed animal she wouldn't let go of? She's been cryin' for mommy and daddy since we grabbed her. Brat won't shut up. 'Pologies, but we need her for something, so I'm gonna have to ask you to leave. Cool? In a body bag or in a car, up to you."

FA9217D8-B0D7-480B-8DF6-14541D9D1CD6.jpeg
Charlie
Interaction: ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

It would take a few minuets of Charlie sitting in silence before the are around them seemed to brighten. The nature around them growing more full and beautiful before in the blink of an eye a figure stood in front of Charlie. A tall woman, much taller than Charlie even, dressed in a elegant white dress, a crown of flowered dressed the being head along with big elk like horns. Her eyes closed a subtle naturesque green as she looked down to the woman in front of her and smiled. “Hello my darling child. It’s been a while since you called to me this way. What is it you need?” She spoke in a soft and gentle yet other worldly voice.

Meanwhile Charlie seemed to light up and bowed her head. “I’m sorry it’s taken so long since we last convened. I wish to ask a favor of you my master.” She said softly making the god smile before her eyes turned to the woman she was with. “Oh and who might you be miss?” She asked Charlie’s companion.

9BBF79B9-4599-4B3D-BE46-61789F7D44FD.jpeg
Samantha
Interaction: Deathkitten Deathkitten

Samantha was ready to jump in when she heard a voice. Freezing a little she listened and quickly turned around at the sound of a gunshot to find Tyler on his knees with a bullet in his leg. Her rage only growing further as she looked to the head and body as it spoke. The wretched filth speaking of how they needed HER pup. She didn’t hesitate and thrusted her sword at the floating head. Reaching out with the other to grab the body by the collar and throw it down the hole.

“And do you know what I need from you?” She snarled mid thrust. “For you to squeal like the pitiful little pig you are as I rip your life from you with my bare hands!” She snarled viciously to the head​

And her name is...?
The woman seemed to take quick notice of the brightening around them, marking her page and stowing the book back beneath her arm. She adjusted her grip as she clutched it at her chest, her other arm folding behind her back in a proper manner. She waited to be acknowledged, letting the young woman have her engagement with her goddess. "I suppose that makes sense, given your height. You would be her follower, wouldn't you?" The woman commented off handidly before she was addressed. Glancing towards the goddess the womans stern but neutral never shifted, but there was an amused glint in her eye. "Ah, what a good question. I'm surprised a goddess didn't recognize me off the bat." She pulled her hand from behind her back, gently tugging her glove down with her teeth before folding it back behind her back. "I am War. Rider of the End, and one of the Four Horsemen. I'm here on business, but not the world ending kind. Nice to meet you." At her saying her name an almost haunting wolf howl could be off in the distance, something she outright ignored. "Charlie was about to try to teach me something, wasn't that right?"

Last edited:
lydia-qx-qq-20160913123617.pngAXIOM

"I'm not typically like this. Most people tell me I'm too optimistic for my own good, if you believe it"
Axiom chuckles "It's just that with things like this....it bothers me to no end, no matter how much I try rationalizing it in my mind..." Axiom stares on at the passer-bys of the protest as they continue their shouts and raise their signs. Elementa proceeds to warn them about a spectral, white being within the crowd. She also states that no one is reacting to it, as if they are unable to see it save the three enforcers. "I'm on the ground level. If what you're seeing is there, I can go investigate this person if allowed, Elementa."
Deathkitten Deathkitten ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Alexandros family.

