• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Starborne - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
TheSpeck TheSpeck been rereading the posts
It's a bit funny to me that Charlie's worried about people watching him eat. Like, i get it, but Rhea's an android and Killerie's mouth looks like a sarlacc pit and a roll of needles had a baby.
😆

It would probably help with the ability to dissolve/remove things that would be a physical hazard to some other races if eaten but otherwise no XD

TheSpeck TheSpeck Hey, it's not a big deal whatsoever, but I just wanted to remind you that Larassa has only introduced herself by her alias - Raven. It's a super minor thing, but I just wanted to let you know in case it was brought up in future conversations IC and wouldn't make sense for him to know that, y'know? ^^

TheSpeck TheSpeck Hey, it's not a big deal whatsoever, but I just wanted to remind you that Larassa has only introduced herself by her alias - Raven. It's a super minor thing, but I just wanted to let you know in case it was brought up in future conversations IC and wouldn't make sense for him to know that, y'know? ^^
Woops! I'll keep that in mind, thanks for telling me!

Last edited:
Woops! I'll keep that in mind, thanks for telling me!
Not a problem! I actually chuckled out loud when I read about Charlie liking dressers to sleep in. XD I'd never really thought about how or where he sleeps.

Killerie's gonna get as many blankets as she can find and make a mini-nest xD

Also I can't help but imagine Anna walking into a room and going "Charlie? Are you in here?"

And then a drawer just slides open

Also Charlie was ''recycled' from that lab RP I did with you a while back, right?

Ok so is anyone else really curious to see what exactly Elnaril cooked up for everyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back