• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Star Ascension

"Nothing will change between us and I promise I'll take good care of you and be gentle. This might bring us closer even. I'll go nice and slow and you're always welcome to ask me to stop or go slower," Miles assures her.

Mason falls asleep with a slight smile on his face.

Miles nods. "Okay. Just let me know anything at all that might bother you," Miles says. He goes back to gently kissing her collarbone, leaving marks as a trail.

The next morning, Adira woke up naked with her head on Miles bare chest and her arm around his waist. Both of them had light hickeys on their necks and collarbones, her more than him. She paused and remembered what had happened last night, blushing and smiling shyly even though she was alone besides Miles, who was asleep.

Adira smiled softly and said, "Morning. Thank you for last night. It was very good." She took his hand in hers and squeezed it gently.

"I'm just glad I came to trust you enough to try it. We'll need to try again in the future, too." Adira propped herself up on her elbow.

"Well it's true. Not too often, but we should do it again." She sighed, then laid back again. "We've got stuff to do today. You said you'd help me find Mora, I have to go to a Captains meeting around noon... busy busy."

Miles nods. "I'll get dressed and do some research while I eat." Miles sits up and grabs his tablet, opening it to take notes. "Tell me everything you know about her. Where you last saw her, her age, her appearance, how her voice is.."

Adira sighed and laid back, crossing her arms behind her head and closing her eyes. "Let's see... she was two years younger than me. So she was six when she came on the slaver ship. That would be fourteen years ago. Last I saw her, she was on the auction block, under all those spotlights. That would be thirreen years ago. She had dark hair, skin I always assumed would be tan if she saw the light of day. Brown eyes. No cybernetic or biological enhancements. Soft voice, kinda a soprano I guess. She had minimal whip marks, but I always heard from the men that she would be a good nursemaid. That's a common thing for young female slaves, nurse maids, especially when they don't have much scarring. I thought I would be a nursemaid, if not a sex slave or a field slave...." Adira was clearly starting to lose focus on Mora.

Miles writes everything down then looks at Adira. "But you're not any of those things, right now you're the Captain of a prestigious ship talking to a man who's going to find your friend for you," Miles says with a smile.

Adira opened her eyes and looked over at him with a smile. She moved to lay against his side and said, "Is there any more information you need...?"

"What planet did you say you lived on as a kid?" Miles asks. "I wonder if there are any reports of someone like her leaving the planet, since they usually take into account those things."

"The ship stopped by lots of planets. I ended up on 214, but that was after I sabotaged the ship. I remember there being a decent crowd at that action, though, so it was probably by a well populated planet." Adira shrugged a bit.

Miles nods. "Alright. Thank you," Miles gives her a kiss on the cheek and gets out of bed. "I'll get right to work on this," he grabs clothes and goes to the bathroom.

She smiled slightly and got up as well, ruffling her hair just a bit as she set to picking up her clothes that were strewn around the bed.

Miles gets cleaned up and dressed and leaves the bathroom. "I'll head out first so I can start this. See you later?" He asks with a smile

"Yeah, absolutely. We can get lunch together." Once he left, she got into the shower, still recalling the details last night.

Miles grabs a snack from the cafeteria and works diligently on his tablet as he goes out to the dock. He decides to sit outside while working.

Adira got out of the shower and dressed, then took care of some administrative things from her tablet, before getting a breakfast at the cafeteria. It was still rather early in the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back