• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Star Ascension

A nurse stepped out and said to Apollo, "If you're looking for someone, you should come inside, not stay out there in the halls."

Apollo hurries inside. "Where's Adira? Is she okay? What the hell is going on out there?" Apollo asks. "Is there something wrong with the suits?" He was about to cuss out whoever was in charge of double checking the suits.

"What? Apollo, she's in critical condition. The spears are tipped with diamond, that's how it damaged the vision on her helmet and pierces through her jacket. But the enemies were dealt with."The nurse seemed a bit peeved at the tone in Apollo's voice.

"Shit. Is Doc in there with her?" Apollo asks, concerned. He didn't want to lose his temper if there was no one to lose it at.

"Yes, and only our best nurses are here working on her," the nurse assured him.

Miles got a message from one of the security members telling him about what happened to Adira.

Apollo finds a seat outside of the room and waits, staring at the operation room door for anyone to come out.

Doc walked out, looked at Apollo and said, "You shouldn't be here. She's not coming out for a good while now."

Last edited:
"Absolutely not, she's not even conscious and she's still critical. Right now we have to see how a test comes back before continuing. You'd best leave." Doc's tone hinted that he had best not come back, too.

Miles ran into the mebday, frantic. "Doctor Jones! Is she alive, is she okay? Will be be okay? What's happened?"

Apollo glares at him. Miles was the last person Apollo wanted to see right then. "She was near death while you were off doing whateverthefuck," Apollo says, deadpan.

Miles looked at him for a few seconds, dumbfound. "I'm the head strategician, Apollo. I was planning out a route to search this planet safely. Don't try to pin this on me. You just like to blame anyone else for any of your problems, don't you? Well, there's nobody to blame here. Deal with your anger another way." Miles kept his tone very even and not accusing.

Doc said, "Boys, you play nice now...."

"Oh, you were in charge of planning a safe route? Well that didn't go very fucking well, now did it? Your safe route got Adira in critical condition and a bunch of other people hurt." Apollo is pissed. "I'm so sorry that I blamed you. Clearly you're innocent," Apollo says, dripping with sarcasm.

"I didn't say that, I said I'm making a path to search it safely. If you didn't notice, they weren't searching. There were a few yards from the landing area that was declared safe." Miles shook his head. "Stop trying to blame people because you can't deal with your problems, and keep your fucking voice down, or you might disturb Adira." As much as Miles wanted to yell and match Apollo's tone, he cared more about Adira.

"I don't have any fucking problems!" Apollo yells. "Quit saying that I do, and quit acting so damn cocky!" He mistook Miles' calmness for cockiness.

Doc finally gave up and grabbed Apollo by the back of his shit, and before he could move, pushed him away. "You're loud as hell, Apollo, and antagonizing people, get out of my medbay!"

Mile seemed surprised by the sudden movement from Doc.

Chrice looked over at Miles. "Call security for me, have someone stand wait and turn him away unless he's dying."

Miles nodded, then said, "I will, but... Adira. Will she be alright? I-I mean, will she pull through?"

Chrice slowly nodded. "I believe so. It's going to be rough, though, she's got biological enhancements, and in some ways they help, but right now... they're causing some problems. She should be okay, but recovery won't be easy."

Apollo starts trashing his desk, knocking everything off it and throwing somewhat of a fit. Once he's panting from knocking and punching everything, he slides down against a wall and starts to sob into his hands, his broken heart causing lots of problems for his feelings and personality alike.

Miles sat in the medical bay, outside of the critical room, shaking lightly. One of the nurses offered him something to help calm him down, but he refused it. Every once in a while, Chrice would pop her head out to update him on what was happening.

It takes time, but finally Adira is stabilized. Miles is happy to hear the news, but still doesn't leave his seat. With even more time, she is moved from critical condition to intensive care, getting her own private room with a nurse watching her vitals constantly. Doc doesn't allow Miles to sit in the room, only in one of the chairs outside of it.

Miles is able to look in through the window the room has and he doesn't take his eyes off Adira or anyone working with her. He's anxious to see for himself that she's okay.

Doc walked out of the operating room and looked at Miles. "She started waking up and panicked a bit. She asked for you, but you have to promise me you won't say anything to excite her."

Miles nods quickly. "Okay, I promise." He was just excited to see her, and even more excited that she asked for him.

Doc let Miles in and walked out, shutting the door behind herself. Adira looked tired, pale, and overall worse for wear. She smiled, though, when she saw Miles. "Hi. Thanks for coming."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back