• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Starship bounties OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Oof, wasn't watching the OOC, and the Main has already started. Phoren are on the way.

Despite my creativity in scenarios, if I do say so myself, I'm terrible at imagining the scenarios and settings established by others so I might need some help if I ever start.

We're in a really huge ship in the darkness of space, not orbiting any planet at all and currently not near/going to one, I think. This ship is so big it can contain even a number of small ships. This shuttle that contains the necessary plot cargo is also a small ship, which will be sent to a nearby space station once the ship being FTL is over (is it already over when the one's who've posted are talking? I think so). Current active peeps are on the hangar, the fourth level of the really huge ship. That's the lowest (I keep thinking 4th level = highest, sry). I think I covered most with what I'm concerned with.

Did I get this right at all NeonFlow NeonFlow ? If not, you can see how dreadful I am at imagining scenarios.

EDIT: Saw that the OOC and CS do not link to the the main and each other, with the latter linking only to the Interest Check, with the Interest Check itself not even mentioning any threads of the RP aside from CS. This will be disastrous in finding if the RP has started or not. Not rushing ya or anything, just an fyi.
The really huge ship is a decent size, think a bit smaller then the ship in mass effect 2. Except this ship has weapons.

FTL speed is over and people are talking,

The shuttle is what’s going to take characters to the space station to deliver plot cargo you got it all, go be creative and shit

While your both online though how long would you say your characters have been apart of said crew?
I should have mentioned it in the character sheet As it’s kinda related to the story
I know I totally wasn't here for this but I'd like to answer anyway cause, hey, I like story. Story is my jam.

I'd say Jillian has been on the crew for about 14-15 years. Long enough to become a fixture. This means she's older than she looks but she's really just non-specific years old, anyways so it doesn't matter.

Posted! I'd say Jovi has been with the crew for about 4 years, this RP reminds me of Firefly so much if anyone has seen that show.

Posted, and regarding your question whether how long my character has been with the crew, I'll take a shorter time, about two to three months. Just enough for people to know about Phoren, but he is still enigmatic enough to be unfathomable, just so I could mess with y'all.

I just realized that since a couple of us are support that stay on the ship we've essentially got an a-plot with the box and the spacestation and a b-plot with everyone who's not doing that. Just like a Tv Show.

I just realized that since a couple of us are support that stay on the ship we've essentially got an a-plot with the box and the spacestation and a b-plot with everyone who's not doing that. Just like a Tv Show.
Sounds really fun if you ask me, a lot of things could happen. Like this:
5bdbaf76ad7c8.jpeg

Will reply to ya in a few mins.

It just means extra story I have to make. Siggghhhh

How many of us are support, now that I wonder about it? Currently too lazy, and can only remember up to three on the top of my head, but there is definitely more, I think.
If I go by all the characters posted in the CS page I’d say 4 is mainly support.
Changes my rp somewhat but I can make it work haha

Yarul did halve of volcs request correct XD only the part with walking behind volc seemed to be too hard

Sorry I haven't been posting guys! Just got finished with finals and now I'm packing for a vacation, I should be more available now!

Character's up, let me know what's what.
Your both good but I’ll be honest this rp is dying aha I should have been a bit more detailed with the characters that could be accepted as overall plot has basically been split down the middle.

The people on the ship and the actual bounty hunters. Aha
If all were bounty hunters my original idea would be happening now or earlier but having to change my idea to Give a story to both groups isn’t working for me.

I may redo this rp but written a bit better. I’ll tag all who want me to or I’ll give this rp to someone else if they want to gm it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back