30597ab8421d93698132ec23064c26da.pngA line of grey large armored Cars entered the City through the highway. Simply driving through the city to the location of one of the many offices that handle hero related paperwork. Ten grey cars. and in the 6th one, a conversation taking place between the driver and his friend in the passenger seat. Both wearing Black suits with a logo on their chest. "so.... im betting.... hes caused 20k worth of damage already." the driver said laughing as the passenger replied. "Only 20k? you need to bump those numbers up higher! I say 30k." These two... were members of the Alexandros family. Though that was their former name. They now went by the name of Alexandros Public Security force. The man in question they were talking about was of course... Chrysos. "Hey boss! how much you betting. you know your son better then us probably!" The driver asked as in the backseat of the car. Sat Orpheus. Head of the Public security force. and Former Don of the Alexandros family. He sat calmly. his long hair obscuring his eyes as he seemed like a statue not moving an inch despite bumps or turns. After a full minute of silence. He simply said. "We will learn once we arrive. I have no interest in trying to guess the whims of my sons power." His voice was cold and without emotion. Comparable to ice. A chill filled the entire car after he spoke. Both the driver and passenger shivering some. "y-yeah. Fair point boss. Anyway. we just arrived in the city so just a few more minutes!" the driver said hiding the shiver of his voice. As the line of armored cars remained unbroken taking long roads so they wouldn't get separated.

Car.PNG

kite.jpgKite
"Yessir," she said softly, taking another glance at Jewel before she hurried off after her father. Through the attic this time? It made sense. Geez... that grate was small. It amazed her that her dad even fit through the darn thing! He wasn't exactly a small guy! She was more nervous this time around than the first time, but of a different sort. There was no hesitation because her father was coming with this time.

She slipped in after him into the small attic space and followed him across the soft padding that made up the insulation. What to take? Something of more value... She wasn't sure what to take. This time would be more difficult too. She could hear people wandering about on the floor below. Kite looked to her father and whispered, "People below. Multiple entrances. Should we go for a bedroom? I don't know what's the most valuable. Jewelry, right?" They couldn't take anything large. It wouldn't be able to fit through the grate. If they did they'd need to go out another way. She thought hard, "Mmm... oh. Weapons, maybe? Since there are heroes here, weapons should be of good value."

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

death1.pngDeath
She giggled, both at Zim's aggressive temper tantrum and at Wildcard's chaotic behavior. So cute. Mayhaps it was a little wrong to entertain such a crazy man, but it was at least to some extent her fault he was like this. She felt... responsible... and he was amusing despite his instability. The goal was, hopefully, that one day she could make him mentally more stable, but as of yet, that's not gotten anywhere. She gave him the address and watched him leave. Once he was gone from her sight, she sighed.

Death looked around and let her scythe slip into existence in her hand. The black bottom of the weapon tapped the ground and she was instantly in another place. This new place happened to be beside War, as she wanted to complain to her buddy.

"War," she said, huffing a sigh as she seemingly didn't notice that the other woman was entertaining someone, "I swear, I have a problem. I keep going around that poor crazy sod and I never get anywhere with it. The heaps of work I had in the last world war was easier than dealing with this! Ugh. Let's do something fun, shall we? I need to let off some steam and... oh. You have a little friend here. Hello darling. Charlie, is it? A pleasure to meet you. I'm Lady Death. Sorry, War. Are you busy right now?"

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles LostHaven LostHaven Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

michael.jpgMichael and the Church
He let a hush flow over the room as he considered her words, glanced to the child again, then gave a calm nod. "My apologies Natalie, and hello to Agas," he said, moving forward. He touched her head gently and stopped the pain she was feeling in its tracks, "There. It wouldn't be good if you couldn't think clearly, now would it? Now then, little Spitfire." He turned back to her and crouched to a knee, "This is very important, Father hasn't been seen in a while, so you're the last person who's seen him in a long time."

Spitfire nodded, "Ok..."

"You're in safe hands here. I promise. These people are good people. Natalie was chosen by Agas, and Father Anderson is a prophet blessed by a number of us. They may have some sins here and there, but they do a lot of good and help a lot of people. Agas is like your eldest sister that's like you. She hunts out bad sinners, and she's the best there is at it. She's really enthusiastic about it though, so that's why she's got someone good like Natalie to keep Agas from making too much of a mess. You don't seem to work quite the same way, from the look of you, like you're somewhere between a human and a spirit of vengeance. As loathe as Agas would be to be called an angel - she thinks angels are too soft - you are a sort of angel. The same as I'm an archangel or a seraphim is a seraphim, you're a spirit of vengeance. I can see you have the same look as your siblings, though I do wonder to what extent," he explained, sighing softly.

