• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
"Wow! You track aliens? That’s so cool!” Steven exclaimed.

"Oh boy....” Was Connie’s only reply as she ran a hand through her hair. The moment that Dib found out Steven was an Alien.... she wasn’t sure what would happen.

"Thanks," Gaz said to Kiki as she finally joins the group so she can take a slice of pizza. "I'm telling you, guys. By the sounds of the recording, the fate of Earth doesn't look good..." Dib said as he places his phone in the middle of the table and pressed on a button. Then, the group only heard at least fifteen seconds worth of static until they finally heard coherent speaking from the recording.

"Oh-ooo! A secret mission?"
"Happy now?"
"Yes..."
"Invaders! Report to the equipment hall! Oh, and remember- lasers."
[ZAP!]
"AAAUUGH!!!"
[Thud]
"The Universe will be ours for the taking!"
[Cheering!]
"It's only a matter of time until all the races of the Universe serve... THE IRKEN EMPIRE!!"
"I'll have them serve me the curly fries..."

Then, the recording stopped.

Last edited:
Connie’s eyes widened, and Steven stopped eating. They looked at each other, before looking back at Dib.

"What on earth...”

"Dib, who is the Irken empire??”
Connie asked, a concerned look on her face.

"I don't know... but what I've heard from this singular recording, this 'Irken Empire' obviously have plans for total Universal conquest," DIb explains to Connie, just as concerned as her. "And Earth is probably their latest target!" "Hey, this pizza ain't that bad..." Gaz notes before taking another bite of her pizza, not paying attention to what would be an otherwise serious conversation between the heroes.

"WE GOTTA SHOW THIS TO THE GEMS!” Steven exclaimed, jumping up from his seat.

"Steven, your right. Dib! We have friends who can help. But, you can’t..... freak out.” Connor cautioned, giving him a hopeful look.

Dib looks at Steven confusingly. "Gems?" Dib asked. When Connie told him that she and Steven have friends that can help but told him that he can't freak out, he immediately puts two and two together. "You mean to tell me... there are ALIENS here?" Dib calmly asks as he leans forward to the duo, giving them the stare.

Last edited:
Connie sighed, but nodded, as Steven gave a big thumbs up.

"Yes, there are. But seriously, you can’t freak out. These aliens are really cool, and saved earth thousands of years ago!” She explained, as Steven simply nodded his head wildly.

"Thousands of years ago?!" Dib exclaims in surprise, now standing on the chair booth. "I was right. Space did look back and we Humans just... never knew about it!" "Diiiib... We're in a public place." Gaz warns as she briefly stares at Kiki for her reaction. "Now's not the ti-" "Now's YES the time, Gaz!"

Steven blinked for a moment, before looking at Dib. "Well, yeah. I’m honestly surprised more people didn’t know about it.” Connie shrugged, and started speeding to the door, Steven going after her.

“Don’t get hurt you two! And Steven, don’t you dare go into space!!” Kiki called out, shaking her head. “Those kids..... one day, they’re gonna get themselves killed.”

"Hey, wait up!" Dib yelled to the duo as he catches up to them. "Thanks for the pizza. It kinda reminds me of the pizza my town makes." Gaz said to Kiki as she grabs her pizza and joins her brother.

“Your welcome!” Kiki yelled out before they left, a grin on her face.

Steven and Connie ran over the beach, past the town, and around the hill that had the light house. When they arrived, they saw....

5B4A47C0-663C-4611-A38F-D5210D837458.jpeg

The Temple. A massive stone structure with a wooden house attached to the front. The duo could hear Steven yelling out to the house.

"PEARL PEARL PEARL PEARL-“ And he didn’t stop. It was getting annoying.

While Gaz continues to eat her pizza, Dib looks up at the temple in shock and awe. "Woah... This is a statue unlike any other I've ever seen in my life..." Dib said to himself, his eyes sparkling in awe. After a moment of gazing at the temple, Dib looks to make sure if Steven or Connie isn't looking at him. When the coast is clear, Dib puts away his normal black glasses and replaces them with dark blue glasses that are outfitted with a virtually microscopic camera on the bridge so he can take pictures of the aliens he'll soon encounter.

Last edited:
“STEVEN!!” A shrill voice cried out. A woman came running out to them at full speed, a woman who looked very..... odd.
53C1DD3D-9B77-4BBD-BE5F-3E112E70A810.jpeg

She had a spear in her hand, and a grin look on her face. “What’s wrong!! I’m- oh, hello. Who are you?” The spear lady asked.

Dib stood back in surprise before regaining composure. "O-oh. Hello there, ali- I mean, madam! I'm Dib Membrane. I'm new to the town." Dib said as he adjusts his glasses by the corner, taking a picture of this unnatural-looking woman, unbeknownst to her.

“Oh.” The woman said, nervously. “Um, hello. Are you a friend of Connie and Stevens? I’m Pearl.”

"Connie. She and I go waaay back!" Dib said to Pearl, smiling. "Oh, and that's my sister, Gaz." Dib points to his sister, who is behind him, finishing her pizza.

Pearl nodded, her face concerned for a moment, before turning to Gaz.

“Um, nice to meet you. I’m afraid neither Garnet or Amethyst are here. They’re at the warp base; they’re off world.” She explained to Steven mostly.

Garnet? Amethyst? Warp base? "L-Listen, Pearl. Steven and Connie brought me here for a reason." Dib told Pearl as he pulls out his phone. "I showed them a recording of some sort of alien meeting I managed to intercept. There's an empire that plans to conquer the entire Universe, Earth included!" He warns as he adjusts his glasses by the corner again, taking another picture of Pearl.

Last edited:
Pearls eyes widened at first, and some fear slipped over her face. But then it left, and she looked thoughtful.

“No, it wouldnt be the Diamond Authority. They want to destroy the earth, not capture it.” She seemed very sure of herself, and held out her hand. “Show me.”

Dib hands Pearl his phone. "Just press on that triangle button in front of you," Dib instructs Pearl. As she does so, she hears the audio recording DIb got from months ago. Where she heard the voice of a soldier uttering out something about a 'secret mission' and when asked by someone, likely a regent of the empire, if he is happy, the soldier confirms. After this regent orders several 'Invaders' to report to the equipment hall, but not before he utters out 'lasers' as Pearl heard the sound of someone screaming and a laser being shot, the regent announces to the audience that the Universe will be theirs for the taking and that it's only a matter of time before all the races serve the 'Irken Empire'. The recording ends with someone, possibly another regent of the Irken Empire, stating that he'll have them serve him the 'curly fries'.

Pearl hummed thoughtfully, and rapped her chin.

“Irken Empire...... I don’t think I’ve ever heard of them before. We would need to double check......” Pearl kept talking to herself for a moment, while Connie and Steven waited. Dib was probably getting a bit annoyed at how long this was talking, as Pearl seemed to be on plan E if they couldn’t find it.

Moose_5.jpgDib folds his arms and listens to Pearl's thoughts. When it was beginning to take a while, he begins to make an impatient look. "Well?" Dib asked, letting his impatience slid out a little

Pearl jumped, and looked at Dib.

“Oh! My bad. I got distracted. Yes, we’ll need to go into the temple. Come with me.”
She said, before walking into the wooden house with Steven and Connie beside her. They seemed to be having some sort of conversation or low key argument.

Both Dib and Gaz walked alongside Pearl as they begin to enter Steven's home. Dib smiles in excitement as he believes that, at some point, he'll see some amazing pieces of technology in the house to take a picture of and present to his secret society (don't tell anyone)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back