• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

CaptainRustbolt21

The Rusty One
Main Roleplayers: CaptainRustbolt21 CaptainRustbolt21 Meme Machine Meme Machine

STEVEN UNIVERSE
X
INVADER ZIM
THE GREAT IRKEN-GEM WAR

• Invader Zim - #61BD6D
    GIR - #54ACD2
    Dib Membrane - #00008B
    Gazlene Membrane - #FF00FF
    Professor Membrane - #CCCCCC
    Invader Tak - #BA55D3
    Almighty Tallest Red - #FF0000
    Almighty Tallest Purple - #800080

|------------------------------------------------------------------------|
Legs_From_Here_to_Homeworld_366.png

The Gem Homeworld, the home planet of a race of crystal-like aliens dubbed the Gems. The planet also serves as the capital planet of an intergalactic empire that is called the Great Diamond Authority, which is infamous for their ruthless caste system, conization of various planets containing life, and destroying said life by constructing their Kindergartens on the colonies.

In one of the shuttles surrounding the planet, a Peridot is seen walking through the halls, looking through a tablet to see if she had done everything. However, unlike the other Peridots, this one stands out from the rest, as she has a much shorter stature from the rest, having to wear longer Limb Enhancers to make up for it, and has her Gem located right on her back.​

Last edited:
Peridot Facet 9B3L Cut 6SF was roaming the halls, but with a specific purpose. Her screen in front of her, she wasn’t exactly paying attention to where she was going. As a result, she bumped into another Peridot, effectively falling over. She quickly regained her composure, and turned to apologize to the gem.

“My apologies.......” she paused as she saw that this gem was extremely short. Her limb enhancers made her the same size as Facet 9 herself, but she could see they were much bigger. Peridot scrunched up her nose in slight disgust, before looking at the ‘gem’.

While Peridot Facet-7D9F Cut-9AE did bump into Peridot Facet-9B3L Cut-6SF, she didn't fell over and quickly regained her balance, where Peridot Facet-7D9F Cut-9AE came over the knocked down Peridot and offered her a hand up. "It's alright. No need to apologize." The Peridot told her.

//Not sure if I made sense there...

Last edited:
//nah, you made sense.

Facet 9 just looked at the hand in confusion, before brushing it off and getting up herself. She gave the short Peridot Facet 7 a very odd look, before taking a small step back.

“What does your work consist of today? Mine comes straight from Blue diamond herself.” Facet 9 bragged, a very smug look on her face. She liked the fact that Blue Diamond asked her to check up on Yellow Diamonds whereabouts and report.

Peridot Facet 7 smiled back. "Mine is from... From Yellow Diamond. Yes. She wanted me to fix the software of the weapons system in this shuttle." Peridot Facet 7 responds, in a slightly monotone tone. After a brief moment of silence, Peridot Facet 7 said "I must be on my way." before proceeding to walk past Peridot Facet 9, where Facet 9 saw that Facet 7's Gem isn't in its usual place; that it's placed on her upper back.

Peridot Facet 9 nodded in appreciation. Yellow Diamond was hard, and it was no wonder she seemed nervous in speaking of it.

At Facet 7’s goodbye, Peridot nodded her head, but didn’t turn around. She saw Facet 7’s gem was in an odd placement. It wasn’t weird for a gem to be placed on one’s back, but on a Peridot? That seemed slightly unusual. Facet 9 hummed in curiosity, before shaking it off, and continuing walking. Though, she might want to mention this to Yellow Diamond’s pearl...... just for safety.

Peridot Facet 7 continues on her roaming in the hall until, after she looks both ways, encounters her private quarters. She begins to grumble to herself as she enters her quarters and, once she is inside and has locked the door, proceeds to angrily throw her arm Limb Enhancer to the ground, though they remained undamaged. "Stupid LIMB ENHANCERS! Makes wonders on how these Gems got used to these ill-fitting devices. I can't feel my fingers wiggle in them." Peridot Facet 7 says as she wiggles her strangely three fingers. Eventually, she removes the leg Limb Enhancers and proceeds to press on a button on her ear, where her body begins to fizzle like a hologram until...

