• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Dib raises an eyebrow when Garnet said those words. "Fusion training?" Dib asked as he wrote it down on his notepad.

Alien race: Crystal Gems3bb6a8ba6eba41c6adbcc2093dfc4f21.png
What is fusion training?

Connie smiled. “Yeah! Fusion training. Come on, Dib, your gonna love this.” She said as Steven, Connie, and Garnet go onto the warp pad. Dib then noticed the big pink sword from yesterday was strapped onto Connie’s back.

When they teleport, Dib finds himself facing a massive Roman like structure, with huge walls. Behind him, if he took four steps back, he would fall off the cloud arena.

Dib's eyes widen when he saw the cloud arena. It looks so... so... "... Beautiful..." Dib managed to get out as he looked around the clouds.

“Isn't it! I never get tired of it.” Connie said, before running up the stairs with Steven. “Come on!” She yelled, before running back down again. When Dib saw the main arena, it seemed to be broken and falling apart, but mystical none the same. BCCF2241-D82E-47B0-8682-956B575B7906.jpeg

Dib runs with Connie and Steven down the stairs to the main arena. "Coming!" He shouts enthusiastically. During this, however, he accidentally tripped and proceeds to roll down the stairs, making shouts and grunts of pain before finally landing onto the main arena platform; an unknowing sign of his bad luck, aside from losing photographic evidence of aliens from yesterday. "Ow..." He mutters out as he twitched his leg.

Connie and Steven gasped as Dib hit the floor, and ran over to him. Connie and Steven helped him up, and looked at him with concern. “Oh, are you ok?” Connie asked.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yeah, I'm fine..." Dib responds as he fixes his glasses. After that, he clapped his hands together. "So..." He said, trying to think up something to ask. "What's fusion training?" He asked.

Garnet turned to look at him, and gestures to the seats. “We can show you, but you need to stand out of the way. Steven, Connie, wait until he’s out of the way.” The two nodded in affirmation, and waited for Dib to sit down before they did anything.

Dib nods and goes to the seats Garnet gestured to. "Okay. This... Should be interesting." Dib said to himself once he took his seat, where he then places his briefcase onto his lap and pull out his notebooks again, ready to take some notes.

Connie and Steven link hands, and a glow envelops them. When the glow disappears, Stevonnie stands before Garnet. They look exactly like Steven and Connie, yet somehow not??

ADC8E571-87EA-4302-AA61-8A15EF668986.jpegDib’s eyes bulged and twitched when he witnessed the transformation of Stevonnie. So many thoughts went to his head! When did they first do this? How did they do this? Does it feel odd?! What gender do they identify themselves?! This revelation did little to restrain his utter surprise. “WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!” Did screamed in confusion.

Last edited:
Stevonnie laughed, and came over to Dib. "Hi Dib. I'm Stevonnie. When Steven and Connie fuse, they make me! Im both of them. But neither of them? Its weird." Stevonnie held out their hand for Dib to shake, a smile on their face. They were taller now too. As tall as Garnet.

Still staring at Stevonnie, Dib didn’t accept their handshake offer. Though he wasn’t rude about it; just still in shock of their fusion. “Y-Yeah, but you two- er... one? Whatever!” Dib responds as he just shrugs off whether or not they’re two people or one. “You were Humans. Humans don’t naturally fuse together!” Dib explains to them, making it clear to them that he needs answers.

"Well," Stevonnie laughed. "Connie was human. Steven was only part human. Because he was a mix of both, he's able to do this. Connie by herself couldn't. But its common to fuse. I mean, just look at Garnet."

Dib does so and stares at Garnet for a minute. After a while, he was able to put two-and-two together... at least, he think he did. “So... You say that you can fuse with Humans because you are part Crystal Gem, right?” Dib asked, wanting to make sure if he’s processing all of this right. “Then, that means that all Crystal Gems have this ability to... fuse?”

Garnet nodded, and approached them as well. “Though, Steven is the only one able to fuse with humans. Crystal gems can only fuse with other gems.” At this she held both palms up, and Dib could see she had two gems.

Dib listened carefully and took note of that. "I see..." Dib can only say as he writes this information down on his notes.

