• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Star Ascension

"That's something I can appreciate," Adira said softly. She moved just slightly and leaned in to kiss him slowly on the lips.

"Like I said, only if you want to," she said coyly.

Miles kisses back the same way, not forcing anything more.

"Yep, still don't want to," Mason chuckles and falls back on his bed, pulling her with him.

Adira finally broke the kiss and softly said, "I love you, Miles. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I love you."

Amalie squeaked, then giggled and lightly pushed his shoulder. "Warning is nice!"

"I love you too. I'm so glad I met you and I wouldn't trade this moment right now for the world," Miles says sweetly.

"Sorry I'm not much of a warning-giver," he says and starts laughing.

Adira smiled. "I share those sentiments." Very innocently, she asked, "Hey Mikes..? Those kisses on my neck, they felt.. really good. Would it be weird of me to ask for more of those?"

Amalie laughed too and said, "Well, that's fair I guess." She couldn't help but notice that she was practically laying on top of him, and her hands were on his bare skin. She blushed again, and shifted so she was next to him instead of on him. With his past, she didn't want him being uncomfortable.

"It wouldn't be weird at all. I liked giving them." Miles goes back to placing kisses all over her neck.

"I'm okay, you know. I trust you. Unless you do something to break that trust you don't need to be careful around me," Mason says.

Adira blushed slightly and smiled as her hand moved around his waist. Each kiss sent a thrill through her. "You're amazing, love."

Amalie smiled slightly and laid her hand on his chest. "Okay."

"Why do you say that? I've barely even done anything," Miles chuckles, his hot breath washing over her skin.

"Plus, I wanna start taking small steps so I can feel okay about doing... more," Mason says.

She smiled as a light shiver ran through her. "Just everything - the fact that you love me, the cuddling, these really good kisses that make me feel all warm, everything."

Amalie perked her head up slightly in surprise. "Oh? Okay, as I said, I'm glad to help with anything you need...." She assumed she knew what he meant.

"I'm just trying to make a very deserving lady happy," Miles says and gently uses tongue with some of his kisses to make it more wet and sensual.

Mason holds her close and rests his chin over her head. "I'm happy you're so understanding."

Adira smiled and shivered, blushing wildly. It definitely turned her on. She softly said, "That feels very nice...." She wasn't exactly aware that what she felt was sexual attraction and need.

"I'm just happy that you're happy," she said.

Miles slides his hand over and under her shirt to rest on her stomach. He's taking everything very slowly.

"How'd I get so lucky?" Mason asks.

More thrills trace through Adira's body, and she leans in to kiss Miles with tongue. She didn't even seem to be fully aware of what she was doing.

"You've just been being fantastic, like you are."

Miles kisses back and is secretly elated that she's doing this on her own. He uses tongue too, and holds her close.

"When will the compliments stop?" Mason laughs.

Adira continued for a bit, then paused and pulled away. "I feel very strange, Miles. And I think I know why... but I'm not sure."

"When you stop deserving them. So, never." She kissed his cheek and hugged his arm to her chest.

"Tell me why you think you feel strange," Miles says. He tried not to let his manly needs get the better of him and it was working well so far.

"I think that was yet another compliment," Mason says. He rests his hand on her thigh and pulls her leg over his own.

"Well, I think I'm sexually attracted to you right now," she said rather innocently.

Amalie was surprised by that movement, but didn't mind it, she just tried to keep her thoughts clean. "What can I say, you're deserving of every one."

"I think that would be accurate considering the situation we're in and the things we're doing," Miles chuckles and kisses her nose. "You're cute."

Mason did that solely because he wants to cuddle more closely. "Thank you."

"Thank you," she said as she began to blush again. "I haven't really felt like this before. But I don't want us to stop."

"You're welcome," she said, and nuzzled her head against his chest.

"That's music to my ears," Miles grins and takes her hand to lace their fingers.

"I'm so comfortable I might fall asleep," Mason admits.

Adira gave his hand a squeeze and said, "You'll have to lead. Slowly, please."

"Then do that," Amalie said, content to spend the night there.

Miles nods and shifts so he's hovering over her. Slowly, he starts kissing on her collarbone.

"Will you sleep, too?" Mason asks.

Adira sighed and bit her lip as her arms reached up to wrap around him. It just felt so damn good. Suddenly she paused and took her hands off of him. "Wait...."

"Oh, absolutely," she assured him.

Miles immediately stops and lifts his head to look at her. "What's wrong?"

"Okay. Then goodnight," Mason says and closes his eyes, not caring that there were no covers over them.

Adira met his eyes and slowly said, "Okay want to do this, I know I do and I feel like I do and I trust you, but... I'm kind of scared. I just... I always avoided this stuff and now I don't know what to expect and I don't want anything to change between us after this...." She was kind of babbling in honesty.

Amalie smiled and closed her eyes, using his bare chest as a pillow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back