TakTransparent.png... until it revealed that Peridot Facet-7D9F Cut-9AE is no Gem, but rather, an alien invader with green skin, purple bug-like eyes, and curled up antennae. She also revealed the "Gem" on her back actually concealed a backpack-like device. After a moment, a robotic arm with a banana-shaped device unfolds from her PAK. The otherworldly invader presses on a couple of buttons, attaching a virtual copy of what appears to be ship weapon schematics, before she presses on a 'record' button. "My Tallest, this is Invader Tak speaking. I'm here to inform you that I've stolen blueprints of one of the Enemy's vessels." Tak says as the device continues to record what she is saying. "I've already reviewed the weapons systems this shuttle I'm in, at the time I recorded this, and I warn you that this is very advanced equipment. Under the right conditions, a fleet of this specific shuttle could wipe out a fleet of Spittle Runners." Tak continues as she uses her antennae to pick up any vibrations, just in case if anyone's coming, which doesn't seem to be. "On top of that, I've also noticed that, while under the guise of a 'Peridot' engineer, the rest of the engineers were all Peridots. Same goes for the shuttle's military force, as I saw that most of it, if not all, were Topazes." Tak begins to rub her chin out of curiosity of the Enemy. "Perhaps the Enemy society involves a caste of sorts? Do not take that as fact, by the way, as I do not have sufficient evidence to support my claim, my Tallest." Tak then makes her kind's salute by placing her two fingers on her forehead. "That is all I can tell you about, my Tallest. I will inform you about more information about the Gems, as well as collecting evidence of my caste system claim, the first chance I get. Invader Tak, signing off." She then presses a button on the device to stop the recording and proceeds to send the recording to her leaders.

0C6FC5C4-D228-47E9-8842-ED5F7C3EEDDB.jpeg Walking down the halls, all but furious that she was sent to make sure Facet 7 was getting along with her jobs, was Yellow Pearl. She tracked down the tracer to a closed off room, before knocking quickly. She was honestly extremely annoyed that she, Yellow Diamonds own pearl, was tasked with this. Because honestly, someone of her status? Had much more important things to do. She waited patiently for the door to open, until she heard a small voice coming from inside, to where she banged louder. Grumbling in annoyance, she banged once more, and tapped her foot violently.

When Tak heard the pounding, she seemed surprised, but nonetheless kept her composure. "Give me a minute!" Tak shouted as she quickly gathers up her Limb Enhancers and put them on.

Yellow Pearl gasped, and narrowed her eyes. Give her a minute!? How dare she! Yellow Pearl fumed, and banged on the door once more, just about ready to barge in. She was on the verge of yelling, her fury seeping through.

When Yellow Pearl begins to bang her room door, Tak began to internally panic, as she quickly wears the Limb Enhancers and turns on her holographic disguise before she rushes to the door. "I'm coming! I'm com-" However, when she opened the door, she quickly rushed out, causing Tak to accidentally collide with Yellow Pearl. When Yellow Pearl looks up to "Peridot Facet-7D9F Cut-9AE", she saw her fizzle like a hologram for a split second before the Peridot quickly gets up. "Oh, no! I am SO SORRY, Yellow Pearl!" The Peridot panickily yelled as she quickly offered her a hand up.

Yellow Pearl heard the voice, saying she was coming, and started grinding her teeth. She better be coming, or-
She was cut from her thoughts by a Peridot body slamming into her own, causing Yellow Pearl to trip. She looked up, about to yell, but saw the fizzle in her face and held back a gasp.

“That’s Alright, Facet 7. My Diamond wants you in her meetings room immediately.” Yellow Pearl said, stressing the word. “She needs an evaluation, and she’s tired of waiting.” Yellow Pearls voice was calm, but her eyes twitched. She saw the hologram for sure, which meant her Diamond was dealing with another alien intruder. She waved Peridot off, and stood back to allow her to leave the room.

"Right away, Yellow Pearl." Peridot Facet 7 responded, making the diamond salute before she left the room to find Yellow Diamond's meeting room. While she's searching for Yellow Diamond, Tak was wondering if Yellow Pearl ever saw her outside of her disguise; she's normally a kinda ill-tempered Gem, similarly to Yellow Diamond, so to see Yellow Pearl calm even after knocking her over is... odd. Nonetheless, she waved off the thought and continue on her way, rehearsing the words 'My Diamond' and various compliments under her breath so Yellow Pearl can't hear her.

Yellow Pearls eyes narrowed as she was given the Diamond salute. She followed creepily, sending a message to Yellow Diamond about what was going on. This was definitely an imposter. She didn’t think this had ever happened! They had defects and rebels before, but another alien species? Try to take on the Diamonds? Unheard of. Who was this person?

As the ‘Peridot’ entered the room, Yellow Diamond had a glare on her face, and she looked to Yellow Pearl. ”Get Blue Diamond, Pearl. I need her here.” Yellow Diamond didn’t bother elaborating: he didn’t need to. Yellow Pearl hummed in understanding, and sent a message to Blue Diamond immediately.

Soon enough, Blue Diamond arrived, stepping out of her Palanquin and removing her hood. Her Pearl followed quietly, her hair over her face. “Why did you call me here, Yellow.” Blue Diamond asked. “What is so important?” She didn’t sound angry..... just sad. Her eyes dropped and her mouth had no smile. Not even a grin. It was slack. Yellow looked to her and then gestures to the ‘Peridot’.

”Well Blue, I thought you heard. We’re promoting her.” Yellow Diamond said, sounding bored. “Peridot Facet-7D9F Cut-9AE, do you accept the trials of promotion?” She wasn’t actually going to give ‘Peridot’ a promotion. She just needed to see how the so called gem would react.