"I um... I can see sins and stuff...," she muttered, taking a nervous step towards Natalie, "I wanna make sinners pay for their sins... and... I mean... I've never used my powers yet really. I've just been lost."

He gave her a sweet smile, "I'm sure Natalie or others will be fond of showing you the ropes when the time is right. You have the potential to be far less conspicuous, able to worm your way into sinners' dens and make for a bigger bounty. I think it would be good to nurture that. Now then. Take it slow. Tell me what you remember about Father. You were saying there felt like there was something bad behind him? Could you sense sins?"

Spitfire nodded, eyes wide, "Mhm... I remember the warmth and stuff but... like... in the background, it felt like... um... like there was a lot of darkness behind him. He... if he was a pot of honey, they'd be a pile of stinky garbage. It also... can Father bleed?"

Aside from the slight clenching of his jaw, Michael seemed calm in an effort to keep Spitfire calm, "I see... No. No, he cannot bleed as humans do. Gods... including our father... can bleed in a way, however. It would take quite something to make that happen. Perhaps you were smelling the bad people's blood? I do imagine it'd be difficult to discern some things given you've never experienced it before. Mm... Given that... Natalie, Father Anderson, do you two know a psychic around here? If she could share a mindscape with Agas temporarily, then perhaps she could make better sense of her memories and SoV-type senses?"

Project Nexus

I had left the Father's house only a few hours ago, As I thought It was more Rational to see what everything else was like now. I had thanked the elder man, And I was set on meine way.
I kept my hopes up, To see If I had a Further purpose in this world. Soon I hear about a protest and learn that I'm only a block or two away, SO I start my way there, What could possibly go wrong?
I approach slowly from behind, Watching the very large crowd protest about this and that about Heroes and their powers or whatnot. I sit on a bench across the street and watch the crowd rant and chant loudly. "Hmm...I...feel as If something is off..." I said quietly as I scanned the crowd, Finding no trace of Baddies anywhere unless you count protesters. A few seconds later I soon noticed a nearby group of heroes, just a few of them, Most likely keeping the crowd safe from violence. I pull a candy bar out of my grocer bag, and I open it up and chew on it. "Hmm...Pretty good...Goddamn! This shit is delicious!" I said as I chomped on bits of chocolate.

{ ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles , Deathkitten Deathkitten , Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- , LostHaven LostHaven }​

Detective Marshall

The captives looked pretty worse for wear, especially the one who looked like a war veteran who had seen the depths of hell itself...but worse. "Yea, I'd appreciate a hand. Start working on the manacles, give them all a quick once over." He looked over to her, giving a firm nod. "Several, in fact. I keep in close touch with the best psych units I can in the city, and some out of state. I need to with my line of work. I've seen worse than this, and unfortunately, so have other people." He glanced up at the ceiling above them as the building shuddered, a small sigh escaping him. "Fucking Abhoth. If he weren't the deputy chief of police I'd banish him for a week or two." He grumbled softly under his breath, finishing a set of chains and moving onto the next. "On the brightside, he's working as a distraction. I'll take point, I'll be fine no matter what I see. Not sure how well you fair with some things, these people definitely shouldn't see any of what's going on. I'll scout a path ahead as point, find us a way out."
image0.jpg

