• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
As they entered, however, they did not find amazing pieces of alien tech. They found, well.......

A normal house. It had an odd blue door in the back, but other than that, it’s seemed pretty average.

“Now you two! I don’t want you to say anything to Garnet until I know all the facts. We don’t need her busting into the farm house to get the pod and go to the moon. That’s a Bit excessive. Understand?” Pearl said. The duo nodded furiously, and hummed an ok at the same time.

Though he hides it well, Dib was quite disappointed that the house doesn't have any interesting alien tech. Nonetheless, he still secretly took pictures of the interior, especially the odd-looking blue door, juuust in case. "Hey, Pearl? Your friends told us that they were stealing napkins since you ran out." Gaz casually informs Pearl as she looks around the house.

Pearl’s eyes widened, and she looked at Steven disapprovingly.

“Steven!” Steven laughed nervously, and scratched the back of his neck.

“But they’re free! It’s not stealing. You said we were out!” He defended, crossing his arms.

"He has a point there. Napkins are usually everywhere in restaurants." Dib defends Steven. His eyes fixated on the odd-looking door, he finally gets the guts to ask "Hey, where does that door lead to?", despite knowing that Pearl will probably not answer the question.

Pearl looked at Dib for a moment, before opening her mouth hesitantly. “It’s our rooms. Stevens is in here, but Garnet Amethyst and I sleep in there.”

She answered. It wasn’t a lie, honestly.

"I see... So, what're we doing here?" Dib asked Pearl, hoping that by asking that, she'll take them to somewhere more... unusual... and more alien.

Pearl wrote a note, explaining where they were should the others come back.

“Come on, on the warp pad please.” Pearl said, standing on a big, crystal like platform in front of the door, that Dib hadn’t noticed until then. “Were going to the information center. It’ll be a long walk, but nothing we can’t handle.” She said, motioning them forward.

“Oh, Oh! Can I take Lion?” Steven asked, raising his hand. Pearl looked thoughtful for a moment, before nodding. “Yes, I don’t see why not.”

"Information center...?" Dib asked, deeply intrigued. Perhaps that, once he makes it to this 'information center', he can retrieve some information about these aliens and their intentions. Sure, Pearl herself seemed like a kind and probably heroic person, but he's gotta make sure. "Wait, you got a pet lion?!" Dib asked in sheer shock.

“Well, his name is Lion silly.” As Steven says this, Dib feels something nuzzling his back, and when he turns around to look at it, he sees a massive Lion, much taller than him, with a bright pink hue. “But yes. He is a Lion.”

Aheam”
Pearl cleared her throat, and looked at Dib and Gaz. “Warp pad, please. Unless you plan on riding through Lions portal, which I wouldn’t suggest until we’re sure the warp pad doesn’t make you dizzy.”

When Dib saw the massive pink Lion, he screeched in fear and fell to the ground, where Gaz laughed at her brother's expense. After adjusting his glasses by the corner, taking a picture of this pink beast, he gets back up and heard Pearl clear her throat. "Yeah, I prefer the warp pad... even if I never got into it before," Dib responds as he approaches Pearl. "C'mon, Gaz." "I never wanted to be part of this, but okay," Gaz responds as she also comes with Pearl.

Pearl smiled, and held out her hands as soon as they got in the pad. Gaz and Dib felt like they were weightless for a moment, and suddenly were enveloped in a pale blue light. Then, quick as it started, they were in another place. A massive jungle.

Soon after, a pink portal appeared right next to the warp, and Lion came out, with Steven and Connie on his back.

“Alright, are we all good? No nausea, sickening feelings?” Pearl asked, mostly to Dib and Gaz.

"I... I think so?" Dib said as he places his hand on his forehead. When he took the moment to look around his surroundings, he saw that he's in the middle of a jungle. "Hey, this isn't the info center! This is the middle of nowhere!" Dib points out, a little outraged, ignoring Lion, Steven, and Connie coming out of a pink portal.

Pearl gave Dib a look, and then looked back ahead of her.

“Well, I did say it was going to be a long walk. We have to walk to get to the info center, of course. And Connie, you do have your sword, don’t you?” Pearl said to, and asked, the four.

“Yes ma’am!” Connie replied, saluting to the woman. Steven looked at Gaz and Dib, and patted at the BIG empty space behind Connie. “You guys can ride on Lion with us, if you would like.”

"Um, yeah... no thanks." Dib responds as he tags along with Pearl. "Whiner." Gazlene scolded Dib as she approached Lion. "I'll ride her." She said to the duo, smiling.

“Him.” Steven corrected. “But great! He then helped Gaz on Lion, and started following Pearl thought the jungle, who kept rambling about all sorts of things.

“So Gaz, Dib never mentioned you. Why?” Connie asked.

"You and Dib met before?" Gaz nonchalantly asked. "Of course! Connie and I had been old friends on the internet! For a while, at least." Dib responds to Gaz's question before he turns his attention to Pearl and her ramblings about... something.

