• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ข๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜€! (๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ต)

goldenpsionics

OTHER GUY
hi hello hey

gonna try and keep this short and sweet, as itโ€™s been a while and i am aching for some 1x1 fandom interaction. and as you can tell, i am very big on fandoms and cc (canon characters), specifically, these few;

Fandom List
  • Squid Game โ€” I can play Gi-hun, Sang-woo, and Sae-byeok; as well as Jun-ho, though iโ€™m a bit iffy with him
  • Deltarune โ€” I can play Kris, Susie, and Ralsei
  • Homestuck/Hiveswap Friendsim โ€” I can playโ€ฆ woo boy, a LOT; Jade Harley, John Egbert, Karkat Vantas, Sollux Captor, Nepeta Leijon, Eridan Ampora, Kankri Vantas, Rufioh Nitram, Meulin Leijon, Cronus Ampora (toned down, ofc), Meenah Peixes, Cirava Hermod, and any of the main ancestors
  • Five Nights at Freddyโ€™s โ€” I can play Foxy, Glamrock Freddy, Glamrock Chica, Mangle, Funtime Foxy, and either of the night guards, such as Jeremy Fitzgerald or Phone Guy.
  • Helluva Boss โ€” I can play Stolas, Octavia, Striker, and probably Asmodeus

i also have a more extended list of fandoms that i am currently in, but iโ€™m aiming to play any of these five (yes, really). i am not adverse to double ups or crossovering one fandom with another (i.e., Marvel/Supernatural, etc.), or hell, using original OCs! i donโ€™t mind romance either! so long as it isnโ€™t forced or the main focus; i prefer a more slow burn, mixed with a bit of edge and angst.

as far as writing goes, i try my best to match my partner in terms of length and quality, but for starters, i can write as much as 2-3 paragraphs or more (depending on my motivation), and almost always in third person. my timezone is CST, and though my availability fluctuates, iโ€™m usually online most of the day, and will try my best to remain active and consistent with my replies. if something ever does come up, however, iโ€™ll make sure to give you a heads up.

but yeah!

please i am begging

Last edited:
Hey!! I was interested in a few of the fandoms you have listed, is it okay if I shoot you a dm? โ˜บ๏ธ

so so so late to the party on this one but if youre still looking (and/or still active on this site) i would be so up for a homestuck rp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back