Though the Diamonds did not see it, the 'Peridot' was hesitant. She could've sworn that there could be some sort of Caste system within Gem society. Then again, though, it was only an assumption and that the engineering group being made purely of Peridots could be just a coincidence. On top of that, she wouldn't miss an opportunity to achieve a higher level in the ranks of the Enemy, thus gaining more access to Enemy secrets. Going with her gut, the 'Peridot' smiles as bows down and makes the Diamond salute. "I accept, my Diamond. I am honored to be trusted with a higher rank in the system." The 'Peridot' responds humbly.

Yellow narrowed her eyes. Blue simply seemed confused, Though she hid it well. ‘Promotions’ didn’t exactly happen like that, not unless something really big had happened or the gem show proficiency in something else. And to be honest, this seemed like a run of the mill Peridot.

”Perfect. Blue, if you would.” Yellow gestured to the other Diamond, as if she knew what she was supposed to do.

“What do you mean, Yellow? What am I supposed to do?” The Diamond asked, clearly confused. Yellow sighed, and glared at her sister.”Why do you always make things difficult? Use your powers. For once, listen to me.” Blue became visibly upset at this, and stood straighter. “Why. I’m not someone you can push around!” As Blue said this, a light aura filled the room, and tears started welling in her eyes. To Blue Pearl, a single tear fell down her cheek, while Yellow Pearl sobbed uncontrollably. Yellow blinked it back, and turned to the Peridot to see her reaction.

Yellow Diamond saw that the 'Peridot' was completely unaffected by the light aura; in fact, she almost seemed confused. "W-Wha? Please, my Diamond! Don't cry! I-I'm sure she doesn't mean to say that!" The Peridot said to Blue Diamond, trying to amend the situation. This is clearly something the Irken invader isn't prepared for; she didn't know that the trials went on like that!

Yellow stood straighter, and Blue looked down confused. This Peridot wasn’t effected...... why? Yellow looked to her Pearl (who was still sobbing uncontrollably) and nodded her head in approval.

”As suspected. Good work, Pearl. I’m impressed.” Yellow Pearl smiled through the sobs, and nodded. “T-thank you, my-y Dia-almond.” She blubbered out, Blue Pearl just sighing as another tear slid down her face. She had been dealing with random tears for years.

“Yellow, What is going on.” Blue demanded, looking from the Peridot to her sister. Yellow then pointed an accusing finger at the ‘Peridot’, and growled. ”That is no gem. It is an invader. Of what species I am unsure, but look at her! She is clearly confused and unaffected.” Blue gasped, and looked at the Peridot. Yellow was right! What on earth...?

The 'Peridot' stood back in surprise. Whatever they did, they had figured out that she is not them; her cover is blown! "N-No, my Diamond! This is not-" She attempts to explain. However, she quickly stops herself, now knowing that she can't recover, and proceeds to try and run away.

Yellow Diamond held her hand out, and door locked itself. Suddenly, Blue Diamond whistled, and four Ruby's came into the room. Without being told, they attempted to restrain the imposter.

Tak immediately stops when the exit closes, courtsey of Yellow Diamond, and begins to defend herself from the Rubies, using his Limb Enhancers to fire plasma blasts at them. Despite this, the Rubies were able to successfully restrain Tak and brought her upon the Diamonds, where her holographic disguise steadily begins to deteriorate, revealing her true form. "Urgh! Let me go, you filthy rocks!" Tak yells at the Rubies in anger, not even trying to hide her true nature.

Last edited:
Yellow Diamond growled, and Blue let out another gasp. Tears welled in her eyes, but these were tears of anger. How DARE she!?
"What is your name, Alien." Yellow Diamond addressed, glaring at the invader.

Last edited by a moderator:
When Yellow Diamond demanded her identity, Tak relaxes a little bit before glaring back at the Diamond. "I am Invader Tak. And I serve the Irken Empire." Tak responds to her, grinning at the mention of her empire.

Last edited:
Blue Diamond stood the her full height, and looked down at Tak. Narrowing her eyes, she raised a foot to squash her.

“Your small. I could crush you.” Blue said in an annoyed tone. She brought it down so her foot barely touched her antenna, before removing her foot. Tak was unharmed. ”But we need you.” Yellow nodded at her sister, and looked down to the tiny alien.

”She’s right. Alien, how do we context your leaders.”

When Blue Diamond was seemingly beginning to crush the invader, Tak closed her eyes and braced for impact. However, when she said that they need for, Tak's eyes quickly open back up. When asked about how they can contact her leaders, she growled. "Why should I tell, you filthy gems!? You have no true authority over me!" Tak yelled at the Gem leader before pointing her attention to Blue Diamond. "And you! Is the reason why you didn't crush because you're just too tired? Too tired from crying all day?!" Tak rhetorically asked her before briefly entering into a fit of laughter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back