• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Starship bounties (A Fantasy Sci-Fi RP) [6/9 spots filled]

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all I shall put this simple. I have a idea for a rp, Four to eight people would suit it best. I wouldn’t mind if A person wants to co gm this rp as I have a decent idea of what will happen and how but a second opinion never hurts.
——————-
Your character is one of the illustrious, stunning, enigmatic, brave, competent members of a bounty hunting team who walk a thin line between both sides of the law.

Operating across the galaxy these bounty hunters do anything if the price is right. The story begins as a delivery goes wrong, our heroes are unwillingly sucked into a scheme that could threaten all organic life!
Framed as the culprits the team must track down the bastards who double crossed them and bring them to justice. As well as kick the crap out of them and steal all they have of value...

————-
Ooc
Fantasy - Starship bounties OOC

This rp would be easy going in terms of science, think mass effect or Rick and morty, bravest warriors even Especially. I’m not wanting to study or argue the various forms of plasma and hard light in Sci Fi.

This rp would be Focusing on character relations and overcoming obstacles, meaning each person who joins is apart of the same team. Characters don’t need to be friends, but they do need to communicate.

no one line posts, try to spell correctly.

Last edited:
I'd join you in this as well, for the sake of having more members. You're quite the creative factory, aren't ya haha.
Sup. I'm up for it since only four people replied.
Thanks you guys, that doesn’t seem obligatory or anything
-_-

I’m like the main character of a harem anime on Valentine’s Day with all this obligatory chocolates joining posts...

Last edited:
If there's still space I am most definitely interested
There is definitely space. Make yourself a character friend,

I’ll say this for everyone who posted and is reading.
This rp will stop accepting players once eight characters are made.
(Mine don’t count.)

Last edited:
What is the age range for the characters?
For humans I’ll say 19 or 20 upwards.
For any alien I don’t care they ain’t human. As long as they are old enough to communicate and follow orders.

I'd be interested in something like this.
This seems pretty interesting!
Seems pretty good, I'm quite interested as well
I'd join you in this as well, for the sake of having more members. You're quite the creative factory, aren't ya haha.
Sup. I'm up for it since only four people replied.

Fantasy - Starship Bounties. (CS)

guess no one wants to fight dinosaurs in space,
with sharks,
Just A old school dinosaur laser fight

Nsp is coming to Australia which makes me happy

I’d say literate enough, as it’s a group thing I’d prefer a paragraph at the least

Where's the character sheet?

Also, how many characters are there now, and what kind of characters?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back