“Yeah, we knew each other for a while. But that doesn’t answer my question?” Connie said, as Steven was focusing and grabbing something inside Lions mane.

Gaz shrugs. "Not sure, really. Why should I know the answer to that?" Gaz responds as she looks back to Dib. "In my defense, I thought it wouldn't be important to tell you that!" Dib told Connie before he turns his head to Pearl again. "Hey, I hate to sound rude, but what are you mumbling about?" Dib flatly asked in a curious tone. While Dib asked Pearl, Gaz saw Steven searching for something inside Lion's mane. "What're doing?" Gaz asked as she prepares to pull out her Game Slave again.

“Fair enough.” Steven answered for Connie, before reaching his arm in again.

At being asked what she was mumbling about, Pearl looked at Dib. “Oh, well I’m just concerned that some corrupted gems might still be here. Hopefully not, but you can never tell. I’m trying to make a plan of attack.” She answered Dib. Then, Steven answered Gaz.

“Oh, looking for Connie’s sword. It’s somewhere in here.” He said casually, before jumping into Lions mane. “Be right back!”

Gaz's eyes open in surprise when Steven casually dove into Lion's mane. "What the...? Whatever." Gaz said as she prepares to continue on with her games. "Corrupted... Gems?" Dib asked with keen interest. "What makes them so dangerous...? Well, aside from the name." Dib inquired to Pearl, getting closer to the Gem to listen.

“Well, they’re big. They usually have teeth, and act like rabid animals. They Look like them too. If you see one, and you’ll know when you see one, tell me immediately. I refuse to be responsible for a child’s death.” She said casually. Steven was still fishing for something in Lions mane, unseen, and Connie had leaned forward to take a nap. It seriously was a long walk.

When the walk was REALLY beginning to take a toll on Dib, he leans towards Lion and attempts to grab onto him so he can hitch a ride. "How long is this hike?" Dib whined as he begins to crawl his way to the top of the magical lion.

“Oh, only a few more minutes. Like, 30.” She says, smiling. Connie as still asleep, and Steven came bursting out of Lions mane, smiling.

“Found-! Oh. Connie’s asleep. Found it.” Steven said, loudly at first, but corrected his tone when he realized she was asleep. “Are you climbing on Lion now?” He asked Dib, as he was still in Lions mane.

"Yeah... Getting real tired from all that walking." Dib responds as he slumps over once he made it to the top of Lion. "I wonder what's happening back at Beach City..."

Meanwhile, not too far from the planet Earth...

Drooling-Zim.png

We see the Irken Invader Zim sitting inside of the very obsolete Voot Cruiser just... drooling there in a catatonic state, while his SIR unit, which strangely seemed outdated and immature, singing some sort of "Doom" song throughout their entire ride. "GIR...? Would you please STOP singing?" The Invader kindly asked GIR in a monotone tone. GIR doesn't listen and continues on. About to go insane, Zim reaches to GIR so he can strangle the innocent robot until he hears a beeping noise. "Proximity Warning: Planet Ahead." The computer warned to Zim, who looks towards the windshield and sees the luscious and beautiful planet that is Earth... a planet that'll soon be conquered by the hands of ZIM! "GIR! We're here! WE'RE FINALLY HERE!" Zim told GIR in an excited tone. GIR then holds up his finger, signaling that he's not done yet, and proceed to just... y'know. "🎶Doom, doom, 🎶doom, doom, 🎶doom, doom- The end!" GIR said, raising his hands until he, too, saw Earth and leans towards the windshield. "OOH! Wassat?" GIR asked curiously. "Planet Earth. This must be the place!" Zim said as the Voot Cruiser begins to rush towards the United States, and eventually, the state of Delmarva. "Okay, first off we have to set up a base of operations." Zim prioritized out loud to himself. GIR giggles. "FOCUS, GIR! This is where your advanced information gathering skills come in handy!" Zim scolded GIR before turning his attention back to piloting the Voot. "Yes, my master!" GIR said, his eyes briefly turning red before turning back to blue as he moves to the other side, much to the superior Irken's irritation. The Voot begins to descend below the clouds to see the ground. "You have to observe what these... Earthenoids consider to be 'normal'. Then, based on your observations, we make our disguises and our home." Zim ordered to the SIR unit as he begins to steer around the Voot, eventually finding his way to Beach City. After passing through the various buildings of the town, such as the Funland, the public Library, the car wash, and especially the Crystal Temple, Zim finds a vacant gap between two buildings in the neighborhood and abruptly stops there. "HERE! WE BUILD HEEERE!" Zim declares as he lands the Voot Runner onto that very vacant spot. As a great cloud of dust seeps during and after the landing...

Irken-Invader-Zim.png

The Irken Invader walks out of the dust, as he looks around the empty neighborhood city of such a small and undisturbed living area that is disturbingly small. "Oooh! That was easy!" Zim said confidently.

Back at the jungle, several minutes later, while Gaz continues to play on her Game Slave, both Connie and Dib are passed right out.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back