Deathkitten Deathkitten LostHaven LostHaven

James

He winced a bit as everyone toppled in one at a time into a mass. "Sorry, everyone. Please remain calm, we're doing what we can here." He glanced towards Sophia, giving a small sigh. Now wasn't a time to discuss pizza, honestly. His stomach, however, grumbled in protest. "Okay, maybe pizza later." He glanced up towards Thyris in her water cyclone, then glanced at Sophia. "Hey Sophia? How long does a person have to be underwater for to go unconscious, but not kill them? Because whatever that number is, I'm just going to have Thyris flood the bridge and knock the pirates out, then drain it." Cruel? Yes. Quick? Maybe. Effective? Certainly. "Thyris, whatever number Sophia gives us, run with it. And...y'know, pull the water out of their lungs too so they don't die. We're not here to kill anyone, and you're our best option with that. Everyone else is a bit more...brutal? Actually, better idea." He glanced at Sophia, choosing his words carefully. "After Thyris does her job, I want you to make sure none of the pirates die, but remain unconscious. So pull the sea water from their lungs without harming or killing them. Please and thank you."
aph_fantasia__the_summoner_by_mano_chan-d5h9i9z-1.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Mia.pngMia
"Careful, you get too eager and that smile will turn into a creepy one," Mia teased, giving her a slightly nervous chuckle, "I know you're super uber curious about it. I wanna practice it. I think that it could be really cool for you if you get good enough with it - with a robot as advanced as I am or as Ariah anyway - that maybe you can spend some time outside. I... I mean... If you can figure out how... I wouldn't mind sharing my body with you from time to time so you can enjoy some sun or the rain or get to eat at a restaurant. Plus if you're around in my head and sharing my body, then anytime you're doing that you'd count as a chaperone too. So Ariah wouldn't have to worry as much about me. It's a win-win."

She sounded a bit like a child trying to explain how scaling Mount Everest was definitely an amazing and awesome idea, though her idea was sound. "At the very least the practice should be fun for you, right? You've never messed around with anything as advanced as my shell."

1611437817123.pngFor Amelia
Tyler wasn't going to be much help now as he was stuck nursing his wound and trying to stop the bleeding. The pain was immense, of course, but his adrenaline won out over it. Fear for his wife and child won out.

The head simply swerved around the blade, though the body was successfully tossed down the stairs. It bounced, crumpled, and thudded with loud bangs as it proceeded down to the bottom. The head looked mildly annoyed at this turn of events but stayed just out of sword range. "Look... do you have a death wish?" it said with a loud sigh, "I get that it's your kid and all that, but come on. I don't understand this devotion to a little lump of flesh. They do say kids are our future, though. The damned wolfman got in the way so we only got a handful of unregistered kids. Really, you should have registered her. I get that her powers haven't exposed themselves yet but come on. She's got ears and a tail. It's not like she's a non-powered. Oh well, though. Your misstep is our lucky day. We need every drop of energy we can get, now."

The head bobbed once, twice, then ducked and zipped past her down the stairs at an impressive speed, "You want her? Let's see if you can keep up."

oa member.jpegOA Fight
"Nah, calling you that is one of my favorite hobbies," Seiva responded in kind, grinning wide. She didn't want to immediately kill the new toy, but she also didn't want to keep it all to herself. Azzy needed some fun too.

"Aren't you entertaining?" the man laughed, "Well come on then. Snap me like a twig why don't you?" He took that as the sign to move forward. He moved fast on his feet, dirt on the floor making little puffs of dust as he moved forward. His hand whipped forward and with it a long, bladed whip came around to the front, attempting to curl around Azroch's arms and cut them to shreds. He was still moving though, closing the distance, and once close enough for melee combat he seemed to prefer his legs. The man let his left leg loose to try to hit Azroch's weapon away from his hand.

(( ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles I suck at combat posts.))

26FADD75-7471-47F4-A2CC-8E2B2E95DC1B.jpeg
Charlie
Interaction: Deathkitten Deathkitten ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Charlie was needless to say a bit taken aback by the response from war. The horseman of the apocalypse right in front of her and well..... Anything Charlie had planned was now null in void. "A-ah well..... never mind then." Charlie mumbled bringing a soft chuckle from Nimira. Standing next to Charlie the goddess gently pet her followers head. "Of course I knew miss war. You are very unforgettable. I simply asked because my dear Charlie here has a tendency to over look such questions." Nimira said with a soft giggle making Charlie grow bashful.

"She is quite forgetful isn't she." Nimir added as Charlie tried to swat way her hands. "N-nimi stooop." She pouted in bashfulness and kept trying to bat her hands away. Nimira merely chuckle and looked to War with a soft chuckle. 'Well needless to say it is quite a surprise seeing you here and well~" She was cut off when Death appeared. A woman the goddess was very familiar with truly and it showed as her apperance quickly changed and morphed, shifting from the life of nature to one of the death and rebirth that came along with it.

