• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Starship bounties OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
So, I like your character. Kinda surprised at all the support roles people have submitted

Can go as long or as short as you want, I will say making up Lore is a thumbs up but don’t control important Npcs or enemies

I’d continue on posting but should let others get a chance to put their first post in before landing

Both would be OK, I could even make preparations for some events on the spacestation, like my weapon broke on the mission, and while it's repaired we get attacked on the station

I’ll be in charge of current plot and whatnot, if you have something you think would be decent pm me and we can talk about it.

As for flashbacks and conversation I’d rather let everyone get a post in before we make a page of small talk and memories.

My idea was that they are close to delivering the metal box and the main plot kicking off

Both would be OK, I could even make preparations for some events on the spacestation, like my weapon broke on the mission, and while it's repaired we get attacked on the station
We can also just continue our convo. Or do a flash back
While your both online though how long would you say your characters have been apart of said crew?
I should have mentioned it in the character sheet As it’s kinda related to the story

Sixx Adem has had the Won-87 with a crew that has stayed, died or left along the way for 21 years.

Yea I’m waiting to let others post first. Don’t wanna have massive amount for people to catch up on before they have a introduction post. If some people drop out or are unable to post as regularly as others we can proceed but for now we can wait a tad

Oof, wasn't watching the OOC, and the Main has already started. Phoren are on the way.

Despite my creativity in scenarios, if I do say so myself, I'm terrible at imagining the scenarios and settings established by others so I might need some help if I ever start.

We're in a really huge ship in the darkness of space, not orbiting any planet at all and currently not near/going to one, I think. This ship is so big it can contain even a number of small ships. This shuttle that contains the necessary plot cargo is also a small ship, which will be sent to a nearby space station once the ship being FTL is over (is it already over when the one's who've posted are talking? I think so). Current active peeps are on the hangar, the fourth level of the really huge ship. That's the lowest (I keep thinking 4th level = highest, sry). I think I covered most with what I'm concerned with.

Did I get this right at all NeonFlow NeonFlow ? If not, you can see how dreadful I am at imagining scenarios.

EDIT: Saw that the OOC and CS do not link to the the main and each other, with the latter linking only to the Interest Check, with the Interest Check itself not even mentioning any threads of the RP aside from CS. This will be disastrous in finding if the RP has started or not. Not rushing ya or anything, just an fyi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back