• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Steven shook his head no, as Connie shook her head yes, and laid there for a few more minutes. They were really out of breath.

Dib looked at the duo for a couple of moments until he has an idea. “Hey, I know what’ll help!” Dib said as he searches around the pockets of his jacket until he pulls out two square objects that he calls... SUPER TOAST!” ... they look like generic slices of buttered toast.

Both Connie and Steven raised their heads to see what the ‘super toast’ was and held out their hands. They weren’t even sure how sanitary it was but they were to tired too care.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dib kindly gives the slices of super toast to the duo. "My dad made them himself. Think he did some sort of genetic alteration or something to the super toast." Dib informs them, scratching his chin. When Steven and Connie took a bite of the super toast, they feel a sudden resurgence of energy, strength, and stamina.

Connie grinned, and took another bite. She swallowed before speaking. “Amazing! What is this?” Steven would’ve questioned it too, but he was busy stuffing his face.

"I just told you, " Dib said, smiling as he places his hands on his jacket pockets. "Those are slices of Super Toast, created and manufactured by MembraneLabs. That's where my dad works!" Dib continues.

Connie grinned, and looked to Dib. “Amazing....” She said before taking another bite. “And delicious!!” Steven added.

"Just remember to not eat more than one slice. From what I've heard, that'll make your eyes explode." Dib casually, but cautiously informed the duo before turning to Garnet. "Want one?" He asked Garnet as he pulled out a slice of Super Toast and offered it to them.

Last edited:
Steven places his slice down cautiously when he told him not to eat more than one, and Connie did as well. When offered, Garnet shook her head. “That doesn’t help. I’m made of light. I don’t eat.” She said casually.

Dib looked at Garnet with intrigue as he lowered the slice of Super Toast. “Light?” Dib asked. “And you say you and your kind don’t eat.”

“... Not much of a talker, huh?” Dib notes before turning to his alien-hunting briefcase and notes. Once he packs his stuff, his huge head rises. “Hey, that reminds me!” Dib said as he turns to Connie. “You’d said that you were gonna introduce me to Beach City’s paranormal investigator, right?” Dib asked.

Steven jumped up, and nodded enthusiastically. “Oh yeah! You need to meet Ronaldo!” He exclaimed, jumping up. Connie nodded, and Garnet watched them. “Garnet, can we go introduce Dib to Ronaldo?” Garnet nodded, and smiled slightly.

Dib grins happily. “Sweet! Let’s go!” He cried before he grabs his briefcase and runs up the exiting stairs of the arena to get to the teleportation pad.

Connie and Steven races after Dib, and ran towards the teleportation pad. They hopped on, and waited for Dib to get on the teleportation pad before activating it. They arrived back at beach city, and started running to the dock.

Steven smiles, and nodded his head. “That sounds like a great idea! You call Gaz. Connie, where Ronaldo right now?” Connie thought about it for a moment, before motioning to the restaurant ‘Fish Pizza’. “He should be working right now, if I have his schedule correct.” She responded.

"Got it," Dib responds before he pulls up his cellphone and rings Gaz up. As he waits for his sister to pick up her phone, he saw Connie gesturing to Fish Stew Pizza. "Ronaldo works in that pizza shop?" Dib asked.

Steven nodded enthusiastically, and smiled. “Yup! Don’t tell his dad though. He’d be furious if he found out. It’s mostly because Ronaldo wants to hang out with Kiki. She believes in aliens and stuff too.” Steven explained, before waiting outside the door. “Should we wait for Gaz, or go on in?”

Dib grins wide when he was told that both Ronaldo and Kiki are interested in the paranormal. Then, Gaz picked up. "Hello?" Gaz said on Dib's phone. "Gaz! I need you to come to Fish Stew Pizza! There's-" "I'm already there." Gaz quickly responded. Confused, Dib rushes to the front window of the pizzeria to take a closer look. And there she was, sitting in one of the booths, eating pizza while playing on her Game Slave.

Connie ran in, smiling at Gaz with Steven not far behind. “Hello Gaz! How are you?” She asked. Kiki was at the counter, and a guy who looked like he had French fries for hair sat at a table.

"Can it, Connie. I'm in the zone." Gaz rudely dismissed her, paying more attention to her game rather than her surroundings. Seeing the guy next to the counter with Kiki, Dib taps on Steven's shoulder. "Hey, is that Ronaldo there? The guy with french fries for hair?" Dib asked, pointing to the aforementioned employee.

Connie raised an eyebrow, but shut her trap. She sat down next to Gaz and waited for her to finish.

steven nodded at Dib, and waved to Kiki. Kiki waved back, but Ronaldo looked concerned. “Yup. And those aren’t French Frys. That’s just how his hair looks.”

"I know," Dib responds before he proceeds to place his arm on the counter and look at Ronaldo. "So... you must be the resident paranormal investigator, right?" Dib asked, cracking an excited grin.

Ronaldo looked at Dib suspiciously, and raised his own eyebrow. “I dunno.... who’s asking?” He saw the kids grin, but at the same time didn’t want to assume.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back