Alien race: Crystal Gems3bb6a8ba6eba41c6adbcc2093dfc4f21.png
What is fusion training?
Fusion is where Crystal Gems combine to become one person (I guess??)
- Steven can also fuse with Humans since he is part-Crystal Gem.

Dib then looks back up to Stevonnie. "But, what about the training part?" He asked.

Steven and Garnet smiled, and walked to the center of the arena. The shield and Sword were already in hand for Stevonnie, but Garnet’s fists glowed and suddenly she had two huge armored hands. The took their positions, and ran at each other full speed. Stevonnie sword clashed with Garnets fists, and they started striking blow after blow, no one really hitting the other as they blocked and swung.

Dib's eyes widen further at what he saw before proceeding to make a silly grin. "WOW!" He said as he tried to take more notes about this. Eventually, however, he trailed off and proceed to just sit there and watch Stevonnie and Garnet duel like a single-member audience.

Meanwhile, somewhere in the neighborhood of Beach City...

Zim_house_day.jpg

The little vacant space between the two cubical buildings is now being occupied by a little house that seemed a little out of place... Unbeknownst to the neighborhood, this house is the base of operations of the Irken Invader Zim. Inside the base, both Zim and GIR are sitting on the couch, with Zim surfing through the television while GIR is sitting on his head. "There has to be some sort of 'dog' documentary for you to learn in this FILTHY cable TV!" Zim yelled in frustration, shaking his fist in anger. Eventually, he switched to a random channel about some sort of scary monkey show, in which GIR fell off of the couch. "SCARY MOKEY SHEW!!" GIR screamed excitedly, waving his arms happily. Zim, however, doesn't seem too interested. "No, GIR! You need to learn about basic dog behavior! We don't want the planet to know about our alien presence!" Zim insisted as he skipped the channel and continues to surf until, finally, he found at least A channel about dogs. "Finally!" Zim screamed as he threw the remote on the couch. "Now, pay attention to this, GIR! The fate of our mission depends on you and the doggy channel!" Zim ordered GIR as he pointed at the TV screen that, when Zim turned his head towards, shows a clip of cute little puppies playing with each other. This caused Zim to retch in disgust before running away. Once Zim is out, GIR grabs the remote and goes back to the Scary Monkey Show. "WEEEEE-HOOOO!"

In the kitchen, the Irken Invader is seen going to the toilet that is just randomly placed there, where he proceeded to step inside and pulls the cord. The toilet flushes Zim into his personal laboratory. Once he's in the lab, he goes to one of the computers and does research. "Now, down to business. I must learn about basic Human social behavior if I want to ensure that I, the almighty ZIM, do not get captured by inferior Human authorities!" Zim prioritized as he does his research. "I wonder how the Roboparents are doing with the 'new student' meeting with the school superiors...?"

Roboparents.transparent.pngMeanwhile, in the meeting room of the Beach City School, the Roboparents are talking with a group of school officials about Zim. Though Zim's 'parents' obviously don't look very normal, the staff doesn't seem to mind. The Robomom is holding a whiteboard containing a crudely-drawn Zim and a random inaccurate graph. "As you can see here, our little normal son Zim is not normal; he can do science stuff! How many people do you know that knows science stuff??" The Robodad asked the staff with a huge grin as he pointed at the drawing of Zim.​

Last edited:
In the meeting with ‘Zim’s parents’, it seemed nobody cared that they’re weird. At all. Maybe they had seen weird enough stuff that this was pretty normal. “Yes, he does seem smart. Honestly, we need more naturally gifted kids. Like that Connie Mahayswaren!” A woman leaned in and whispered, “that’s not how you say it.” He shrugged and wrote an approval for Zim's attendance. “Seems legit to me!” Everyone here was an idiot.

MEANWHILE

Garnet and Stevonnie were still fighting, each having landed a few blows at least on the other. They both seemed to be getting a bit tired, but they had also just decided on a quick break. Stevonnie collapses next to Dib, letting out an ‘oof’ as they fell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stevonnie gave a thumbs up, out of breath, when suddenly they started to glow. The two forms split, and Steven and Connie fell onto the floor. Connie smiles a bit, but Steven just seemed tired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back