• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

CoolRoleplayer

Meta-Magic Eight Ball
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey there!

About me:
  • If it matters to you, I am 24+. And, I really don't care about your age. I can roleplay with anyone.
  • I am not really interested in romance. [I am really bad at it].

It could be:
  • Stargate SG-1.
  • Stargate Atlantis.
  • Stargate Universe.
I am also okay with cross-overs. In fact, cross-overs are veeery coool!

Literacy: I ask that, please be able to at least write two detailed paragraphs. Otherwise it will be hard to keep myself interested.

My character: I'd be happy if I am allowed to roleplay as a telekinetic kid OC, or another fun variation: example: super smart. His age is flexible, can be a kid, pre-teen, or teen. Any scenario is fine! Really, anything. I normally have tons of ideas in this sense. An example, he could be from an advanced civilization that one of the SG teams discovers in their gate travels. Or it could be yet another plot to destroy Earth's gate. Or... Another example, could be, a padawan from star wars being somehow in the stargate galaxy - isekai scenario. Or it could be a scenario of your choice.
Your character: can be any one you wish: an OC or a canon. Its your character!
In return, we can do any roleplay you want. I can roleplay several canons for you..: Jack O'Neill, Daniel, Sam Carter, Rodney McKay, Hammond, Weir, John Sheppard, and others. Just ask which one you want me to play as! I can also roleplay several secondary OC characters. We can also do a completely original idea, with only OC characters, only borrowing the stargate world. Depending on the scenario we choose, I also might be open to GM (if that is what you want). If you do want to GM, that's cool with me too. Anyway, choose whatever you want! We can also double, if you wish.

So if you have ideas, plots, scenarios, characters, or if you want me to roleplay a certain character, or if you just want to talk about stargate in general, just DM me.

If you do not want stargate, here are other stuff/fandoms I enjoy:
  • Life is Strange 2
  • Star Wars
  • Star Trek
  • Marvel Cinematic Universe.
  • Superpowers
  • Slice of Life

---
Main thread: Platonic Roleplay

Last edited:
I am definitely down for an SGA rp. I've always loved the series and it up is nice to find another fan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back