“Lady death.” She said softly in a more dead like tone to the woman as she gave her a small bow of the head.
8c0073f6b051947224eaaacf666b3803.jpg

Last edited:
Tactician

Keeping himself in a more stealthy stance, creeping across the attic padding. Despite being a well-built individual, her father could creep up on a shadow if he had the need to. Then again, this was his day to day life, and he was one of the highest-paid mercs on the market, he was bound to be good at his job. He glanced downwards towards the noise of people below them, glancing over his shoulder at her. "Jewlery will only go so for so much at a time. Weapons is thinking outside of the box. Heroes have customized equipment to suit their needs, often one of a kind. It'd go for a high price if you were to fence it, that's what she's after." A mental image of the blueprints of the mansion played out in his mind before he started creeping off in a direction. "There are several armories in the building, we're near one now." He crept along silently for a while before coming to a kneeling position, starting to search through the attic padding. "Look around, there's an entry grate nearby. Near that will be a control box."
ed2c9c4d165ff4914d65a4a1a01168b7.png

Deathkitten Deathkitten

War
War took quick notice of her companion's arrival, glancing over at her. The red-head raised an eyebrow at Death's complaints, a glint of amusement hidden in her stern and neutral expression. "Just because we had work didn't it make it less important, nor any less entertaining. I quite enjoyed the first world war, and I do not apologize for it." She glanced in the direction of Charlie, giving a small nod. "I was entertaining Charlie for a bit, I found it amusing. Give me a moment and I can entertain you as well, what would you like to do for 'fun'. And yes, some words of wisdom dear Death. Humanity has a saying. 'Don't stick your dick in crazy'. This goes the other way as well. Don't feel too bad, however. He was insane before he saw you, of that I know quite well. I could tell you stories, though I'm sure he's already informed you." With the likes of War, every soldiers story was of no secret to her, so Wildcard was no mystery to her.

War's attention drifted back to the goddess and her disciple, giving a small nod. "I thought that may have been the case. As I informed Charlie, I was here on business. A bug tried to bite, so I had to step on it. Speaking of-" she reached into her pocket, producing a gore and blood-covered O.A medallion, offering it to Charlie. "You hero types have an interest in these lately, yes? The bug had it."

Deathkitten Deathkitten Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Natalie Brenton

Natalie gave a slight grin, her usual pre-disposition falling back into place. She'd shown her reverence and respect, box checkmarked. She could be herself now, easy enough. She didn't dare interject while Michael had his conversation with Spitfire, crossing her arms across her chest, only to uncross as Spitfire took a nervous step towards her to rest atop the young girl's head, patting her on the head to try to settle her nerves. Natalie picked up on the archangel's clenched jaw, she was generally pretty good at picking up on such body language. Mostly because she loved to get a rise out of people, and body language was a good indicator she was pressing the right buttons. At the question of psychic's Natalie gave a soft 'welllll'. "Go ahead. Tell him about your little pup. He might let me kill him and his entire family when he knows." "Chill the murderboner. Oh wait, you can't. So shut it in general."

"I have a probationary apprentice. His father and uncle can enter mindscapes, theoretically, he could do the same, or do what you need. His family was sort of like...human...spirits of vengeance. The majority lost their way, except for a branch in the U.K. His...parents are in L.A. I've got it covered though, so don't worry too much Michael." "As much as I like my brother more than others, he's too busy to deal with a few heretics when he knows we'll have it under control. I'd be quite displeased if he stole the right to murder them from me anyways."
PMwfeQTiXF5r2pHh9v49Q3aIYw5PeYmoxm3vNrTwwFkYun5jkdEAepLO_xBKHg6msvB7BSdXOCh3reXdk9AynY3Fi_jMOsDHR0KKArAazgcLC7UNXfkVz1NHG7p33Uv0dgycV7CR

Deathkitten Deathkitten

Users who are viewing this thread

Back