• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern sS. OOC 「ooc.open」

I'll reply to everyone talking to me, but first I must address twinie.

@Pearlholy, TWINNIE, ITS OKAY. I'VE BEEN MIA ;;A;;

//gross sobbing

Its kay, Damien and Leo can come in later <3

@Semblance; Its because there are [PLAIN][/PLAIN] tags in there. Around the url code, if you erase the PLAIN tags, it should turn fix it.

Annd wha-lah~

Fixed.

@Semblance; I think Venn might have gotten a tattoo from Avalon recently. Venn is the type of person to get a new tattoo for every big event in his life (he's even got one for an ex girlfriend somewhere). So he might be planning to or had gotten one from her. I'm sure Venn would have met Ava through Rob if she goes to the Pub often. xD

@Sunbather; @Amaranthine's character, Celine, was not accepted because of the fact that she's a Fallen Angel. I'm not going to be allowing any Angels/Demons/Celestial/Infernal of any sort, mainly because it makes things too complicated. This isn't like Supernatural, but more like Grimm in terms of tv shows. xD ;; I was waiting to see if she was going to edit her cs before deleting it.

In regards to your comments about Venn-- yeeees. Venn is an older character of mine that I've had a lot of time to develop. He's pretty icy and just doesn't like people for the most part. He would much rather spend his days alone in peace. But at the same time, he naturally gravitates toward others. Or maybe others gravitate toward him. He's got a moral code, but because of how he looks on the outside, he's often misjudged. That, and his lack of verbal filter and sniding attitude, its hard to see if he's being a good guy or if he's being an asshole. xD

Yuuki of the Strata] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18996-semblance/ said:
@Semblance[/URL]; Its because there are [PLAIN][/PLAIN] tags in there. Around the url code, if you erase the PLAIN tags, it should turn fix it.

Annd wha-lah~

Fixed.
ahaha thank you!!

Yuuki of the Strata] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18996-semblance/ said:
@Semblance[/URL]; I think Venn might have gotten a tattoo from Avalon recently. Venn is the type of person to get a new tattoo for every big event in his life (he's even got one for an ex girlfriend somewhere). So he might be planning to or had gotten one from her. I'm sure Venn would have met Ava through Rob if she goes to the Pub often. xD
that sounds good! do you want him to plan on getting one or have already gotten one? and would you rather have them be acquaintances or friends?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Semblance; I think Venn planning on getting one would be better. Venn has only been there for a month, so this would mean he would start planning out his newest tattoo. Maybe he stumbled upon her just before where I will start the rp and is an acquaintance with her for now.

Shit, I'm sorry for being MIA for so long. It's Homecoming season and... yeah... being a florist and dealing with that... x - x I'll be active on RPN for Tuesday and Wednesday! So... yeah!!!!

I don't think you're the only one that boat, Havoc.... I don't even know how long it's been since I've popped on here... 10-12 days? I'm afraid I don't have much of an excuse other than losing track of time and getting used to my new school schedule, but I should be good this weekend to finish up characters and start posting, so long as everyone else is ready.

(I may still need help with the pics though, @Yuuki of the Strata - I'll let you know in PM)

I've been extremely busy... Every time I say I've got time to sit down, something happens where I have to leave the apartment. x__x;;

On top of that, my bf has to borrow my laptop on Tues/Thurs for classes and he gets out later in the day. Looks like I'll be having to use his desktop since I get out earlier. I have been lounging around the campus till he gets out though.

On top of that, I move to my new apartment on the 19th. So between now and next weekend, I expect to be kind of busy. That, and I'm not sure I'll have internet for a few days at my new apartment.

I'll be making an announcement in regards to when I'll be opening the rp and deadlines soon.

FIRST EVER sS. ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello hello! I apologize if I haven't tagged everyone. I'm still brain frazzled quite a bit because of all of the real-life business that's been going on. I know most people's productivity has been stunted due to work and school, but I do hope to get sS. going here soon. So I would like to drop some important deadlines on you guys.

For the most part, everyone that has a cs up (whether they've been officially accepted or are still WIP) will be accepted into the roleplay. So yes, your places are pretty much secure (
@clarinetti, I'll help you out with the coding. Just need you to send me the info xD ). I'd like to see at least the bulk of a cs completed before you able to post, but you can talk to me if otherwise.

The Pilot Episode debut date will be MONDAY SEPTEMBER 28TH.

This means the roleplay will open for posting on MONDAY SEPTEMBER 28TH. Instructions will be given, and
hopefully by then I will be able to work out a vague plotline with each character to give them a sense of direction for future events. If I'm not able to get to you, don't worry! Everyone will have their time for their character to shine. The instructions will include how many pages of IC roleplaying the episode should last and what/where everyone should end with (in terms of goals and locations). All of this will be explained more in depth when the time comes.

