• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Sunkissed [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
sorry guys i haven't posted yet. every day i think i'm gonna have a day off i get called in for work and work long hours. happened again today. normally by the time i get home I'm exhausted and i almost immediately fall asleep. and that's normally when i do my writing is at night cause i can focus with no distractions and feel inspiration around that time. so i'm not just missing out to miss out.

I may be slow because it's the start of my day, but whatcha mean? If you're asking if you can post, by all means, go ahead :3 If you're asking something else just clarify it for my sleep-fogged brain xD
XD that's all okay! I just meant what do I do basically...I dont know exactly who's in the rp and whos not XD I only know some

XD that's all okay! I just meant what do I do basically...I dont know exactly who's in the rp and whos not XD I only know some

I know a few people are waiting for others, but to be honest I'm not sure without looking/asking who's still in and who's not. I think most of us are still around, so I would just pick someone to interact with, and then we can go from there!

Guys
This Disney trip has been exhausting
The amount of fun I have with certain people is being outdone by the amount of stress experienced because of my roommates
Help

Guys
This Disney trip has been exhausting
The amount of fun I have with certain people is being outdone by the amount of stress experienced because of my roommates
Help

FUCK THE HATERS

Disney is stressful af tho tbh. Like its amazing fun (I'm going for the second time in may with my fam) but last time we went there were some super stressful moments. Just do your best to enjoy your time and stay away from the idiots!

FUCK THE HATERS

Disney is stressful af tho tbh. Like its amazing fun (I'm going for the second time in may with my fam) but last time we went there were some super stressful moments. Just do your best to enjoy your time and stay away from the idiots!

Easier said than done but we'll see XD
Good thing I got a main group to hang out with :)

Easier said than done but we'll see XD
Good thing I got a main group to hang out with :)

Oh trust me I know! Last time we were there my parents got into such an awful argument that my stepdad left the park and went and sat in the car o.o But they resolved it later on. Anywho don't let anyone bring ya down! It's fucking DISNEY

Oh trust me I know! Last time we were there my parents got into such an awful argument that my stepdad left the park and went and sat in the car o.o But they resolved it later on. Anywho don't let anyone bring ya down! It's fucking DISNEY

True
It's such a pretty day, too
Since a bunch of my friends have a dinner that they've planned I'm gonna do my homework outside and enjoy the weather ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back