• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Stuck in a fantasy world!(Closed!)

CormagTheCorman

CormagtheCorman
The premise here is pretty simple, we've all seen it half a dozen or more times, but I'd love to see what you can add to it! This is gonna be pretty flexible all in all! If you wanna use a race, or a power, or whatever else, just ask!

The world is going to focus on five distinct kingdoms that specialize in a specific form of military and a specific contribution to the world economy.

The characters will be new adventurers, so try to keep that in mind if you're interested!

A few questions:

1. Any writing requirements?

2. Is the roleplay intended to take place on discord, or is it here on RPN?

3. What can't we add to the world/lore/characters?

A few questions:

1. Any writing requirements?

2. Is the roleplay intended to take place on discord, or is it here on RPN?

3. What can't we add to the world/lore/characters?
1. Not really. I myself am not very experienced at guiding roleplays and I don't wish to hold you to a super high standard. Really just make sure you're coherent.

2. Probably on RPN, but I'm absolutely up to just do it on Discord if those interested would prefer.

3.There are no hard restrictions here. You can do anything if you can sell me on it.

1. Not really. I myself am not very experienced at guiding roleplays and I don't wish to hold you to a super high standard. Really just make sure you're coherent.

2. Probably on RPN, but I'm absolutely up to just do it on Discord if those interested would prefer.

3.There are no hard restrictions here. You can do anything if you can sell me on it.

I see. This being the case, I don't think I'm interested. Nonetheless, I wish you the best of luck with this roleplay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back