• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Star Ascension

"You don't. But I'm trustworthy, right? So you can trust I'm being honest," Miles says, placing another kiss on her cheek then one on her jaw.

Mason gulps, trying to ignore his memories and remind himself that Amalie is different and her flirtations didn't have bad intentions. "Do you really want to go to the city? Or do you just want me to get fully clothed?" Mason tilts his head. He still had a smirk on his face.

The kiss on her jaw felt good, and almost slightly sexual. She smirked and said, "You are very trustworthy. I trust you completely." She reached out and pulled him into a passionate, long kiss on the lips. When she let him go, she asked, "I love you. Do you love me?"

"I want to go to the city with you tomorrow. It's too late to go now. I don't care if you wear clothes or not, but you should if we're going outside of this room." Amalie was trying to stay composed.

Miles hovers his lips just over hers. "I do love you," he says, sounding sure of himself. He kisses her nose and lays back down fully on his side.

Mason gently takes Amalie's hand and kisses her knuckles. He had an odd spark in his eye. "Whatever you're feeling or thinking, you should express it. I'm not scared." He didn't know why, but he was craving her lately.

Adira smiled and moved to kiss his lips. "Good." She moved her hand to lay over his waist lightly.

Amalie blushed crimson and said quietly said, "But I'm scared. Mason, I really care about you, and I know there's some things that upset you and I don't want to upset you." All she could think was how attractive he was and how much she wanted to be with him.

Miles smiles contently and kisses her again. "Your lips are very soft"

"You'd never upset me. You're too gentle" Mason says softly.

"I'm glad they're to your liking, " Adira said with a smirk before kissing him again.

Amalie looked him in the eyes, then tucked her head in against his chest. "Thank you. You're just as gentle with me and I appreciate it immensely. I'd just never forgive myself if I hurt you somehow. I love you."

Miles kisses back. "I know we just confessed our love to each other but I feel like I don't know enough about you"

Mason blushes. "You love me..?"

Adira pulled away like he was a bed of hot coals. "B-but you said you were okay with being told whenever I felt comfortable." Of course she knew that he was right and that he had a right to know things before they got any more intimate, but she had trouble with the idea of just telling him things. She loved and trusted him, but it was hard.

Amalie blushed crimson and slowly nodded. "Yeah, and I think I have for a little while now."

"Tell me just one thing. What your favorite food was when you were little. Or how many close friends you had," Miles says. He strokes her hair comfortingly. He didn't try to grab her back into his arms.

Mason hugs Amalie to his bare chest. "That makes me happy. I like you a lot, but I'm not sure I understand what love is quite yet"

Adira slowly relaxed and savored the sensation. He had this way about him that made her relax quickly. She closed her eyes to think. "My best friend was Mora. I don't know my favorite food."

Amalie hugged him right back. "That's okay. If like to help you, if I can, but I would never rush you."

"Wanna tell me about Mora?" He was giving her an option because he didn't want her to completely run away from him.

"Sweetie I need all the help I can get so please do help me" he laughs.

Adira looked at him, then looked away. "She was younger than me. We protected each other - well, I was supposed to protect her, actually...." In that moment, she seemed to get distant mentally.

Amalie grinned. "Keep calling me 'Sweetie', that will definitely help," she laughed. "You just have to feel comfortable, all there is to it.

Miles frowns and gently pulls her back into his arms. "how did you meet Mora?"

Mason smiles. "Okay sweetie. I'll try."

Adira sighed and looked at the wall as she laid her head on his shoulder. "I was... well, we were in a very bad place in life...."

"Good," Amalie said, then stepped back, holding his hands. "Now, uh... I do love seeing you shirtless, but if you're like that any longer I may just burn up...."

"What kind of bad place?" He gently strokes her side with his fingertips.

"Well I may just want to see that for myself" Mason winks.

Adira sat up slowly and took his hand in hers, then guided it under the back of her shirt, where he could feel the scarring all over her back. "Very, very bad," she whispered.

Amalie blushed even harder and groaned, closing her eyes. "You're really hot Mason, why must you torment an average girl like me?" Her tone was slightly sarcastic, but partly serious. She meant average as in average-looking.

Miles frowns and gently strokes the scars with his thumb. He didn't need elaboration. "And what happened to Mora?"

Mason gently takes her hand and places it on his abdomen. "You're way more than average. Your eyes are beautiful and your brain is even more so. Plus, you're so perfectly proportioned it's almost as if you were designed"

"She got sold," Adira said quietly. "I've searched for her every time I get a decent amount of leave. I was supposed to protect her." The scars were so thick and layered that she couldn't feel any sensation, but every time he touched the skin around it, she could, and she slowly relaxed again, laying against him once more.

Amalie had never known it was possibly to blush so much. She smiled shyly and said very meekly, "I'm not sure I agree, but I know that you wouldn't lie. I trust you." Now if only she could get the thoughts of him shirtless and sexy out of her head.

"It's not your fault. Some planets are really messed up beyond repair. I'm sure if fate has it, you'll run into her again." Miles notices how she relaxed and moves his thumb to stroke where there aren't any scars.

"I'm glad. Can I kiss you?" Mason asks and pulls her close to him again.

"I've searched star systems over, but you know slave ships. Unregistered, no medical records, nothing. Her name may be different by now anyway. I can only hope some officials freed her." She slowly moved her hand to lay flat on his chest. "Have I talked too much...?"

"Please do," Amalie said with a smile.

"No, you talked just enough. Thank you for sharing these things with me," Miles gently kisses her head. "I swear I'll do everything in my power to help you find Mora. First thing tomorrow I will get more information about her from you and look based on that info. You have my word."

Mason leans down and gently kisses Amalie, letting go of her hands to rest his on her hips. He felt calm and not uncomfortable. Everything felt right with Amalie.

Adira smiled slightly. "Okay. Thank you, Miles. I appreciate your patience with me, too."

Amalie returned the kiss at his pace and wrapped her arms lightly around his waist. Her heart was still beating terribly fast, yet she felt calm.

"My dear, you have such a nice voice I'd choose to hear it all day if I could," Miles says and moves his kisses down to the side of her neck.

Mason breaks the kiss after a little while and smiles widely at her. "That was very nice.."

"I meant with the questions. They were direct but didn't pry. You didn't force me to say anything." She smiled slightly and moved her head away, exposing more of her neck to him. It felt rather exhilarating, and nobody had ever kissed her like that before.

"It really was," Amalie said with a goofy grin on her face.

"I'm not the type to pry if someone doesn't want it," Miles says. He closes his eyes and just enjoys the feeling of her skin.

"Are you still gonna try to make me put my shirt back on?" Mason asks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back