• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
“Were here!” Pearl said in a very loud voice, causing Connie to yelp and jump up in surprise. “Oh, I’m sorry Connie. But wake up your friend, we’re at the research center!” Steven sighed in a ‘finally’ type of tone, and ran back into Lions mane for a moment.

Pearl nodded, and showed a bunch of vines hanging from above the forest. It didn’t look like much honestly.

"Uhh... Those are vines. Not a research base." Dib flatly told Pearl, looking a little grumpy from being abruptly awakened. "What's the significance of the vines, Pearl?" Gaz kindly asked as she paused her game.

“Well, if you looked closer.....” Pearl said, slightly exasperated. Then, she pulled the vines aside to reveal a diamond shaped metal door. She gestured to Dib, and the to the door. ”would you would do the honors?”

Dib's face lit up when he saw the metal door. Finally! An entrance to somewhere more alien... he hopes. "Oh, definitely," Dib said, grinning as he jumps off of Lion, while Gaz followed suit. Approaching the door, he grabs its handle and tugs on it in hopes as to open it.

Pearl laughed as he grabbed the handle, and Dib realized it was just a stick.
“No, no no. That’s not.... oh my. Steven? Please help Dib.” She said, as Steven popped out of Lion, handed something to Connie, and then approached the door. He placed his hand on it, and it started to glow pale green, before opening up.

Gaz saw what Steven handed to her; a massive pale pink sword, with a rose on the hilt. Connie held it perfectly, even though it was literally her size. Like, if she drove it into the ground it would be as tall as she was and wider.

Dib grumbled a little when it turned out that the door's 'handle' was just a simple stick. As Steven approached the door, Dib steps aside so he can witness what alien magic he's gonna do. Needless to say, after seeing Steven place his hand on the door, where it glowed green and opened up, he wasn't disappointed, as his eyes glistened at the opening. Though he didn't push Steven or Pearl away, he quickly rushed near the open doorway to take a peek on what's inside. Meanwhile, Gaz's eyes widen yet again at seeing the size of Connie's sword. "How're you carrying that thing?" Gaz asks, giving the girl a confused look.

When Dib saw inside, it was mostly black. A dark metal room with a small panel and a hand print on it. It didn’t seem super important, or all that alien, but little did he know that as soon as a hand was placed on the panel, the entire room would change.....

As Gaz’s eyes widened, Connie laughed, and pointed to the sword.“Well, it’s lighter than it looks, and I’m stronger than I look! Wanna hold it?” She asked Gaz, holding the hilt so she could grab it.

Still curious as to what this room contains, Dib walks over to the panel and places his hand onto it. When Gaz was offered to hold the sword, she waved it off. "Not a sword person." Gaz answers.

//I can’t find a picture as my service sucks, so I’m gonna do a (bad, sorry) description.//

When Dib places his hand on the panel, the entire room lit up. A service board in the center pulled up a huge screen, while the dim green lights cast an eerie glow on them all.

Connie shrugged, and got off of Lion as Steven did, before Lion leaned down to help Gaz get off. He seemed to like her.

//No problem. BTW, what is the place the gang are at called? Tried finding it on the SU wiki with no luck//

When he saw the room lit up in all of its glory, he jibbers a little bit in awe. "Gg- gu- gae- guh- ... I-Its BEAUTIFUL!!" Dib screamed in absolute joy, waving his arms around like a little child.

//It’s technically not the ‘info center’. I’m going a little away from canon with that name, but the place is an old abandoned gem ship from 5,000 years ago//

Pearl laughed, and nodded. “Yes, I suppose it is. Have a look around. We’re in no rush.” She said, placing her hands on her hips. Connie and Steven laughed at Dib, before turning to Gaz.

“Is he always like this?” Steven asked, tilting his head to the side. Connie nodded, a serious expression on her face.

When given the okay to explore around, Dib runs around, seemingly to find a nearby computer. "Yeah. Dib's always been obsessed with the 'paranormal' ever since he was born." Gaz responds, making quotation marks with her hands when mentioning the word paranormal. "He just won't stop talking about it. It fills me with a terrible rage." She continues as she clutches her hands in anger.

Steven looked confused at Gaz’s reaction. “Why do you hate it? Do you not think the paranormal is real? Cause it totally is.” He said, not really trying to make her angry, but more of stating a fact.

//Sorry!! I think I’ll be able to reply more consistently for now.

Connie laughed, and gave Gaz a weird look, while Steven snickered, and shook his head. “Big foot? That’s ridiculous. Of course not! Pearls an alien, and so am I!”

Steven looked so sure of this, like it was obvious. “Well, kind of. I have my moms gem, so I guess that makes me half alien. Vampire bees..... how ridiculous.”

"Half-Human, half-Gem, huh?" Gaz said to Steven, giving him a skeptical look. "Can you prove it?" Meanwhile, Dib continues to try and find some sort of computer so he can download some information about these... Gems. "Where are the computers in this place?" Dib asked to himself.

Steven lifted up his shirt just above his belly button..... but it wasn’t a belly button at all? It was a gem. A big, pink quartz.

“This is my Moms gem. She died to give me a physical form.” Steven explained, smiling at Gaz. It didn’t bother him much anymore, he had people who loved him. Meanwhile, Pearl places her hand on the panel, and screens all over the place came to life.

Gaz's eyes widen in surprise as she saw that Steven's belly button has a pink quartz in it. "Ouch." Gaz simply said after learning about his mother's passing.

Realizing that he just missed the computers, Dib scratches the back of his head in embarrassment before going to the computers "Now, all we need to do is to find information about this 'Irken Empire'." Dib said to Pearl as he... tries to figure out how these stupid things work. "If this thing would just..."

Last edited:
Steven shrugged, and him and Connie turned their attention to the screens. Pearl, meanwhile, swatted Dibs hand away, and placed her own on the panel. Immediately, pictures started scanning and running to fast to keep up, trying to find the Irken Empire.

Blurry-Irken-Armada.pngUnfortunately, the computer finds little explicit info about the empire. However, it did find this very blurry image of two light purple ships and a large pinkish-red warship. "Hmm... Must be one of your kind's ships." Dib said, observing the blurry image.

Pearl squinted, and leaned in closer. “I cant tell.... this image is too blurry. Pearl said, tilting her head to the side. “Hold on. I’m going to try and rework it.”

Dib nods in acknowledgment and stood back so Pearl can do her alien magic. That's where Dib saw Steven's Gem on his belly button and his eyes widen. "Wait, YOU'RE an alien, too?!" Dib exclaims as he rushes towards the kid.

Steven smiled at Dib, and nodded.
“Half Alien. My mom was an Alien, my dad was human.” He said happily. Connie watched Dib carefully, not sure what his response would be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back