In the meantime, all characters that have been in Pasecoda for 1+ years should probably plot relations with one another. Its a small town, so everyone should at least have heard a name being thrown around at one point or another. I encourage using the OOC to discuss. <3

I'm super excited for this roleplay, and I hope you guys still are too! I really do hope that work and school won't be
too much of a hindrance.

Happy roleplaying, guys!

Oh. So. I'm also going to allow doubles now if you choose to do so.

The initial flow has stopped to allow us to double more.

edit;;

second characters must be human though, even if you have a human as a first character.

I might make a double, if I'm feeling really ballsy with time managment. xD

Also what about the other guys who haven't reached out so far, like Mordecai. They're not gonna join anymore? :S

Crap... my knees are killing me. A 40-hour work weekend and getting fucked up by every little item in my department. BUT... I don't go back to work till Saturday!

[QUOTE="infamous H4V0C]Crap... my knees are killing me. A 40-hour work weekend and getting fucked up by every little item in my department. BUT... I don't go back to work till Saturday!

[/QUOTE]
Aww, fucked up knee club unite! Get well soon!

@Sunbather; They're welcome to join still if they want to, but regardless of it all, I'm still starting the rp on the date specified. They'll all just have to catch up. xD ;;

Though, I'll make it easy to people to transition in so hopefully that won't scare people off.

Sunbather said:
@clarinetti @Semblance @King Sabby
I believe us four are, so far, the only characters with 12+ months of residency in Pasecoda. Let's plot out relationships, shall we? I'm open to a lot of ideas, but I can make my own if you guys rather hear other ideas first.
hiii so i have an orgo test tomorrow evening, so i'll really be studying for that all of tonight & tomorrow- probably won't be able to really start looking into character relationships until this weekend!

Okay, so I figured I might as well take initiative, heh.

@Yuuki of the Strata Have you considered an interest check in the public section? I'm sure a few people would absolute love this, but haven't seen it yet.

@Sunbather; I... totally forgot about making an interest check. OTL

Mainly because I've been spotty in my activity. xD ;;

I can make one here in a minute?

(B^D)

xD Yeah, that sounds good. Honestly, I think your beautiful, beautiful coding alone would attract people. (also that purdy green name :P ) I think that'd b great in getting a few extra peeps. ^_^

Sunbather said:
@Semblance I thought over the tattoo stuff, and I think it would actually allow a fun dynamic. Avalon could be the only one to know about it and the reasons behind it (like a bit of a rebellious act against Chloe's earlier life) and the two could even be friends, maybe? Not, like, really close ones, but they know and like each a little bit? I think it could be fun to see how their two different personalities clash every now and then.
That sounds good! And they could bond over her secret tattoo haha- I feel like they would become friends as a result of that, but probably not close ones

WUT

Where has this been all my life.

My online favorites need to start tagging me in perfect roleplays (:<)

@AlwaysYours @Semblance @Sunbather

I'm so extremely behind, but if this is still accepting, I'm literally all over it. The bf works every night and I sit in front of this computer screen for hours so it should only take a couple days to hash out an amazing character. I haven't read the next two tabs to the right yet, I just stopped here to read through the ooc and express my awe.

@Yuuki of the Strata Also heh, I just read through the overview again: "Characters.

This time I' going to be more strict with character types. I need to have more normal humans than paranormal and extra-sensitive." WEEEEELL xD

@Semblance Yeah, that's juuuust right. Plus, I do kind of think Chloe might admire that Avalon is so outgoing. Since she was trying to be like her sister, who was kind of like Avalon, it would make sense. But Chloe barely ever shows stuff like that, so yeah. Might be fun to see how that unfolds. :D

@Amora Aurora Hey! After Happily Ever After kind of just died, I thought maybe you weren't even around anymore D:

Amora Aurora] [CENTER] WUT [SIZE=12px]Where has this been all my life.[/SIZE] My online favorites need to start tagging me in perfect roleplays (:<) @AlwaysYours [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18996-semblance/ said:
@Semblance[/URL] @Sunbather

[/CENTER]

I'm so extremely behind, but if this is still accepting, I'm literally all over it. The bf works every night and I sit in front of this computer screen for hours so it should only take a couple days to hash out an amazing character. I haven't read the next two tabs to the right yet, I just stopped here to read through the ooc and express my awe.
Aww I feel flattered that I'm included as one of your favorites :) You should definitely join!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back